All Comments on 'Under African Skies'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
..but..

I don't mind the basic fantasy as such, even one with over/under tones of 'humiliation' or weakness and lack of assertive control by the cuckolded husband.

What strikes me most about these stories, especially ones with a lot of explanatory rationalizations, is the degree of lack of honesty between husband and wife, or even a lack of honesty between the husband and himself. A 3rd party moves in, husband doesn't intervene, husband makes rationalizations about not intervening which justifies the cuckold fetish, husband doesn't express his true feelings, wife hides things "because"... doesn't express her own interests.

It seems more likely that this implicit lack of honesty is part of the cuckold mind-set, a contradictory yes-no reaction to the wife with someone else. In contrast, there are stories where everyone is upfront from the start. Desires expressed, then acted upon. Maybe a hot wife, or swinging scenario.

But this .. in spite of the professions of true love and so on, there lingers an aftertaste of lack of honesty. Perhaps this is just the way that the cuckold fetish works.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Goes way beyond the standard cuck scenes

No male would want his loving wife to actually get pregnant with another man's child, particularly with a mixed race situation. Yes, I understand the cliched fantasy and watching his wife get royally fucked by a taboo type situation BUT he should immediately have told his slut wife that if she gets pregnant, she has an abortion OR it's Divorce time. Raising a mixed race bastard of another man is a totally different situation than their original fantasy.

How spineless and pathetic could he possibly be.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Oh, forgot to mention a couple of things

His wife is 44. Way too old to be getting (voluntarily) pregnant. Plus, now is the time to tell his slut wife, who had gone ahead and fucked behind his back (or so she thought), that when they get back home, the HUSBAND is now going to satisfy his fantasy as well of having two women! She could be one of them, plus one of her friends, or she can watch as he fucks two escorts or something.

You know, assert him self again and not just be a doormat for his wife.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope Jessica is carrying a black baby

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
It's a well-written, HOT piece of erotica. Period.

Those who come and read these cuckold stories, then bash them for BEING cuckold stories, are ridiculous hypocrites. If you don't LIKE cuckold stories, why do you come here and READ cuckold stories? Cuck stories by their nature involve conflicting, sometimes illogical emotions and actions. It would be a big step for most to let it have a place in their relationship. As one commenter says, itxs part of the cuckoo mindset, kind of a paradox. Mentally & emotionally, maybe it just "hurts so good." I don't know firsthand, because I've never experienced it. But I'm certainly not going to bash anyone who does, or someone who just writes a story about it. Please, folks, grow up. You're on a website with EROTIC writing.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 3 years ago
Continue please!

Please continue this story.

Did she have a child?

Did she finally crave black cocks?

So many ways this could develop..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good

Would love to read a follow up story.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats for this FANTASTIC story!!!!!

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Congratulations on a great story, we love to read about wives that give in easily.

julie_van01julie_van01over 3 years ago
Ndori's conquests

Ndoiri strikes me like a very confident black male, the

sort who would have bedded any number of other white

females. Stories about his adventures would make a

nice series.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Oh I want that long black snake in me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought this a very good tale.

It had all the traditional cuckold storylines that we know and love,

The African man strong and v.well endowed.

White wife is fucked superbly.

The cuck realises he is beta becomes aroused and is made to guide the huge African penis into the wive. Showing his support cuck masturbates himself and wishes to eat the sperms of the Black man from the wives vagina.

Fully expecting for her to be impregnated.

This story certainly made me masturbate throughout.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Especially since whether or not she was impregnated is left up in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pls continue writing

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of hard core cuck stories

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Only wish, after they got home she found out the breeding was a success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I loved your story. Her eyes always light up when she finds a story where a white wife goes black in Africa. Ndoiri was a real pro at seducing female tourists and Jessica was just another notch on his loincloth! A married couple, as tourists, only get to go on safari once or twice in their life so, they are newbies at everything including seduction.

Whereas the Ndoiri’s of the world get a shot at white wives every week, year after year. That type of African guide, who works with tourists daily, knows exactly how to deal with a white couple. He can satisfy a wife and easily dominate a husband.

We have been on three safari and each time my wife ended up in bed with one of the guides. In fact, on each trip, it appeared that at least a third of the white wives went black. After the first few evenings, no one even tried to hide who was sleeping in whose tent!

Your story was tightly scripted and included every element necessary to the perfect interracial cuckolding. My wife concurred with Jessica’s statement, "It was him. The way he looked at me in that predatory manner. He had raw animal lust in his eyes and well at that point I knew that I couldn't deny him." That is exactly how my wife felt each time she took a black.

I loved reading, “…I noticed her wedding rings on her slim delicate fingers, which in turn were wrapped around his dark meat.” This is one of the most exciting things a white husband can ever watch “her wedding rings” contrasted with his “dark meat”!

We both liked that you wrote “Then without hesitation I took hold of his throbbing member and taking in every aspect of his black heavily veined cock I placed his huge cock head into the split of my wife's womanhood…and pushed it into her opening.” My wife insisted that I do that for her, the first time with each African lover, and it was very exciting for me.

After we returned home from each trip my wife told her married girlfriends all about it. She shamelessly admits she is a slut for BBC. Quite a few of the couples in our neighborhood have subsequently made trips to Africa. Then, those wives also urge other white wives to go to Africa! It has kind of snowballed into the new normal!

In closing, we loved your story, and it checked all our boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pls continue Ndori’s conquests. He should breed and claim white women. i often visit your page to check if you have written new story but i go disappointed most of the time. a huge fan of yours! pls write more frequently!!

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

In some ways enjoy the open endings to your stories although, haven't read all of them, hope at least have

a few where the wife admits she's pregnant from her lover.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Hope she has Ndoris baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does this just sound like the one movie where they tourist get pregnant by a African tribesmen and stay in Africa and give birth to his baby like lame I’ve seen that movie and this basically is it except for the fact that they husband basically wants his wife to be pregnant.

marredfun73marredfun73about 1 year ago

To the Anon that takes his wife to Africa and loves it so much, she's encouraged her married girlfriends to also take in all that Africa has to offer, hope you read my comment and contact me as it sounds like you have some incredible stories that I'd love to know more about.

B3ndoverB3ndover10 months ago

Pregnant? I would like to know

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Only wish we knew if he actually got her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!