Under a Red Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," stated Currian as he rapidly got up from the bed. As he stood up, Cara suddenly woke. She looked up at him sleepily and a slow smile appeared on her lips. But, he stared at her in horror.

"Good morning, Currian." She said, as she yawned. "come back to bed?"

Carrian raked his hand through his hair. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...I shouldn't have touched you. It was wrong of me...it was selfish."

Cara's smile faded. "I want to be with you. I thought you wanted to be with me too."

She watched him pace across the floor and shake his head, muttering under his breath, glancing away only to suddenly stare at her with his dark eyes.

"What in the world is wrong, Currian? Tell me!" yelled Cara.

"I shouldn't have fucked you. You'll never forgive me. We can't be together." Currian's voice was thick with remorse.

"I wanted to be with you! Last night, it wasn't because of what I saw. I wanted you. I still want you." Cara proclaimed. Her bare breasts were a tempting sight to Currian.

"It's just lust though...an enchantment...a spell...my demonic powers. "he murmured, shaking his head again. "You'll change your mind. You don't want me. I'm a demon. I'm not worthy of your love. You should only want a mortal man."

Cara sighed and pulled him to the bed. She imprisoned Currian within her arms. Despite his struggles she didn't release him.

"If I get any say in this at all, I would prefer that you were mortal. That way you got to spend your time with me. We'd belong to each other...each other only. Me and you...a couple. " She peppered him with kisses, nipped his ear and ruffled his hair.

Currian languidly laid between Cara's breasts and thought about what Cara had been saying. Could he be a mortal? The ages that he had been immortal had worn him out. He wanted one life with Cara. If he had Cara surely it would be enough.

Yet, what could he do? How could he obtain what he desired? Was his wish possible?

Currian had always heard of a sorceress. Madra who made the wishes of supernatural beings come true. Yet he never had reason to seek her out. After all until now, he had no one besides himself. Now he had Cara, his lover, his soulmate. Currian was determined to find Madra. That way he could lead a mortal life with his Cara.

Using his demonic powers for what would be the last time. Currian transported them to Heayel-Laise. It was a mystical island where Mara, the sorceress, lived. Mortals could only find it once every seven years if the weather was fair and the stars were in alignment. They arrived in the middle of Madra's home. Thanks to Madra's magic she already knew that Cara and Currian would arrive.

"Welcome to my home. How can I help you lovely couple?" questioned Marda.

"I'm immortal... a devil. It's been a long eternity, I just meander aimlessly through without anyone.I don't want to be just a drifter any more. I want to be mortal. I want to live one life with Cara. I love her." stated Currian briskly but also confidently.

Madra looked at Currian curiously. She'd never gotten a request like this before. Generally, supernatural creatures liked who they were. What could be so special about this human woman that he wanted to be mortal? The woman looked normal to her. There seemed to be nothing special about her.

"Can you do it? Please?" begged Currian, hoping against hope. He never had luck before so why should he have luck now?

"I can do it...you just have to know it can't be undone. Once you're mortal, you're mortal. You'll die...kaput! That's it. The show will be over. You want to give your immortal life for a mortal woman?" questioned Madra. She was still dubious. After all Madra was an enchantress; it was her nature to be suspicious.

"Yes!" stated Currian right away without hesitation.

Madra spun and gave Cara a hard look. "Do you love him? He's about to give up everything for you?"

Cara knew there was only one thing she could say because it was true. "Yes, yes I do love him. I want to be with Currian."

Madra thought it was an insane idea. Madra knew it was crazy. But, who was she to stand in the way of true love?

"Very well, then. If that's what you want. I pronounce you mortal man and mortal woman."said Madra. She turned and walked away.

Cara had Currian in her arms but wasn't quite sure she believed what had happened.

"So...he's mortal now? Just like that?" Cara asked Madra.

"Yeah, just like that. Did you want some big Disney-esque magic show? I've never seen the point in that. I do practical magic...not show magic. He's mortal. Just take my word for it. I wouldn't try it out if I were you by jumping off a cliff or something stupid like that. Why don't you spend some time getting to know each other instead? You can use my spare bedroom." said Madra as she winked at the couple.

Currian didn't know what to say. He just felt SO different. He was wild. Currian could feel the new cells in his mortal body springing to life. It was sensational. He felt...well he felt alive. Things were brand new and familiar at the same time.

Even if he didn't know what to do, with all these new sensations, Cara did.

Cara's breath quickened as Currian practically dragged her to the bed. He pushed Cara down. Looking briefly at her for permission. He sank between her thighs.

Cara's legs parted on their own accord. She was ready for him. Cara was giving him access to what he wanted most. Her sweet sex covered with neatly trimmed curls that were damp with need. Currian could smell it. Currian could smell her arousal. It was beautiful, the scent that radiated from her like an exotic perfume.

Currian looked at Cara's pink, swollen cunt lips. He admired the clit that peaked large and throbbing from beneath its protective hood.

"Sweet, sweet, Cara...I want to taste you.. Currian heard Cara groan with passion.. He watched as she slid downwards so he could have better access. Currian pressed his fully open mouthed kiss right onto her sweet sex lips. He drove his tongue into her hard and fast. Cara's hips bucked off the bed. She bounced so high that Currian had to capture her thighs in his hands to pull her back down upon the bed so he could continue to pleasure his beloved.

Above him, Cara thrashing. Her hands fisted up in the sheets. She was arching her back off the bed desperate for release. Because he was now mortal, and no longer had to worry about breaking her body, Currian took his time tasting Cara's juices as they began to flow freely into his hungry mouth. Cara was gasping his name in need. She was pleading for more.

Her sounds were music to Currian's ears. He felt himself grow hard and was ready to explode from just listening to her. Currian knew she was close to an edge, close to coming violently. Currian wanted that for Cara . He wrapped his lips around her throbbing clit.

Currian sucked on her little pleasure appendage with the same intensity he had used on her sensitive breasts just minutes ago. Currian was quickly rewarded with the sound of his name echoing around the room. Cara dug her small hands into his back and screamed Currian's name with such pleasure that Currian knew they were now one being.

Currian just watched in delight as Cara came wildly, thrashing and screaming, arching up as she panted out his name. His beloved's body was covered with a thin, sweet sweat that shimmered over her erect breasts.

Cara was still moaning in the aftermath as Currian kissed the inside of her pale thighs, up her belly and breast. He kissed her lips. Currian claimed his beloved and marveled as her tongue mingled with his. Currian was surprised when Cara overpowered him. She rolled him onto his back with a strength that surprised him. He blinked at the sudden change in positions and being overpowered by his Cara. She smiled down at him.

"I'm all yours...only yours Currian." stated Cara as she kissed him. She positioned herself on his cock. Her wetness quickly engulfed him. Cara wrapped her legs around tighter around his waist and pulled him down up to her. She clung on to him for dear life. Determined not to let go.

Cara felt his hard, thick, shaft press in her. She thought she might go crazy if he continued torturing her like this. Currian enjoyed the feeling of her hips writhe against him. His cock began to grow slick with Cara's pleasure as she squirmed beneath him.

Currian began to push deeper into her. After only a couple inches Cara let her head onto his broad shoulders, He watched her eyes flutter and close. Cara's caught in her chest. She was in exquisite and in ecstasy. Currian knew he had never seen anything more beautiful in all of his life.

Cara moaned as Currian's turgid cock was buried in her quivering body. Then Currian began to move against her with slow deliberate strokes. soft gasps and whimpers of intense pleasure spilled from her lips.

Currian could see that Cara was lost to their passion.Cara was his and his alone. She was exquisite to see. Nothing else in the world existed beyond their bed.

Cara felt the heat between them and need grow in intensity as Currian thrust faster and harder into her. Her hands fisted in the sheets, her back arched and her body on fire, Cara felt Currian's passion explode. She saw stars and universes unknown.

Currian couldn't stop staring at Cara as she came down from their passion. She had a small pleased, satisfied smile on her face.

"I'm yours Currian, only yours...now and for the rest of our life." said Cara as she kissed him again.

"I know Cara, I know baby." said Currian as he returned the kiss.