Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 06

Story Info
The deed is done but things get complicated.
4.5k words
4.48
38.2k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers

Chapter 6:

I sat down on the sofa next to my little sister. April was a mess from her emotional freak out and recovery. Still was dressed in her sexy short red dress, onyx thigh highs and six-inch heeled boots. I was still nude from the craziness that occurred downstairs with mom. Her summer dress in one hand and mother's thong in the other. She was looking up at me still sobbing but it was passing. It was a surreal moment that my mind was still processing.

I wrapped my arm around April and held her like a comforting lover. She was so beautiful I couldn't stop starring at her. I periodically wiped the tears as her sobs slowly passed. We sat like that for what seemed like forever. We'd both fallen asleep at some point because when I came to it was afternoon now. April was still cuddling against me with her sexy nylon covered left leg crossed over mine.

The dress she had held, and thong had fell from her hands and lay on the floor before us. Her dress had slipped inward exposing her left breast and nipple. I reach for it and slowly began making circles around her areola. This slowly brought her back to life.

"Hey there..." I whispered in her ear as her head slowly lifted and began looking around.

"I guess I feel asleep... what time is it?" April asked her focus on my face now.

"Afternoon sometime, not sure." We fell asleep.

I leaned down and put my lips to hers. Our relationship was fully transitioned. Well almost fully transitioned. She returned the kiss and our tongues met and danced playfully as the lovers we were.

My tracing on her nipple graduated to kneading and full-on massaging. I loved her breasts. I motioned for her to climb on my lap. Our lips never parted as she did so. Her nylon covered legs straddling me. Both my hands were happily playing and stimulating those two beautiful globes of hers.

"I love you." I whispered softly to her as our kiss separated.

She was speechless with just the happiest smile on her face. My hands slipped down to her waist and grabbed the dress at the hem. I slowly lifted the dress over her head and dropped it next to us on the sofa. Nearly as naked as me save the nylons and heels I lifted her butt enough to allow my cock to spring free from under her. It wasn't fully hard yet but nearly there.

I lowered her back down so that my cock was now rubbing her mound and clitoris from the front. She looked at me disappointed but said nothing.

---------------------------------------

My twin brother was being so gentle and sweet. I felt like this was the moment. It had to be. His cock pressing against my mount and clitoris ready to commit. Why had he not lowered me onto that glorious shaft of his? His hands grabbed my waist on both sides and began rocking me forward and back. The underside of his cock now rubbing up and down my clitoris with each cycle.

I took over the rocking motion on my own. The feeling was intense, my juices once again started to flow freely. His cock was getting nice and slippery. Then it dawned on me. He was preparing. He was preparing his cock to slip inside me. To take what was his. He was going to finally take my virginity and I would have his.

The tears began to flow again. Tears of joy as I sped up my motions. This was it. I rocked back and forth on his cock like my life depended on it. I had to. This was the moment, right?

The stimulation was getting more and more intense. I could feel my orgasm building between the feeling of his cock on my clitoris and his hands playing with my nipples. I was close.

He leaned forward and took my right nipple into his mouth. Suckling it while his hand kneaded both my breasts. It was as if he knew that my nipples would be the trick to my orgasm. His tongue and lips assault the right one first, then the left. Alternating between them with a fury.

I rocked my hips now as fast as I could. His cock now soaked in my labial juices. His right hand left my breast while his lips stayed locked onto my nipple.

I felt his strong arm reach around gripping my butt and slowly working down. His fingers grabbed and walked in and down until I felt his finger at the entrance to my anus.

It began making circles around back door. The area was already wet from the juices flowing freely from my sex. My climax was quickly approaching.

"Joe... Please...." Is stammered.

"Cum for me April. Cum for your big brother..." he whispered back as his finger slipped into my back door.

I grabbed onto him with everything I had as the first wave struck me. The power of it caused my whole body to buck and bounce around.

My mind was in a haze, I couldn't think or see straight. I just felt Joe lift me up. The second wave cause my hips to buck forward, a slight pain registered in my mind, but the pleasure was so intense it barely registered.

The third wave struck and a new feeling, a fullness I'd never felt before engulfed my nether region. My mind just drifted into the bliss of the orgasm.

Several more waves of pleasure ripped through my body. The slight pain easing but the fullness remained. My mind slowly recovered from the intensity of the orgasm. I looked into my brother's eyes. His face was a mixture of pleasure and happiness.

Then it registered. I couldn't believe it. It had happened. My brother's cock was buried to the hilt in my pussy. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my cervix. I should be in pain! A cock that large fully buried in my tiny virgin pussy should have me screaming in pain. Then it dawned on me.

--------------------------------------

Her faced was a mixture of confusion, pleasure, and happiness. I cupped her face with both hands and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you."

She smiled back still a bit confused. Should surely realize my cock was buried to the hilt inside her.

"I could never hurt you." I whispered softly in her ear.

My cock heavily lubricated with her vaginal juices ensure it slipped in easily. The orgasm covered the pain of my cock ripping through her hymen, the stretching her virgin pussy to my invading member. She was mine now.

She was sobbing softly again. "I love you too big brother."

I looked up over April's should and standing there was mother. Completely naked with her right hand on the banister of the stairs and her left hand between her legs. Mother watched my first thrust upwards into my twin sister's pussy.

April wrapped her arms around my head as I began thrusting upwards. With her strength returning from her orgasm, I felt her hips thrust back.

The second floor was filled with the sounds of two wet bodies slapping wildly into each other. My body was on autopilot as I thrusted faster and faster into her.

"Fuck April, you're so tight." I grunted as my rhythm increased.

She was panting and we were soaked in our own juices and sweat. Her moans joined my grunts with my own climax now approaching.

"Fuck it's getting bigger..." my twin sister moaned as my orgasm approached.

"I'm getting close April..."

"April..." but she just increased her pace.

Riding up and down on my cock she was lost in bliss. My balls primed and ready to fill my twin sister's pussy with her brother's cum. Her pace quickened and her arms locked around me.

"Do it big brother!" She screamed. "Fill your little sister with your cum."

I was losing control and couldn't stop. Cumming inside her is dangerous. She's not on the pill. I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed her pussy down on my cock as the first blast erupted.

I could feel the head of my cock bottomed out pressing against her cervix as rope after rope of cum filled her pussy.

Four, then five blast ripped from the head of my cock. I couldn't stop.

"Yes brother, fill your little sister's pussy!" April was moaning.

Her words only encouraged the deed. Six, seven, eight full blasts filled her wet baby making cavity as mother buckled over watching us. A nineth blast completed the job. I fell limp back into the sofa. My little sister still straddling my hips fell limp on top of me. Both of our breathing was ragged as my cock rested, still fully buried in her pussy.

The post-orgasmic haze began to slowly fade, I looked towards the top of the stairs. Mother was gone now. Replaced on the banister was a small canister and what looked like a note.

------------------------------------------

I was laying on my brother as he began to squirm a bit. Feeling his cock fill my pussy was a dream come true. I still felt full down there but much less so. His cock had deflated but was still inside me. His cum still trapped inside the confines of my vaginal tunnel.

"Dweeb." I murmured as I kissed his sweaty forehead.

"Pain in the butt." His response brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you, Joe. I love you..." I started saying as his lips engulfed mine.

It was a loving kiss, not a kiss of passion. It was soft and slow. Gentle and kind, the type of kiss no twin brother and sister would normally have.

"I think we need to get cleaned up." He said breaking the kiss.

I regretfully climbed off of him, his cock's exit of pussy making a slurping sound. I just climbed off his cock, and I already wanted it back inside. His cum now slowly pouring down my legs. My fingers catching it and bringing to my lips as my brother watched.

He stood up and walked over to the banister. There was a small pill bottle there and a note.

"What's that?"

He picked up the note and read it. "For your sister. She's going to be sore for a few days. This will help. Love Mom."

It didn't register at first, then I felt it. There was a dull pain coming from down there. His large cock had stretched me to the brink on my first time. How did she... well she must've heard us doing it. Did she watch? Was she there?

I didn't know, my back was to the stairs while we had sex. I looked at my brother puzzled.

"Well yeah, I know what you're going to ask..." my brother stammered out.

"...and the answer is yes. She was here and saw us."

"That slut! I knew it!" I blurted out.

"April c'mon. You can't be mad at her for watching. It's not like we did it in secret." My brother defended her.

I just nodded my head but still angry. He walked over putting his arms around me.

"This is a happy moment, don't worry about her." He comforted me. He was right. I am happy, her actions shouldn't diminish this.

He released me and took me by the hand to the bathroom. He prepared the water so we could shower while I removed the heels and nylons. I could feel his cum still oozing from my pussy. He really had filled me up.

We stepped in and he began washing me. I was lost in thought. He came inside me. My period was about two weeks ago so today was a dangerous day for us to do this. I could be pregnant. Pregnant with my twin brother's child. The idea turned me on.

Having a baby with him. I liked the idea. I really like the idea. The future be damned. I want his child!

"Hey, you okay?" he asked me "You seem pretty zoned out."

"Sorry Joe. I was just thinking I could be pregnant with your baby..."

"Whoa, April. That's a bit of a long shot don't you think?" he responded.

"Nope and I want it." I told him matter of fact.

His face just twisted a bit as he was thinking about it. I wanted to drill the idea into his head.

"I want your baby dear brother."

He could stammer some umm, ughs and okays to that.

----------------------------------------

I was taken aback. Having a baby with my twin sister. I mean I love her and of course it would be great to start a family with her but...

I mean want to but there's so many risks. We really hadn't talked about it or thought about it. At least I hadn't. The last few days have been insane. I'm fucking my sister. My sister went down on my mother. My mother told me she wants to have sex with me, and I covered my mom's pussy in cum.

I absent mindedly finished washing April and she took the sponge. She washed me from head to toe spending extra time on my nipples and cock. I think she was hoping for another erection, but I was spent. There was nothing left. I was exhausted.

We finished up without talking much. I handed her the bottle of pain reliever, and she took one. I'm sure she was starting to feel it but never said anything.

I took her by the hand back to my room. Naked as the day we were born. Dad would be home soon, for now though we could rest easy.

We cuddled up in my bed and snuggled. Quietly whispering to each other, stroking each other lovingly. It was almost normal except we weren't virgins anymore. We were lovers now. We spoke about our future together, having a baby, if we even wanted to attend college next semester. The path our lives were set on had completely altered.

-----------------------------------------

I was entranced. My son had just buried his big cock deep into his twin sister's pussy. Her orgasm masked the pain I'm sure she would have felt having that size cock bury itself into her virgin pussy. Smart kid. Watching my two children have raw passionate sex drove me over the edge. I fingered myself furiously to orgasm twice.

My second orgasm brought me to my knees. I couldn't even stand as my son unloaded into his twin sister. April and I had the same cycle, I knew what that meant. It was a very dangerous time for her to have unprotected sex, plus I'm sure her pussy is going to be sore from the pounding it just took.

I went downstairs. I had some pain reliever she will need. I quickly scribbled a note to them and placed the note and pill bottle on the banister. I know my son saw me while he fucked his sister so they should find it easily when they come to.

They were both limp on the sofa passed out. I don't blame them. That was a seriously fucking they just had. A ping of jealously engulfed me. I want the cock buried in me too. April was lucky.

Back downstairs I cleaned myself up. A presentable woman once again I left the house. I drove down the street to the corner store and picked up some morning after pills. I'm going to have to convince April to take them. She's not ready to get pregnant with her twin's child just yet. We need to talk about this.

Damn, James will be coming back soon. I need to make up a good story and make sure everything and everyone is normal by the time he comes home.

----------------------------------------

I heard a small knocking on my door. April and I had drifted off while we cuddled. Dad wouldn't be home yet so it had to be mom. No point in trying to hide it.

"Come in."

April stirred as mother opened the door and entered. She had obviously cleaned up. She was wearing her signature platform heels, a cute but short blue dress that accentuated her long legs. The dress was a V-neck design but wasn't too revealing. A decent amount of cleavage without being too slutty. I felt my dick twitch as I starred at her.

"We can't tell your father about any of this..." she opened with.

We just nodded. That much was obvious.

I felt April's hand grab my cock. She began stroking it right in front of mother.

"...you can't do that stuff in front of him or when he's in the house!" she continued starring at April who had sat up and was making no pretense she was jacking me off. Now rested my cock began to thicken as the blood flowed into it.

"He will be home soon so please get dressed. Dinner will be at 5 o'clock." She was getting testy now.

"Fine mother. We'll be there." April sighed.

"April I'm serious about you behaving in front of your father!" Mom was getting annoyed now.

April didn't seem to care. She was openly jerking me off and I was full on hard now. I noticed my mother starring at my cock as April stroked it.

"I get it mom, behave in front of dad and don't tell him we're fucking." April sneered back.

"April dear, I'm trying to protect you and your brother!" mom was mad and worried at the same time, "God forbid your father find out that you two are having sex!"

"Or that your son covered you in cum or that your daughter went down on you?" April shot back.

"Well, yes..." mother was stammering, "...why are you so combative?"

"It's okay mom. We get it. Thank you!" I had to interject.

"Plus, it would be nice if you didn't jerk your brother off in front of me like that..." mom was stammering now and losing control.

April got that look in her eyes again. Oh shit, what the hell is she doing now. Her hand picked up the pace.

"Why not?" April asked, "I know his cock turns you on."

"April please stop this..." mother responded weakly.

"It's so big and wonderful. It filled every inch of me." April teased.

Mother could only moan in response. April twisted about and put my cock next to her face.

"Does mother want to suck her own son's cock?" seductive April had returned, "My pussy is sore and can't please it right now..."

The teasing was having a visible effect on mother. She was breathing heavier now. Her face was blushing. I could she her legs shifting nervously.

"April dear, I need to talk to you about something important..." mother was losing it quick.

April just ignored her. My twin sister began kissing and licking my cock.

"It tastes so amazing mother. Would you like a taste?" April teased between kisses and licks.

I was curious to see where this goes at this point. Either way I was getting a blowjob. Mother took a step forward. It seemed an unconscious step toward the thing she wanted.

April's mouth now engulfed my cock which had regained it's full strength. Her head bobbing up. I was lost for words as mom's hand was wander toward her pussy.

"Do you like watching us doing stuff Mom?" I asked innocently.

"Yes Joey, I'm sorry but mommy can't help herself..." she responded. Her hand now actively working her pussy through the dress.

April stopped blowing me and resumed to stroking it. Mother moaned as the full member was now back in her view.

"Come here and get on your knees mother." April ordered seductively.

Mother complied as I sat up on the bed. Legs over the edge with April next to me. Her hand stroking my cock only a foot or so away from mom's chest as she knelt in front of me.

"Does mommy want to help her daughter stroke her son's cock?" April sexily inquired, "I'm sure big brother wouldn't mind his mother's lips locked around his cock right dear brother?"

I could only moan as April's hand picked up its pace. My balls felt empty, but I needed to cum again.

"Are you wearing panties mommy?" April asked in a little girl voice. Mother just shook her head.

"Take them off please..." she continued the little girl voice, "...big brother wants them."

--------------------------------------

The sight of my son's cock was too much. I was soaking my panties as I knelt there watching my daughter blow and jerk my son off. His cock was glorious, I would do anything to get it. I was sick, sick with lust and envy.

I reached under my dress exposing my nude-colored G-string. Hooking my fingers into the thing material I slid them down exposing my crotch once again to my children. I shifted my weight and slid them down the rest of my legs and over my heels.

My son reached his hand out and took them, pressing them against his nose and smelling my arousal.

"Now can mommy please crawl over to her little girl." April said in a sexy little girl voice.

Without hesitation I crawled to her. Her legs spread wide. I knew what she wanted me to do. My tongue fluttered over her clitoris as her right hand held my head in place. Her left hand still stroking her brother's cock.

My son groaned as April took my soaked panties from him and wrapped them around his cock.

"Mommy loves me, right?" April asked me as I licked and sucked on her little nub. "Mommy like to do naughty things with her children, doesn't she?"

LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers
12