Under Cover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way am I going to use those. "

He just ignored her while he added the anal training set to the pile. He added a few way to large dildos and vibrators. She felt dirty by the way he treated her. At the clothing stores, her social reflexes had been kicking in and she had to restrain herself from kicking his balls. Now her feelings were replaced by resignation. For him she was a slut and he capitalized on it. On the drive back he asked her all sorts of sex related questions. She realized that the words were not directed at her, but far more at her alter ego.

"When did you start showing yourself on the internet?"

"I did not."

"Wrong answer, slut. Tell me, when you decided to start camming?"

"I ... I don't know."

"Come on; just tell me when you decided to show your pussy to the world?"

She knew what he wanted, but it was hard to come up with some bullshit answer with words she never imagined she would be saying.

"I ... two month ago. A friend told me it is good money and I like when dirty old men look at me."

"Good girl. You like showing off your sexy body?"

"Yes, I ... love it."

"Do you like to masturbate in front of strangers?"

"Oh yeah, I am totally into that."

This was so absurd Louisa suddenly had to laugh out loud.

"You really like having all those strangers rubbing their hard dicks and shooting their big loads while looking at your pictures, don't you, Kiddo?"

This hit way too close to home. She wanted to tell him to fuck off, but she stayed silent and angrily stared at the traffic.

"Relax, Kiddo. It is just a game, right?"

She glanced over at him and he warmly smiled at her, which relaxed her a bit.

"How often do you rub your pussy on a normal day?"

"About five times. I am wet and horny all day long."

She answered with more bullshit answers, riding the emotional roller coaster they inflicted in her. After a while she completely let her alter ego take over the conversation and it relaxed her and made it weirdly natural. Sometimes the fantasy answers merged with the truth and in a way she liked that he did not know. She could spill out her dirtiest secrets while he thought she just came up with it. She told him about going to clubs to get laid an about loving rough sex. Talking dirty to this stranger also had a physical effect on her. She never would have admitted it to him, but she was wet. In this fake conversation she could have just flat out told him. He would not know. She did not want him to get any ideas tough and she kept it to herself. Talking like this in the car was fine, but back at the house it became a bit too intimate. She was glad he did not stick around after helping her carrying the bags in. Just before he left he stopped being a pervert jerk.

"You did well today, Kiddo. I am proud of you. Try to stay in character when I am gone, but feel free to take a break too. I will be here tomorrow evening with dinner."

Glad that nobody was talking to her as if she was a whore, Louisa crushed on her bed. Finally being alone was weird. Looking up at the ceiling she thought about how the day had developed. Not quite what she had expected when she had gotten off the plane. Right now she was not sure what she had expected. It had been clear she had been sent here because of her youth, looks and unfortunate reputation of being a slut. But here she was expected to actually act like a slut. Would she be comfortable letting strangers look at her naked body on cam? She was not sure but it surprised her that she was not totally grossed out by it. She lifted her head and looked at the cameras which were staring back at her. She would be alone in this room. After all, she had the chance to help catch a guy who had kidnaped girls. David had told her that the target was part of a trafficking ring. This could be even greater than one criminal. Not quite what she had expected from police work but at least she was able to do what she wanted. If she refused she would not get that chance anymore for the rest of her life. Somehow it seemed selfish not to use her body to catch the bad guys. She knew how men reacted to her. She had hated it in the past, because people had not taken her seriously. All they saw was a pretty face and a pair of legs. Maybe she had to look at her body more like a tool to achieve her goals. If it helped to catch a bad guy, was it so bad to expose her chest? Honestly, she would feel more naked walking into her old police station than masturbating in front of men she would never see. Maybe it was not so bad and she could live in this nice house for a year. Best case scenario she would even boost her career. She picked up the bags and dropped the contents on the bed. After all, those things were hers now, so she could at least try them on. The clothes she had already tried, but not the lingerie. She put on a pair of fine net stockings. It was the first time she had worn anything like it and they made her feel very sexy. The string she picked barely covered any of her parts. The hot pants covered a bit more, but not as much as she would be comfortable with in public. The same applied for the camisole. It was so thin, that her nipples were clearly visible. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror for a while. She looked hot indeed. Was this going to be her new life? Did she care? She had no answers but she also had no alternatives.

---

She woke up in the morning, when her phone binged. The text she got was very short. "There at 18. I will bring food. Wear makeup and new outfit." The day she spent at the pool and when it got late she went to her room to pick her outfit. She put on her most conservative piece which still left her looking like a whore. The makeup completed the look. Before David arrived she got very nervous, wondering what was in store for her. The bell made her jump. Her breath was shallow and her hands were shaking when she opened the door. He was very nice in a casual way. It put her at ease and she devoured the pizza he had with him. After a while she forgot that she was half naked in front of him. When he announced, that they should get started her nervousness barely returned. He sent her to the bathroom to freshen up and intensify her makeup. When she stepped back into the kitchen he said he had brought a fitting necklace for her outfit. She turned around and let him put it on. It was some sort of collar and not a necklace. He then told her to stretch out her hands behind her back. A moment later she realized her mistake. The fraction of a second when her instincts fired up was just too short to react. She had fucked up and fear shot through her like hot lava. He had put very special bracelet on her wrists she knew all too well. The cuffs snapped shut and she knew from training, that there was little she could do to escape them. She tried to stay calm and keep control over the situation.

"Why the fuck did you cuff me?"

She laughed nervously to cover her fear.

"Take them off."

What was going on? Would he rape her? Was this it, would she finally get arrested? Her head was spinning.

"Stay calm, kiddo. This is part of the training. Just go along and you will be fine."

This did not calm her down at all. He pushed her forward and over the kitchen table. She lay on her belly and her feet barely touched the ground. A few seconds later both her ankles got cuffed to each side, spreading her legs.

"I am sorry for the inconvenient position I put you in right now, but this is necessary as you will see in a second. I need your full attention and I suppose I have it now. Normally I am a very good judge of character. So this morning I was surprised to learn, that there had been a rare occasion of me being totally wrong. I can't stand being wrong and you girl, have been the cause of it. Maybe I am getting old; maybe I am losing my touch, who the fuck knows. But there is still a lot of me left. So I will be damned if you will fool me a second time."

He sounded angry. What had she done to piss him off?

"Now yesterday I took you for a good girl that was trying to do the right thing. I thought you put yourself in this situation out of idealistic reasons. But I felt some hesitation. I became quite unsure, whether you would be comfortable doing all the shit we have to do to catch the kidnapper. So to make sure that you would be tough enough to do what has to be done, I called a few contacts back in Detroit. Turns out that I don't have to teach you to act the slut at all. I've been told that back there your legs were open like the doors of a church on Sunday morning. Apparently you fucked half the police station. Not only that, you got caught being literally gangbanged by a local gang. I did not believe it, until I got hold of this wonderful piece of porn I am playing to you right now."

He placed a laptop in front of her face and pushed a button. She saw herself getting fucked by multiple men. It was the night when she had been drugged. One of her rapists apparently had recorded everything with his mobile phone. She watched herself taking dick after dick. She had not seen this video before and always had believed there had been only two men. She had not realized there had been seven of them. The video showed how they took her one after the other, passing her around like a piece of meat. What was even worse was the fact that she did not resist at all. She knew that due to the drugs she had not been in control of herself, but in the video it looked very consensual.

"Now Kiddo, tell me this. How would you describe the girl you see in this video?"

She did not answer. Shame washed over her. She truly looked like a slut. She could not bear to watch it anymore and turned her head. But he softly turned it back again and held it straight in front of the monitor. One of the men filled her mouth with cum. Watching this crushed all the fight in her. By now probably everyone in Detroit had seen this. She could never go back to her home city again.

"Tell me, how does that girl look like?"

She knew what he wanted to hear.

"A slut."

"I can't hear you. Say it again and louder."

He slapped her ass hard.

"She looks like a slut."

"No, kiddo, she does not look like a slut, she god dam well is one. Say it."

"She is a slut."

"Again!"

He slapped her ass hard again.

"She is a slut"

"Good, one more time, but let's not pretend anymore, that she is anybody else than you."

"I am a slut."

She started to cry like a girl. She hated crying like a girl.

"Good girl, well done. This will speed up training quite a bit. You are a dirty slut and that is a good thing. It will tremendously help to solve the case. Now there was a second part of information I had the great fortune to pick up this morning. It might be even better than the first part. Turns out you have quite a debt to pay off at the state attorney's office. The good thing is that it is all up to me, whether you will get your career back or if you go to jail. Your little ass belongs to me, slut. And there is nothing you can do about it. Now here is the deal. I promise you to restore your old life once we solve this case. You can get your career back and go and pretend to be a good girl again. Do you want this?"

"Yes."

"Good. Until then you will be fully submissive to me. You will follow my orders to the point. I will use you in any way I want and train you to be the perfect bait for the case. Are you ready to catch some bad guys?"

Her tears were running freely now.

"Yes."

"Will you resist me turning you into a submissive little fuck toy?"

"No."

"Good girl."

He let it sink in for quite a while before continuing. Her sobs slowly calmed down a bit, but her tears still came. The video still made obscene sounds of fucking and her moaning.

"From now on you will address me as master. If I tell you to do something, you will do it. No hesitation and no questions asked. You will ask for permission to speak and will only do so if told. However if I give you an order you will always answer with "Yes master." Understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Good girl."

He gently rubbed her back in a comforting way. Then he slid one of his fingers under the collar he had put on her neck earlier.

"Your collar has been specially made for you today by a friend of mine in the tech department. Those are usually worn by criminals on their ankles, but we made some customizations. It has inlayed steel bands and a digital lock. This means you will need heavy equipment to take it off. It also contains a new generation GPS tracker. If you leave the house without my permission my friend and I will immediately get informed and our deal is off. It is also for your protection in case we need to hunt the bad guys outside of the house."

His hand caressed her cheek which was wet with tears.

"I will turn you into the perfect bait for sexual predators. You will be slutty and dirty. You will give me this year and together we will hunt them down."

His fingers brushed over her lips.

"Suck on my thumb slut."

She took his thumb into her mouth. It was rough and salty. But in her mental state it was like sucking on a pacifier.

"Good girl. Suck it like it is the best cock you have ever had in your mouth."

She followed his order. Her lips slid up and down, her tongue swirled around it.

"Keep it in and tell me what you are."

"M a shlut."

"That's right, Kiddo. You are my slut now. Whenever we are not working, you will do anything to please me."

"Yesh mashter."

He pulled his thumb out and let her go.

"I will now uncuff you. You will stay on the table but turn around and face me."

The restraints came off and slowly she moved to her new position. She could not look at him and stared at the floor.

"Look at me, slut."

Slowly she lifted her eyes to face him.

"Good girl. I am your new world. You will worship me and you will live to please me for one year. In return I will give you what you want. I will make sure you will get your career with my best recommendations. Do we have a deal?"

There was nothing she could do. He had full control over her life and she knew it.

"Yes master"

"Good girl. Now prove it by turning me on."

He already was hard as a rock, but he wanted her to seal the deal, to commit to her new life.

"Stay on the table and play with yourself while slowly undressing."

Louisa looked up at him. Even though she sat on the table and he was standing, he was towering over her. All her training would not help her in overpowering this man. His upper arms had the width of her thighs and he would know way more dirty tricks than she did. He forced her into this and she had to comply. But there was also a much more primal tension in the air. She hated words like alpha male, but in this situation it was what came to her mind. She was the small female and he was taking her, one way or the other. He had all the power and she had none, physically and otherwise. She knew he soon would be inside her and there was nothing she could do. Her body knew it too and she could feel her nipples getting hard, her pussy was swelling and her juices were flowing. When she realized how much this situation was turning her on she suddenly had loads of conflicting thoughts. She hated not being in control and not having a choice. She hated everything which had happened to put her into this situation. She hated being looked at as a slut, being called a slut and being treated like one. Yet, this evening he had stripped away her constrains. She had admitted to him that she was a slut. And now she was sitting in front of him, dressed like one and her body was in full heat. She was not cuffed anymore. She did not have to do this. She could just refuse to comply. She had only called him master because he told her to. If she gave in now, she would be his. He stared right into her eyes. Her breath got heavier by the second. Her lips moved almost on their own will. She could hear her voice, but she did not consciously choose to speak.

"Yes master"

Shivers ran through her body. What had she just done? It felt like a dam of emotions had burst inside her. It was overwhelming. She had already rationally agreed to his terms a few seconds ago, but now she had agreed out of a much deeper part of herself. She had called him master and meant it. Slowly she opened her legs, swaying her hips just a bit. With the next breath her chest rose much more than was necessary, displaying her tits. As if on autopilot, her right hand began to glide over her body, travelling slowly over her naked belly, then to her left breasts. Her fingers circled the soft hill and causing another wave of shivers when they touched her hard nipple. Then they dug into her soft flesh, causing her to close her eyes for a second.

"What are you?"

"I am a slut."

"Whose slut are you?"

"I am your slut master."

Now the words came easy, almost natural.

"What can I do to you?"

"Whatever you want, master."

"What will you do for me?"

"Whatever you ask, master."

"Take off your top and show me your tits. Do it slowly."

In the most sensual way she could, the slowly lifted the soft fabric of her shirt over her breasts and then her head. Then she took of her bra in the same erotic manner. Her naked mounds spilled out for him to look at. Her stiff buds showing him how turned on she was. He devoured her with his eyes, while she played with them.

"Hot-pants!"

She layed back on the table, which gave her full use of both her arms. With her hands she caressed her belly moving lower and lower until she reached the seam. Slowly she popped open the first button, then the second. Then her hand dove into the new opening and she gasped when she touched her pussy. She was glowingly hot. With her other hand she opened the last two buttons. His hands pushed her knees together and with a rough movement her hot-pants were gone, together with her string. Now she was fully exposed to him, her wet pussy on full display.

"Sit up slut."

She watched him remove his shirt. His chest was as muscular as she had expected. Then he dropped his pants and not only was his body well built. His hard cock was wide and long, nearly the size of her lower arm. He pushed the head into her dripping entrance and moved it up and down her wet folds.

"Ask me to fuck you."

"Please master, fuck me hard."

"Are you going to be my obedient fuck toy?"

"Yes maaaaaahh..."

He plunged into her deep and hard. His thrusts were fast and relentless. She was his toy and he used her just like one. She had always liked rough fucking, but this was a whole new level. He took her forcefully, claiming her and putting her in her place at the same time. There was not a shred of resistance in her. She just fell back on the table and opened up to him, moaning and gasping loudly. Within seconds she came hard on his cock which made her body extremely sensitive. He did not care, nor slow down even a little bit. Never had she been fucked that hard in her life. Many men who had claimed to fuck rough were still way to cautious and hesitant. They always had cared about her, wanting her approval. But she had always wanted to punish her body for being what it was. It had turned her on and released the anger that had quietly built up deep inside her. This man did not hold back at all. He treated her in a way no man had managed before and he pushed all the right buttons. All the stress and pain which had built up over the past weeks and month got fucked out of her right there on the kitchen table. All her emotions imploded to a single ball of hot fire and then burst into another massive orgasm as he kept going and going. Finally he roughly pulled her from the table and pushed her down onto her knees.

"Hands behind your back, slut."

She never had let anyone cum on her face. It had seemed too degrading and humiliating. Now she just watched him rub his massive cock in front of her. She did not move or even look away. It somehow seemed fitting. And then he came. Huge white strings plastered her face, her hair and her tits. He came a lot and each time she thought he was finished, a new load shot from his tip. He marked her like an animal would mark its territory.