Under Cover of the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two months since that night I was taken advantage of. I couldn't bring myself to tell my parents, but now that I felt "safe," I had to tell someone or go crazy, so I turned to my best friend Jeanine and, swearing her to secrecy, told her what had happened. I felt better after confiding in her, and now that Jeff was seemingly out of my life, somehow, I was able to push what had happened to the back of my mind. Thankfully, for good or bad, it seemed that the more time that passed, the easier it was to pretend the assault and my unfortunate acquaintance with Jeff had never happened at all.

*****

I had gotten up this morning happy and excited about the upcoming day. Mom and Dad had already left, and as the hands of the clock moved closer to 9 am, I ran about getting my things together so I could leave for school and not be late for my 10 am class. As I searched about looking for my keys, the doorbell rang.

"Coming . . . be right there," I shouted as I hurried to the door. The doorbell rang again as I reached for and opened the door. The smile on my face vanished, and I felt myself momentarily become a bit lightheaded as I looked into the face of Deputy Jeff Matthews.

"What are you doing here, Jeff? What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you going to invite me in, or do you want your neighbors seeing and wondering why a Sheriff's Deputy is standing here talking to you?" he said with a chuckle. I stepped aside to let him in.

"What do you want, Jeff?"

"Oh, I was just in the area and remembered that you lived nearby. I thought it would be nice if I stopped by to say hello," Jeff said facetiously.

"Well, you've said hello, now you can go," I replied curtly.

"Not so fast, Mandy. I've been thinking about you a lot since we first got together, and I thought it would be fun if we really got to know each other a little better."

"You're crazy if you think anything is ever going to happen between us," I said angrily, my eyes already bright and starting to brim with tears. Despite my angry words, I knew what Jeff wanted, why he had come here.

*****

Mandy stood in front of me looking helpless, and I wondered if the girl in her apparent innocence even knew or understood how sexy and desirable she was to me. Since the moment she opened the door, my cock had started to twitch and pulse and was now tenting the front of my uniform trousers, which she couldn't help but see and appreciate.

I took off my hat and jacket, removed my holster and gun, and placed them on a nearby end table. As I turned back toward Mandy, I noticed a water bottle on the table and opened it. Taking a couple of the little white pills from my pocket, I swallowed one and handed the other to Mandy.

"Take this," I ordered, handing the pill to her. When she hesitated, I tightened my grip on her arm and repeated myself more threateningly. She relented and swallowed the pill.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"I like you, Mandy, I think I always have . . . you know that. You've been on my mind quite a bit, and as I said, I just wanted to get to know you better."

She looked at me, and I could see the spot on her previously crisp, white blouse where several tears had dropped and stained the fabric.

"You're a Sheriff's Deputy . . . this is wrong, this is wrong," she said. "Please, Jeff, just leave me alone, please."

I walked closer to her, and bending over her, kissed her hard on the mouth. She tried to pull away, looking all the world like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

I took my cock out and stroked it to hardness as she stared in shocked silence.

"Come here, Mandy."

She stood where she was, shaking her head from left to right. "No, no, it's over," she said.

"All right, have it your way," I said, picking up my phone and speed dialing a number.

"This is Deputy Jeff Matthews. I need you to send whoever is in the Fifth Street area to pick up a Dr. Martin Bradshaw at his office at 2852 Hennessey Drive and bring him down to the station." At the sound of her father's name, Amanda ran over to me and tried to grab the phone out of my hand.

I blocked her and said, "Are you ready to cooperate?"

"Yes . . . yes, just leave my Dad out of this."

Bringing the phone closer, I said to the dispatcher, "Hey, sorry, I got a little distracted. It seems we don't need Dr. Bradshaw down here after all, but thanks anyway."

"Now, that wasn't a difficult decision for you to make, was it, Mandy? You just need to understand that if you ever defy me like that again, I can make it rough for your Daddy. I'm sure it wouldn't be good for his practice to have Deputies showing up in the office all the time," I told her dispassionately.

"You understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yes, I understand," she replied.

I started stroking my cock again and watched as Mandy exhaled in resignation, and kneeling between my legs took me into her mouth.

It felt so good that I almost came a couple of times but managed to hold myself back until I could get myself under control. Though I hadn't been with her for a while, her familiarity with my cock, its shape, its sensitive areas, its ridges, and contours, how I liked it sucked, when and how to use her teeth hadn't faded or been forgotten.

I pulled out of her mouth.

"Let's go upstairs."

"Why? No," she whimpered.

"Everything's going to be fine. Now let's go to your room."

I took her by the arm and urged her in the direction of the stairs. She pulled out of my grasp and started up the stairs with me following her. We walked into a large sunny bedroom, her room, and I closed the door behind us.

"Take your clothes off," I told her, my cock now fully erect and standing straight out, stiff and ready to fuck.

Mandy began removing her clothes until she stood naked in front of me. I was breathing fast, and my balls were throbbing with the need to cum. She was beautiful. Firm, dancer's body, long reddish-brown hair that had come undone and now cascaded over her shoulders in thick waves. Her nipples were dark pink, long, hard, and fully erect. She had the longest nipples I had ever seen, and I could hardly wait to suck on them. My eyes dropped to her smooth hairless mound and her visible pink clitoral nub that slightly protruded from its hood.

I stripped off my clothes and pushed her back onto the bed. Taking her hand in mine, I guided it down to my cock, and told her to stroke it. When I began to leak pre-cum, I pushed her hand away and spread her bent legs open.

I could see the glistening moisture that seeped from her pussy. Leaning forward, nesting my face between her legs, with a slow, broad swipe, I separated the lips of her slit with my tongue and licked her pussy. Mandy began to softly purr and moan, to press her pussy against my mouth. Pleased and aroused by her reaction, I continued to lick and suck until she screamed with pleasure from having had her pussy eaten to orgasm by a man. I knew this was the first time her pussy had been used this way and more importantly, that she had liked it.

I watched her, and as her orgasm subsided, I smiled to myself as she lay there with her eyes closed and her chest heaving with each breath. Mandy groaned loudly, and her body involuntarily quivered when I eased my fingers inside her pussy.

*****

Jeff stretched out on top of me, covering my body with his. Placing himself between my spread legs, he began rubbing my clit with small, tight circular motions. I lay under him, feeling strangely lightheaded but vaguely aware of what was happening. I felt him rubbing his wet, sticky cockhead along my pussy slit and then pressing it between the lips. The head of his cock felt huge as he probed for entry inside my tight, virginal pussy.

"No . . . Jeff, don't I'm a virgin, I pleaded with him."

I began struggling against him, trying to get him off, but he was too big, and my efforts were useless. Ignoring my futile struggle, his head next to mine, I could feel his warm breath against the side of my face. Holding me against him, Jeff shoved his dick into me and paused when he felt the resistance of my hymen. He pushed his hips forward slowly as if he wanted to prolong the sensation of being the one to penetrate my pussy for the first time. He pulled back ever so slightly and then pressed forward again but could still go no further, and that's when he said in a whisper, "This may hurt a little," and with that, he thrust forward, breaking through and stealing my innocence.

I screamed as a sharp, hot pain sizzled through me, and tears began to trail down my cheek dampening the pillow I lay on.

I could feel the head of his cock inside me, feel myself being stretched open to accommodate him. To my horror, I heard myself begin to moan when he pressed his thick cock into my tightness and started to stroke, inch by inch, working his length inside me, rubbing, pulling my swollen, sensitive clit with each stroke. Oh god, it felt good.

Through a cloudiness that seemed to envelop my head and calm my anxiety, I remember opening my legs wider for him and putting my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. With his cock finally all the way inside me, he pressed me against the bed. "Hmmm, yes," I sighed as my hips began to sway and gyrate against him. Holding him tightly, my pussy muscles contracted around his cock, and I came in a hard, wet, nasty orgasm.

In and out, in and out, his cock grinding against me as he moved inside me.

I could feel Jeff's cock getting bigger inside me, "Don't cum inside . . . please don't cum inside me, Jeff."

"Don't worry," he said.

*****

I was grunting and groaning, going deeper and pumping into Mandy's tight sweet pussy faster and harder. She was now experiencing the full effect of the white pill and was moaning with pleasure and actively thrusting in rhythm with my movement, no longer ashamed or inhibited, just wanting to feel me inside her. I'm a big man in all ways, and though her tiny hole was small and tight at first, I managed to coax it to open wide enough to accept my hard, uncompromising pole.

She lay under me; her eyes lust glazed, her legs splayed open, her hips swaying. She was totally resigned to what was happening and was no longer struggling (pretending to struggle?) or resisting. Despite her background and upbringing, her naiveté and youth, she was still a woman. Whether she acknowledged it or not, like all women, Mandy wanted, no needed a man to give her a good, hard, deep fuck . . . and today she was getting what she needed for the first time.

With her legs lifted and her ankles resting on my shoulders, I pounded into her no longer innocent pussy until she came again, her fingers intertwined with mine, calling my name.

As I looked down at her beautiful face, I felt my cock stiffen, and hot cum begin to rise up my cockshaft as my orgasm began to build.

"Don't cum inside . . . please don't cum inside me, Jeff," she had said.

I had told her not to worry, and I meant it, but when it came time to pull out, I couldn't make myself do it. It was just too late and felt too good. As an almost primal need overwhelmed me, I erupted in three hard, deep thrusts, forcefully sending hot cum deep inside her. Mandy immediately understood what I had done and lay on the bed, unmoving, looking confused and scared. I slumped forward onto her chest, perversely pleased, enjoying the feel and satisfaction of having drenched her pussy with my seed.

I lay there next to Mandy for several minutes before making myself rise and get dressed. As I started to leave the bedroom, she sat up in bed, "Jeff . . . I can't do this anymore." I turned to look at her but said nothing because I wasn't ready to give her up. As I went down the stairs, got my holster and gun from the table, and stepped out of the front door, I could hear her crying upstairs.

*****

I tried everything I could think of to avoid him, but what could I do when he would show up at school and the house unannounced. I was for all intent and purpose coerced into having sex with him, fearful of resisting or refusing him. Jeff's behavior had become increasingly possessive and erratic, and when I was around him, I found myself on constant pins and needle. Though he had never struck me, I had become increasingly wary of him.

One day after my morning classes, my friend Jeanine and I were going to stop for a bite before she dropped me off at home. As we drove, I casually glanced into the rearview mirror and saw the flashing lights of a patrol car following us. I knew it was Jeff.

Jeanine pulled over, and Jeff came around to the passenger side and told me to get into the patrol car.

"You don't have to go anywhere with him, Amanda! She said. We weren't doing anything wrong; he can't make you go with him," she said angrily more to Jeff than to me.

"It's okay, Jeanine, it's okay, I'll be fine. You go on, and I'll give you a call tonight . . . it's okay."

I got out of Jeanine's car and into the patrol car with Jeff. As I settled into the passenger seat, I remember thinking he was acting irrationally, clearly not thinking about what he was doing. He said a friend of his had a house nearby and that we were on our way there.

"Here, take this," he said as he handed me one of his pills, which meant he expected me to have sex with him. I sat quietly in the passenger seat. My mind was racing, already planning to run at the first opportunity when we got to wherever it was he was going.

When we finally approached the house, rather than park on the street where the car might be seen, Jeff turned the car down the service alley behind the house and then into the house's garage. When he parked, I immediately got out of the car and hurried toward the garage door on shaky legs, but Jeff had already started its descent.

Jeff came up from behind, and reaching around me, cupped my breasts, and unbuttoning, my blouse began to squeeze and pinched my nipples.

"Damn, you have such beautiful nipples. I love to suck them, love the feel of them getting long and hard in my mouth," as Jeff turned me around to face him and inhaling one of my nipples into his mouth began to suckle.

"Jeff, stop. I don't want to do this." I protested. He wouldn't stop but became even more demanding and insistent. We began to scuffle there in the garage, me trying to get away from him. He pushed me closer to the car and succeeded in bending me over the hood. I could feel the weight of his upper body against my back, the pressure, and heat of his erection against my hip. He raised my skirt and bunched it above my hips and, with his other hand, ripped at my panties until they lay torn around my ankle. With his knee, he pried my legs open wider and guided a finger inside me.

My body felt warm, excited, and horny as I shamelessly spread my legs wider for him. "Ohhh, Jeff," I grunted as he inserted another finger inside me and started pumping in and out faster and faster finger-fucking me until I came.

"Aghh . . . Oohhhh, yes . . . Ughhh," I moaned as I pressed my pussy down on to his hand, trying to push his fingers deeper inside me.

Had I become Jeff's slut?

*****

"You're good and wet, Mandy . . . that means you're ready for me," I said, laughing.

"What would you're Daddy say if he knew his innocent baby girl was hot and wet for the Deputy's big hard, thick cock?"

Mandy turned and looked at me with a mixture of disgust, lust, and fear, unaware of how much her revulsion excited me. I pressed another finger into her, and she involuntarily began to moan when I rubbed her clit until she orgasmed again, her pussy contracting hard, holding my fingers inside her. Feeling her body push back against me, I slipped my pulsing cock into her. No words can describe the pleasure and arousal I felt fucking her young, welcoming eighteen-year-old pussy.

No matter how much she struggled, she couldn't get away, and after a while, she stopped fighting. The pill she had taken, in full effect, making her compliant and willing.

"Good girl, Mandy. All you have to do is just take it . . . relax and take it. I know who you are, I know how much you enjoy me fucking you."

I pushed forward and buried my cock, balls deep inside her. In and out, I began to fuck her, slowly, deliberately, until finally, with groans and muffled cries of pleasure, we came together. She lay on the hood of the car unmoving as I continued to thrust into her, filling her pussy with my cum. When I had drained my balls, I stayed inside her until my cock softened and slipped out.

After a few minutes, we adjusted our clothes and got back into the car. Neither of us spoke.

After a while, I wanted to fuck her again and kept glancing over at her as I tried to think of where we could go. Just as I had decided to grab a quickie in the backseat, the crackle of the dispatcher's voice brought me back to the present, ending any possibility of having her again that afternoon.

*****

I didn't get my period that month.

I was terrified, not knowing what to do or who to turn too and so I did nothing except to tell Jeanine, my best friend. Being my best friend, Jeanine chastised me for getting myself in this situation and becoming involved with a crazy man and for foolishly letting the whole thing get so far out of hand. Jeanine's main suggestion was to file a police report and to sit down with my Dad and let him know about the chaos I had gotten our whole family into.

That night, Dad and I talked, and I told him everything . . . everything, from the foolish, unthinking decision about the car, to the humiliating, whorish things I had allowed Jeff to do to me. Dad was understandably upset and disappointed with me, but he was furious with Jeff.

"I never liked or trusted that bastard, he had said more than once. If I had even suspected what he was doing, I probably would have tried to kill him."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry, I caused all of this. So sorry I didn't trust and believe in you," I cried as he enveloped me in his strong arms.

Despite my fault in this mess, Daddy assured me that he could more than take care of himself and that there was no need to be afraid of Jeff because he would see to it that Deputy Matthews ended up in prison.

Within a day or so, Dad had retained a first class attorney, filed a police report, and initiated a citizen's complaint. Along with these actions, lawsuits were filed against Jeff, the Sheriff's Department, and the City, under the premise they were aware of Deputy Matthews' prior behavior and record of similar complaints. They had done nothing to stop him or remove him from the force. In the course of Jeff's trial, it came to light that during that almost two month period, when he had dropped out of sight, he was, in fact, on suspension and advised to stay close to home and out of trouble, pending investigation of a citizen's complaint. Apparently, he had been stalking and sexually harassing another woman who had filed charges a year earlier. Sadly that claim was subsequently dismissed.

*****

I sat in between them, Daddy on my left and Mom my right. Though I had always been close to my Mom, it had been my Dad that I looked to for guidance over the last couple of months and now whose hand I clung to for strength.

"We find the defendant Jeffery Jeff Matthews guilty . . ." the jury foreperson began.

A hush fell over the courtroom that hung for several seconds before the sound of frenzied chatter, muffled laughter, and tears erupted. I sat there, shocked, pleased, and saddened by the verdict as I stared at Jeff's back. When the bailiff handcuffed him and began to escort him out, Jeff turned and looked at me with a psychotic gaze that chilled and still had the power to frighten and arouse me.

I felt Daddy squeeze my hand and smiled up at him, "It's over, baby, let's go home," he said.