Under Her Sway Ch. 02

Story Info
Limini gets a second chance to resist Tess's "hypnosis".
7.3k words
4.85
23.3k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gooooood girl," Tess purred, smirking as she took Limini's hand and led her submissive, hypnotized toy into the dance. "That's right, very good... following my steps, so obedient. Just watch my hips like a good slut, now..."

Limini whimpered and swayed helplessly in time with the succubus. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling her cheeks burning. Oh, gods. It felt so, so good to just sink into the rhythm, to let Tess control her every single move.

It felt so good to just sink and melt into Tess's perfect rhythm, eyes settled hopelessly enraptured on that gorgeous, curvy swell of her hips.

"You're a goooood girl, now," Tess teased, with a voice of milk and honey that positively oozed into every nook and cranny of Limini's dazed, hypnotized mind. The heart-shaped tip of her tail teased along Limini's side. "You want to be good for me, don't you?"

"Mm..." Limini stared in adoration at Tess's ass. Every time her mind tried to form a thought, the ass would swing, and everything in her would swing with it. She felt like she was being twirled around Tess's finger—and, as Tess twirled her, she numbly realized this was literal, only for that thought to melt into the sway once again as Tess's ass swung back. "Mm-hm... u-uh-huh..."

"Good sluts will do aaaanything," Tess cooed, her ass twirling round and round in long, sensuous arcs, Limini's eyes following it in utter entranced desire, "when they're nice and horny and enslaved to my ass~"

"Nn-hnnn..." Limini's whole world swam and swayed with that ass like it was tethered. All she could do was follow Tess through the motions, chained to the rhythm and slave to the beat.

She barely noticed Tess's tail delicately undoing her coat and letting it fall to the ground. Tess's lead was so flawless, Limini was carried over her fallen clothes without so much as tripping.

But when the tail began just-as-delicately running between her legs, her breath caught, and she trembled. She'd forgotten that all she wore beneath her coat was a lacy top and... and a silk crimson thong.

"Don't stop," Tess purred in her ear.

"I-I..." Limini's knees wobbled as uncontrollable delights started to flow through her captive body.

"Just keep watching my hips," the demoness cooed, "like a good little slut." Her hips swayed from left to right. From right to left.

"B-But..." Limini's lip quivered as the tail stroked along the length of her thong. "But..."

"Exactly." Tess's voice dripped with wicked amusement. "Keep watching my butt, you little slut. Back and forth. Back and forth."

Limini trembled. As the tail ran between her legs, a tiny mewl escaped her.

"Back and forth," Tess cooed, as the ass swayed. As the tail stroked. "Back and forth. Back and forth. Baaack and foorth."

Limini panted as lust swirled through her mind. Even as she shook with unbearable pleasure, her eyes remained hopelessly affixed. She coudn't help it. Tess's ass was so... so gorgeous and beautiful and perfect. So flawless and curvy, so visibly soft and bouncy and yet pert and graceful. And... and the tail felt so... so...

She was drooling.

... so... nice...

... stroking back and forth... back and forth...

"B-Back..." she slurred, entranced. "... forth... back... an' forth..."

"Good girl," Tess said sweetly, and Limini drooled with pleasure.

Limini didn't know how she kept dancing. Somehow the rhythm held her, captivated her, strung her around like a helpless marionette, even as her legs felt as if they'd turn to jelly with the tail stroking between them, even as her mind felt as if it had turned to goo with the hypnotic pleasure drenching it in thick syruppy waves...

"Goodness, you're so wet," Tess teased, and Limini whined in embarrassed but desperate need and found herself nodding. The tail drew delicate circles around Limini's pussy. "It seems such a shame... for such a pretty bimbo to ruin such a pretty thing..."

"p-pretty," Limini moaned, watching Tess's ass swing and melting into the music.

"Perhaps we'd better..." A forked tongue darted across Tess's lips. She grinned. "... take it away from her."

"mm... yessssss..." Limini nodded dreamily. "take... away..." She was beyond words at this point. All she could think about was Tess's gentle sway, Tess's delicate stroking...

But her mind sparked into life as she felt the tail slipping under her thong. A sparkle of deja vu, of self-awareness, of pure, overly sensitized panic.

With all her mental might, Limini gave Tess's hand a squeeze, and poured her mental magic into the demoness's unprepared mind.

Tess blinked. Briefly, she seemed puzzled.

Then her eyes widened.

"S-Serve," Limini hissed, trembling with the force of her own spell as the magic tingled through her fingertips. She lunged forward as the two of them twirled, grasping Tess's other hand and wrapping her arms around Tess. "S-Serve m-me..."

Tess moaned and squirmed. Limini felt a flutter of dominant delight as she felt the succubus, now far from leading this dance, trembling under the might of Limini's wizardry. "I... oooooh..."

"B-Be... a good girl," Limini husked in Tess's ear, admiring the succubus's suddenly vulnerable form.

"nnnn..." Tess's eyes screwed shut, her voice having been reduced in seconds from a sultry purr to a keening whimper. Her mind was resistant, Limini could tell. But not immune. And nowhere close to resistant enough. The demoness's lower lip trembled.

Limini smirked, tickling under Tess's chin and eliciting a startled squeak. "Why don't you be my good little dancing slut," she cooed, "and obey?"

Even as Tess visibly struggled to muster a 'no'—a word that was by now, Limini knew with a giggle, no doubt far beyond the bimbo's capacities—she submitted to another dizzying twirl. Limini giggled as the tail, no longer teasing, now merely stroked meekly, obediently seeking only to pleasure its new mistress.

"You will obey," she said sweetly, letting more magic trickle from her fingertip through to Tess's mind directly, "because it feels good to obey, doesn't it?"

"Feels..." Tess was panting, almost drooling, and gods, Limini relished the reversal. She kept Tess swaying, slowly, sensuously, watching the demoness's weak mind slipping further and further away by the second. "feels... good..."

"Feels good to obey," Limini finished with a sly smile—and a magic-infused kiss on the cheek that left Tess gasping. "You will obey." And a kiss on the other cheek, to seal the deal. Her heart raced. Gods, this was so... satisfying.

"i will obey," Tess moaned.

"You will obey." Limini smirked and tightened her grip—in more ways than one.

"i will obeyyyy," the succubus cried.

"You will obey," Limini cooed, "like a good slut~"

"y-yes!" Tess whined. "like a good slut! a good-good-good slut!" The tail stroked faster, as if so delectably eager to please Limini, desperate to make her happy.

Limini started panting as the two of them twirled. "You will obey me," she whispered.

"yes! yes, yes, yes-yes-yes, i will obey you!" Tess's voice broke. She stared up at Limini desperately, eyes wide, lips parted, drooling and squirming like a brainless slut. Her tail buzzed and stroked adoringly, worshipfully, indulgently, eagerly.

Limini smiled triumphantly and patted Tess's head—infusing a little more magic into that emptying head of hers for good measure. "Good girl!"

She watched the gorgeous succubus sway and writhe, still dancing in spite of it all. She led the dance with smug satisfaction. They both knew she'd won. And she intended to make Tess regret coming so close to winning by showing her just how good Limini made losing feel.

Tess seemed to anticipate it, in fact, Limini noted with a sly grin. She was still staring up at her with those big, helpless eyes, still swinging her hips in that slow, hypnotized beat... still obediently stroking Limini, so desperate now to please...

"what must i do do?" Tess whispered.

Limini blinked. "... huh?"

"I..." Tess shuddered. "i will obey my mistress. what does my mistress want of her bimbo?" Her hips swung around and around...

"I..." Limini's head tilted slightly. "Ummm..."

Around and around and around..

Back... and... forth...

"is this good, mistress?" Tess asked meekly. Back and forth. "should i keep doing this for mistress?"

"Mmm..." Limini gave a drowsy nod. "Y-yes?"

"should i keep swaying my hips for mistress?" Tess whipsered. "should we keep dancing, mistress?"

"Yessss..."

Tess gave a little nod. "should i keep showing off my pretty ass for mistress?" she asked innocently.

Back and forth. Back and forth. So bouncy and flawless. So soft and luscious. So curvy and...

Limini moaned and nodded.

"Should I..." Tess licked her lips. "... keep stroking, Mistress?"

The tail rubbed teasingly through the fine silk of the thong.

Limini let out a squeak.

"This is goooood?" Tess cooed. Slowly, traces of mocking amusement began to drip back into that molten candy-sweet voice. "Am I making Mistress happy?" Back and forth. Back and forth.

"I... ooooohhhh...?" Limini moaned and gave another weak nod.

"Is that a yes?" Tess purred.

Limini panted. Struggled for words. Bucked and moaned as the tail stroked.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

"Come on, now," Tess said innocently. "I need my 'Mistress' to tell me~"

Her ass swung deliberately. Rhythmically. Back and forth. Back and forth.

The tail stroked slowly. Indulgently. Back and forth. Back and forth.

Limini swayed and breathed heavily, lost in the addictive, intoxicating rhythm...

"yes!" she mewled. "y-yes, oh, gods, yessss..."

"Does she want more?" Tess asked sweetly. "I need Mistress to ask nicely for it~"

Limini gasped and whined as the tail teased her soaking-wet panties.

"I need her," Tess sighed happily, giving her ass a playful wiggle before Limini's greedy gaze, "to beg."

Limini was melting into goo. She couldn't take it, any of it—the endless edging, the gorgeous swaying hips, the achingly seductive voice dripping with suggestion and promise, the pulsing rhythm... the thought of sinking to her knees like a good slut and kissing, licking, worshipping that glorious curvy ass...

Back and forth...

Back and forth...

"Please," Limini whimpered—and was cut off as Tess twirled about and, in one fluid, dominant motion, wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her off the floor.

For a moment, Limini was floating in a haze of pink clouds. Something about being grabbed, taken, used like the slutty bimbo she was... so forcefully, and yet so gently, soconfidently sweeping Limini from her confident stance and leading her down to the floor where sluts like her belonged...

And then the tentacles triggered.

Tess let out a squeal of surprise as a great mass of glowing, ethereal blue tentacles came bursting from the brooch Limini wore, a tidal wave of slippery appendages.

Tess was sent flying back and landed gracefully on the opposite side of the room. Somehow, she kept her rhythm, but nonetheless she seemed rattled—shocked, even, as the tentacles wove their way into reality, forming a protective curtain between her and their dazed mistress.

Limini blinked slowly. Her head still swam. Her lips still trembled, the plea still eager to escape her. Her pussy still tingled with need. She stared through the curtain of tendrils at the swaying succubus as reality slowly returned to her for the third time that morning.

It took her far too long to even realize what had just happened. The brooch reacted when she was 'grabbed'. She'd been grabbed, just not by a snake tail.

Okay. Good. Good. She nodded weakly to herself. Excellent. All... all according to plan.

Now she just had to control them somehow. She frowned, grasping the brooch with a trembling hand. What... what had the merchant said about that part, again?

"Goodness," breathed Tess, her face flushed. "What... are those?" Her hips swung back and forth as she cautiously regarded the wall of tentacles. She still hadn't lost the beat.

Limini swayed drowsily and barely managed to stop herself from answering. Her mind fumbled, stuttered, stopped. It was... emotion-based, or something, wasn't it? Crude magic. Gods, why hadn't the damn batgirl been more specific?

The tentacles swayed and wove before her. She screwed up her will. She needed to... needed to get them to grab Tess and hold that succubus still. Needed to make Tess stop that stupid dancing. Was it emotion based? Mental commands?

Tess looked curious. After a long pause, she swayed to the right.

Limini swayed right. The tentacles swayed right.

Tess swayed left. Limini swayed left. The tentacles swayed left.

Even as her mind struggled, through the curtain of tentacles, Limini notice Tess beginning to smile.

"Uh-oh," the succubus cooed. "Looks like someone hasn't practiced before taking her toys out to play, hm?"

Tess swayed and ground her hips suggestively. Limini whimpered, feeling herself mirroring the motions. "N-No, I'm... I'm gonna..."

"Gonna what?" Tess purred. Her hands slid down her lithe, curvy form. As Limini watched in rapt trance, she began delicately undoing the laces of her top. "Gonna lose yourself to the dance like a dumb, obedient slut who just wants to give in?" She twirled and shook her plump bubble butt at Limini. "Just gonna give in to the rhythm like a silly, horny toy who just wants to submit to my ass?"

Limini panted. She felt her hands mindlessly mirroring Tess's motions, fondling her own sensitive breasts, but she barely thought about it, so intently was she concentrating on the tentacles. How... how did it go, again? Not emotion based. Motion. Motion based. What did that mean?

Tess's top fluttered to the ground just as Limini realized she'd just undone her own bra and allowed her bounteous breasts to bounce free. She swallowed. Um... she'd done that on purpose. Right?

"Well?" Tess's voice filtered into Limini's numb, foggy, fuzzy mind as those soft, smooth, delicate hands glided down her svelte sides to her round, curvy, achingly endowed hips. "No answer, sweetie?"

Limini licked her lips, realizing she was drooling, and tried to shake herself. She needed to get a grip! She needed to... needed to...

"Just submit," Tess purred, as the demoness's dainty fingers began to slide her skirt down... and then began to slide down her pretty panties. She moved with such grace, such easy-to-follow motion. Limini moaned, desperately wishing those were her hands... wishing that it were her handds running to sensuously, so achingly slowly and indulgently down Tess's perfect, glorious ass, sliding that thong down, down, down, with such indulgent slowless... wishing it were Tess's hands on her... "Aw, there's a good slut~"

"Mmm... nnn?" Limini blinked dreamily. With a dull pang of arousal and embarrassed panic, she realized she was sliding her own thong down, and she whimpered—even as he found herself wriggling and wiggling, as if she was trying to... trying to... give the demon a show?

"Come on, then," Tess purred with a smirk. Her hips swung in slow, steady spirals that made Limini's thoughts sway and melt and swirl and spiral down, down, down those soft, swinging hips... "Be a good bimbo. A good girl like you doesn't need that messy thing, after all, does she?"

"P-Please," Limini whimpered, all of her bravado melted away from her in seconds as she once again swayed and swung to the beat, sliding her own thong off in a long, torturously slow striptease... "Oh, please..."

"You can't resist," Tess cooed, hips swaying back and forth delibberately. "You'll do aaanything for this ass, won't you, precious?"

"mmmm... ohhh...." Limini gasped as the slick thong slid down her thighs, as she obediently pulled them further and further down her soon-to-be naked, helpless body. "y-yes... yes, mistress... i-i mean, yes, um... i mean... nnno..."

Her denials were beginning to sound more like pleas. Pleas to be corrected, brainwashed deeper into obedience, humiliated and teased even more. Even to her.

"You're already giving in to it," Tess purred, swaying her ass rhythmically to the beat. "Already obeying like such a good, pliant slut. Already being such a good, eager slave~"

"Nnnuuhh..." Limini whined, feeling the thong sliding down her calves to her ankles.

Puppeted by Tess's will, she found herself bending over, exposing herself, still watching Tess's dance as she swayed in time. The tentacles seemed to undulate in time with the dance, too, matching Limini as her hands caressed her body, ran down her legs...

Something about this felt... Limini couldn't complete the thought. Tess's hips kept swaying, and staring up at them felt so much better...

"No?" Tess giggled. She slowly straightened, hand continuing to caress and admire her own body, and smirked down at Limini, who was forced to take off the thong completely to resume the dance without tripping. "You mean you don't want to be a good slave to my ass?"

Her voice was like buttered rum, sweet and rich and heavy and so, so smooth as it flooded Limini's mind...

"Ooooohh..." Limini moaned, watching the bubble butt bounce and sway. She slowly straightened as well, gasping as her own hands, matching Tess's motions with almost a mind of their own, slid up her sides and caressed her breasts, squishing and fondling them lovingly. She was still holding her own delicate red thong, one string now hooked on a finger.

"A horny, helpless little slutty slave?" Tess went on, her voice silken, so sweet, so tempting. Like sweet warm milk pouring right onto Limini's lolling tongue, and Limini just wanted to sink to her knees and beg for more like... "A drooling, mewling, brainless bimbo toy?"

Limini gasped and babbled and bobbed her head thoughtlessly, unable to even think about what... what... wait...

She frowned. No. This was... this was bad, wasn't it? Very, very bad. Somehow. Even if it felt so good. Her mind struggled to understand this, struggled to remember why it was so, so very important to fight this.

But her hands pinched and tugged at her nipples, pawed at her body like it belonged to another, and her expression melted into one of gasping pleasure, tongue lolling out, a big, dumb, happy smile spreading across her face.

It didn't matter. Nothing mattered except Tess. The pleasure was just. Too. Much.

"It seems you want to be enslaved to my ass," Tess said smugly. her ass jiggled as she twirled. Limini spun dizzily with her, tentacles writhing around her, trailing her every motion as her ass swayed to the left... "I think you want to worship it~" ... to the right... "and obey it~" ... to the left... "and beg for it to be the Mistress a dumb slut like you neeeeeds~"

"mmmnmmmm..." Limini whimpered and shook her head, but couldn't quite muster words. The tentacles continued to swirl around her in delicate lacing patterns as her hands kneaded her tits, ran sensuously over her sides, still helplessly copying Tess's erotic dance.

"No?" Tess's head tilted sweetly to the side. Limini's head lolled, too. Back and forth. Back and forth. "Hand me that cute little thing of yours, pet."

She reached out her hand.

Dreamily, Limini copied the motion—and only when she saw the thong hanging from her finger did she realize what she'd just done.