Under Her Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath came back with her defense and she rushed to present it, to deny his accusation. "Dad I didn't..."

"Don't lie to me!" he yelled, filling the car with his voice, replacing all the oxygen with acid rain. He turned quickly, frighteningly, and she jumped in her seat. Her fear seemed to call him back to his senses and he stopped short of actually touching her. But the look in his eyes...

With a savage growl he tore his seatbelt off and flew out of the car. The slam of his door ricocheted through her and she started to shake as the tightly reined violence that was her father erupted into a scream that split the night. She wondered distantly how many of the people in the houses that glittered in the valley below had heard him. She was breathing heavily now, struggling for, but coming up short on enough air to satisfy her begging lungs. She was desperate to open her door but she wouldn't dare.

She watched him, a corrosive blend of fear, fascination and fervor feeding her shivers and breathlessness. He had raged silently after the initial outburst and had been leaning onto the hood of the car, his hands in his head. Suddenly, he was up. And before she knew to panic further he was at her door, yanking it open, releasing her seatbelt and dragging her to her feet. He trapped her as he had trapped Colin miles before. Only this time he was much, much closer.

She didn't dare look up at him, staring at the tie lying against the spot in his chest she knew to be slightly concave where his breastbone ended. She could feel his breath fall down her right cheek and land on her shoulder, could feel his fury – and shockingly his arousal – as he pressed ever deeper into her. He had her pinned to the car, trapped between his hands on the roof behind her.

He whispered into her ear. "Did you fuck him?"

She shuddered in a breath and realized she hadn't breathed since he'd pulled her out of the car. She didn't hesitate this time. "No." She wished she sounded firmer, less like a puddle of nerves and fears.

"Where you going to?" he asked.

She gulped before answering, not wanting to anger him by making him wait. "I don't know." She couldn't believe her own ears. Why the hell had she said that when the answer in her brain had been no? She thought she was about to pass out from fright when he pulled back deliberately, looking down at her. She felt the car rock behind her as he pushed against it.

"Wrong answer!" he stormed. "I swear to God, Aria, if you see him again... Iwillkill you."

She looked up at him in disbelief, mouth gaping open with shock at his threat. In that vulnerable position he kissed her, striking the gold-rich hills and valleys of her mouth, finishing their battle with their tongues. It was frantic and wild. He was hiking her dress up around her hips almost as suddenly as their lips had touched. He gripped her panties in his fist and tugged, ripping it away from her in a miniature representation of the violent lust that drove him. He slipped two fingers into her, not letting go of her mouth, and absorbed the cry she was powerless to squelch.

She flooded his hand with her eagerness and happily drank in his sounds of appreciation. This was what they were meant to be, this is how it was meant for them. The weeks they'd spent dancing daintily around each other had been denials of the gift of unparalleled passion nature had given them as father and daughter.

She felt herself coming even as he replaced his hand with his cock. In the back of her mind she figured he'd only lowered his zipper, she knew she hadn't heard his belt pull. But thoughts of logistics and inconsequentials left her as he found his way home inside her. She cried out, throwing her head back against the car.

"You're mine," he said to her as he drove her wild driving into her. "Mine... say it."

She sobbed with a pleasure that was pain for all they were doing, all they were risking, all they were gaining. "Yours." She shuddered as her release rolled into a tight, insistent ball. "I'm all yours, Daddy. Daddy... Daddyyyyy!" She came, hurtling around him; so dazed she didn't notice when he propped her left leg up inside the open car.

He fucked her desperately, using the cock which had built her to rebuild her entire world from the inside out. Never did she stop coming, all over him. He knew his pants were ruined, he knew he wouldn't be able to explain it, and he knew he wouldn't care.

As he exploded in her his imaginative brain conjured up a story in which, nineteen years ago, his busy little builder sperm had set forth on a maiden voyage to create their own perfect home. The ultimate explorer had established a temporary base inside a willing mother who had nurtured him until his own home planet had been born. Now, millions of his brothers, long denied entry into the world that had been made for them because of the shackles of propriety were finally coming home.

He sagged against her and smiled as she showered him with adoring little kisses. He pushed up inside her even further though everything was done, everything was spent. But he was reluctant to have the greatest sensations of his life abate. He was in love with feeling her around him; he was in love with her.

"Daddy?" she whispered brokenly.

"Mine," he reassured her, knowing instinctively what she'd been afraid to voice. This was no one-time aberration. He wasn't going to guilt her, or himself, as he'd done the time before. If everything else in his life had to give for him to have this... "Mine," he repeated, taking her tongue into his mouth and sealing his vow with a kiss.

He was worried; there was no questioning that. He was wondering how he was going to explain his absence for so long, how he would explain changing his suit – which he knew without having to look that he must. But mostly, he was wondering how he was going to keep Aria a secret;ifhe was going to keep her a secret. There was one thing he knew for certain, as he kissed his daughter, his lover, his life under the stars up on Degan's Point, she was his... and he was going to keep her.

The End

Well, there you have it. I'm very glad to have been able to put this fantasy down on paper finally. I swear, I've been marauded by thoughts of their story for years. I just hope I wasn't too anxious to get it out that I failed to write the best rendition possible. Thank you to all who have read it, and my other work. Thank you so much for your votes and especially for your comments; you have no idea how hearing about your appreciation thrills me. Even years later a new comment on an old story makes me want to write again.

There is also another idea I have tugging away at my attention. This story and a previous one 'Beyond His Control' might be part of a series. I'm thinking to introduce one other family in the next story tentatively called "Out of Control" and maybe tying all three couples together in the finale of my 'Control' series. We'll see what happens. Lots of love... among other things.