Under Construction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know. He told me he loved me, but this is just happening so fast. Too fast for me, at least. He clouds my judgement when I'm around him; he's so... intense, I guess. We've only known each other since May. We've only been dating for a few weeks. It's just a summer fling." Kara wasn't sure if she believed what she was saying.

"Mother!" a woman's voice came from the outside door. "Are you coming to lunch or not? Daddy says it's ready."

"We'll be right there, Kelly," Katie called back to her daughter.

"I don't think Kyle thinks it's just a summer fling," Katie told Kara.

Kara soon found herself seated next to Kyle at a long rough hewn table on the screened-in porch of the cottage. Their backs were to the wall so they could see the calm blue waters of the lake. Kyle introduced her to his sister and her two boys.

"Kelly is your twin, you said?"

"Yep," Kelly said, smiling, her blue eyes twinkling. "I am actually older by nearly 20 minutes!"

"But I am both smarter and better looking," Kyle laughed as he served Kara some food before passing down a plate..

"You wish!" Kelly grabbed a peach out of a bowl on the table and threw it at him. Kyle caught it out of the air and offered it to Kara. She accepted with a smile.

"And your boys?"

"Also twins. It runs in the family. Only in the females, of course. So it's nothing for you to worry about."

"Kelly!" Kyle had noticed Kara's eyes grow wide at the suggestion she'd be having his baby.

"Oh, sorry!" Kelly went into a fit of giggles.

"Their names?"

"Lucas is the one with the blond hair, Landon has the brown."

"And how old are they? Three?"

"Yep, almost four."

"They look like trouble separately, I expect that together they're nearly impossible."

"You have no idea!"

They ate, the family talking about what games they should set up in the yard for when Kyle's brother's families arrived, while Kara looked on, silent with a small smile on her face. She stiffened as she felt Kyle's fingers on her bare knee. She let out a silent gasp when his fingers started boldly caressing her inner thigh. She turned her head to look at his face. He gave her a wicked grin and arched an eyebrow, perhaps daring her to do anything.

"It's beautiful out here," Kara moaned. "How long have you had this place?" she squeaked, attempting to distract Kyle.

"Originally it really was a 'cottage'," Katie told her. "We had a tiny two bedroom house on this lake. Then Kelly and Kyle came along and it just wasn't big enough. So Ken designed this place, but we'd barely started the building when I discovered I was pregnant with Kurt, so the design changed.

"I'll give you a tour later."

"That would be lovely," Kara said, her voice unnaturally breathy. Kyle's exploring fingers had slid under the elastic leg of her panties and the pad of his middle finger was softly stroking her clitoris right there at lunch with his parents. She was mortified but the wetness that had him grinning was all the evidence necessary that she was enjoying his naughtiness.

Kyle leaned into her, his mouth right next to her ear.

"Dad knows what's going on," he said in her ear. Kara's eyes rose to meet Ken's and sure enough his eyes were fastened on her. She felt a blush stain her chest and cheeks. "Mom has no idea," Kyle's mouth was hot against her ear.

"Are you okay, dear? You look a bit flushed," Katie asked, her eyes pinched in concern.

"I'm fffffine, Mrs. Taylor," Kara hissed when Kyle's fingers pinched and twisted her clitoris.

"Kyle!" his father barked, "when you come to the head office next week, we'll talk about your next job."

"Yes, sir," Kyle's fingers stilled their teasing and his mischievous grin fled his face.

"Kyle? What does that mean?" Kara asked, confused.

"We'll talk later, darlin'."

"So, pretty girl, tell us about you," Ken said. "All I know is that my son is infatuated with you."

"Oh. Well. What do you want to know?" Kara stammered, not only because Kyle had returned to his soft teasing.

"Start out telling us how you met," Katie suggested.

"Oh. I work in the building Kyle's team is working around."

"Secretary?"

"What?"

"Are you a secretary?"

"No, I am not."

"What then?"

"She's an Electronic Systems Engineer, Dad."

"So not just another pretty face and hot body."

"Kenneth! Please don't embarrass our guest!"

"Of course, darlin'," Ken responded, not at all contrite.

"Mr. Taylor...," Kara said, struggling to keep up her end of the conversation, "where are you from? Georgia? North Carolina?"

"Both good guesses, pretty girl," Ken drawled. "I'm from the Raleigh area."

"When they were small, the boys and Kelly would spend their summers with Ken's family in the south since we were always so busy with the business," Katie elaborated with a smile. "That's why all my boys have a bit of southern charm."

Kara was unable to speak from fighting the orgasm that Kyle's talented fingers were drawing out of her. Katie watched, her eyes filled with concern.

"Kara, dear, are you sure everything is okay?"

"I'm... ah... I'm sorry," Kara stammered. "I think I'm just.. ah... ah... ah... tired. We went to a concert last night so we were... ah... ah... ah out late. Then we got up early this morning in order to be here for... mmm... ah... ah... ah... lunch. I'm afraid I didn't get mmmm... much... ah... ah... ah... sleep last night," Kara couldn't hold in a breathy moan.

"Kyle, I think you should take Kara up and show her where she's sleeping. She obviously needs to rest. She's very flushed."

"Of course, mama.

"Kara, let me show you to bed," Kyle said, his eyes dancing with laughter as he drew her up to stand. He turned her and herded her towards the stairs leading up to the second floor, his hands on her hips as he pushed her in front of him. Once they were upstairs, Kyle pulled her into a bedroom, the king-sized bed covered in a blackwatch plaid quilt. His hands went to the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off her in one motion. He pushed her onto the bed and landed on top of her, hooking his fingers in the waist of her panties and pulling them down her legs and off.

"Kyle! Oh god!" Kara rocked her hips against Kyle's pelvis, rubbing her bare sex on the ridge if his member tenting his jeans.

"Fuck, Kara!" Kyle's mouth fell on hers, his tongue insistent against hers.

Kara tugged his shirt up and off over his head and reached down to unfasten his belt. Kyle nudged her hands away and made quick work of his button and zipper, freeing his cock and giving it a quick pump with his fist before pulling Kara by her hips up toward him, leaning in and pushing himself into her welcoming hole.

"Yessss," she moaned as he slid into her.

Kyle's eyes latched on to Kara's as he pumped himself into her. His lips pulled tight across his teeth as he concentrated on his rhythm. She moaned each time his pelvis hit against hers, jolting her clitoris. His hands roved over her body, pinching and rolling her nipples.

"God! I love watching your tits bounce when I pound your pussy," Kyle gasped as he leaned back to watch her while he pumped his hips, strumming her clitoris with his thumb. "And I love how your whole chest and face turn pink when you are about to come."

"Oh god! Kyyyyyle!" Kara screamed as her orgasm swept over her. Her body thrashed and her muscles gripped Kyle from tip to root.

Kyle gripped her by her hips and held himself deeply inside her and roared out his own climax as she squeezed him.

"And I love how you scream my name when you come on my cock," he laughed breathlessly, collapsing on top of her.

They lay in a pile for several minutes before Kara has the energy to try to push him off, grumbling the whole time.

"Jesus, Kyle! Why must you lay on me like this? Every. Damn. Time. You know I can't breathe, you big oaf."

"Not every time," he said, rolling off to the side. "I don't do it when you ride me cowgirl."

"I think I'm living the definition of 'insane'. I keep fucking you and expecting you not to be an asshole afterward. And every time you disappoint me."

"We both know you like the fucking too much to care about how much an asshole I am post-coitus."

"Damn, you are arrogant!"

"And you are a screamer. You realize everyone in the house heard you, right? Even the twins, but they are the only ones who didn't know what they were hearing."

"Oh, noooo...," she moaned, covering her face with her hands. "Your family is going to think I'm a complete slut. Your Dad already did."

"Speaking of Dad," Kyle drew her into his arms and gave her tender kisses, "you need to... well... Please just try not to let yourself be alone with him. I'll watch you as best I can, but he's sneaky."

"What?!" Kara turned startled eyes on him.

"You saw him looking at you as well as I did."

"I know. But he's your DAD. And your Mom was right there..."

"Yes, well. When Kevin's wife is here tomorrow, you can ask her how much that mattered. You can ask Kurt's wife, too for that matter. But Keith's wife avoids these family gatherings like plague so you can't ask her.

"In any case, why don't you try to get some sleep. I know it was no lie that you were tired."

"Okay," she nodded her eyes already closing.

Kyle left her to sleep and went back to his family.

***

Hours later when Kara awoke she could hear muffled shouts and laughter that sounded like it was coming from outside. She gathered her clothes and dressed before heading down to investigate. She found Kyle and Kelly setting up croquet with the help of the toddler boys, Ken and Katie sitting in adirondack chairs watching the proceedings with indulgent smiles on their faces. As Kara watched, Kyle carefully placed two of the croquet hoops by one post, only to have Lucas come along and pull one out of the ground. The boy toddled away, screeching with laughter as Kyle chased him and swooped down to pick him up and toss him in the air.

"Anybody want to play volleyball, since Kara has returned to the land of the living," Kelly asked, a wide grin on her face. "Dad?"

"Sure," Ken said, a twinkle in his eye. "You and your brother against me and Kyle's pretty girl?"

"Sounds good to me, Mr. Taylor," Kara said, grinning.

"Best two out of three?" Kyle suggested.

Half way through the first match, all four of them know that they were all in it to win it. Kyle and Ken removed their sweat-drenched shirts and Kara had another opportunity to compare the two men. Kyle was certainly more toned than his father, but Ken was still extremely fit, remarkably so for a man in his 60s. Kyle and his sister won the first match, Kara and Ken the second. The third had them trading the lead until Kara and Ken were finally able to triumph which resulted in Ken pulling Kara into a bear hug against his sweaty chest, his hands finding their way under her dress to palm her ass through her silky panties with one hand and slide the fingers of his other hand under her panties and across the cleft of her ass down to her pussy.

Kara let out a screech in alarm but Ken just stroked her lightly and let her go.

"You are a vocal one, aren't you pretty girl," Ken smirked. The next thing Kara knew, Kyle was drawing her away from his father, his jaw clenched so hard that the muscle was spasming.

"Ken!" Katie called to her husband. "It's time to get the grill going for dinner."

"Of course, darlin'."

***

On Sunday morning Kara awoke to find the cabin empty. She drew on her robe and when she got to the kitchen she found a note from Kyle indicating that he and his sister had taken the twins to get some toys for playing in the water. A second note from Katie told her that she had left on a grocery run but would be back soon. Kara headed back up to the room she shared with Kyle and hurried to get showered before the family returned.

"EEEEeeeee," she screamed when she opened the door from the bathroom to the bedroom only to find Ken standing there wearing only a pair of well-worn jeans, his belt hanging loose and the first button unfastened.

"Shhh, pretty girl," he growled. "No need for that. I'm just going to fuck you. It's your choice whether to fight me or enjoy it, but the end result will be my cock in your little pussy."

"No!" she yelled, trying to run past him to the door. Ken grabbed her around her waist and threw her down on the floor, dislodging the towel she had wrapped around herself. Her side hit the corner of the bedpost and the breath whooshed out of her.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I will if that's what it takes," Ken said, all the more menacing for the way he said it without the heat of anger.

"Please don't, Mr. Taylor," Kara begged.

He grabbed her by her hair and she howled in pain as he dragged her towards the bed. He pulled her arms up over her head and bound them to one bedpost. He sat on the bed next to her and she tried to roll away from him. He pinched one of her breasts hard enough to bruise and she screeched in pain. He pushed her thighs apart and ran a finger along her slit.

"Dry as a bone," he mused. "We can't have that. You are going to enjoy this whether you want to or not."

"Get off of me, you bastard! Let me go!"

"I like it when sluts struggle," he laughed.

He slid between her legs, using his muscular arms and body weight to keep her still as he pushed her legs wide and held his face close to her pussy. He pressed his mouth to her inner thigh and sucked, causing Kara to hiss in pain. With his arms over her thighs, he spread her open with his hands and started slowly licking her.

"I've wanted to taste this pussy since I smelled it in my office last week."

He took his time licking and slurping, sucking and nibbling and it wasn't long before Kara was softly moaning and unconsciously undulating her hips while tears slid down her temples. She could feel her arousal grow and her pussy get juicy.

"You're so close, pretty girl," Ken growled low and moved his fingers to lightly stroke her clit while his tongue darted in and out of her opening.

"Please stop," Kara whispered. "Don't make me come."

Instead of stopping, he moved his mouth up to tongue and suck her clit and roughly thrust two fingers in and out of her. Kara screamed and moaned before tensing and letting out a strangled cry as her orgasm overtook her.

"That's right, you little slut, come for me," Ken said before lapping up her additional moisture. "Fuck, you taste delicious."

Kara sobbed, her breath ragged, in response.

Ken slid his body up, crushing her under his weight, until he could use his mouth to torment her breasts. He sucked her delicate flesh into his mouth, marking her with love bites all over her. He reared back on his haunches between her legs and unzipped his jeans before pushing them and his briefs down his thighs to expose his cock.

"No no no no," Kara could barely breathe as he lifted her legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck! You are tight for a slut," Ken hissed as he forced himself into her.

Kara grunted and moaned as he roughly fucked her, his thumb rubbing her clit. She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her lips together as she felt the pleasure build in her core against her will.

"Come for me, pretty girl. Come for me! Come on my big fat cock you slut!"

"No no no no," she grunted.

Ken pinched and twisted her clit and she couldn't stop the climax that destroyed her.

"NO!" She screamed as she came on his pistoning cock and then felt Ken pull out of her and spew his seed all over her belly and breasts as he let out a low growl from his throat.

The door swung open and hit against the wall while Ken was still in the middle of his own climax. Kyle stormed in just in time to see Ken's ass clench rhythmically as he shot his load onto Kara, trapped underneath him.

Kyle rushed in and tackled his father, pushing him off Kara and onto the floor.

"GETTHE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" he bellowed, his fists clenched at his sides, looking down on his father, every feature hard with fury.

"Keep your voice down," Ken said, struggling to his feet. "Your mother will be home soon."

"GET! OUT!"

Kyle turned to Kara. She refused to meet his eyes and turned her head away from him, tears sliding down her face and into her still-damp hair. He gently unbound her hands and she curled up into a tight ball, her back to him.

"Damnit, Kara. I am so sorry," Kyle said, his voice tight with suppressed rage. "Can I... Can you... Do you need help getting dressed?"

She continued to cry, not acknowledging that he had spoken. He put his hand on her shoulder and tried to roll her over back towards him. She screamed incoherently at him and scratched at his hands with her fingernails, drawing stripes of blood down his arm.

He went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water.

"Kara, darlin'... Can I help you get cleaned up? Then, if you can get dressed, I'll take you home. Please get dressed?"

Just when Kyle was sure she wasn't going to respond, she nodded slightly. He moved to clean her himself, but she snatched the washcloth out of his hand and rubbed it over her body, lethargically cleaning his father's ejaculate off of herself. He went to her bags and found a bra, panties, and a dress for her and laid them on the bed. He winced when he caught a glimpse of the state of her skin when she turned and sat up, reaching for her undergarments. She had bruises all over her breasts and across her thighs.

Once Kara was dressed, Kyle guided her down the stairs and towards the front door. Kyle hovered around her but didn't touch her as she moved like a sleepwalker.

"Hey, Ky... ," Kelly started as she walked into the foyer. Her eyes widened when she saw Kara and then her eyes locked on Kyle's.

"Did he...?"

Kyle gave her a sharp nod with his chin.

"I'm taking her home. I don't care what you tell mom. We won't be back."

Kara climbed into the back of his car and curled up on her side. She was dimly aware of Kelly running up and handing Kyle her purse. He put the car in gear and drove away. She was silent the entire trip back to her home. She may have slept, but Kyle couldn't be sure. It was mid-afternoon when he finally pulled up into her driveway. He went around and opened the passenger door for her, offering her his hand. She ignored him and struggled to her feet, grabbed her purse off the seat and stumbled to her door, Kyle right behind her. She unlocked her door and when Kyle made ready to follow her into her house she turned to him, hand up against his chest.

"Go home, Kyle," she said dully. "I can't do this... I need for you to leave me alone."

"Okay, darlin'," he responded, morose. "I'll call you later, then?"

Kara nodded absently and closed and locked the door behind her.

***

Kara spent the remainder of the day and into the evening alternating between throwing up, icing her numerous bruises, and sleeping, all while ignoring Kyle's many phone calls and texts. On Monday morning she got out of bed, threw up, and decided she could not face going in to the office. She sent an email to tell her boss you was going to telecommute. She was sitting at her dining table in a loose t-shirt and shorts, working through a spreadsheet, when the doorbell rang. She knew immediately that it was Kyle. She didn't want to see him and considered just not answering, but she knew he'd just as likely let himself in. So she went to the door to find him standing there on her porch, two dozen red roses clutched in one hand and a tell-tale white paper bag in the other.

Kyle started to enter her house but she just stood in the door, her face full of sadness.

"Don't," she said, putting one hand up against his chest. She knew he was more than capable of forcing his way in, but she didn't think he would this time.