Under Developed Pt. 02

Story Info
Suspended upside down, legs spread and face at cock height.
1.6k words
3.89
5.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Developed - Part 2 - slave girl sara

My new Master has sent me to the stables for Dick and Richard, the father and son team who work there, to punish to use me. The treatment was harsh but for some unfathomable reason it thrilled me. I am currently suspended upside down, legs spread and face at cock height.

The gag was removed, and I relaxed, best I could, and opened my mouth and he slid gently in. With my upturned position he went further down my throat than I had ever known. I gaged but he carried on fucking me so deep, I was sick and he pulled out. When I stopped being sick, in went his cock back down in my mouth again and pumped till he shot down my throat, and I was sick again. They swapped jobs and it was Dick's turn.

"Can you taste my wife and daughter slave; they were both well fucked this morning, as always?"

I thought I could, but it was hard to answer with his thicker cock gagging me.

"You will have seen my daughter in the big house, it's part of our job that now she has reached twenty-one we have to send her up every Thursday for a fucking from the Master and his guests, if we fail or she refuses to go my wife goes instead, she is fucked by the Master and any staff member who want to and is then strapped by his housekeeper."

"OUCHHHHHH"

Two rings we forced into my pussy lips, I cried as I was being fucked, gagging, being sick and swallowing cum, talk about multi-tasking!

One of the boy slaves had been sent down from the house with a message from the Master.

"Empty your sack boy, it`s what she is here for."

He took his cock out and gently pushed in. CRACK, CRACK. CRACK, Dick was caning him.

Dick pulled the boy's cock out and gave it three whacks with his cane then pushed it back in my mouth.

"Now fuck her hard, like this,"

He bent the male slave forward spit on his cock and rammed it up his arse, so he dictated the thrust. I cum and I was sick again. Dick pushed him to his knees and pushed his cock into his glazed face.

"Suck you fucking idiot unless you want a whipping."

He opened wide and put his head back to take Dick`s length, I am looking at all this upside down and cumming. He was sent back to the house with a bellyful of Dicks cum and I was lowered down. Instinct make me rub my pussy, I hurt and I cried.

"Fuck her rings Richard, make sure they are in right, we don't want them coming out when we stretch her lips."

I cried again then screamed as his cock parted me and his lower body hit the rings as he fucked.

"Let`s get her up Richard, got the wife coming down soon for a belting."

"Now what she been up to?"

"Not sure but I can sense she needs the belt and fucking over the rough straw bales."

"Anything I can help with?"

"You may have to belt her if I have not done with this one."

My arms were lifted above my head and into a rope loop which was tightened, and I was hoisted up and lowered over a triangular shaped piece of wood on a solid framework. I was lowered down; Richard opened my lips until I was holding my weight with my pussy lips either side of the pointed triangular bit. It was crushing my clit, I cried.

"You cry little one, if you think that hurts, wait till we stretch your lips and we cane your fucking arse."

They fastened clips onto my rings and added some weights, Ouch, I screamed this time. They each put a milking cup over my nipples and the machine they were fastened to sucked my tits into them. Another Scream or two.

Dick's wife arrived and she began to strip off.

"Hello mum, dad said you were coming down, now what you done?"

"Hello son, see you both have your hands full. Nothing I can think of but I think your dad thinks I would benefit from a good strapping."

"Make a start Richard I have the slave to cane now."

Richard began to undo his belt.

"Are you giving me the hiding then son?"

"Well, making a start for dad."

"Then I guess you`ll be fucking me too, be nice to have a long thin cock in instead of his thick one."

She lay over the straw bales in the barn and through tear filled eyes I saw him laying his belt on hard over her bottom and back as I felt an electric shock wave of the cane on my back, then bottom, then back, as I wriggled my pussy lips killed.

"Mum`s done dad."

"Give her ten more on the rise of her arse with the short bullwhip to make her buck more when I fuck her tonight."

I heard a whiz, buzz, crack, scream as the first lash hit her bottom.

"Harder son, she needs a lesson in being fucked."

Nine more but this time, WHIZ, BUZZ, CCRRAACCKK, SCREAM! She stood up and danced around, but only her back and bottom striped and crimson but all her front grazed and cut from the rough straw she was laid on. As she jumped and her ample tits raised I saw white bits below the straw had missed.

"Shall I fuck her dad?"

"Yes please I still have the slave's tits to cane."

Mum knelt and took out her son`s cock and sucked him hard through her cries and sniffs.

"How do you want me son?"

"Bent over, hands on the bales, I like to see your tits swinging."

"Good boy, you could pull on them if you will, they could do with some rough attention."

He slid straight in, and she moaned and moaned even louder when he gripped her nipples and used them to pull him back into her foreach thrust. As you would expect he fucked her long and hard. I cum again and again watching then, crack, crack, crack as his cane hit my tits. I got six on each.

"All this activity is making me hard, open up slave."

He climbed the steps at the side of me and fucked my mouth as his son fucked his wife. When Richard cum his mum took a little time to get herself together. She was still tearful but she bent over and cleaned her son's cock and put him away.

"Well, if I am done down here I will be off Dick."

"Yes, I think you are, this skinny kid will be joining us in our bed tonight, perhaps you would like to give her bed time spanking, one of your specials."

"Oh my, yes I would, I will get my stuff ready, dinner at six."

"Could we make it six-thirty please mum I am going to fuck sis after she has bathed me."

"No problem."

Dick took his cock out of my mouth and went down the ladder, she wanked him a little as he kissed her. Back up the ladder and few rubs later I was sucking his cock again till he pulled out and spit his cum all over my tits.

"Might be an old wives` tale but it`s said in the olden days when a Master had caned his wife she would wank his cock so he cum over her cane stripes to ease any scaring. He rubbed his ample amount of cum all over my tits, still being milked.

"Thank you Sir."

"Good girl."

He unclipped the weights.

"As you are so polite I will pleasure you, lean back a little."

I leaned back and took one, two, three fingers pumping my sore lips and hole as his other hand rubbed my sore clit. How could I not cum and cum hard. He licked his fingers,

"Richard, taste this little one's honey."

His took his fingers out and Richard fingered and tasted me. The tit pumps were removed, my nipples were the size of my fingers, Dick and his son took one of my nipples each in their mouths sucking and biting, I joined in by cumming. When they tired of that I was hoist off the contraption and left hanging, my pussy at the height of their mouths. Dick was straight in with his tongue, when he finished Richard fingered me, I cum and his tongue cleaned me out.

"You have had an easy morning; this afternoon is when it gets more interesting for us but a little more discomfort for you. We add fishhooks to your nipples, strap you down and we keep winching up a notch to stretch them and your rings are on another winch stretching them downwards, its great fun for us."

This was the last straw, and I knew this would not give me any thrill, unlike what had gone before.

"Please Sirs, I want to leave and find a new home."

"Would you like a father and son double fucking before we let you go?"

Whatever would I answer, how could I answer, as I was thinking... My mouth took over.

"Yes please Sirs, please Sirs may I Pee first?"

"Will you drink it for us?"

"Perhaps a little Sir."

I was lowered right down onto shaky legs, Richard fingering me as he kept me steady. Dick went into a stable and brought out a silver bowl.

"Squat over that slave."

As I peed they removed their trousers and Richard offered his cock to my mouth. Again my slave instinct took over and I opened my mouth and sucked him hard and tried to wank Dick too. I finished my pee and Dick lifted the bowl up.