Under Her Complete Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face couldn't be any redder.

"Oh I will. Good. I think that covers quite a bit of it. We will discuss more as other things come up. But I do believe you forgot to discuss another item."

I looked at her puzzled. She looked down at my feet.

"You've already forgotten about being sock gagged and your sneaker being tied to your face?"

I immediately blushed, and was reminded of the drive to the hotel from the airport.

"I was not kidding when I said that you will experience it multiple times. You will wear those same socks until I give you permission to change them, and you will have your sneaker or my sneaker tied to your face more times than I can probably count. By the time this week is over, I will have you begging me to tie it to your face."

I kept staring at the floor. I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed and humiliated hearing her say this. I couldn't imagine myself asking for her to do that to me, let alone beg for it.

"Of course you will be responsible for giving me oral any time I want it, and will be punished if you don't make me cum. You will be allowed to worship my feet for 1 hour minimum each day, but there is a catch. I will choose the time and place. So it could be right after my workout in the morning, or it could be in public. I know you have been dying to see me bare foot, but don't worry, you will know every inch of them by this week." She flicked her feet around until I was staring at her sneakers. "Oh, and spoiler for you, I know you can't really see them right now, but I've been wearing these socks for the last 3 days. And I will continue to wear them so I can humiliate you with them."

"Yes ma'am," was barely heard coming out of my mouth. I thought about what she was saying as I stared at her feet. I wanted to rip off her sneakers and socks just so I could get a look at her feet.

"Now that you've been reminded of what is going to happen this week, you have a choice to make. You can decide if you still want to proceed, or if you want to back out. The choice is completely up to you, but remember, you asked for these things. I am merely giving you the option to experience what you wanted." She winked at me.

I knew she was right.

She took the collar out of her purse.

"You'll have one last chance to back out," she said as she got up. "Please get on your knees and turn around." She placed the collar around my neck. "If you want to continue, you will take the padlock, and place it on the collar and lock it. Once you do that, you will remain collared for the entire time you are here. It will not come off unless there is a medical need. You will remain collared anywhere we go, and yes, that includes everywhere in public. If someone asks about it, you will respond honestly and directly that you are collared, and that I am your Domme."

I looked in the mirror at the collar. I played with the silver ring. I had already been collared in public at the airport. It couldn't get much worse right?

She handed me the padlock. I looked at it and thought about whether I knew what I was doing. I could feel myself already getting hard as I fidgeted with the lock. Was I really about to hand myself over to her for the week? She didn't know I had 2 weeks, but I didn't know if I wanted to say that right now. I thought about all the humiliating things, and fantasies that I had shared with her. And now here I was, and it was about to become a reality. I fidgeted with the lock for another moment.

"Well, fuck it," I thought to myself as I moved my hands to find the buckle on the collar, and placed the lock through it, and locked it in place. My fate was sealed.

"Good, I was hoping you would agree," Katherine said, almost giggling.

"Now, let's have some fun. We're going to make good use out of that harness, and those dirty socks you are wearing. It's time for your first hogtie, and punishment of the day."

To be continued

12