Under Cover of the Law

Story Info
Falling willing victim to the long cock of the law.
7.5k words
3.87
32.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Cover of the Law

Though young and naive, I was sure I wasn't his first . . . I couldn't have been. But still, there was some connection, attraction between us that eventually led to his demise.

*****************************

I had just turned eighteen a few months ago, and already my life was in turmoil.

Everything that had happened was my fault. If my Dad had taken my car away for a couple of months really been that bad? If I had just been honest with him, none of this would have ever happened. My being afraid to confide in my Dad put me in a vulnerable position with a frightening, possibly dangerous man who had no scruples, no morality, and who would use me to get what he wanted without remorse.

*****

The first time I met Deputy Jeff Matthews was the night of my traffic stop after exiting the freeway. I had had a slight accident that was not my fault. Though I know I should have at least gotten out and left a note or something on the car, I didn't and fled the scene.

As I drove away, glancing up into my rearview mirror, I saw the flashing lights of a patrol car.

"Oh, fuck!" I said to myself and pulled my car over.

I sat and nervously watched as the Deputy got out and walked toward my car.

"Good evening. May I have your license and registration?" He asked.

The Deputy was tall, over six feet, maybe 190 pounds, buff, fit body, dark hair, dark eyes, chiseled features, small scar on his cheek. I remember thinking that even though he was old, probably in his early thirties, he was still kind of cute, looked hot and sexy in his uniform with that holstered gun on his hip, definitely the alpha male type.

*****

I had seen her before, several times. She drove a little yellow sports car and took the same exit off the freeway around this time most days like clockwork.

When she took that exit tonight, she had slowed at the bottom of a small hill as another car passed her too close, and she had swerved to the right to avoid him, which caused her to sideswipe a parked car. Rather than stop, she had continued to drive, which changed the minor collision to a hit and run. I turned on my flashing lights and followed her for about half a block before she pulled over and stopped.

Standing close to her like this, I could smell her perfume. She was fucking gorgeous, a gorgeous little piece of ass. Maybe 5' 5", about 120 pounds, slim. Small waisted, firm, tight ass, medium-sized tits what you'd call a good handful. Thick, shiny shoulder length reddish-brown hair, large brown eyes, long doe-like lashes, pouty mouth, full sensual lips, pale olive complexion probably a Mediterranean influence.

I looked at her license and saw her name was Amanda Bradshaw, and her birth year 2002, which would make her about eighteen. From her address, I could see she lived nearby, in an upper middle class area of the city, which meant her father was most likely some kind of professional.

I motioned for her to lower her window. She immediately started excitedly explaining what had happened, becoming more upset when I pulled out and opened my citation pad.

"Please, please don't give me a ticket. The accident wasn't my fault! I'll be more careful and make sure this doesn't happen again . . . please, my father will kill me if I get another ticket. Knowing him, he'll take my car . . . Please, Deputy."

"Would you step out of the car, please?"

I looked at her, inhaled her scent, and felt my cock jerk hard in my pants. I could easily imagine the feel of her mouth on my cock.

"I might be able to help you out," I said, trying to sound amiable and concerned about her predicament.

"Oh, good, what do I need to do? Go to traffic school? Some kind of community service?" she asked innocently.

I stepped closer to her, caressed her cheek, and gently ran my thumb over her lips.

She stepped back and away from me, suddenly on guard.

"Have you sucked cock before?" I asked her.

She looked at me, confused.

"W-h-a-a-at-t?" she stuttered, obviously thinking she had misunderstood, then added angrily, "That's none of your business."

"Okay, give me a few seconds, and I'll finish writing up this citation for you. And you can be on your way."

"No, no . . . wait," she said.

This time, the tough girl bravado had slipped away.

"Okay, then stop being a smart ass and answer my question . . . have you sucked dick?" I could see the resignation and the tears welling up in her eyes.

She took a deep breath and said in a barely audible voice, "Yes."

"Whose?" I asked.

"My boyfriend's," she replied.

*****

"Get in the patrol car; we'll pick your car up later," I told her. She reluctantly got into my car.

As I drove, I asked her a few questions, "where do you go to school?"

"I'll be starting my senior year at The Academy of Performing Arts; I'm studying dance, Ballet."

"Why were you so upset about getting a ticket?"

"I was in a small collision about a month ago, and it cost my Dad quite a bit to get the car fixed. He said if it happened again, he'd take my car. If he found out I had been involved in another accident so soon, even though this one wasn't my fault, he'd do exactly as he threatened," she said defensively.

We rode in silence.

"Where are you taking me?" she nervously asked as she stared out of the window, trying to get her bearings.

"Don't worry, we're almost there," I told her as I approached and turned into a secluded place off of Old Braedan Road. When we got there, I had her get out and follow me around to the rear of the car, where I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

The look on her face was priceless when she saw my cock dangling between my legs. Even semi-hard, it was impressive. I was a big man with a big dick, and I must admit for a moment, even I wondered if that little mouth of her's would be able to take it all.

"Now Amanda . . . you know, I think I'm going to call you Mandy. Now, Mandy, I want you to get on your knees, get me nice and hard and swallow every drop when I cum down your throat . . . you understand?" I instructed her.

"I'm not going to do this. You can't make me do this," Mandy objected.

"Oh, little girl, you don't know how wrong you are," I said, taking her by her slim, fragile throat and tightening my hold. Her eyes widened with fear and uncertainty as I pressed her to her knees.

"Take it in your mouth, Mandy," I told her.

She did as she was told and reluctantly began licking the head of my cock.

"Suck it, Mandy . . . get it all the way into your mouth."

She wasn't very good, probably only having had her boyfriend's little teenage cock in her mouth a couple of times. But I already knew she was going to be getting plenty of practice time with me and that by the time we really got to know each other, she'd be sucking my cock, just the way I liked it, just like the slut she was at heart.

"Suck it like you mean it. I know this is the first time you've had a man's dick in your mouth, but suck it like I was your boyfriend," I told her.

With my hand grasping the back of her head, I pressed it down on my cock until most of it was in her mouth. She started gagging, but I waited a few more seconds before letting her pull back. Grabbing handfuls of her hair, I worked her mouth up and down on my cock.

"Yeah, do it like that, until you get me hard," I ordered her.

Even with her inexperience, she had me as hard as a rock in short order. Fuck, it felt good, and without realizing it, I had started stroking in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes . . . just like that, bitch . . . just like that."

As she worked on my cock, she kept her eyes down until I grunted out, "look at me! Damn it . . . look up at me!" I could see tears of shame and humiliation trailing down her cheeks when she lifted her head, and for some sick reason, it pleased me to see her tears.

"Shhhhh, Shhhhh, stop crying. There's no need to cry."

At the sight of her tears, I felt my balls contract and become hard and tight against my body. My cock was throbbing, and I started fucking her mouth deeper and faster. She kept trying to pull away, but I held her head in place until I started cumming, cumming hard into her beautiful red mouth and down her slim, fragile throat.

"Take it all, little girl, you need to swallow all of it," I admonished her as my balls kept contracting, pumping everything I had into her mouth.

When I had emptied myself, I released my hold, and she slumped against the car, coughing, with thin white threads of cum trailing from the corner of her mouth.

For some reason, I don't quite understand why, but I wanted her to have an orgasm. I pressed her against the car, slipped my hand between her thighs, and was surprised at how wet her young body was. If I thought I had time, I would have fucked her then, but I was already pushing my luck as it was. I slipped my hand inside her panties and ran my fingers along her slit, getting them nice and wet before I began rubbing her clit. She began to struggle weakly and pull at my hand, trying to make me stop.

"No, stop . . . stop," she whimpered.

I was much bigger, stronger than her, and after a while, she grew tired and let me masturbate her. Within a few minutes, her eyes grew large and wide with surprise as her orgasm washed over her. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand to muffle her when she cried out with the newly experienced pleasure.

"That's it, that's it, let it go . . . cum for me," I whispered against her ear.

She stood partially leaning against me as her orgasm subsided, dazed and confused by the way her body had reacted.

*****

I adjusted my uniform, gave her a few paper towels from the glove compartment to clean her face, and told her to get in the patrol car.

We drove back to her car in silence until she started quietly crying again.

When we got to her car, I told her that the best thing for her to do was keep her mouth shut, and no one would ever have to know about her accident. She could make whatever lie she needed to explain the damage to her father.

"Alright, she said, I promise not to say anything, Deputy Matthews."

I walked to her side of the car and let her out. We stood next to her car, and I handed back her car keys.

"You did good tonight, Amanda . . . real good," I said to her as I pressed her back against her car, slipped my hand between her legs, and squeezed her pussy. "Maybe we can go out one night. . . I'll call you."

"You drive safely," I said as I bent and kissed her hard on her mouth, watched her get in her car and drive away.

I got back into my patrol car and sat for a few minutes reliving the feel of her mouth on my cock and the hot rush when she made me cum.

I swallowed one of the little white pills that I always had with me, followed by a swig of water, and pulled into the late evening traffic on Hwy 27.

*****

I drove home in a daze. I entered the house and saying a quick hello to my Mom and Dad, who were sitting in the living room, went upstairs to my bedroom, and immediately got into the shower. I closed my eyes and endured the steady spiking of hot water for as long as I could before turning off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I slipped on my nightshirt and stood in front of the mirror, drying my hair. I stared into the mirror, studying myself, and thought, "I don't look any different. Will anyone be able to tell what I did by looking at me?" Without warning, I burst into tears and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

After what seemed like hours of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep. I was dreaming, and I was sucking the policeman's cock, getting him hard like he had told me to.

"Do a good job, Mandy, and I won't have to tell your Daddy that you wrecked his car or that you like sucking my big, thick dick," he threatened.

I could feel the contours of his cockhead rub across the roof of my mouth and repeatedly hit the back of my throat as he face-fucked me until he came spurting his hot cum down my throat.

"You did good tonight, Mandy . . . real good," he had said to me as he pressed me back against my car, slipped his hand between my legs, and squeezed my pussy. In my dream, I could feel myself becoming wet, so wet.

"Maybe we can go out one night," he said. I looked at him with disbelief, struggling to control the confusion, fear, and arousal I felt. After a long pause, I stuttered, "Alright."

I awoke covered in sweat and whimpering with an overwhelming sense that it wasn't over.

*****

Fuck! I had only planned to get a little head from her and go about my business that night on Braedan Road. Even though I had no intention at first of getting with her again, I started following her around, and after a few days, I pretty much knew her schedule, where she went, and who she hung out with.

I tried putting her out of my mind, but I couldn't. On my day off, I went to her school, parked, and went inside. There were quite a few people still in the hallways, rushing back and forth to classes, and I had begun to think maybe I had missed her. Then I saw her; looking through the visitor's observation window, I could see her in the dance studio. She was just as pretty as I remembered. Glowing, a soft sheen of perspiration covering her face and chest, her auburn hair, though pulled back in a dancer's chignon, had soft tendrils loose and falling free about her face. Her chest, neck, and face were flushed, the soft mounds of her breasts rising and falling with each breathe. Dressed in leotards and tights and a tiny ballet skirt, she pulled on a pair of lightweight sweatpants and sat down to remove her ballet slippers.

"Come on, Amanda, I have to pick up my little brother," came a shout from one of her girlfriends. Amanda quickly slipped on a sweater and, picking up her dance bag, turned and left the dance studio with her friends.

I hung back for a few seconds to make sure she was out of the building and then went down to my car. Now that I knew she was terrified of her father finding out about the car, to say nothing of the other things I'd have her doing, I was sure I had a hold over her that would convince her to cooperate and give me whatever I wanted, do whatever I wanted.

I sat for a while, wanting to feel her warm, moist mouth on my cock again. Damn, my cock hadn't been that hard in a long time, and at that moment, I wanted to fuck her so badly my balls began to ache. Looking around and seeing the parking area was clear, I jerked my dick until I came into a large wad of napkins, adjusted my pants, and headed to a local bar to meet my buds.

*****

My fear and coerced silence emboldened Jeff. Things were spiraling out of control, and I didn't know how to stop them. I realized this the first time he came by the house unannounced.

One night, he had come by unexpectedly saying he was dropping off a sweater I had left in his truck when he picked up his sister and had given me a short lift to my car. That was, of course, a lie. There was no sister . . . he had made me give him head a few days earlier, and I had forgotten my sweater on the floor of his patrol car.

Jeff had my poor parent's totally fooled. As far as they were concerned, he was just a friend. Jeff was a young Deputy in the sheriff's department, single, raising a younger sister on his own. He told them we had met at the Academy one day when he had taken his sister in for her class, and we had hit it off.

One evening he again stopped by unannounced, telling my folks we were going to the movies. He saw the way my Dad was looking at him and flashed a smile when Daddy asked, "Aren't you a little old for Amanda?" Jeff looked at Daddy and turned on the charm.

"Well yeah, I am quite a bit older than Amanda, but it's nothing romantic or anything like that, Dr. Bradshaw, Amanda and I are just friends, nothing more," he said, aiming to reassure him.

Daddy looked over at Mom and back at Jeff and, after a long pause, went back to reading his paper. I later found out that Dad felt there was something about Jeff that made him uneasy. He said he had brought up his concern to my Mom, but she thought he was a great guy. Dad relented and kept his feelings to himself after that if for no other reason than maintaining peace in the household.

We left the house that night but never got to the movies; instead, he took me to that same place on Old Braedan Road. After parking his truck, he leaned over and kissed me, parting my lips and easing his tongue into my mouth. His kiss was intense, and with his hand on the back of my head, he pulled me closer to him and pushed his tongue deeper.

Jeff undid his pants, and his cock sprang to attention, hard and leaking pre-cum as soon as it was freed. He placed his hands on the back and sides of my head, intertwining his fingers in my hair, and let his cock caress my cheek.

"You want this, don't you, Mandy? I know you do," he said arrogantly.

When I didn't answer, he tightened his grip on my hair, "Don't you?"

"Yes . . .yes," I responded and weakly nodded my head up and down.

"Good, good, that's my girl," he said as he lowered my mouth onto his cock and held my head with both of his hands. By now, I had been sucking his cock for a couple of weeks and had learned my lessons well. Slowly I flicked the tip of my tongue over his engorged dickhead, gently slipping my tongue tip into his soft pee-hole, running it over and around the edge of his mushroom shaped cockhead, rubbing the swollen head against the roof of my mouth. I covered every bit of this head with my tongue before sliding my mouth further down his shaft.

While I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, my tongue pressed against the swollen vein that ran along the underside of his cock. I knew he liked this. He began to grunt and hump his dick into my mouth when I squeezed and massaged his balls with my hand. When I let my teeth gently nip his cock it drove him crazy, and he impulsively shoved his cock deeper until the tip was hitting at the back of my throat.

"Fuck . . . fuck . . . don't you fucking make me cum yet you little bitch . . . not yet," He groaned.

I backed off and gently suckled his cockhead like a baby nursing until he calmed. I took his cock in my hand and stroked him while ever so softly sucking and licking his balls. I took his balls into my mouth, very gently, one at a time. Still cradling and massaging them, I began to work his cock again. I gently squeezed his balls as I increased the moist pressure with my mouth. I felt Jeff start to sway his hips, stroking his cock in and out of my mouth, the thrusting deep. He was moaning now; deep guttural animal sounds that echoed inside the cab of the truck.

Jeff grabbed my head, guiding it up and down his throbbing pole faster and harder, pulling me by the hair at times, using my mouth to his satisfaction. Just before he came, he grunted out, "Look at me," and within seconds of my lifting my gaze to him, I felt him erupt. Holding my head tight against his groin, he forcefully ejaculated, draining his cum directly into my throat as he arched his back and grunted his pleasure.

Jeff drew me up to his face and began kissing me passionately, tasting his cum.

I lowered my head again into his lap, where I licked and sucked him until I had cleaned him, and when he was again soft, and his erection was entirely gone, he tucked his cock into his shorts, adjusted his pants, and drove me home.

I didn't hear from Jeff after that and prayed that he had gotten tired of me or had moved on with his life.

*****

My senior year at the Academy would start this fall, and I was already on pins and needles waiting to hear if I had been accepted to the performance school I wanted. I thought of what my Dad kept saying, "Honey, you're very talented, and any school, even Julliard, would be privileged to have you attend. Now, don't stress, you'll hear when you hear . . . my money's on you."