Under a Red Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Currian knew he looked like a monster. He felt like one too. Currian didn't want to hurt Cara. He had no idea what he'd do in his current demonic form. Currian longed to be with her but the best thing was to stay away from her. That way she'd be safe.

He let out his usual screams and moans at his transformation. Despite all his eons of transformations, the time Currian spent as a human made his morphing quite painful. All the noise alarmed Cara. She came rushing to the spare room. Currian thought he would be safe in his solitude. He had locked the door after all. But, Currian hadn't counted on Cara's kind heart. Kindness wasn't something he'd experienced very often.

Cara was terrified at the dreadful noises coming from the spare room. She knew she had to take care of Currian's house while he was gone. Currian had been so nice to her. She couldn't let her new friend's house be robbed or burned down while he was gone. Cara had a responsibility to the man who had been so friendly to her. Currian was the first non-asshole man she'd known in a long time. She was a stranger to him. Yet, he was looking after her. Cara knew that Currian was a true gentleman.

Cara kept pounding at the door. She was determined to get to the bottom of this mystery and protect her friend's house. Eventually, through sheer will she got it open. There was Currain crouched in the corner. He was in his demonic form.

Cara looked like she was going to scream when she saw him. But, she took a deep breath and kept it together. Some supernatural mystery was going on here and she was determined to find out what it was.

"You're some sort of demon aren't you...here for Halloween?" questioned Cara.

Currian nodded his head yes and tried to shuffle further away from Cara. He couldn't speak without sprouting fire. It was hard having Cara next to him. He didn't want to hurt his new friend.

Cara looked afraid but determined. "Currian said there was a big blizzard coming. He went out for supplies earlier today. He said it would take awhile. I don't' have a phone so I can't call him...you didn't eat or hurt him did you?"

Currain took a deep breath. He was perplexed that the first question Cara asked was for his safety rather than hers. Currian thought she should worry more about herself and the peril she was now in because of him.

Frustrated, he ran his claw like hands through his long icy blue hair and stared in desperation at the ceiling. He was in demonic form but he had no malevolent intentions. How could he explain this to Cara?

An exacerbated Currian slowly shook his head no. He needed Cara to leave before this situation escalated. Currian used his magic to transport her to the main room. Away from him. He noticed that as he transported her out, she'd scratched her arm on a loose nail. Blood was pouring out. He had hurt his friend. Currian was sure Cara would bolt. That was what she should have done when she first saw him. He had no one to blame but himself.

Still, Currian heard Cara talking to herself in the kitchen. That was where he had sent her. "Dishcloths, towels...napkins. There's got to be something around here to stop this bleeding. Gods, Cara what are the odds something like this would happen to you? Ah paper towels...cleaning myself up. Now I'm going back to see what the fuck is going on!"

She was coming back! Cara wasn't leaving even though he'd hurt her. This was good? This was bad? He wanted this right? He was elated. He was terrified. He crouched in his corner. He looked up as Cara pushed the door open and walked in. "You are Currian, aren't you?" she questioned briskly with determination. Currian nodded yes at this.

Currian was breathless as Cara knelt in front of him. He watched as his new friend took his hands in hers. She didn't mind that they were clawlike and scaly. Cara surprised him by kissing his palms. Ashamed of what he was, Currian tried to pull his hands out of Cara's but she stood up. Cara attempted to yank him up. Currian got up for Cara and wondered what was going to happen.

"Well, I can't leave you in here silly. It's dusty, cold and I'm fairly sure it's full of black mold. Let's go into the main room."

Cara led him out to the hall. Currian followed the determined woman into the main room. He told himself he was doing it for Cara. If she remained in the spare room, she'd catch a cold. But, if Currian was truthful with himself, he was doing it because he was lonely and this woman wanted to be with him.

The couple got to the main room. "Well Currian, we're here. I enjoyed playing chess with you last night. Let's play again." The couple played chess again. When Cara won a game she was a bit afraid that Currian might become upset and lash out. But, nothing happened. They just continued playing.

They played late into the night and Cara fell asleep on Currian. When she woke up Halloween had passed. It was November 1st. Currian had transformed back into his usual self. He woke up with Cara in his arms. Cara turned to look at him.

Cara looked perplexed. But, she took his face in her hands and ran her hands all over. She explored the top of Currian's head where his horns had been. She ran her hands down to his palms. Currian's hands were no longer clawlike. They were soft, human hands.

"Oh, you're you again...good I think? Now could you explain to me what the fuck happened? Questioned Cara.

"I'm human like you. I'm a demon...a devil. You should stay away from me Cara. This form isn't the real me. The real me is a devil. When I'm a devil I could break every bone in your body without even trying. I don't know how I avoided killing you last night. My powers should have killed you when you started bleeding. It was some miracle that the Cosmos granted me. Tomorrow I'll take you into town. You can be with other humans. Ones who deserve to be with you." said Currian ashamed of himself and his abhorrent behavior.

"Have you always been a demon because you certainly haven't been acting like one. You're kind and gentle. There's more to you than you know Currian. I'd like to stay awhile, if that's alright with you." questioned Cara.

Currian sighed in frustration at Cara's question. He didn't like to talk about it. He didn't want to talk about it. But, if anyone deserved to know it was Cara.

"No...I wasn't always a demon. Before the universe and time began I used to be an angel. Then I...well all of us rebellious angels wanted our freedom. We wanted to liberate ourselves and humans. We wanted free will instead of blind obedience. SO for that, we were all turned into demons...humans have free will now and us former angels are all demons. That's life I suppose." bemoaned Currian. He buried his face in his hands again. Ashamed of himself and what had happened.

Cara made her way behind him. She embraced Currian, ran her fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you for that...I suppose. It's hard to know what to say now. But don't send me away. I like just being here with you even if you are a demon. Let me love you? Begged Cara. Her voice was thick with desire.

Currian still had carnal passions even though he was a demon. Being around Cara had made him hard. He did want her. So he didn't protest as Cara practically dragged him to the bedroom. He watched Cara strip out of her clothes. Her breasts were already erect due to the biting autumn cold. Had a human woman ever willingly gotten naked before him?

Cara led him to the bed. She pushed him down. She was willing. Cara could be his! Currian was also ready but trepidatious. He was a demon after all. Did Cara really know what she was getting into. Could she ever know?

"Cara, I really need to know one thing before we do this. Look at me!" command Currian as he flipped Cara around and pinned her down. He held her firmly.

"Tell me what you actually think...the truth. I need to know." Currian still lay on top of Cara. Still a human, but instantaneously he morphed.

He was a demon. A devil. His eyes turned blood red and his hands became claws. A rush of guilt ran through Currian. He knew he had trapped Cara with his demon. He watched her squirm beneath him. His claws were digging into her soft back. Still Cara remained, ensnared by his tight grip. But, she hadn't kicked him or bolted away.

"Do you really want a wicked and unearthly devil to make love to you?" Currian questioned his voice was barely a whisper.

Rationally, Currian told himself he wanted to know. He needed to know. But, deep in his heart Currian didn't want or need to know. Currian only wanted Cara. Currian didn't know if he could live with the truth.

Cara looked away from him at the wall. She didn't want to answer Currian. She wanted her feelings to be her own. After all, they had just met and she had never experienced the supernatural before. But, Currian was above her waiting for an answer. Cara gave him one. The truth. She knew he could tell if he lied to her.

"No," she finally said and continued looking away not wanting to meet his gaze.

Currian nodded. His ancient heart ached. He questioned why he was dismayed at the answer he had expected. How could he expect a caring and gentle woman like Cara to love a devil like him? She had dated a lot of assholes and he was just another asshole in a long line.

Still, Currian wanted his beloved to be sated. After her traumatic experiences, Cara deserved to experience bliss.

This whole situation was his own fault after all. Why had he needed to know so badly? Now everything between him and Cara was ruined. Currian felt Cara move in need beneath him. Looking away from Cara, he moved his mouth to her breast, determined to bring her a night of memorable night of pleasure before she would leave him forever.

Cara was trembling with passion. But, something was wrong. She wondered why Currian's mood changed? She didn't understand why he was looking away from her. They were just two lovers spending some time together. Weren't they?

Currian had told her demons had no feelings. They just existed as empty vessels. Cara took Currian's head and forcefully made him look at her. Currian still had Cara pinned and his claws still dug painfully into her back. But, his eyes had returned to the deep sea blue that made her forget what he really was. They were a little glazed and confused. Currian was worried that she had decided to stop this now that he had made her admit she didn't want it.

"It you...it's the real you that I want. Whatever, that is. I want that form to make love to me," Cara softly whispered in Currian's ear.

He looked into her eyes searching for some cosmic answer. Currian shook his head. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I am me. I am only me..."

Cara took a deep breath, sighed and caressed Currian's face. Cara wondered how could she make him understand? "You, the human you. Or the devil if you consider that the real you.," she explained. "I want you to be whoever you truly are around me. Not the other ½ of you that you're trying so hard to hide."

In exasperation, Currian shoved Cara's passionate overtures away. Why did she have to be so practical? So human?

To her surprise, Cara found herself outside the bedroom. Currian was looking at her. "I can't do this woman, for the love of all things, I just can't. I am a devil but I have human instincts. They may be buried deep but they're still there." Currian was hard. His voice was heavy with remorse and frustration. He was raking his hands through his hair again.

"What's wrong?" asked Cara. She was very puzzled. Cara wanted to enter the room again. Still, Currian's mood made her wary. Was she mistaken in thinking that they had wanted each other. She had wanted him as either a human or demon. Cara only wanted her beloved. Didn't Currian want her?

"I DO want you woman...Cara. It's just that I'm a demon and I might hurt you. You don't know what you're getting into. You don't understand that I could use my magic to make you go or make you stay. You can't comprehend these forces at all.I know because I don't understand them myself." Currian was ashamed of his past and afraid of the future. He buried his head in his hands. Cara didn't deserve this at all. She should have something better. Someone better. Not an asshole like him.

Nonetheless, the passing of time between the two lovers was meaningless. Cara left the door yet again. She strode up to the bed and cradled Currian in her strong embrace. As Cara held him, Currian thought that just having Cara embrace him would be enough...it had to be enough. How could she want him?

Knowing that her beloved was uncertain. It was Cara who took the lead. She drew herself up to her full height but barely reached Currian's chin. Cara ran her little hands through his hair, trying to straighten it and to comfort Currian. She kissed his forehead. "Well, what do you...what does your inner self want? Forget the world, heaven, hell, mortals, immortals...morals. What do YOU, you Currian, want?"

Currain looked squarely down at this courageous woman. He had never really thought about himself before. What DID he want? Currian had always played the rules of Hell, Heaven or mortals. He had never made them for himself...what did he want? What were HIS rules? Currian didn't know. He could only trust his instincts.

Over the past few days Currian had become bewitched by Cara. Currain had been wondering what to do with her. She was only a human, so why did he care so much about her? What cosmic force drew them together? He'd considered using his demonic powers to send her away. But he couldn't bring himself to part with her. There was something about this woman. He was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She was beautiful, yes, but he'd seen many beautiful women in his time.

Cara was intelligent and intriguing; her conversations with him had been like a ray of light in his immortal world. But...there was something more. In all his time on this mortal plateau, Currian had never been so inexplicably drawn to anyone like he was drawn to her.

Suddenly, it didn't matter to Currian anymore. The heart wanted what the heart wanted. it was more than obvious that they both wanted each other. Currian laid Cara down on the bed. He looked her deeply in the eyes and firmly kissed her. Then he made his way south. Currian gently took Cara's nipple in his mouth. He sucked, greedily engulfing all of it in his mouth. Cara moved above him in passion and need. Still he lingered, unsure of what to do. He looked at Cara.

"Oh..please, do this. I want YOU to make love to me." She whispered boldly."Currian I need you. I want you! Have me, have all of me." demanded Cara.

Currian's hands moved of their own accord. His nostrils flared as he eyed her possessively. Her breasts, full and pink-tipped filled his palms, her nipples straining against his hands. She was beautiful and his heart tightened as he gently touched her. He had a romance! He had a lover after all these years!

Cara smiled as she felt Currian kiss her neck. No longer nervous or worried, Currian took his time now. He wanted to please her! Currian warmed her skin with his mouth and hands. Cara reciprocated. Her small hands traced over the muscles that made up his shoulders and arms, alternating between kneading and running her fingers lightly over his chest and stomach until he was panting with need.

Below him, Cara wantonly spread her legs when she felt him touch her there. She moaned when she felt his finger slip into her wet folds.

"I'm bigger than mortal men. This is going to hurt, Cara" He warned gently, nibbling on her lower lip. She shook her head in acceptance.

"I don't care. I'll be alright. I want you!" begged Cara.

Her determination made his cock twitch. He wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"I will go slow. I'll be careful...like you're made of crystal." stated Currian. He was determined not to hurt her.

Currian angled his head to kiss her deeply and slowly added another finger with the first. Her inner muscles clenched around him. With the palm of his hand, he rubbed against her clit. Cara trembled in his strong arms.

She was so wet for him. She was so ready for him. Currian concentrated on her pleasure, and felt her press closely against him. With three fingers in her now, he quickened his pace.

"Does this feel good my little love?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh!" His thumb pressed lightly on her clit and he felt her fingers dig into his arms.

"Spread your legs" ordered Currian. His husky voice only further entranced Cara. She did as he bid. Currian lifted her until her legs wrapped around him. He positioned her above his cock and rubbed the swollen head along her dripping slit.

Their eyes locked together. The couple knew there was no stopping now. Neither Heaven or Hell could stop the lovers.

"Guide me into you" Currian ordered in desperation. Without breaking their gaze, Cara held his cock as he slid into her. Cara gasped. She'd never felt so stretched before and the heat of him inside of her made her moan.

Knowing Cara was enjoying it, Currian held her firmly, letting her adjust to him.

He moved steadily, controlling their rhythm. Her legs wrapped tightly around him and he reveled in the feel of their sweat covered bodies felt against each other. She felt so good around him, just as he expected. He watched her now, red hair spread all over the sheets. She was panting and giving out little mews. Suddenly, her entire body became tense.

"Cum for me, baby." He demanded hoarsely. "That's it, cum for me." As Cara bucked, her nails digging into his back, Currian continued to thrust into her. Soon with a deep groan, he emptied himself into her.

Still Currian knew he had it in him to go again. He wanted to bring Cara more of the pleasure that she deserved. He looked at his beloved beneath him. Cara winked at him, eager for more. Currian pulled out until only the head of him remained inside of her and she braced herself. Cara began to move her hips with him, trusting her instincts.

Currian closed his eyes briefly as her inner muscles tightened heavenly around his cock. "Gods," He wrapped his strong arms around her, lifting her over him as he began to move faster. "That's it, ah, you feel so good, inside me Cara. We belong together."

Cara arched her back so she could take him even deeper. Their mouths met in hot kisses, breathing in each other's moans as he worked his staff deep within her. Cara felt the first spasms of her passion. It slowly escalated and then, out of nowhere, she cried out and dug her nails into Currian's strong back.

Currian watched in wonderment as her climax brightened her eye. Cara's gaze never left his. It was a look of trust and adoration. The rippling of her inner muscles caused his cock to swell and he let go. He cried out her name as he shuddered. He grunted, feeling her body grow lax in his arms. "Cara..."

His mind was numb. Nothing else in the universe mattered but this very moment, their bodies slicked with sweat, their hearts pounding. Currian never felt an orgasm as intense as this one. Currian knew a lover, mortal or immortal, had never brought him this level of pleasure. He had never brought anyone that pleasure. Currian snuggled close to Cara on the bed. He still held her tightly. She was his and HIS alone!

That was when Currian realized. Here, in this brief moment with Cara in his arms, he was content. He was happy. There was no heaven or hell, no dark past. Only Cara mattered. Currian listened as her breathing became steady and quiet. He enjoyed the smell of her. He smiled at the thought of them together. They were lovers as it should be. It was the last clear thought he had before he fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

A long night passed. Without glancing outside, Currian already knew it was midmorning. Cara moving in the bed next to him gave him a shock. His eyes trailed down the arm to his beloved with her dark red hair spread all over her pillow. Memories of last night flashed before him.