Under Heavy Family Pussies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I just wanna show you that is useless to resist.

Then, in a quick move she drop his hands and jump from his legs to his chest, in schoolboy pin, and before he could say anything she lock his head in a leg scissor hold.

- Feel a little bit more of my power. - And she squeezed him.

He saw the world became dark, then bright, and heard an odd sound that surely come from his mind. It was not exactly painful, because somehow was almost anesthetic. In a way that when she released him, turning back to a schoolboy pin position, he was unable to any reaction. Even talk. He was paralyzed.

- Perfect. - She said. And suddenly she goes on her knees and pull of his pantie moving her legs around him, her powerful inner muscles barely visible under the perfect layer of so soft fatness without any cellulite. - Now, let's go to what really matters.

And she sat on his face. Her huge pussy engulfing his nose inside her vagina. Her labia spreading over his cheeks.

She already was wet enough and starts rubbing, getting immediate pleasure. - Ooouuhhh Goddess... Yeeahhh... I did not feel that... For a long time... Uuuhhh...

Then she put more weight over him, sitting more erect, bending her butt back and front in a constant riding. That allowing him to get air each time her pussy slide back until his chin, to move front again until his nose hit her asshole.

So, breathing was not a problem. The problem was the intense pressure of her massive crotch over him. Nancy already give him a pussy beating early before, but nothing compared to that.

Vivian, like Lilian, weight more than 220kg (488lbs), and could push his head against the mattress brutally, moving more and more faster.

- Oohh yeeahh! YEAAHH!!!

She took off her bra and finally her tits blow up, expanding and revealing huge, hard and pointed nipples. Despite their massive size, and weight, they were so firm that bounces much less then he could expect, and looks like weightless, not falling on her chest as he thought it would do.

The pressure and the speed increased as she starts screaming wildly, hitting a powerful orgasm and trembling like an earthquake. She stayed that way for a long time, than finally be quiet.

- Oh my Goddess... It was... Much better than I expected! Sister was totally right!

When she look to him, there was some sympathy, for the first time, on her eyes.

- Yes... You are very good Ken. Really. - Said with an almost charming smile. However, suddenly, her expression turns to mean again. - So good that I want ride it again.

Then, she got up and turn back, showing her ample nude butt and starting to facesit reverse. - Look that. - She said, opening his pants and pulling his cock out. - You still get plenty of stamina here.

He almost forget about his intense hard on, but his dick was now harder than ever in his entire life. And he hope she would give him an oral service.

Like reading his mind, she said. - Only in your dreams. Dominant women don't suck dicks! - And so he remembers that, actually, Nancy never give him blowjobs. It was not a problem for him. But he never thought it could be a matter of strange family honor.

Then, she sat again. His head was engulfed to darkness. His nose entered deep in her asshole and his mouth, opened to get air, was kissed by her vagina. He decided to lick, and her pussy, as her sister's, was delicious. But soon she started riding fast again and he had to keep his mouth closed.

She sat even harder this time, but he still tried, for the first time, touch her.

- Take your hands off! - She pushed it away, and then hold his wrists firmly while increase the speed, and now getting up and down even more violently.

Did not take long to reach another intense orgasm, sinking his face more and more and giving him a never felt before feeling like been devoured by pussy.

The pressure increased more and strangely, he was almost feeling part of her pleasure when finally he pass out.

Epilogue - - - WAS A WET NIGHTMARE?

He felts his dick inside a delicious vagina, and when woke up, his lovely Nancy was riding his crotch. So, he thought - "Oh my God... It was a dream?"

How could he ask? If it was real, how could he say that her sister facerides him that way? He decide to surrender to that foolish hope, and believe it was just a dream, or better saying, a nightmare.

Nancy come close to him and whisper in his ear. - I love you... Riding even faster and with more pressure, until he is about to cum.

- Wait honey! I can not hold anymore!

- Don't worry...

- What? - He became scared. The main reason they did so much anal sex it was because she never used any contraception stuff. Sometimes they started on vaginal sex, and usually with condoms. But always moved to anal where he could cum without concerns.

But now there is not any condom, his dick has hard as iron and about to explode and shoot the biggest load of semen of his life.

- I'm serious honey... Ooouhh... I can not hold any longer...

- Cum.

- What?!

- Cum inside me.

- No! Wait!

What hell was that? Once they were in her family home, now she intended become pregnant?

- Don't worry my darling... Cum... There's no problem.

- Are... You... Ooouuhh... Sure?

- Trust me. - And she starts putting even more pressure. It was simply heavenly, he never hold his cum so hardly.

He tried to resist, but suddenly she open more her legs, bend even more, put more weight over him like preventing any attempt to escape. Even not been so strong and big as her sisters, he could not push her away.

There was not chance to avoid. He was trapped!

If she was tricking him to get a baby and force him marry, what would be completely unnecessary, there was no way to stop her.

Dominated, he surrenders, her girlfriend hit her climax, her vaginal muscles became even more unsatiable and unmerciful, finally made him cum so brutally that he became delusional.

He trembles with her in a perfect tune, and looks like half of his blood was spit out through his cock.

And he passed out again.

End of The First Chapter

Damian Victor Jr.

12