Under Developed

Story Info
I had been bought, as part of a job lot of five girls.
1.5k words
3.94
4.9k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Developed - Part 1 - slave girl sara

I was now part of a young modern-day Harem in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, UK. A Dale is another name for a valley between moors and we lived on the top of one such moorland in a huge house, maybe even a mansion.

I had been bought, as part of a job lot of five girls, from another Master who was moving to a better climate in America. We all had the chance of walking away and either going home or finding a new place ourselves.

Sounds good, but we were looked after, fed, a bed, regular fucking.s, only punished if earned and plenty of girly sex. At our old home with me being the youngest at almost twenty, I was always at the lowest rung of the ladder and had more strap-ons in me than the rest put together.

Some loved me and tried to look after me but the ones who hated me made sure I was hurt, 'to teach the skinny little brat a lesson she will always remember.' Anything broken, it was sara, so who was punished, sara. Sometimes a spanking off the housekeeper or male secretary, if the latter, then a fucking always followed, I never complained.

The house rule was three spankings and the following day was a public whipping or caning, our choice, that's when I was nominated as the recipient, which was allowed. The caning on my back was worst, no fat, just bone. After the public whipping or caning I was sent below stairs for the staff to enjoy me and enjoy me they did.

Our new Sir liked young ladies around him and as I was the youngest at nineteen and had heaps to learn. Under our old Master, they had made me the whipping girl, taking punishment for others, this was not acceptable to our new Sir. His recipe for a happy house is weekly reminders of our place for everyone with always the promise of release if we wished not to accept it. He sometimes gave them himself and if not his secretary or cook and her famous leather strap.

For worse crimes the girl would be sent to the two stable lads who had access to all manner of whips and canes. For their efforts they could keep a girl each for an overnight stay, which in turn meant all their immediate family could use the slave. Their wives were now well used to an extra pussy in their bed.

Any dissent from a girl or fighting other girls was a barn visit for punishment to be given, something they were both well used to if a girl had been speaking or acting out of turn. All the estate workers were welcome to call in at the barn for their share.

With us five newcomers here there was now nine girls, some older women who had special places in the household such as masseurs, or whisker shavers, cock and ball shavers, that sort of thing. The new Sir said he would fuck us all and see what we could offer back and move on the girls he did not want.

"What`s your name?"

"sara Sir"

"Strip naked sara, let me see what I own."

"Yes Sir, at once." I so needed to impress him.

I was soon naked and my clothes neatly folded.

"How old are you, should you legally be here, you look so young."

"I will be twenty next month Sir."

"Why are your tits so small? Why are your nipples still pink and fluffy? Why no flaps on your pussy?"

I began to cry. He rang a bell on his armchair table and the housekeeper came in.

"Take this little girl to the stables and ask them to beat all the tears out of her so she will answer my questions. She is theirs to use for a few days then I want her back, naked, marked and in pain so when I fuck her, she screams."

Even though I cried more as we left the thought of all this happening made me tingle, Sir shouted.

"Also tell them to stretch her tits, redden her nipples, and I want cunt flaps, oh and slap her arse all the way there."

My she was a good bottom slapper. We went via her kitchen; a young man was there.

"David, this little cow is going for some torture at the stables for a few days, would you like to fuck her whilst she can still stand."

"Awww thanks mum."

"You have thirty minutes, oh and finish the spanking I was giving her."

He hooked his finger into my pussy and dragged me forwards.

"Hand or belt on your arse slave?"

He fingered me proper and raised me off my feet.

"Hand please Sir, a hand spanking."

He pulled me over his knee and walloped me good and hard. He pushed me to the floor and I looked up at him. His pants dropped to the floor to show his huge cock, the biggest I had ever seen. He kicked me.

"Mouth, cunt or arse hole, your choice?"

I was shocked. He dragged me up and over his knee again by a nipple.

He pulled his belt from his pants and whacked me over again and pushed me down onto the floor again.

"Mouth, cunt or arse hole, your choice?"

"Pussy Sir please fuck my pussy." I screamed.

He pulled my head onto his cock all I could do was lick, he lifted his shaft and pushed a ball into my mouth as he wanked his cock even harder, then the other ball. He then tried my mouth again I maybe took like two inches in.

"Move your head just once and I will cut a nipple of and chew it."

He began to pee in my mouth, I closed my eyes and tried to swallow each pulse of pee. He laughed and pulled out and peed into the kitchen sink.

"Well done slave, you did brilliant, I wish you were mine, now onto all fours for your fucking"

I nodded and went onto all fours, my bottom in the air, legs as wide as I could and elbows on the floor. He rubbed his cock on my pussy lips and I screwed my eyes up ready for the pain.

"Right David, help her to her feet, times up, well done on her spanking, won`t be long, leave your cock out, mummy will ease you in a few minutes."

"Thanks mum."

Wow, how close was that to being split in two or more, even though part of me had wanted it to happen.

"Good day Miss." It was one of the stable hands, a guy in his early twenties, I guess.

"Hello Richard, is your dad about, I have brought a plaything for you both to keep a couple of days. The Master wants all her tears out of her body so when he asks a question she can answer. Can you put her on the milker and tit stretcher, he wants them bigger, he wants her nipples red and not pink, and finally pussy flaps. Don`t bother branding her, I think he will be moving her on."

"Thank you Miss, we will sure enjoy this one."

I was pushed to my knees as the other stable hand came in, who was maybe in his late forties.

"Got a two dayer here Dad, for torture and to be used more often than regular." he laughed!

Richard got his cock out and his father, Dick, moved him to one side.

"As senior, I am first, you know that, but kneel her up and fuck her with pleasure."

That was more like it, doing what I am good at, fucking and sucking. I bucked at my fucker and gaged at my sucking. Both cum and both were happy.

"Lower the hoist down Dad whist I wash her off."

I was taken into the yard and a cold hose was turned onto me and up my pussy, it was freezing and I was freezing.

"Nipples ready,

He pinched them even harder till I squeaked and a clamp was put on each nipple and tightened up until I cried in pain.

"As always slave girl you can walk as free as a bird, just ask."

What is wrong with me, I knew I could go free but I actually wanted this so said nothing, nodded and had a ball gag fitted, I had never had one before.

My legs went onto a splitter bar, fastened to the hoist and I was raised up, it was no coincidence my head was level with their crotches. My pussy was slapped quite hard, they said to ease the pain, I had my eyes tightly closed and I only opened them as a cock slapped my face.

The gag was removed and I relaxed, best I could, and opened my mouth and he slid gently in. With my upturned position he went further down my throat than I had ever known. I gaged but he carried on fucking me so deep, I was sick and he pulled out. When I stopped being sick, in went his cock back down in my mouth again and pumped till he shot down my throat, and I was sick again. They swapped jobs and it was Dick's turn.