Under Heavy Family Pussies

Story Info
Massive SSBBWs Femdom Facesitters.
4.8k words
4.28
17.5k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DamJr
DamJr
7 Followers

A Guy Is Inadvertently Brought to a Femdom World of Super Powerfull HSBBWs (Hyper Sized BBWs) Facesitters

CHAPTER 1 - HEAVY SWEET TRAP

Part 1 - - - NANCY

The bus gone away on the empty road, leaving behind the couple and the bags in front of a narrow way among the trees. The cloudy day was just a relief for Ken, that prefer this weather than a shining summer sun, but for Nancy, a gorgeous chubby girl that holds Ken's hand, it was much more than he could guess.

A sign that they would enter in a "Twilight Zone", that she knew very well but he had no idea that even exists.

Feeling some guilty about decept him, she tried to act normal.- It is not far. Just behind that curve high there. - She said smiling.

Ken, a thin guy, however had just excitement in mind. He was dating that girl more than 5 months and was deeply in love. He always liked BBWs and Nancy was a perfect one. A long haired redhead heighten 1,60m (5,3 feet) but weighting close to 160kg (356lbs) of amazing pear shape body, where butt, hips and legs holds most of the mass leaving almost no belly. Nice D-Cup tits that despite sexy and graceful, could not get so attention as her advantaged butt.

He, a short hair brunette guy that was just 1,65m (5,5 feet) and not much more than 65kg (145lbs), considers himself extremely lucky. She was very beautiful and the sex was great! In the beginning he was a little scared because her favorite position was on top receiving cunnilingus, she had to hold herself to not sit with full weight on his face and humping it eagerly, but after some practice he became used and by the other hand she lets he fucks her tight ass how much he wants.

Entering deep on the misty forest without any knowledge that each step ahead on the increasing fog was a step out of his world, Ken was thinking only that this trip could be one of the most important of his life. He will meet her family, that lives far away from the college campus city where they first meet and starting dating. He knew, by they previous conversation, that it could be a sign of a serious compromise, what was no problem to him. He was ready to marriage despite they are still 21 and 20 years old. He was so deep in love.

Nancy, however, was a little sad. She loved him too, but that trip was not exactly what he had in mind. They really will meet her family. Her mother and her big sisters. He really will have a big change in his life, and it would be very good on the beginning. But it will have a price. A very expensive one.

- Wow, I barely can't see my feet! - Ken said when the fog became even thicker.

- Stay calm. - She hold his hand firmly and lead the way. - It's always like this on this time of year honey. - What was strange considering it was afternoon on the hot season. -Just a few more.

Increasing the pace she leads him inside the dense fog. For a while, he was completely blind. - My God! Are you sure you can see the...

And suddenly, almost like magic... (Actually it was!) Well, suddenly, the mist became thin, and he could see clearly ahead. On the top of a cliff a beautiful house. The day still was cloudy however it was much brighter now, and the weather was perfect.

He became a little dizzy, and took a time to breathe. - Oh... Give me a break.

She understood perfectly. It was his first time on her original world, where laws of physics and specially of sexuality where different. Where she, that was seriously considered a big girl in his world, was the lighter type of women, that were much bigger and stronger than the men that their female sexual superpowers enslave.

Now there is no turning back. It was the point of no return.

Ken soon recovered himself feeling even more excited, even stronger. They continue going ahead and he was amazed they could climb so easily even with their bags. When they crossed the picket fences and got in front of the door, she finally said smiling. - We are here. Don't worry. Everything will be OK.

He thought she was a little strange but still charming and lovely, and when the door opened, his eyes got captured by something he were supposed to be prepared.

But he wasn't.

Part 2 - - - LILIAN

- Hello Ken. Be Welcome. I am Lilian. - Said a towering girl looking him from above, gently taking his hand and shaking it.

He already heard a lot about her family, the twins Lilian and Vivian and their mother Grace. And Nancy said that her big sisters was tall. But he wouldn't expect that much.

He knew that the twins Lilian and Vivian was 1,85m (6,1 feet), but with the high heels she looks much more! Blonde and curly hair, Lilian had a mature look, a little bit mean, but his attention was wildly captured by her breast. Massive!

Surely F-cup! Like volleyballs, maybe basketballs, squeezed in a white tube top, no sleeves, and defying gravity! Her waist shows no belly at all, like an athlete despite the ample wideness of the hips.

She could be considered a stretched up version of Nancy, however, with much more tits, and her legs, visible under a white mini skirt, was a little bit toned despite huge. Something between muscular and fat. He just could imagine that a scissorhold of that amazon legs could break him in two!

His beloved Nancy had an amazing waist to hip proportion, 105 to 165cm (41-65 inches), 9.9K of Hotness, as some of his friends used to say, multiplying the size of the hips with the difference from hip to waist, on Nancy's case, 165x60=9,900. Her sister Lilian looks like have similar ratio, and when she turned around inviting them to the room he could not avoid look to her butt, and guess something about 120 to 180 (47-70), what would result in 10.8K of hotness!

He could barely notice that entered in a luxury house, with clean and usually white furniture, many touches of pink color. The sisters walk ahead of him chatting, and he could compare her backsides confirming his estimatives. And indeed, he was almost perfectly right. Lilian was amazingly hot as her sister, however, a little bit scaring and intimidating.

- Where are Vivan and Mom? - Ask Nancy.

- They are dealing with her... - Lilian interrupt herself as if was saying something inappropriate, even talking just to her sister. - Err.. Her, their things. That thing. You know - She complete embarrassed, and Nancy touched her in a strange way, was if begging to her big sis be more careful.

But looks like Lilian did not resist and said in a whisper. - Mom thinks she notice!

- Notice what? - Ken also whispered to her girlfriend.

Nancy decide change subject. - Well! We can see them later, now we need to go to our bedroom. - And whispering she confess to her sister, also embarrassed. - I'm horny.

Ken immediately forgot about his question, because after meet Lilian he was horny too, and it was a relief when Nancy take him upstairs and entered in her bedroom. He recognized it by the things she describe once. A picture of a immensely fat woman on the wall, beautiful, but ridiculously huge like a circus attraction. A large an high bed. Many cylindrical puffs, some of leather and some of silk, usually pink or red.

But he could not look any longer, because after close and lock the door she pushed him to the mattress, take off her pants like it was a matter of life and death and practly jump on him sitting on his face with her nude and sweat pussy.

She starts rubbing her large labia on him with unexpected hunger, and soon was faceriding his face like never before. He never felt her sit so hard on him but it was not a problem, because it, and the image of Lilian on his mind was letting him terrifically horny too. His dick almost ripping off his pants.

Nancy didn't take long to hit an outrageous orgasm on his face, shaking and trembling in a ridiculous way, until fall aside barely conscious.

He did not waste time. Took of his pants and his dick was about to explode, then fucked her pussy perfectly wet making her wake up and be all fours. Then she fingered her asshole, teasing him, and it was surprisingly wet too.

How could he resist? Anal sex was they only contraceptive technique. He fucked the tight hole like a horse and cum in a way that never happened before. An almost painful flood of semen erupts to her inside.

Then, it was his time to fall aside and pass out.

And that was the last time is their lives that they had usual sex.

Part 3 - - - VIVIAN

He woke alone in the evening. His clothes and stuff already was disposed on the wardrobe, his towel on the bathroom, and clean clothes on the bed. He took a shower and dressed himself surprised how he was feeling good, and got out to look for his hostess.

Downing the stairs he didn't see anyone, but heard distant sounds and voices. One of them looks like a child misbehaving and strange hits that echoed in the walls, like a heavy stuff hitting the ground and making walls tremble. But it was hard to be sure. Could be anything, and when he entered in a corridor asking for someone he heard a voice behind him.

He turns and saw Lilian, or at least it was what he thought.

- Well, well... So. You are the guy isn't it? - The woman sounds much more nasty and obviously did not recognize him.

- What? Sorry... Are you Lilian? - And she just denied with her head.

- Oh... Forgive me. Ms Vivian isn't it? - Indeed, despite she looks exactly the same face and body, her hair was different. Tied knot on a gracious top. She was using a silk robe that covered most of her body, but it was easy to see that it was identical to her sister.

They shake hands but unlike her sister she shows her strength. It did not hurt, but he feel that she could smash his hand if she wanted it.

Then, her doppelganger comes from the other side using exactly same clothes. - Hi Ken. We were waiting for you. - And she comes closer letting him between the two amazons.

Both was using high heels, but even if they were not, he still would feel small and fragile. Their huge breasts were at his head level, and he could not avoid think that if they step ahead he would vanish among four huge tits. They could squeeze him to oblivion if they attack him. And he know that because Nancy already tell him that Vivian and Lilian were wrestlers.

- What do you think about him? - Vivian, much more mean and apparently hostile, asked to her sister.

- He is nice. Sis said he is the guy! That's enough for me. - Lilian answered inviting him to follow her through the corridor.

- Oh yeah... - Vivian said. - She tells me that you are a housing type. That once you finished college, you are ready to marriage. But you don't wanna kids. Isn't it Ken?

- Well. It is. - He answered. - My intentions with your sister are serious and honest. Kids, only if she want it.

- Good. You are our type of guy. - Said Vivian calm, but not exactly in a friendly way. - A familiar type. One that would fit well with the five of us.

Lilian sent a disapproving look to her.

- Five? I thought it was just Nancy, you two and your mother Grace!

Lilian turned back and look to him clearly trying to undo a mistake. - Sorry Ken. She is already counting you as family.

- Oh... I see.

They come to a room with a large window where he could see a beautiful night, and finally the sisters be side by side, were he could see how much they are similar. Only the hairstyle allow to know who are who. Then Nancy arrive.

She was amazing in a silk night dress, and once again he felt the luckiest guy on the world. He would marry that alluring BBW and would have extremely hot sisters in law. His mind dare to imagine that some day he could fuck them too.

- You must be hungry.- Nancy said.

- Actually, not much. - He answered and keep thinking a little about it. They had lunch on the road and he ate nothing from then. But now he was feeling great and almost not hungry. After cum on his girlfriend he felt incredible exhaust and collapsed. But now he was good like never before.

- Anyway... - She opened a plate on the table, revealing a pretty salad. - Let's dinner.

She invites him e he asked about the twins, but Lilian said. - Actually we already dinner. - Vivian, on the other hand, said. - I have better things to eat later. - The way she spoke the word 'eat' sounded incredible nasty and erotic, touching her pointed tongue on her teeth. Both leave they alone.

They get out and Nancy look to him. - Don't worry about them. Specially Vivian. It's like she is rolling her wrestling character all the time.

As she said before. They called themselves sometimes The LIVIAN Sisters, or The VILIAN Sisters, however usually they pronounce the word 'sisters', almost like 'sitters'. Lilian was The FACE Sister, and Vivian was The HEEL Sister. They fight together but not exactly on a cooperative style, using unusual approaches that let adversaries confused.

- Hope see they fight one day. - He said. (You see my friend, much sooner and closer than you expect!)

The food was delicious. The veggies are incredible light. However, he felt completely satisfied. Despite huge, Nancy, surprisingly, never eat much, and that night she eat even few.

And he too. What is was just one of the curious characteristics of that World.

Part 4 - - - GRACE

After finish, Nancy took him by hand. - Come on. Let's meet mom.

- Finally. - He said.

They gone to a large room and soon he saw his future mother-in-law coming towards him.

He froze.

Looks like the world froze! She was coming in slow motion, as her mass was distorting time.

Even he has been warned before, he was impressed with Nancy's sisters. And he also was warned about Ms Grace. But it was not enough.

She was... Monstrously huge! He could not believe in his eyes!

She was not so tall as her older daughters. She had just 1,75m (5,9 feet), and her shoes was not high heels. But her wideness was shocking. Surely, her hips were larger than the twins together side by side!

Her waist was much narrower than her massive hips, despite wide, but it was not easy to see because her colossal breast bounces ahead. If the sisters tits was something between volleyballs and basketballs sized, there wasn't any sports that could use balls sized like Ms Grace's tits!

Ken was a porn addict before meet Nancy. He knew a lot about BBWs and SSBBWs, despite usually liked just the first ones, and the mature woman that was coming close to him surely is the bigger SSBBW that he ever seen even in the internet. Surely larger than the famous Bobby-Jo. She looks like 1m (39inch) hips wide! Under a waist with half that measurement.

That woman must weight at least 350kg (777lbs), he thought!

- Good night Mr Ken. It's a pleasure finally meet you. - And he took a time to react and accept her handshake, simply afraid that she, by a very bad luck, fall over him and crunch his body to death!

- He.. Hello Ms Grace... - He still was in shock, and fight to regain self control because did not want be rude to her hostess and mother of her beloved. First because his love, but second because he was really afraid of her. Actually, he realizes that any Lilian or Vivian could easily kick his ass. He was a healthy guy, nothing wrong with his body, but surely could not face them in a fight. But Ms Grace did not even had to fight, she just need to fall on him to kill him easily.

However, Ms Grace was a beautiful blonde woman. Mature, but still young enough to have a very tight skin, and despite her massive body, she moves without any difficult.

- Hope you forgive me not meet you before. I was busy. - She said inviting him to seat on a couch. Nancy sat on his right and her weight, not even three time of his, make him slide a little to her. However, when her mother sat on his left, her colossal mass made both of them slide to her.

It was impressive the way the huge couch sunk, and resist, to that amount of weight. And when Nancy embrace him from behind, resting some of her body on his side, he was sandwiched between mom and daughter, becoming embarrassed but, still, hard!

- Nancy talk a lot about you Ken, and I am glad that you love my daughter. - She said touching his face in a oddly intimate way. Looks like all her family already counting him as its new member. Before he was happy with that, but now became a little bit worried.

Would be Nancy, years from now, became big as her mother? He likes fat girls, but not exactly that way! Imagine a woman that sized addicted to facesitting?! It would be a brutal assassination if Grace come over him like Nancy did it early in the afternoon!

Ms Grace keep talking, specially about how much she loved her daughters and do everything for make them happy. But Ken had a hard time to pay attention.

Slowly but unstoppable, Nancy adds more of her body on him, pressing him more against her mother side, what was making him completely embarrassed also because his dick was extremely hard.

He felt urge to go upstairs and fuck Nancy again. Somehow, even the tension about be so close with Ms Grace are so kind of turning on.

Luckily, as if she was noticing something, his future Mother-in-Law decide to get up, and the crater that she left on the couch drag he and Nancy down. For a while, he was terrified to see the colossal butt of Ms Grace right above the place where they are falling, and just imagine her sitting again cause an explosive tension where he became, at same time on despair, and terrible horny. Almost cumming on his pants.

What hell was happening to him?

Finally, Nancy got up and get him up too. And he thanks God when se Ms Grace smiling to them. Looks like she wanted say another thing, but suddenly say just. - Good night. We have a long week ahead.

They didn't take long. Was getting upstairs eagerly.

Part 5 - - - VIVIAN ATTACKS

When they got in the room, he starts to kiss Nancy, but strangely, she stopped him. - Sorry. I have to do something out there first. Ok?

- Oh... Sure my darling. But please, be quick.

She left with an odd smile. As if she was regretting something. But gone. He take his time to go to bathroom and when get out, he was not alone anymore.

But it was not Nancy that was there.

- Ouu... Ms... Lilian? Vivian? - The hair was different and she did not answer.

- Well Mr Ken, I have no time to waste and I thing that we need directly go to business. - And close the door.

He comes towards him and take off her dress, revealing her almost nude and powerful body. Using just a tight brassiere that fights bravely to contain her massive chest, that looks like would explode at any moment. And just a tiny white panty also squeezing her huge pussy moms.

- Ms Vivian... What are you...

- Shout up!

She push him to the bed and jump over straddling on his legs, holding his arms. - Did you not wanna see me fight?

He looks scared to her eyes for a while, but soon his vision was attracted to her tits. When she noticed, she bends and engulf his face between them. - Take a closer look!

And she did not get up, trapping his head in her cleavage, trapping his wrists in her hands, trapping his body under her, with irresistible strength.

Before he thought that would be easily dominated by one of them. Now he was beyond the absolute certitude. She was smothering him. He tried to scream, but it was useless. She did not get up.

Surprisingly, his lack of air resistance was strangely increased. He felt more strong, as he could take more tit smothering than he could imagine, but his muscles still were unable to push her away.

Everything he could hear were her strong heartbeat, and finally she got up allowing breath. - I think it was enough is not it?

- Arrff... Wow! Oh my God!

- Don't talk about God! You are on the realm of Goddesses.

- Wha... What the fuck...

- Shout up! - And in a sudden chest twisting move she hit his face with a side breast punch. Then twist back and hit him with the other tit, with impressive strength! It like he was hit by a punch bag.

DamJr
DamJr
7 Followers
12