Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------

Jesus this was turning me on. April jerking me with my mother's panties while mom went down on her. I could barely think straight.

April was openly moaning now, and her hand was working my cock faster and faster.

"Oh mommy your mouth feels so good on my kitty." April was on a roll; this little girl thing was completely new.

"Yes mommy, right there. Don't stop..." April was getting close but so was I, "Yes... Yes... make your daughters kitty feel better..."

I couldn't wait any longer. I took my cock in my own hand and positioned the little bit of lacy material right in front of my line of fire. I wanted to fill these up.

Both of April's hands were now on mother's head as her hips bucked wildly into mother face. I stood up and over mother facing April. My cock in front of April's face. Her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock and panties.

April sucked my cock through my mother's lacy nude panties as my hand worked furiously. April's mouth fell away as her orgasm ripped through her body. My orgasm hit seconds later as my cock began to shoot whatever I had left into the thin panty material. The first shots were full and landed direct on target. The panties were now soaked in my cum.

The material slipped and the following ropes of my baby making milk weakly fired out. April's face was hit first. A second burst fell to her breasts. My last couple ropes landed directly in front of mom's face which was still pleasuring my twin sister April.

----------------------------------------

As my orgasm faded, I could see my brother back away. My mother's head was buried between my legs. The slut was mine now. She would do anything I tell her.

"Won't mommy clean up her little girl?" I asked panting and nearly out of breath.

Mother quickly went to work lapping up my brother's cum on my stomach.

"Mommy loves you and my children taste delicious." Mother cooed as she slowly and sexily licked my body. Her mouth descended on my breasts where my brother just came. She eager licked and sucked up his love juice. She worked her tongue feverishly over my nipples.

"Don't forget my face mommy," I pleaded in my little girl voice.

She is now my plaything for my brother and I. My brother owns me, but I own this bitch. She will do whatever I say!

Her mouth cleaned my face and our lips met. We began making out. This wasn't love. It was pure sexual. I had to take her power away so she could never take my brother from me!

"Thank you, mommy," I told her breaking the make out session on my terms.

"Now be a good mommy and put your panties back on. Daddy will be home soon..." April ordered still in a little girl voice but forceful.

----------------------------------------

I handed my mother her G-string back. It was soaked from her juices and my cum. Mother mindlessly stepped into them and slowly brought them up. She pulled them tight coating her pussy in my cum. My juices oozed out and down her legs. Her makeup was a mess and April's pussy was covered in lipstick. I was still semi-erect.

April then stood up and did something I wasn't quite expecting. She reached under mom's dress to her panties.

"My brother loves you. Do you love my brother?" April asked returning to her normal seductive voice.

"Yes baby. I love him so much." Mother responded in a trance.

April's fingers were working mother, but I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Then you should have his baby too..." April said and then jammed her cum covered panty material deep into mother's pussy.

Mother flinched, a look of confusion then fear flashed onto her face. April's hand was working back and forth. She was making sure my cum was inside mother!

"April!" I snapped. This was going too far.

"Kiss me mother!" April shouted at mother.

They stood there making out as April fingered her panties and rubbing mother clit. I was freaked out but hard again. April pushed mother against the wall tearing off her dress. I could see now her fingers rubbing mother quickly. April stood there making out with her as the room filled with mother's moans. I was rock hard again and April's cute little butt was sticking out at me.

My cock in hand I watched them.

"Do it. Impregnate her!" April demanded of me.

I was in a trance. I stepped up to mother and April's hand slipped away. I didn't even realize it but I was already ready to cum again.

I stood there jerking it as fast as I could, any second, I would explode.

"When you're going to cum, jam it in her and fill her up!" April shouted.

April pulled her g-string to the side, my cock swelled.

"Here it comes mom!" I yelled as I jammed my cock deep into her cunt and began exploding. I knew there wasn't much and I wasn't fucking her. Her hole was just a deposit point.

My hips bucked against her. She was crying.

My orgasm subsided and I stepped back. What the fuck just happened.

Mother dropped to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably.

"April, what did we just do..." I asked very nervously.

"She's ours now!" April said in a very intense voice.

I stood there in silence. Confused. Then I heard the garage door opening... father was home.

12