Under Her Thumb Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled, "You're mine Beata... Take Daddy's hard cock up you virgin ass."

Beata couldn't take it anymore and flew to pieces, squealing and swearing, "OOOOOHHH MYYYYY GAAAWWWWDDDDD!! IT'S SO FUCKIN DEEP DAAADDDDYYYY!!" He kept pounding into her rectum, fucking her harder and harder. Steve was making moaning grunts with every stroke, sounding like a rutting bull. "Ooooohh Master, fuck yeeessss ... IM COMING AGAIN!! Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod... OH MY FUCKING GAAAWWWWDDD!! She squealed right up and out of hearing range, her panting, screaming mouth being kissed and licked by her lust filled sister.

He could feel her muscles collapse and constrict around his surging cock, quivering from balls to tip. Steve bellowed, "That's it BabyBea, submit to Daddy!... Submit your ass girl!... Take my seed, right up your little bum angel! AHHHRRRRrrrrrrgggggAAAA!! He exploded into her bowls, his boiling spunk splashed repeatedly into her twitching hole. There seemed no end to the throbbing flood he was shooting into her.

"Oh Ginny, I can feel it! Please keep touching me! I can feel Daddy's hot cum spraying up my bottom! Oh shit it feels so good baby... he's squirting deep in my bum... Yeeeesssss!! OH!! FUCKME, FUCKME, FUCKME... I'm cumming AGAINNNNN!!

Steve could hear a buzzing in his head, the pleasure was so intense, he could feel himself browning out. His vision blurred and he had to bury his head into his pillow and just breathe to stop the world from spinning off into space.

Ginny kissed him gently as he tried to recover and then left to get a warm washcloth. She came back and cleaned him thoroughly, then did the same to her semi-conscious sister. Steve, getting some mental function back, silently watched as his sweet, new daughter looked after them so beautifully. Every movement she made as she cleaned them, made him love her more for her sweet, doting nature. He rolled on his side to look at Bea. She was lying there looking like she was floating on a cloud. She stared back at him with open adoration written all over her face.

"BabyBea, are you ok honey? Steve asked.

She just smiled for a second and said sleepily, "I think so...my body feels so floaty, I'm full of tingles, way up inside...all over really. I can't believe you were in my bum Daddy...that you took me and made me yours like that." Her eyes took on a distant look, and she said, "It felt so good...to submit to you that way. To wake up to you taking my...bum...taking all of me. That's just so naughty, so dirty... But oh my God, Daddy... I loved it, I loved feeling so controlled and so totally full of my powerful, loving Master. My whole body came, it was everywhere, it was magical. I'm yours, forever Daddy...I love you."

Steve smiled and caressed her face, "Thank you Bea, you're such a good girl. I love you so much angel, and I love that you're mine, and that Ginny and I belong to you."

Snuggling in close to them, Ginny said, "That was incredible to watch, Bea, my insides are still quivering just thinking about how he took your ass. You looked so small on his huge dick...it was beautiful... I can't wait to feel that small with my Daddy filling my bum, taking me like I'm his little toy," she said dreamily.

Steve hugged her running his nails over her scalp, through her hair and down her back. She whimpered as goose bumps peppered her skin. He said, "Soon little one, let Daddy have a second to recharge. I have some interesting ideas for how I'm gonna take your little, round butt."

"Mmmmm, that sounds good," Gin said, "what were you thinking?"

"Lie down on your belly and find out," he said firmly. She moved to comply instantly, wiggling her little bum up at him once she was on her belly. Steve got up and pulled the belt out of his jeans. He doubled it over and gently swatted her bottom with it, causing her to yelp and lurch up towards it. Steve then looped it around Ginny's wrists and tied her to the headboard, letting his hand run through her hair when he was done. He said, "You will obey your master Sweetie, keep your eyes closed as Bea and I take turns playing with you little ass.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'll obey," Gin said softly, she was breathing hard, her entire body trembling with excitement. Beata climbed down, straddled her legs and started kissing Gin's firm cheeks sensuously, teasing her wiggling sister. Steve sat back to watch, it aroused him unbelievably to see them make love. Bea's kisses moved closer and closer to Ginny's preferred target, she pushed her ass up towards Bea's invading mouth.

Beata finally gave Gin a long, slow lick, right up the center, from her clit to her tailbone. "Oh fuck HoneyBea! That feels so good baby... mmmmmmmm...lick it Bea. Please, lick my bum... I fucking love that," Gin moaned, thrusting her butt up into her sister's face. Steve was getting warmed up and wanted to join, so he leaned down and took a turn, licking and probing Gin's delicate flesh. "Oh Daddy, I can't see, but I can feel your stubble as you lick my bum...mmmmmmmm... Yes, that feels really good too Daddy," Gin mumbled into her pillow.

In his firm Daddy voice, Steve said, "Beata, keep playing with her Baby, but she is not allowed to cum yet, so stay away from her clit for a while... Ginny, did you hear me, no cumming until I give you permission." His voice left no room for debate.

With a long, drawn-out moan, Ginny said, "Yes Daddy, I'll obey. I want to make my Master happy so he'll push his hard Daddy cock deep up my ass." She shuddered at the thought and Beata whimpered into her bottom as she tongued her asshole deeply. Steve let Bea continue for a while, probing and stretching Gin's little hole to ready her. He lay on his back beside Ginny and slowly stroked his cock as he watched his gorgeous girls.

'My God, how did I get so lucky? Look at them, they are so beautiful,' he thought, smiling to himself as he enjoyed the wonderful show. Beata's eyes burned with desire as she dined on Gin's lovely pussy and ass. She was whimpering and jiggling her own bottom as she licked her writhing sister. Ginny was rapidly getting into a frenzied state, her body twitched and vibrated against Bea's face, whining and squealing into her pillow. He figured it was time to enact the second part of the show.

Steve untied his squirming, little girl and said in a commanding tone, "Ginnygirl, I want you to lie on my chest with your back to me now."

Shakily, Gin got up and said "Yes Daddy," then did as she was told, gently settling her tiny frame on onto his abdomen.

"Good girl. Now Bea, I want you to get Daddy's cock really wet and hard," he said. Beata swooped onto his raging erection, standing lewdly up between Ginny's outstretched legs. She sucked and bobbed on it for as long as she was allowed, moaning hotly around his thick phallus. Steve closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations as he gently grasped and stroked Gin's perky tits, pinching and pulling her amazing nipples.

"Oh, that feels so nice Daddy, I love it when you play with my tits, I want you to do that all the time... MMmmmmmmmmm," Ginny whimpered.

Steve was getting really fired up and said, "Ok girls, it's time to take Gin's virgin bum. Ginnygirl, lift your bottom so Bea can put the head of my hard cock against your little butthole." Gin lifted and slid down a bit to optimize the angle. Beata gently placed Steve's glistening, saliva covered penis so the head was pressed against her sister's tiny, glistening sphincter.

"She's ready Daddy... Oh my God this is so cool to see this from here," Beata said excitedly.

"Thank you Baby," he said, "once we start Bea, I want you to lick Gin's pussy and circle her clit very gently, ok?"

"Yes Daddy, I can't wait," she replied.

"Ok my love, you can start to gently push down on my cock, remember Ginny, not too fast, I don't want you hurting yourself badly," Steve said gently, then in a firmer voice, said, "Obey you master now Ginny...slowly impale yourself on that Daddy's hard cock."

She cried out from his hard words, and slowly pushed down onto his iron-hard staff. As wet and slippery as they both were, it still took some force to insert his large head. Finally, her little anus started to yield, opening slowly to allow him passage. She gritted her teeth, whining as his bulbous head squeezed past her twitching, muscular ring. "Oh Daddy, it hurts... your hurting my bum, but it feels so naughty," Gin whimpered. "Your hard penis is so huge, it makes me want to cry Master, but I want it so bad."

Steve was breathing harder; she was so tight, his cock felt like it was pushing through the eye of a needle. He said into her ear, "Just let yourself relax my love, don't tense up, if anything push out with your bumhole, over and over just a little, it will make it feel better Sweetie." He moaned as he felt her tiny opening flex and release repeatedly, almost suckling the head of his trapped dick. "Beata," he said, "Now Baby, lick your sister's pussy, she needs you now." Bea dove in and gently sucked and licked Gin's pussy, softly teasing her tender lips and clit.

"OH! Yeah, that's nice HoneyBea, God I love that... Oh fuck, I can feel Master's giant cock slowly sliding into my bum. Ooooooooooo yesssssss Daddy... take my bum." Ginny shivered and squirmed as she slowly impaled herself on Steve's rigid meat until he was seated fully into her trembling, contracting tunnel.

After sitting still for a moment, whimpering and whining, Steve could feel her start to roll her hips up into Beata's sucking mouth, just a little bit up and down. She was contracting her stretched channel on his manhood as she pulled up, milking him. It felt utterly amazing and he groaned hotly into her ear. He grabbed her tits a little harder and said in a growl, "Is that what you wanted my little naughty slave, did you want your Master to defile your little, virgin bumhole?"

Ginny convulsed against him, his words hitting her like a brand, burning her with pleasure. She squealed loudly and said, "Oh FUCK!...YES!!... Daddy, you're so deep up my little girl bum... You're so hard... it's so big... OH FUCK!! You're hurting me in my bum Master... Oh I love it so much, I feel so little on Master's huge, vicious cock!" She ground against him and then raised herself until just the tip was engaged in her quivering pucker. She sank down with a huge whimpering sigh, her body jiggling as Beata gently sucked her sensitized clit. Steve grabbed her hips, holding her fast, then slowly thrust up into her, pulled back and speared her ass again a little faster. He was panting and grunting, the sensation of Gin's ultimate surrender was driving him mad with lust.

With her Daddy's every thrust, Ginny made little noises, completely lost to the overwhelming avalanche of sensations and emotions. The way he took her bottom was an emotional turning point for her. She loved him for letting her go on top and pick her own speed for the initial penetration. She loved him even more when she felt him take over, grabbing her hips hard and fucking her ass like she needed from her big, warrior Master. She adored the feeling of being taken, of feeling so small and vulnerable as he had his way with her little bottom. She new, that from now on, she was truly his little pet, his toy to do with as he pleased, and she couldn't be happier with that realization. Deep inside her, she also knew that he loved her dearly; doing this because this was something she wanted since she was a pubescent teen. With every thrust, she surrendered further and further. Ginny felt like the tight tube of her ass was directly connected to her clit, driving her closer and closer to a colossal climax.

Steve too was feeling the emotional effects of it. He had a burning need to possess this petite, lovely young woman. He wanted her to know and feel that she was his in every way and was going to do just that. In a stern voice, Steve told Beata to sit back and watch her daddy take her little sister. She sat back with glowing eyes; her fingers instantly went to her own dripping vulva. She stroked her clit up and down with a finger on either side of it, whimpering as she did.

His lust burned like a small sun inside him, Steve forcibly flipped Gin onto her belly with a shocked little "Oooph!" He began to grind up into her rectum, his hips flexing into her asshole as he grabbed her hair. Lying on her back, he pinned the little waif down and pulled her hair just hard enough to make her shudder and whine. Ginny's eyes were wild and frenzied as he pulled his cock back and ground into her again. "You feel it don't you Pet, you feel how Master owns you now, don't you?" he growled into her ear as he pulled her head back a little bit more.

Ginny sobbed out a huge, keening wail, driving her bum up into his straining hips, "OOOHHHH MASTERRRR!! Please, I beg you... Fuck your little girl... OH! Yessss... FUCK!... Take me Master... Hurt me up in my bum with your huge Daddy cock! Fuck me hard in my little teen ass Daddy... I'm yours now... I'm yours forever!!"

Steve could feel the bed moving and could hear Beata behind him mewling over and over, "Take her Daddy, I love her... Daddy... I'm close... Make her yours Master... Make her your little pet like you did to me. I'm yours Daddy. OOOOOoooOHH FUUUUCKKKK!!" she squealed as her fingers took her over the edge.

He leaned in close to Ginny and slid his hand under her as he pinned her down hard. He slid his fingers into her puffy outer lips and circled her clit, just a little on the hard side. At the same time he growled into her ear as he pumped powerfully, over and over into her tiny, abused anus, "Now you may cum little Pet, obey your Master and give me your little asshole.

He would have sworn that he'd triggered a small nuclear device, her whole body thrust up against his, knocking the wind out of him with a pronounced, "OOOF!" A high, whistling scream shredded into her pillow as she convulsed powerfully, over and over. Her internal muscles gripped and stroked his enraged cock, pulling and milking it like her ass was desperate for his seed. He couldn't move, the grip was so powerful; he was locked in position as Ginny's bottom milked him. Steve suddenly felt Beata's silky, wet mouth licking and kissing his balls and ass from behind. As he road the screaming, shuddering girl beneath him, Bea's tongue snaked into him a little and the sensations blended into a blinding maelstrom of rapture. He yelled out and exploded into Ginny's contracting, sucking asshole.

It was difficult for his frazzled brain to think. He felt Gin go limp beneath him and had the wherewithal to roll off her so he wouldn't smother his sweet little girl. He panted on his back beside her as Beata crawled gently up and made sure Gin could breathe comfortably. She covered her with a blanket and then snuggled up to him. Her eyes were huge and moist with tears as she said, "Daddy, you are so beautiful... the way you were so rough with her, but I could totally feel how much you loved her... and so could she, it was written all over her Daddy, didn't you see it?...the way she surrendered to you? You really are our Master now Daddy, just like these bindings will remind us everyday. Other than my love for you, I've never been surer of anything in my life."

Still in a bit of a fog, Steve gently held Beata as she nuzzled onto his chest. He was quiet for a while and a little worried about little Ginny, he had been pretty rough on her. Stroking Bea's silky back, he finally said, "I hope she's ok with how I treated her, I was kinda hard on her. I love her so much Bea, just like I love you... both of you fill my whole heart so big sometimes, it feels like a water balloon about to pop. It almost hurts Beata, and it makes me want to cry..." He stopped, unable to go on.

His daughter kissed him reassuringly on the lips and said, "I know Daddy, I feel it too, I'm trying not to get all blubbery again right now." He felt a warm, soft hand, slide gently down the side of his face. He turned and saw Ginny looking at him, caressing his jaw lovingly.

Her smile was positively angelic, as she whispered, "It's ok my dear, dear Daddy, I feel fine, my bum is a little tender though, you big brute," she giggled, her eyes sparkling, "but I love you more than I know how to say... You gave me exactly what I needed, and I will be yours for as long as you want me Master... I know exactly how you feel, Daddy, my heart is hurting, but in a good way for you and Beata." She smiled again and nuzzled onto his chest. Ginny reached across and kissed Bea on the lips, her eyes said everything much better than her words. Bea smiled back at her and kissed her with a slow, loving liquidity. They crawled up a bit and spent the next hour just kissing and nuzzling Steve as they repeated over and over, just how much they loved each other.

{*{17}*}

It's been four-and-a-half dream-like months since their first amazing Christmas as a new family. Ginny had had some difficulty with her mother, getting the feeling the fight was all over money, not the loss of her daughter, just like Bea's mom. Her mother knew, as long as Ginny was going to college, she could continue to get money from her ex husband. She'd never stood up to her mother before, but on this point, Ginny wouldn't give an inch. She told her under no uncertain terms that 'she wouldn't live with the cold, unfeeling bitch for a second longer.' Consequently, three days after the trio's return from the cabin, Ginny got to use her own key for the first time.

Steve was incredibly proud of his girls; they were bright, resourceful, compassionate young women. Both had been accepted with fantastic scholarships into SFU, a renowned, local university. Ginny wanted to follow in her new father's foot steps, but she took it a step further, striving to become an Environmental Systems Biologist. Beata, with her enduring fascination with the sea, went towards the path of Marine Biologist. They would commence classes in the fall, both incredibly excited about it. All were happy that SFU was only a half hour away. The girls could live with the man they loved more than anything in the world.

Sitting in his shorts, his feet up in the living room, he gladly subjected himself to another inane reality show with his two angels. Steve sat in the middle of the long couch, his darling daughter-wives curled into balls with their heads on each of his thighs. He gently ran his fingers through their silky hair as they purred like kittens under his large hands. Grateful beyond measure, Steve never imagined his life could be this wonderful. His beautiful nineteen-year-olds doted on him like some kind of 'Warrior King.' At least that's what they'd taken to calling him lately. Beata and Ginny were absolutely insatiable in bed (or anywhere else in the house). He was in the best shape of his life, thanks to all the exercise he was getting, he felt younger then he had a decade earlier. Steve loved his girls profoundly and strived every day to show it.

He thought to himself, 'I feel them, they're such a part of my soul now... How could this ever be wrong?'

Fin.

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of the story, it's been a lot of typing, but I enjoyed coming up the concept. Thanks again for all the great feedback and constructive comments. I have more ideas on the back burner... maybe they'll come to fruition one day.

Dom.