Under Her Clothes Ch. 05

Story Info
An erotic encounter with a stranger in the prof's office.
945 words
3.85
6k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alba stepped out of her Astrophysics class. If she hurried, she'd be able to catch Professor Pittman in his office before his 10AM class. Her phone buzzed.

It was a text from Michael. "Looking forward to tonight."

Alba grinned. "Me too," she texted back.

She skipped a little as she made her way across the quad. She'd always felt wrong for not being more sexually adventurous. But after the past week, she'd discovered an interest in sex that she never really had before. She thought that Michael might be the perfect guy to get naked with for the first time. He was smart and sweet and probably just as nervous as she was.

Regina throbbed as she approached the professor's office. She'd taken a closer look at the test and realized that it didn't belong to her. It was someone else's eighty-nine percent. She still needed to return it to the professor so that she could get her own test score. And if he didn't happen to be busy...

His door was unlocked but his office was empty. Alba sighed. She was disappointed that she couldn't experiment with the professor again, but it was probably for the best. She pulled the test out and placed it on the professor's desk. She grabbed a Post-It and stuck it to the test. She leaned over scrawl a note to the professor.

"Mmm...what a view..."

Alba hadn't heard the door open, but she heard it close. She stood up.

"No, don't turn around, I'm enjoying the view too much. Go ahead and bend over the desk again." The voice was authoritative and sensual. It definitely didn't belong to Professor Pittman, and neither did the waft of cologne that invaded the room.

Alba wanted to turn around, but Regina wanted to play along with the strange man. Alba placed both hands that trembled a little on the professor's desk.

"Good." The voice was unfamiliar. It was deep, with a hint of a rumble. "Now, spread your legs. Mmm...very nice. Pittman said he had some very talented students this semester."

Alba felt the man's pant leg brush against her left leg. She didn't move as he lifted her skirt up and draped it just above her butt. His erection pressed against her hip through his pants. Instinctively, she started to turn.

"No, don't look at me."

Alba faced the desk, staring at her half-written note.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

Alba thought about it, as shivers ran through her body. She didn't even know this man and if he was part of the Astrophysics department, this encounter could affect her relationship with him, at some point. But Regina was begging to be touched. Alba nodded.

"I'm afraid I'm going to need verbal consent, my dear."

"I would like for you to touch me," she said, her voice husky.

"Mmm...that's good." He brushed his fingers across the waistband of her panties. "Did you want me to touch you here?"

Alba nodded, starting to pant.

"You've got to verbalize your wishes, my darling."

"Please touch me there," Alba gasped.

"Okay. And just to be clear, did you want me to touch you here, as well?" She felt his fingers at the top of her thigh, tickling lightly along her panty-line until he reached the inside of her thigh.

"Yes," Alba whispered.

His hand retreated, moving up to caress her butt. "How about here?"

"Yes."

His hand slid down to tease her clit through her panties.

She moaned, as the lace abraded her sensitive flesh.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, increasing the pressure.

Alba arched her back and rotated her hips, riding his fingers to orgasm. Alba gasped as it flooded through her, as surprised by the intensity as she was by the stranger's efficiency. Her thighs closed, trapping his hand, as she rode the wave of pleasure.

As the aftershocks subsided a bit, the man laughed softly, tugged his fingers from between her thighs, and then patted her butt. He tugged the hem of her skirt back down. "So much potential," he said, with that sensuous rumble. She caught a flash of a gray trouser leg moving away.

She heard the office door close behind him. She took a minute to catch her breath. Then she finished her note to the professor. Her legs were a bit wobbly as she made her way out into the hallway and closed the door behind her.

She looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the mysterious stranger. She didn't see anyone in a gray suit, but she did spot Michael.

"Michael!" Alba called out, waving him down. She hoped he never stopped blushing when he was around her. It was so cute.

"Hey, Alba," he said. He was wearing sweatpants and a sweaty t-shirt. Dark curls clung to the nape of his flushed neck. He'd obviously just come from the gym. She imagined that he had small, wiry muscles underneath that t-shirt. He smelled like sweat, but not unpleasantly, and Alba fought the temptation to drag him into the professor's office, strip him down, and lick all of the sweat off of him.

"I'm looking forward to tonight," Alba said, grinning up at him. He was only a couple of inches taller than her but it was enough that she felt small and feminine next to him.

"Me too," he said, flushing a deeper red.

"Awesome," she said. Impulsively, she bounced up on her tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek. She'd never initiated affection with a guy before, but it felt good.

She returned to her room in good spirits, and spent the rest of the afternoon studying.