Under Her Thumb Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers

Trying to cover the conflict within his thoughts, Steve said, "Uh, yeah... sure, why not. How can I say no to such amazing girls?" The teen's beatific smiles ramped up to a thousand watts each from his response.

Just as affectionate as his daughter, Ginny hugged him powerfully as he stood up, squeezing the air out of him as she said, "Thank you Mr. A, you really are awesome, just like Bea's always sayin."

Trying to deflect the onslaught of cuteness that had invaded his room, Steve said, "Thank you for saying so Ginny," giving her a quick, chaste hug, "if you two will give me a minute to get changed, then we can leave. Ok?"

"Thanks Daddy, you really are the best!" Beata smiled as she and her cohort left him with a kiss on each cheek.

'Wow, what the hell am I gonna do now?'he thought as he put on a clean pair of jeans and a baseball shirt.'I guess I'll just have to wing it and try to keep my mind out of the gutter.'

The girls were standing by the door, waiting impatiently with shoes and coats on, ready to brave the drizzle outside that was a regular November fixture when living in Vancouver. He took them shopping and spent the obligatory time being dragged to look at shoes and a multitude of other things. Apparently his opinion was direly needed as they modeled each item for him.

Shaking off the rain after getting home from their little foray, Ginny offered to cook dinner and Beata and Steve agreed, but only if they could help. They had a fun Saturday evening, they ate Ginny's masterpiece while laughing and teasing each other good naturedly. Steve had a few beers with dinner, enjoying the diversion and hardly thought about the earlier weirdness. With endless begging and pouty lips, the girls finally got Steve to capitulate and let them have one beer each. Beings as they were only a year away from legal drinking age and not going anywhere, he agreed.

The group ended up in their usual spots in front of the TV. That being Beata, lying on the couch with her head on her step-dads lap, and Ginny laying face down on the cushy rug in her same spot from earlier. Again, Steve was faced with Ginny's perfect little peach of an ass. This time he didn't feel as bad about catching the odd peak because he wasn't looking at his daughter. Just the same, he did his best to be a gentleman. He couldn't afford to get an erection, not with his step-daughters face only inches from his junk. To get comfy, Steve had changed into loose track shorts with no underwear, so he really needed to be careful about pitching a tent.

He didn't know if it was the excitement of the day or the beer, but the girls were out cold within an hour. Ginny snored cutely from her pillow on the living room floor, while Beata made sweet, little humming noises, as though she was having a happy dream. They both were so adorable; Steve just didn't have the heart to move them. Instead he just laid his head back and enjoyed sitting with them. The TV was ignored, as he absently stroked Beata's scalp with his fingers, his mind wandering. Once again, his eyes and thoughts went to how cute Ginny's little bum looked. Knowing that neither girl would notice, Steve let his eyes bath her sexy little ass with his gaze.

'She must be wearing a thong,'Steve speculated,'God, what I wouldn't give to kiss that little ass.'His thoughts, along with the way his eyes raked up and down Ginny's crack from clit to tailbone triggered a powerful response. He cringed and tried to limit the damage, but it was too late. His seven inch cock had grown to full, throbbing length, running diagonally under his step-daughter's warm cheek. Steve was mortified. He tried to slowly shift and hunch down a little farther. He hoped to give Beata more room on his lap, preferably away from his now raging hard-on. Unfortunately, all this did was make Beata roll into a more comfortable position, meaning her head above his groin, and her face pointing directly at his very noticeable tent. Her lips were so close to his thinly covered cock, he could feel her warm breath on his sensitive organ.

'Sweet Jesus, what am I gonna do?'Steve's thoughts raced,'how am I going to get out of this without anybody getting hurt?A second after that thought, Beata brought her hand up to her mouth, pushing her thumb into her perfect, little pink lips. Her fingers ended up curled around the head and upper shaft of Steve's diamond-hard penis. Her fingers unconsciously twitched and gently griped him, as she began to slowly suck her thumb. The rhythm of her suckling pulled her hand slightly towards her face, gently stroking her step-daddy's cock with tiny, little strokes.

Steve was close to panic,'Oh my God, is this really happening?? This is not fair!'he thought hysterically,'How in the hell am I supposed to avoid reacting tothat?'he wailed internally. He glanced at Ginny to make sure she was still asleep. That only made the situation worse. Apparently Beata's cute, little friend was having nice dreams too. At some point while Steve was looking at his daughter, Ginny had snaked one hand under her mound. Her middle finger was wedged between the full, tight lips of her thinly wrapped vagina, her hips slowly grinding into the palm of her small hand.

Steve's eyes flew open with shock.'Are you fucking kidding me??... I'm so totally fucked! Did I shoot somebody's dog in a past life?'His eyes couldn't help but drill into Ginny's ass, watching her every move. With a moan, Ginny ground her clit against her finger in her sleep. That scene along with his tiny daughter, gently stroked his overly sensitive dick while she sucked, was way too much. He groaned quietly in horror and frustration as his penis started leaking pre-cum, wetting the front of his thin shorts. Steve could hear and feel Beata take in a large breath through her nose, followed by a long whimpering moan as she exhaled. Her grip slid slightly down the shaft of his material covered cock. Her thumb popped out of her mouth and wrapped gently around Steve's steel shaft. With a soft mewling noise, Beata nuzzled in like a kitten until her lips were pressed to the wet, nearly transparent material covering the tip of her daddy's dripping cock. Steve again looked at Ginny in a panic, only to see her ass jiggle and clench, as the girl whimpered and moaned in her sleep. She appeared to be having a fine little orgasm in her dreams and in real life. A soft, breathy, "Yessss, take me Daddyyy, ... Yessss, lick my bum Daddy, I love it when you lick my bum," Ginny whispered sleepily.

'Wow... Holy shit!'Steve was utterly flabbergasted. He wondered who she was dreaming about. As far as he knew, Ginny hadn't ever known her real father. Beata had told him that her mother had left the abusive man when she was just two. Her mother barely dated and never brought another man into their home.

The thin, elastic material of her light pink yoga pants darkened with dampness over her throbbing pussy as she continued to shake and quiver in her bliss. Ginny's finger was still sliding back and forth over her clit, making wet, moisture noises from between her parted thighs. Her sweet little ass twitched and jiggled, pushing up into the air, perhaps forcing the tongue of her dream lover farther up her little, teen bottom.

"Oh fuck," Steve said aloud. Never in his entire life, had he seen the universe align in so many ways to so thoroughly fuck with him. Steve was so far gone; the erotic scene carpet bombed what remained of his self control. Beata's delicate lips opened a little as though searching for her thumb. She suckled gently on the tip of his heated erection with a soft, contented whimper. He could see her cheeks cave in as she applied gentle suction, taking more of his material covered cock into her soft, teen mouth. This was the final straw. Steve was terrified that she would awaken. He couldn't believe he was about blow a hot load of cum into the mouth of his innocent stepdaughter. His hips involuntarily thrust a bit more of his rampant manhood into her hot mouth. With a low grunt, Steve began to shoot pulse after explosive pulse of hot cream, directly into his Beata's wanting mouth. His hot cum gushed and gushed, straining itself through the soaked material of his threadbare shorts.

"Uummmm, uummmm, uummmm," Beata moaned, giving off little happy, yummy noises in her sleep, suckling in time to his hot, creamy spurts. She lovingly sucked everything she could get like it was her favorite milkshake. Steve thought his earlier climax was powerful, but it didn't shine a candle on this one. He felt like the entire essence of his body and soul was pouring into his little daughter's mouth. His abdomen convulsed repeatedly and his ears rang as he came. Steve huffed and puffed as he tried to come down from the phenomenal orgasm thrashing his overloaded nervous system. Beata continued to suckle with little contented whimpers, as she sucked every trace of his cream from his deflating cock and the material of his shorts. Steve just couldn't believe that his sweet girl didn't wake up once her mouth was filled with his cum.

A massive wave of guilt swept over Steve and he felt a panicky need to escape. He slowly and gently pulled his soaked, cloth covered penis from Beata's lips. She whined in her sleep, her head moving back and forth as she tried to latch on again. He was able to gently slide out from under her head, propping it up with a pillow. He quickly ran to the master bath to clean up, washing up and throwing his shorts in the hamper. He felt like he'd been gut kicked as the guilt slammed into his conscience once again.

'How in the hell did this happen??'he wondered incredulously,'Was there any way I could of stopped this from happening?'He sat on the edge of his bed, face in his hands. After considerable thought, he was positive that even the Pope would have cracked if put in similar circumstances. That didn't make Steve feel all that much better about it, but he knew he had to move on from this... somehow. He went out to check on the girls, they were still passed out in the living room. Beata was curled into a warm ball on the couch and Ginny was sprawled out on the floor like she'd been dropped from great height. Steve decided to leave the young ladies where they were and found blankets to cover them.

I hope you enjoyed. More to come if voting and feedback show interest.

DomDomain

Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers
12