Under a Spell and Over the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queen clasped her small hands together at her bust, her eyes twinkling as she looked upon the man before her. She spread her arms and took hold of her flowered skirt and pulled it wide as she made a slight bow toward me, "We welcome you, our Prince Oberon. Shall we begin as we were, but as master and mistress of our respective realms?"

No longer feeling perplexed, I spoke in a calm, debonair voice as would properly belong to a Lord of the Woodlands. "Yes, it would be my pleasure and delight. Allow me to express my great appreciation for your royal hospitality among this splendid chamber beneath the mountain."

"My prince, you remain unaware of how excited I am to have found you and to have you stand before me this Night of Nights." Queen Titania had dropped her stiff royal formality and was speaking to me in conversational tones.

"Yes," I interrupted, "I understand a wide web of magic has been cast to bring us together this night, yet your purpose and your intentions remain cloaked to my eyes and my understanding is clouded. I beg you, if it pleases your majesty, to drop the scales from my eyes and illuminate my understanding on this 'Night of Nights' to which you have referred."

In one of the biggest surprises of this strange dream, Queen Titania blushed at my question and dissolved into a girlish giggle before she tip-toed up to me with dainty steps and leapt up to kiss my lips. "My Puck will no doubt be able to uncloak you and then all will be revealed, and the full Monty will stand in my realm as our restored Prince Oberon. For this Night of Nights as Lord and Prince, you have a sacred and magic task to perform."

For a second time, the queen had a rich red flush cross her fair fairy skin as she whispered as if telling me a secret, "There is to be some magnificent and pure magic yet to come tonight, this Night of Nights. My Puck will unburden you of all your questions Prince Oberon and see to it that you are in full form to join me in making our mutual magic on this Night of Nights. I will return to you and I will join with you, as you bloom into the robust Prince for the success of your desired task. We will witness before us the full Monty as you are restored to your glory as Prince Oberon on this, our Night of Nights."

With that cryptic answer, Queen Titania tip-toed, partly flittering and partly floating, danced off into a darkened corner of her throne room and disappeared; presumably through a hidden door, but then again, maybe she just vanished.

Robin, known to serve the Queen as Puck, came to me. I asked, "Miss Goodfellow, my many questions remain unanswered. What can you tell me to dissolve my mysteries?"

"My Lord and my Prince, you have been richly rewarded in your pursuits as a man of the earth. Yet there are other rewards which are soon to be yours as well. Please have a seat while I explain this Night of Nights and reveal to you your destiny and your treasured purpose." Robin motioned to my left; I turned and saw a crystal bench sitting beside the course of water flowing through the center of the palatial chamber.

I took the offered seat while Robin folded her legs and sat on the floor before me, her long hair thrown over her shoulder and gathered about her waist. A glowing pool of light was cast from her gown upon the floor's black, reflective surface. Robin pressed the palms of her hands together and held them below her chin, causing her breasts to rise high between her closed arms, accentuating her cleavage and making me doubt if I would be able to concentrate on her words.

With her legs crossed, her spine erect and hands clasped together, Robin took a breath, closed her eyes and opened them and began to speak to me in a deep, hushed voice. "Dryad spells and fairy magic have wound themselves tight together and moved the elements to bring you here tonight, our Night of Nights. This is the night that precedes the summer solstice. The Night of Nights is the midsummer night found to be most full of magic and power. This midsummer night is the hour when the magic and power of the Dryads, naiads and fairy folk rises to its crest. The Night of Nights is also special to our race, for it is the only hour when the race of Dryads is fertile and receptive to the seed of lordly and magic men folk."

I lifted my gaze from its admiring stare at Miss Goodfellow's translucent moonbeam bodice and looked to her eyes as I heard her words. My mind was working fast to accept magic fairy folk, spells and charms of royal Dryads as well as my new identity as a prince among an ancient race of Woodland Lords. My mind spun at a furious pace as I began to grasp the purpose of my enchanted summoning to this mountain top. "Am I beckoned through fairy craft to this realm of Queen Titania's because I am of a line of such lordly and magic men?"

"Yes my Lord," answered Robin. "But your royal bloodline which reaches back into the blue mists of the ancient world is not the whole of the story -- as my Lord is now beginning to surmise." She was holding in an urge to break into a broad grin, but her eyes betrayed her urge with a dazzling twinkle like that of stars on a midsummer's night.

With a lilt in her voice, Robin continued with her revelation; "Prince Oberon, you are of a royal line of magical masters of the forest and as such we have an urgent need for you. You have a purpose on this night of the summer solstice. On this Night of Nights when fairy craft is at its zenith and feminine blessings are open and receptive, you are needed to join with our Queen in a rare act of pure and mutual magic."

Robin's words were evocative and had captured my interest, but had done precious little to explain the full reason for my capture by fairies and my role with Queen Titania. I had my suspicions based on the hints I had heard; but if I had any reason to believe my purpose was to make love to Queen Titania, that hope probably sprung from my own male mind, a mind rattling with unfulfilled and lingering lustings leftover from my big boner dream of last night. I probed the meaning of Robin's words, "Of what pure and mutual magic do you speak? I am yet to understand my purpose."

"Prince Oberon, our race and the wider realm of magical and fairy folk is a dying race. As men of the earth have grown in abundance, our lands have been lost through the cutting of our forests and men's building of thick and matted habitations. And as men of the earth have expanded their industry and abandoned the land, they have cut themselves off from the belief and knowledge of their forefathers. In their broad cheapening of their spiritual understanding, they have likewise slowly starved our race of our magical strength gained from our shared spiritual existence. We are dying, Monty. We are destined to fade away just as most of the Lords of the Woodland have before us." Robin dropped her hands into her lap as she finished her dire prediction for the race of fairies and magical feminine creatures of this old growth woodland realm.

I was sobered by what I had heard. I leaned toward her and asked, "What is my purpose in this then? How can I help your race now that I have been drawn into this realm by webs of magic and far dispersed charms?"

Robin's eyes brightened, "All is not lost. We are resourceful and resilient, but we have done as much as we can do with our charms and our schemes. What remains is the purest of magic; and pure magic can only be given freely, it cannot be coaxed and charmed into being. We cannot conger love. We can build its nest, but we cannot give it flight. Monty, you are our lost Prince Oberon and we sought you for this midsummer's Night of Nights. It is a joyous fairy festival as we dance into the summer solstice."

"Yet, my good Miss Goodfellow, I have not been made privy to my role and participation in this fairy festival of the summer solstice."

Robin rose to her feet and took my hands as I stood up to face her. She looked into my eyes, "Our Prince Oberon, you are brought into the light of Queen Titania on this Night of Nights to be her lover. You are asked to take her this night as your Dryad lover and to impregnate her with child. She will bear your child at the winter's solstice and that child will grow to revive our race with new life upon the earth."

I braced at the responsibility laid before me. "Robin, I had my doubts as to your tales of me being a long lost prince. I have serious doubts about being a father."

Robin squeezed my hands and gave me her look of reassuring pleasantries and grace. "I know you have seen so much that is new to you. But you are a prince among the Lords of the Woodlands and you are not to worry about fathering this child, for our race of females with the help of the tiny sisters will raise the child as has been our tradition from deep into the blue mists of the world's beginning. You Oberon, will bring life and joy into the realm through the giving of your seed from your royal line."

I trusted Robin and felt the warmth of her smile and fullness of grace rest upon my heart. My misgivings vanished into the cool light of the chamber.

"Come now my prince, Venus rises to her throne in the heavens and the moon, she cast her blessing of silver light upon the land. We have little time to ready you for the fairy festivities. Take your seat as you are made ready for your presentation into her majesty's light." I sat on the seat to see what schemes were to befall me as Prince Oberon on the Night of Nights.

With a circular wave of both arms and a sound of the blowing breeze, Robin summoned the fairies from the distant corners of the royal chamber. They collected around me, hanging in the air, shining with many hues for an instant before they clustered around my body. With furious flying of tiny hands and wings my clothing was pulled from my compliant form like magic.

Robin stood watching the work of the many fair fingers on my garments. "The tiny sisters are better practiced now; they are performing more smoothly than last night's undress rehearsal. Let's see how they do this time in preparing our prince for his engagement with Queen Titania. If all is done well, your pure magic will flow with grace and pour out into our Dryad queen." Once finished, Robin seemed pleased to see me naked after the ravaging flurry of fussing fairies. "Wonderful. We have no time to lose," said Robin, speaking to no one in particular.

Robin whispered the sounds of the wind once again and the fairies flew at me with silken, silver cloths. They dipped the small towels into the running stream beside me and then flew up with the wetted cloths and began to wash and rinse my entire body. The liquid was refreshing and invigorating as it soaked into my pores. My skin tightened and felt warm as if it was glowing. A cluster of flying female sprites approached me with a silver cup of the stream's magic water and poured it into my lap. The other fairies took special delight in darting into my lap to bathe my enlarging cock before flying off. The process of rinse and repeat continued. Each band of fairies played with and continued to drench my ever stiffening erection with their silver towels.

Under the care and the caress of tiny bosoms pressed as glancing brushes across my penis, I was growing in girth and gaining altitude. I relished the beat of thin, papery wings on my soft belly and their tickles on my princely private parts. I grew into a mighty Lord of Woodlands; I was a master of the forest as I towered like a tall redwood over my tightening testicles. The fairy charms had transformed me into a Lord. I had a purpose to which I was rapidly warming. I was equipped and ready to stride into my given purpose on this Night of Nights.

I sat before Robin in manful nudity, having been subjected to the merry ministrations of my attentive diminutive feminine forms. My timber has grown as hard as hickory and lofty as the sequoia. Robin admired the fine work of the tiny sisters and was obviously pleased by my well displayed response. She stepped to me and took my hands, bringing me to my feet. Robin pressed both hands hard into the center of my chest as she moved in so close that I could feel the cool ripples radiating off of her moonbeam dress as they played across my warm skin. Robin bent her neck forward and touched my nose with hers as I arched slightly to feel her full and warm breasts brush against my flesh. In a whisper Robin spoke to me, "Monty, you are our prince. You have been prepared to take flight on this Night of Nights. You will do us well; you are imbued with the purest of magic, I can feel it in your heart. You and Queen Titania will make beautiful love on this midsummer's night. Your love will be the pure magic of a Woodland Lord that will work within her womb to restore our race."

As she spoke these words to me, pressing tight into my flesh, my towering timber twitched and swayed in the whispered breeze of her voice. I knew she could feel my long erection hot and lively against her lower belly. I knew I was ready for a Night of Nights and a midsummer's eve of pure magic.

Robin Goodfellow backed away from me with a single step while keeping her hands over my heart. She lifted her hands from my chest and raised them high over her head. With this move, I heard the whirring swarm of fairy wings behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a green cloak was being carried through the air and was placed across my shoulders. It fit me well. The cloak was crafted of leaves, woven with sweet grasses and bordered with piping of royal purple flowers.

"There! You are a Prince among the race of Woodland Lords," exclaimed Miss Goodfellow. "Come now my Prince. Venus moves to heaven's throne and the moon casts her blessings of silver upon the earth on this Night of Nights. We dare not tarry any longer." Robin took me by the hand and led me to the dark wall facing Queen Titania's rainbow throne. Robin blew on the stone wall and murmured a phrase and the wall dissolved into an opening that led to a familiar world.

I stepped into the moonlit meadow, a royal Dryad courtyard. The still sweet and fragrant air was rich with the intoxicating aroma of the many flowers growing between the high volcanic stone walls. The secluded glade was aglow in the light of the moon and through the tall trees I could see the bright radiance of Venus hanging above me. I made my entrance back into my world, but my eyes were opened to see that it was a world which I shared with magic folk. I took a slow, deliberate step toward the middle of the glade, looking around for Titania or any sign of fairy festivities. When I had taken three steps, my footfalls were matched by an echoing percussive beat with the resonance of a hollow wooden box being struck. The beats followed my steps and I moved to the center of the glade. I held my pace and to my delight, what must have been fairy music, began to echo from the three surrounding walls of this natural amphitheater.

I listened to the faint strains of music growing louder in my ears. It was an enchanting and alluring tune that struck me a wistful. My mood was altered by the music and I searched for Titania with a deep longing in my heart. I scanned among the straight and massive tree trunks reaching into the stars from the rim of the cliff, seeing a hazy glow within the shadows. It would then hide behind a trunk and then reappear at another vantage point. I stood in solitude like a groom waiting at the chancel of the cathedral. I was being watched; but by what or who, I was not sure.

The light which was watching me slipped between the shadows of the grove, making its way to the eastern edge of the encircled glen. The music that was filling the night air increased in volume and the light rose into the open southern sky. There it hovered above the horizon.

The music had turned from its wistful prelude to a triumphant processional. The light descended to the earth and was resolved in my view to be Queen Titania. I held my position as I watched her wade through the thick grasses and flowers as she approached me with small steps. My heart was swelling with wonder and admiration of her beauty. My veins were infused with an excited effervescence as I anticipated her approach to my lone position. I wanted us to be two together here in this floral courtyard on this Night of Nights.

Queen Titania came to me dressed in a gown of knit white blossoms, I placed my hands on her hips, she lifted her head and I bent toward hers and our lips touched as we fell into a passionate kiss. Her lips were delicate, soft and sweet like fruit. She reached over my shoulders and pulled me tight to her lips for a long embrace. I felt her intimate heat rising to her cheeks as she blushed in the pale light of the moon.

We broke the kiss and the walls echoed in an upbeat merrymaking dancing tune. The sweet and lively melody swept down my spine and into my toes. Heretofore I was no kind of dancer, but with the melodious craft of the tiny sisters, my feet became lighter than air and I swept Titania up in my arms and led her in an elegant dance across the forest floor in the light of the silver moon. We danced on moonbeams and tread over the flower tops as we twirled together suspended two feet in the air, not ever touching the ground.

I embraced Titania's slender form at her waist as we locked outstretched hands while I led her through the night air coiled and snuggled close to one another. My erection having been bathed in the magic waters by a myriad of fairy hands had wonderful staying power. My partner spun under my guiding hands making her own forays to intentionally brush against my poorly concealed pedicel protruding beneath the leaves of my verdant cloak. We danced into compact circles, slowing our steps as we were drawn closer in physical distance and emotional bond.

We wound around each other, cheek to cheek, as the tune transitioned into a slow dance with an evocative and sultry cadence. The radiant heat of our entwined and aroused bodies spun free of our flesh and rose as a hot whirlwind that shadowed our seductive dance steps. The warm whirlwind spun into a life of its own over our heads, spinning faster and faster. In its gyrations it went from warm to hot and then to searing, warping the night air above us as we ground our bodies together below its warmth, fed by our joined rising passion. The hot whirlwind descended, wrapping us in its invisible vortex formed from our shared sexual fires, smoldering in the loins of a Dryad queen and a man of the earth with a bloodline rooted in the lost race of woodland Lords. The heated wind swirled about us, drying the botanical togs in which we were dressed and blowing the crisped remnants off our bodies, leaving us naked in the moonlight as we clung to one another with acrobatic dance steps. Our aerial choreography dissolved and the ground rose up to gently meet our bare feet.

Titania's smooth and rounded breasts hung like a pair of enchanted half moons on her skin as fair as the bark of an aspen. She was breathing with deep breaths, making her twin moons rise and fall as she inhaled the magic air on this the Night of Nights. Her nipples were taut and cute, like pink rosebuds the morning before they burst forth in bloom. I moved my hand across her firm belly and up her ribs to capture the beauty of a rosebud moon in my hand. I cupped her feminine curves in my palm, caressing her supple skin as I grazed across its contour until I brought my fingers to her nipple as firm as a ripe cherry.

Titania's green eyes surrendered to deep introspection as she melted at my touch. Her green hair flagged in the fading warm breeze as I ran my fingers through its wavy strands. I touched her cheek. That brought a smile to her lips and she lifted herself into the air to kiss me. We engaged in a long, deep kiss as I let my hands roam from her buttocks up her back until I grasped the nape of her neck and pulled her close. Small, sweet musical notes came from Titania's lips as I planted a dozen tiny smooches across her face.