All Comments on 'Under a Genie's Power'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fabulous! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I completely agree about the disproportion of male with harem vs female with harem stories.

This story was a quick bit of fun, but I think the idea of a female-centric harem or genie story deserves a longer treatment. Perhaps a bit lighter on the elements of mind control and compulsion and a bit more towards seduction and exploration of the possibilities of having multiple men devoted to her ( I can think of more than a few combinations before we even get to the bi stuff ), but that may be my own tastes talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There is another author who writes this

Read stories by Salamando_Flames. I suggest you start with Amy's Trepidation, Joe's Panic. He also has his own web site. But good for you for writing stories like this.

asansfwasansfwover 6 years ago

I just made an account, and came here to say I hope you continue this storie, I read the boy and his genie and would love to see you new one

DragoTimeDragoTimeover 6 years agoAuthor

I actually have quite a few other stories, they're just not postable here because of Literotica's rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

There's a lot about this that I like. I agree with you about how there's a lack of straight women having their own male harems, or having bi men in them so they can watch them get it on. That sort of thing is seriously hot, and there's not a lot of it!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Not as enjoyable as its reverse, a straight guy gaining power and amassing a harem of bi girls, ... But I applaud your effort, ... however it does makes me very afraid of a female welding such power though, brrrr, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely enjoyed the story, hope you write more on the same style. Or contonue this one. Though I'd have preferred if the boys were fully aware and did not have their sexuality changes as their bodies were compelled to please Lizzie. Having more of Belkan focus would also be so great. I hope you write more of this because this is my favorite story from you by far, and I quite like the others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

trash.

Twisted4everTwisted4ever27 days ago

Amazing story! I wish there were more like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous