Under Her Thumb Ch. 06

Story Info
The Oedipus arrives at Jocasta resort.
2k words
4.16
15.8k
18
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Oedipus docked at the port just outside the Jocasta resort in the early hours of the night, giving its newly-arrived guests the time to see the retreat in all its fabled glory. The female natives who greeted them wore palm leaf skirts, large flower necklaces and headdresses, while the males wore loincloth.

Drums beat rhythmically as the Oedipus' passengers gathered at the resort's main gate. Maude Abbett and her son Elmer led the large group. She had opted to wear a bikini to boast her body covered from forehead to pinky toe in oil, turning her skin bronze as honey. A large gathering of lustful teenage boys had broken off from their mothers to follow Maude like loyal pets, their cocks hard as rock. Harder for her than their own mothers, in point of fact. They either couldn't stop talking about how 'sexy' or 'beautiful' her pregnant belly had gotten over the cruise's duration or just simply stare at it.

A smaller group of males ranging in age from teenage to mid-fifties had taken to following Elmer, asking him if he had any secrets to share regarding sex. Most desperately wanted to know how he managed to get his centenarian mother pregnant, but Elmer was quick to make it a point in letting his 'fans' know that wasn't something he was willing to divulge. He was, however, open to discussing anything else.

Will and his mother Maureen were the last to disembark the Oedipus. Given her similarly delicate condition, she was in no position to be carrying the luggage they took with them, so ordered Will to take it in her stead. They met with the rest of the group further up following the indigenously dressed woman, taking the new arrivals on a tour of the resort, pointing out all the various activities the couples could take advantage of during their prolonged stay. First, she pointed to the wooden building with the open gable roof, a crucifix on top. "This is our church. You can pray here at any time, receive communion or be absolved of your sins through confession. Incest excluded, of course."

The group shared a small chuckle.

A mother raised her hand eagerly, the other looped through her son's arm. She was several months pregnant, probably five months along. The son shared his mother's curiosity. "What about marriages? My son and I were hoping to finally the knot here during our stay."

The tour guide smiled. "Marriages are welcome. In fact, they are expected during your stay here."

The mother and son smiled, looking at one another lovingly.

The tour continued, though Maureen couldn't help but offer the slightest of glances at the church as she passed it. A particular thought crossed her mind.

The building adjacent to the church had a dome roof. The door was shut but that wasn't enough to stop the moans and screams of carnal passion from sounding through. The tour guide offered a brisk smile before chuckling slightly, turning to the group.

"We have this building completely dedicated to incestuous orgies." The building's door was opened slightly so the group had a chance to peek in at the riotous action taking place inside. Mothers and sons of varied ages pleasuring one another. Blowjobs, titjobs, footjobs rimjobs, creampies...the entire catalog of sexual performances was on display before the group's eyes.

"Amateurs, all of them," Maude slurred casually for all to hear. She didn't care what the others had to say or think about her words. The fact was: they were amateurs by her standards. None of them were even close to her advanced age of one hundred with the sex drive of an eighteen year-old porn star, all while pregnant with quads. She smiled as she felt one of her unborn children kick within her belly, as if they were in agreement with their mother's words. "I'd outfuck them all combined!"

One of the youngest males in the group blew his load upon hearing Maude's words, staining his shorts so badly they practically changed color! His mother was less than happy, of course, having made it a point over the cruise's duration to keep him pent-up until they arrived at the resort's hotel so he could fertilize her that night. No chance of that happening now, forcing them into waiting a few days. Making her disappointment known to the larger group, she clipped him around the ears and dragged him away.

"If you're going to blow your load over a woman, it'll be me, do you understand?" the mother barked, her voice trailing off quietly as they paced off in the direction of the distant hotel.

"Shall we continue?" the tour guide queried with a smile.

The birthing center was next. It acted almost like a hospital, had all the equipment one would expect from such a place, yet the focus here was, of course, on pregnancy deliveries. It was the second largest building in the resort, second only to the hotel just a bit further up the cobbled path.

A woman was in the midst of delivering her child, while her son sat at her side holding her hand tightly, a trio of midwives helping her along. A small cot inside which triplets cried was positioned to his side. The mother pushed in her attempt to deliver her fourth child. Her belly shifted fiercely.

"Janice and Charles have been here on several occasions over the years," the tour guide explained, watching the group marvel at the delivery of Janice's fourth child. After a short moment of happiness, giving her a moment to catch her breath, Janice winced as she prepared to deliver her fifth child. But her belly only seemed to either swell or maintain its size. It was hard to tell. All the same, Charles smiled. "This would be Janice's sixth pregnancy by Charles, delivering a grand total of twenty children in that time."

"How is she even able to have that many children?" one of the men in the group asked with curiosity He turned to his mother with a smile. They'd been trying for a baby for months, to no avail. Perhaps Janice had some secrets worth sharing with him. Maybe even the same secrets Maude, who shot a deathly glare at the man for his words, wasn't so quick to reveal.

"Just sheer luck" was the guide's response.

Will wasn't particularly convinced though. He watched an even older woman, likely in her early seventies, be carted in on a wheelchair. She looked ready to pop at any minute, her water already broken, her breasts jutting outwards and swollen with milk. When she had been positioned on the bed, a group of midwives readied their equipment, pulling back the woman's gown to reveal her pregnant belly.

The woman's son soon entered the delivery room, his hands clasped nervously. Like the other man, he looked to be in his mid-fifties, but there was a distinct contrast between them both: he was hung like a donkey, his balls bulging in his shorts and grossly over-sized like grapefruits.

One of the midwives approached him, a clipboard in hand. "Name?"

"Uh, David. My mother's name's Mavis."

"Okay, David. We'll do what we can to make this delivery as quick and painless as possible. Just tell me how many we should be expecting."

"Mama's carrying eight."

Mavis smiled as her belly bulged, a kick from one of her many children was felt, pushing the skin of her belly outwards. It pained slightly, but it was the good, sensual kind of pain.

"Have you had children with your mother before, David? If so, how many?"

"Yes, we've had thirty. Mama wants many more."

"We can help with that," the midwife said. She gestured to the chair at the side of Mavis' bed. "For now, take a seat. We'll begin the delivery shortly."

Will had heard enough for now, noticing he was trailing behind the group. Even his mother had remained part of it, taking a keen interest in the pool just outside the hotel swarming with mothers of varied ages in differing trimesters of pregnancy,

"Our final destination: the Jocasta hotel." The tour guide motioned to the grand destination's two sole means of entertainment and enjoyment: the aforementioned pool, the ever-stocked bar and restaurant. "This brings the tour to an end. I, and by extension, we all at Jocasta Resort, hope you have a most splendid time here for the next few months."

The group thanked the guide before she parted ways, blending in with the group of indigenous women making their way into the birthing center with yet another woman and her son. The larger group and Will were much too busy marveling the splendor of the getaway resort to even notice.

Maureen watched the group of women enter the building curiously.

***

A few miles out from the resort was a farm handled by the island's indigenous people, ploughing, composting, and seeding fields upon fields of crops. Though the crop in question was entirely different from what the resort's guests would otherwise find back home: a purple, furry fruit, large as one's hand.

Deep into his daily toiling, one of the farmhands, Jamba, dropped the basket he held and plucked one of these fruits into his hand. He'd never seen one so mellow and ready for eating in all the months he'd been working the fields, tempted to break it open. And yet, now that he had he opportunity to taste the fruit for the first time, he hesitated, sweat dripping from his brow. Though that could just as easily have been attributed to the blistering sun.

Thinking better of his decision, Jamba placed the fruit in the basket and picked off others as well, stashing them in the basket just as carefully. A sensation flooded him, as though he was being watched, compelling the farmhand to keep his head down and pluck more of the curious fruit in silence.

Though he came to a sudden halt when a woman's feet came into view, dusted by the crops, an anklet on her right leg. Driven to a state of shock, Jamba dropped the basket, allowing the furry fruit to not only fall to the ground, but split in half to reveal the orange zesty center. He was in for it now, keeping his head low while the woman picked up one of the fruit's halves and looked at it with contempt.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"Jamba."

"This fruit is priceless, Jamba. Intended for our guests. Treating it with such carelessness is not to be taken lightly," the woman said. The fruit was absentmindedly let go, dropping harshly on the farmhand's head before rolling into the crop's dirt. He rubbed his head slightly to numb the dull pain, yet the woman didn't care. "Look upon me!"

Jamba did as commanded, quivering as he did so, gazing upon the woman; braided hair with deep blue eyes to match her ebny skin. But perhaps the most curious quality of the woman was her pregnancy exposed to nature in a bare, protruding belly. Her name was Ujana. She smiled down at the worker as she caressed her belly lovingly, feeling her unborn child kick.

Jamba looked away.

"Am I not beautiful?" Ujana asked.

Jamba watched the woman's belly for a moment, seeing the shape of a foot push itself outwards before receding, setting back into its previous rotundness. He then nodded begrudgingly, saying only a single gratifying word: "Divine."

At either side of the woman were two males who each couldn't be any older than nineteen, barely dressed save for loincloths Yet, it didn't do much to hide their quite obviously oversized balls large as the fruit itself. They each had a hand positioned on the woman's belly, who looked at them with pleasuring gazes.

"Be more careful next time, Jamba," Ujana said before trailing off with her two accompanying males.

The farmhand returned to work, plucking more of the fruit from the plants and stashing them in his basket. He left the split fruit on the ground to be picked up the passing man for clean-up. After a moment of silence to collect his thoughts, the farmhand stood up to look around and beyond the crops at the others working in a similar fashion around him. All the field workers were male, as was the custom on the island. All the passing women who observed these workers were pregnant, similarly accompanied by hung young bulls as their protection.

Jamba looked out past the field to the Jocasta resort in the distance.