Under Her Thumb Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picturing that moment felt more important than washing, frankly. It wasn't every day a total stranger would be willing to lie with anyone, let alone Will. His soapy hand at the ready, another erection soon formed, more prominent than the last; veiny and thick as the showerhead above the aroused individual. But perhaps it was best to savour the moment, not jerk off to perhaps the largest woman imaginable before she even set foot in the house. How would Mabel react to knowing Will's dick was flaccid? Personally, he wouldn't be able to live it down, knowing what would happen if he were otherwise.

But the prospect was too much. He reached for his rigidity, but- it wasn't his hand that took his dick. Wordlessly, Will eyeballed the tyre-sized arm that flanked his right, veins thick as pipes and adorned with leathered skin. The strokes came slow but steady, so tight across his length that it felt pressured into a vice. But he didn't care.

Then came the old and quiet but definitely sultry, raspy, horny breaths.

Will realised then that he was no longer dreaming. She stood behind him in the shower, her unmistakable, inhuman width swallowing his until it looked like he didn't exist at all, one leg wide as a person's full height measuring up against his until the meaty quad literally pressed against and cracked the wall's tiles.

It wasn't long after that Will found his full weight being lifted and his back pressed against the wall, his comparatively twiggy legs over the woman's shoulders, his eyes meeting hers.

Mabel.

Wordlessly, he submitted to her, letting the gargantuan woman of eighty-five years-young take his cock in her mouth, balls and all. At first, the strokes from her tongue came at a casual pace, doing this to judge Will's thickness, but soon quickened, her wrinkled cheeks drawn in, to emphasise the freakishly detailed muscles that were her traps; bulging in tandem with her every suck.

It wasn't long before Will could see his balls bulging in Mabel's throat, pulsing with anticipation and the eventual need to release. But, as if she knew it was going to happen, the immense woman used the strength of her throat muscles to 'cap' his load, allowing her to suck longer without hindrance or unwanted release. She'd definitely done this before.

Obviously strong enough to keep him aloft with just one arm, Mabel flexed the other to entice Will further, feeling his cock thicken in her throat. She still hadn't uttered a single syllable at this point, but frankly, Will didn't care. This was bliss. Eventually, his balls were pulled free from her throat, drooping to her chest in all their withered existence, his thick cock still trapped inside like a prisoner.

And then it happened.

It was uncontrollable: a torrent of Will's cum exploded in Mabel's waiting lips, streaks of white paste oozing out from the edges before, with his cock still somehow inside, she began swallowing, each loud gulp forcing her throat to flex and compel his full weight to be lifted upright ever so slightly. With every swallow her impossibly defined, unmatchable six-pack grew as her gut pushed outward from all he had to offer, much like how Ellen's did, except at a far faster rate. It wasn't long before the expansion came to press against Will's legs, engulfing them in both growing muscle and the load of cum he seemed to just keep giving.

Eventually, Mabel released him, allowing his withered cock and balls to slap against his thighs as the tired out male dropped to the floor. Despite his tiredness, he still managed to see Mabel approach him, that inhuman pulsing clit she possessed moving closer and closer to his face. Like a dog to its master, he crawled to her genitalia and started licking and sucking, feeling its respective muscles pulse and push against him, enveloping him. But he didn't care.

Mabel soon moaned as she pushed his head in deeper, beginning to feel herself become moist where it mattered, flexing her cunt in and out against Will's ears and face until darkness took him.

But he didn't care.

12