Under Her Thumb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bear had spotted him and had slowed slightly but was still running aggressively toward Ginny and Beata, only forty-feet away from them. Steve used the top of a flattened stump to push off and made a massive, sprawling, swan dive, sailing over the heads of the petrified girls. He tucked into a shoulder roll to take the impact and then sprung to his feet in front of his girls, blocking the large cinnamon. Covered in snow, he stood in a fighting stance, his axe now in his right hand and his blade in the left, ready to fight to the death.

Standing tall, Steve bellowed at the charging bear, "BACK THE FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!!" he screamed as the confused bear skidded to a halt only ten feet from him. "It shook its head and snorted, then stood on its hind legs, trying to look big and imposing. It put its large, sharp-clawed paws in the air and roared loudly at Steve, threatening.

Steve roared back even louder, "FUCK YOU, YOU COCKSUCKER!! IF YOU WANT MY GIRLS, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO COME THROUGH ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" he screamed, thrusting his axe into the air.

Steve's belligerent attitude seemed to rattle the bear for a moment. It was shifting a step or two back and forth, trying to see past Steve to the prize he was so obviously drooling over.

Not daring to take his eyes off the bear, Steve whispered harshly over his shoulder at the girls. "If he attacks, you two run, run as fast as you can, you hear me!" His voice was cold, harsh and left no room for discussion. "You just run to the skidoo and get the gun, Bea, you know how to use it."

"But Daddy..." Bea said in a small, terrified voice.

"Quiet!" he said severely, "if this fucker gets though me Beata, you're the only hope for Gin, you do as you're God Damned told, do you hear me girl!"

Behind him, Steve could hear quiet sobbing, "I'll try Daddy," was her teary response.

"I know you will BabyBea," he said gently, "Daddy loves you both very much."

In the following seconds, things happened so fast, the frightened young women hardly had the chance to move more than a few yards. The bear, frustrated by Steve's interruption of a long sought after meal, set aside its better judgment and attacked. It lurched down onto all four legs and lunged toward Steve. He was expecting a move of this nature. With everything melting into slow-motion, he jigged to the side and swung his axe down in a powerful arc, aiming for its head. The surprised bear turned its head to follow its opponent's body, causing Steve's blow to lodge into its clavicle, cutting deeply into the shoulder beside its neck.

'Fuck!' Steve thought as the bear yanked away from him, tearing the axe out of his cold fingers. 'Great... All I've managed to do is piss the fucker off.' As the bear backed off, it bellowed in pain. It frantically ripped and clawed at the axe head, eventually dislodging it. The bloody weapon fell into a bright red, axe-shaped hole in the deep powder. Steve knew that eventually the wound would be fatal but for now the bear was furious at Steve for hurting it. Blood streamed from the gaping wound, down its front leg and onto the snow. It advanced ominously, grunting and snarling, its massive fangs bared as it zeroed in on its enemy.

Steve Anderson knew he'd only have one shot at this. He calculated that due to the bear's wound, its left front leg would be disabled and awkward. He circled to his own left, keeping himself between the irate bear and the women. They'd only made it a dozen yards away. They were horrified by the horrific scene as they watched over their shoulders, the girls trudged toward the sled like they'd been suspended in cold molasses.

The bear made its last ditch effort to kill him, lunging at Steve with an anguished roar. Its front leg gave out as it leapt and its trajectory fell to Steve's right side. This was his only chance. He dove over its awkward lunge and drove his right knee into its exposed ribs to stop himself from flying right over it. In a last desperate effort, the bear tried to raise its head, trying to get its jaws on the maddening creature effectively straddling its back. That was all Steve needed.

The girls had frozen as the battle resumed behind them, their panting mouths hung open as they watched. From their perspective, they saw Steve fly into the air as the huge, roaring, snapping bear charged him. They couldn't believe their eyes, as the man they loved, actually attacked the bear with only a single knife as a weapon. Paralyzed, the girls watched in horror, as he landed on the howling monster's back. He'd grabbed the beast by the ear, yanking its blood soaked head up towards him. He then viciously thrust the long, glinting blade, deeply under its skull plate behind its jaw hinge. The blade bit deeply into the bear's brainstem and he twisted the knife ferociously. The monster sprayed blood in a gruesome arc across the sparkling snow. It dropped from beneath him, Steve riding it down as it fell unceremoniously into the blood stained snow.

For an endless moment the world seemed to come to a grinding halt. Not a bird chirped, nor a gust of wind made a sound, the forest all around them was deathly silent. Finally, Beata and Ginny could see their beloved father slowly elevate off of the back of his dead enemy. As he stepped off to the far side of the bear, they were able to see his forbidding, blood spattered face. He looked tired but there was a fearful intensity in his eyes, they burned from within with a furry that made his daughters shiver as they clung to each other. Steve looked down at the fallen beast, his eyes flashing with fury and hatred.

Battle rage and adrenaline still coursed through his veins. He raised his red, gore covered hands into the air, his blade still dripping blood. He screamed down at his defeated foe, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH... FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! THOSE GIRLS ARE MINE, MINE, YOU HEAR ME ASSHOLE?! THIS IS MY TERRITORY YOU STUPID FUCK!! He then hauled off and kicked the carcass in the side of the head, before stepping over it and walking toward them, seething with wrath.

"Ho... Holy shit...," Ginny whispered quietly, her teeth chattering, "D-D-Did you see that?"

"I.. I don't... Yeah... I saw it," Beata whispered back. Her legs were shaking so hard, if it wasn't for Ginny, she'd have fallen on her face. The girls were slowly sinking to their knees as this maniacal, blood soaked version of their father stalked purposely towards them. His face was as cold and hard as granite, painted up one side with his foe's dripping blood.

By the time Steve got to his girls, he'd managed to cool his anger a bit and could see the terrified expressions on their pretty, young faces. They were weeping as they hung onto each other and seemed to be too scared to look up at him.

A little harsher than he'd meant too, he said, "Girls, look at me please." Their heads snapped up as though electrocuted, their wide, panicky eyes glued to his. He dropped his voice to a soft, calming whisper as he crouched down, "Ginny... Beata, it's all over now Sweethearts, there's nothing to be frightened of anymore."

They just stared at him in shock, both shaking violently. Steve shook his head in sorrow; he couldn't stand to see his beloved girls like this. He reached down and grabbed hand-fulls of snow and tried to scrub his hands and face a little, in hopes they'd see he wasn't deranged. They never took their frightened eyes off him as he did what he could to clean up. Finally he took off his blood soaked coat and removed the inner liner, putting it back on to keep warmth. Depleted of energy, he sunk to the snow in front of them; exhaustion from the battle was sinking in. He could barely lift his arms and he was dizzy and nauseated. Steve slumped over onto his back in the snow beside them. He was panting and trying to calm the wooziness.

A quiet little voice asked, "Daddy... Are you going to be alright?"

Steve turned his head towards them to softly answer Beata, "Yes BabyBea, I just stink, I'm dizzy, I hurt everywhere and I feel like I'm gonna barf." He gave her a tired smile.

Ginny, still sounding very scared, asked in a whisper, "Daddy, are you...mad at us?"

"No Ginnygirl, I love you both so much, I don't think I could ever really be mad at you," he whispered back. He slowly propped himself up on his elbows, "Do you two still love your daddy?"

Tears flowed down their faces again; they looked at each other for a second, holding back choking sobs, they both nodded gravely. They crawled over to him and held him for a long time, crying powerfully into both shoulders. He cradled the weeping teens gently in his arms as they poured out their shock and fear. All he could do was whisper reassurances and gently caress their backs.

{*{8}*}

It had been a trying afternoon for Steve. He'd insisted that he run the girls back to the cabin right away to warm their shock addled minds. After throwing the coveted tree into the sled, collecting his bloodied coat, knife and axe, Steve blasted down the trail to get them there as soon as possible. Once there, he left the machine in front of the door and carried the girls one at a time into the warm cabin. He deposited them under a blanket on the big, comfy couch. Instantly they were holding each other, cuddling in front of the fire. He then stoked both fires and put a kettle on to make his girls some hot chocolate. While waiting for it to boil, Steve went out quickly clean and put away his tools.

After a large cup of hot chocolate each, Bea and Ginny were getting some color back in their cheeks. He knelt in front of them, looking into each of their faces for signs of deep shock. Other than having the wits scared out of them, they seemed to be coming around.

Steve gently stroked their soft, pretty faces, then sat back in one of the chairs and said, "Girls... I want to apologize to both of you for losing my cool out there today... When I saw that the two people I love most in the whole world were in danger... I got so mad I just kinda lost it... I can't really explain it. I'm extremely sorry for frightening you... It's just that..." Ginny and Beata were both shaking their heads from side to side. Beata got down on her knees in front of him, putting her finger over his lips before he could continue.

"Daddy," she said quietly, "I've had some time to think about this and I think Ginny will agree with me. What I saw out there today...was a warrior...a fierce, powerful, brutal man, willing to give his life to defend and protect his women. Thinking about it now, it was the most terrifying, exciting thing I've ever seen." Her face took on a look of wonder and awe, "Daddy, you literally killed that monster with you hands to protect us." Steve started to argue, but she shushed him with a wave of her hand. "I mean it Daddy, you need to see this from our perspective. For as long as we've known you, Gin and I have always seen you as a gentle giant... a loving, wonderful, soft spoken man. You were always quiet and calm, and in all the years we've been together, you never once raised your voice, or your hand to me... even when I deserved it," she smiled.

Bea wiped her dampening eyes, "Even when mom was tearing your heart out and making you so terribly sad, you were always patient and loving towards me. Even though I wasn't even your real, flesh and blood, daughter, you still listened to me and loved me. You made me feel... like for the first time in my life, I really mattered to someone." Her tears were flowing faster now, a sob choking off her words. Ginny put her arm protectively around her shoulders, her head nodding in agreement. She turned to her sister and asked, "Can I finish for you Bea?"

Beata just nodded, trying to keep from completely losing it. Ginny continued for her, "Daddy, what I think Bea is trying to say, is that with all those wonderful things we've gotten to know and love about you, it was really scary to see the part of you we saw today." Steve was nodding, his eyes tender and concerned.

Ginny smiled and said, "I really mean it Daddy, when you pulled that crazy friggin ninja move, flying over our heads to roll up standing in front of a huge, charging bear... Well, I mean, Holy Crap! I just about passed out... Then when you killed that horrible, viscous thing just with your knife, and then looked at us, all hard and bloody and scary looking... I actually peed myself a little... really, I did. You didn't even look scared Daddy," she shook her head in disbelief.

"I was scared absolutely shitless," Steve said earnestly.

Ginny blew a raspberry at him, "Well ya sure didn't look it Daddy. You just looked so pissed off... I mean like, wow you were mad..." she said, practically vibrating. She was so worked up she couldn't sit still, so she stood in front of him, shifting from foot to foot.

Her eyes wide and sparkling, Ginny continued, talking a mile a minute, "Bea was right about it being exciting and stuff... Because, when you were swearing and yelling at it, all angry and bloody and stuff after you killed it...Oh my God, I was so scared of you, but it was so hot too... And, I don't know about you Bea, but when Daddy shouted that stuff about us girls belonging to him and that we were his... I... I swear Daddy, I just about came in my peed-in panties." When she finished, her face was beet red, and so was Beata's. Even though Bea was embarrassed, she seemed to be in complete agreement.

Beata smiled at his shocked expression, "She's right, I felt the same way. It was sooo scary Daddy, you really did scare me pretty bad... You looked so mean and viscous, and you seemed to be able to move so much faster than we could... I just freaked out... But once it sunk in that you'd risked you life for us and that you loved us so much that you would face that big, insane bear with nothing but a little knife... Like really, who does that? And then the way you jumped on its back and man handled it... I mean, oh my God that did something to me inside," she paused breathless, then continued in a very quiet, girlish voice, "I... I hope you don't think I'm too weird for saying this Daddy, but now that we're safe, I'm getting really wet just talking about it."

Ginny grinned and said, "Just putting it out there Daddy, but after what I saw today... remind me not to really piss you off." Both girls giggled nervously for a second before falling silent.

Steve just stared at them for a minute, his mind misfiring as he tried to process all that was said. He was so tired he couldn't think, it was like his thoughts were pushing through Jello. He stood slowly; their eyes followed his every movement. He cupped both of their angelic faces and said. Girls, I have to go for a hot shower and then lay down for a while... I'm pretty sore and tired. If you'd like, when I get up, we can set up the tree and you two can decorate it. Does that sound good?"

Beata gave him a concerned look, she was worried that he'd fall over; he looked woozy and spaced out. She said, "Daddy if you're feeling better later, maybe we can do that. For now I think Gin and I should help you get cleaned up, you look like you can barely stand."

Steve tried to argue, but was quickly overruled.

"No, no, no," Beata said, not having any of it, "you come with us hero boy and let us help you get cleaned up and then you can rest. The girls each grabbed an arm and gave him the bum's rush right into the bathroom.

Ginny giggled and said, "Phew, when you said you stink, you weren't kidding," She smiled up at him.

"Yeah... sorry, I smell like dried blood and bear ass," he slurred.

Both girls giggled, but he was too tired to get his own play on words. Once in the washroom, Beata took charge.

"Let's get these disgusting clothes off him Gin, then we'll see what we can do to get him cleaned up," Bea said

Ginny started with pealing his sweat shirt off and Bea worked on his bloody pants. Steve tried to protest when they got him down to his boxers, but they kissed him into silent submission. Gin got the shower running and then started stripping down too. Beata leaned him against the wall and then slowly pulled his boxers down his long, powerful legs, crouching down as she slid them to the floor. Her eyes grew large for a moment as his manhood was exposed, just inches from her face. Shaking it off, she too started stripping off as a very nude Ginny gently directed him under the warm spray in the shower.

Even though Steve was dead tired, he wasn't dead. It was impossible for the man not to notice first one, then two naked, teenage girls, pressing their perfect soft bodies in close to him in the shower. Ginny stood behind him, stroking a soapy sponge all over his back, bottom and legs. Bea stood in front, her face glowing red as she pulled his head down a little towards her so she could soap up his hair.

As sore as he was, Steve felt amazing. Once the initial embarrassment wore off, he just let the girls do as they please, as they slowly scrubbed and lovingly washed every inch of his body. Steve let his gaze drift over his stepdaughter's amazing figure. Bea saw his look as he checked her out and it made her quiver inside. Steve was truly floored by her beauty; her full, high breasts looked quite large on her petite frame. She also had the cutest little white-gold bush that he just wanted to run his fingers through. As she washed his solid abdomen, she kept looking up at him shyly as her hand washed lower and lower.

Steve's reaction to all this attention was very obvious, and Beata couldn't help notice his large, throbbing penis, pointing only inches from her taut belly. Just then, Ginny peaked around his side, looking at his cock and smiled at Bea. Beata's face was crimson and her breathing had become shallow. Steve felt Ginny's little hand stroke his ass cheeks, sans sponge. Her soapy fingers sliding into his crack as she ran them slowly up and down. She seemed unabashed as she gently ran her slippery fingers around and around his sensitive butthole. Steve closed his eyes and groaned low in his chest as she continued her explorations.

This was the most exquisite moment of Steve's life. With eyes closed, he could feel four soft, tiny hands gently caressing and exploring his body. When he felt delicate, soapy fingers, gently wrap around his torrid member, he opened his eyes. His beautiful, sexy daughter was standing before him in all her wonderful glory, her hand grasping his penis. She looked a little nervous of his reaction as she started to lightly stroke his sensitive flesh.

"Oh BabyBea, that feels so good," Steve moaned, encouraging her. She smiled alluringly and increased the length of her gentle strokes.

Ginny was peaking around him again as she continued to gently rim his ass with her soft finger. She said, "God Bea, Daddy's cock is so big and beautiful, don't you think?"

Beata nodded, "Yes Ginnybabe, it is. It feels so good in my hands too, I've never actually felt one before," she said huskily, her eyes glued to her father's cock as she stroked him slowly, while cradling his balls as well.

"Let's rinse him off a bit so we can see if he's ok," Ginny said, still concerned for her daddy.

Beata shook her head to clear it and smiled up at her large stepfather. "Daddy, I'm sorry, but Ginny's right. Let's get you rinsed off and get you lying down, I'm really worried about you.

Steve groaned in need and frustration but went along with it. Ginny quickly soaped herself and Beata followed suit. Steve turned around and let the water rinse down his back as his eyes devoured Ginny's sexy little body as she washed. She was smiling at him suggestively, moving slow and sensual as her hands pushed soap down over her breasts. He was in nirvana watching the beautiful little nymph pull her long nipples and spreading soap over her smoothly waxed mound with a soft moan. Behind him he heard a quick gasp.