All Comments on 'Under Her Thumb Ch. 01'

by Domdomain

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

A great start to an interesting story line please keep going thanks M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story so far

Love the build up. Keen for the next chapter hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start.

Very nice though since you said he adopted her she is his daughter, not his stepdaughter. Please continue.

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

waiting for ch 2 ... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Keep up the good writing, and give us a chapter 2+3+more

neosamneosamover 8 years ago
Great !!

Wow.. Really a great built up..I loved this story

Waiting for the next chaptersssss

Thanks for sharing

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it were me...

either as the father or the author. Eagerly waiting to read how she actually gets him under her thumb. Can't wait to see how the storyline develops.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
Yes please

Most definitely, you've got to keep this series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent!

Very nice tale!

Erotic and well-written.

I'd love to read another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should add reluctant/reluctance to tags

I happen to find this by a fortuitous series of links. However, there are a bunch of us who love stories like this with a reluctant man who is seduced by hot women he's reluctant for whatever reason to succumb to. The category nonconsent/reluctance deals with dominant men a preponderant amount of time, which doesn't scratch the itch.

In any case, I certainly hope you continue the story. The more reluctant the father is prior to giving in the better, but that's a personal taste obviously. I love the build up so far, however. I look forward to the next addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story! Well written and so hot :-) Would love to see a few more chapters :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

“”

Holy shit!" he thought, 'what the fuck was that?? I can't remember the last time I came that hard... What the hell is the matter with me? What kind of sick fuck thinks of his step-daughter and cums that hard?"

“”

Ummm… that would be every step father and father on the planet! ...of course they don't berate themselves like you do :)

“”

"Daddy, can you take Ginny and I down to the mall for a bit?... Please, please Daddy," Beata pleaded in her best little girl voice. Ginny was smiling as beautifully at him as his daughter.

“”

Mmmmm, hot girls in thin spandex bouncing on my bed with me ;)

‘Sure girls, but you have to change out of that spandex first! I don't want all those lecherous guys checking out my girls’ good bits!’

“”

To get comfy, Steve had changed into loose track shorts with no underwear, so he really needed to be careful about pitching a tent.

“”

Yeah, cause that's what we would ALL do when we were trying to avoid popping a woody in front of our girls, go with loose shorts and no underwear! Why didn't I think of that sooner!! Lol. Silly fun plothole!!

“”

He tried to slowly shift and hunch down a little farther.

“”

Boy, authors sure like to write that when the guy is sitting on the sofa! He hunches down or scoots back, not that he actually ever gets anywhere, lol. ...you ever notice that the guys dick NEVER grows and points up along his stomach, like a real dick? Nooooo, its always down a pants leg!! You’d grab that fucker and move it quick even if someone was watching cause that's painful as fuck!

“”

Her fingers ended up curled around the head and upper shaft of Steve's diamond-hard penis. Her fingers unconsciously twitched and gently griped him, as she began to slowly suck her thumb. The rhythm of her suckling pulled her hand slightly towards her face, gently stroking her step-daddy's cock with tiny, little strokes.

“”

Oh gawd!! I laughed so hard, almost spit my coffee all over my tablet!!! ROFL!! I can picture that so clearly too, lol!!!

“”

She appeared to be having a fine little orgasm in her dreams and in real life. A soft, breathy, "Yessss, take me Daddyyy, ... Yessss, lick my bum Daddy, I love it when you lick my bum," Ginny whispered sleepily.

'Wow... Holy shit!' Steve was utterly flabbergasted. He wondered who she was dreaming about. As far as he knew, Ginny hadn't ever known her real father. Beata had told him that her mother had left the abusive man when she was just two. Her mother barely dated and never brought another man into their home.

“”

OH COME ON!!! You’re killing me here!! Lol. Yeah, he knows EXACTLY who she means!! ;) lucky bastard!!

“”

A massive wave of guilt swept over Steve and he felt a panicky need to escape. He slowly and gently pulled his soaked, cloth covered penis from Beata's lips.

“”

Oooh, NOW he gets up?!? Riiiiight! Lol. The overplaying of internal guilt is pretty old already though!

“”

'How in the hell did this happen??' he wondered incredulously, 'Was there any way I could of stopped this from happening?'

“”

Yeah, you could have gotten up from under the daughter that sleeps through trainwrecks a lot sooner, lol.

Well this one looks really fun! Hope there's more chapters! (With a lot less guilt!)

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years agoAuthor
Mike2501... LOL!!

Mike, thanks so much for you VERY in depth analysis of this chapter, you had me snickering at some of the absurdities of it all too, as well as some of your more lecherous comments... :) ... What do ya want, it's fantasy land... lol... At the end of the day I hope you get some entertainment out of these chapters.

Cheers!

Dom..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Step daughter step daddy

I think step daughter and step dad used too frequently. The closeness

Of both would be daughter and dad or daddy after

Early years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous