Under Her Thumb Ch. 05

Story Info
Elmer & Maude tussle.
1.3k words
4.22
10.6k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the agonizing crotch pain that woke Scott from his otherwise peaceful slumber, remembering the night's events as he rubbed his aching balls in the effort to soothe them. His mother had been atop him, grinding and pumping his dick like some kind of sex-crazed succubus, moaning and screaming with shameless lust as she pinned him to the bed. He had no chance of, nor desire to, escape.

And fucked him she did. Hard. So hard, in fact, that even not withstanding his aching balls there was still a sensation of pain about him.

Managing to turn to his side, Elmer smiled as his nose came merely inches away from his mother's naked back. The scratch marks rolling down them suggested the sex they had together was indeed vigorous. Then Elmer pulled back the bed sheets to reveal the copious smudges of cum staining Maude's ass. He had plenty to give that night. As always.

Maude turning to face her son pleased him. She was already awake it seemed, likely waiting, giving him a few extra minutes in bed.

"Morning, sweetie," she said, putting her hand under the bed sheet, gently caressing and squeezing Elmer's thigh before bringing her hand up to his crotch. She gently teased his balls, cupping them in her hand, then squeezed. Elmer winced. "Ready to give Mommy some breakfast?"

Elmer had to think fast. His mother was horny already? Christ, that was a turn up for the books. Maude pulled back the sheets on Elmer's side, revealing his erection in all its naked glory; raw, thick and red, a thick vein running down the shaft, suggesting it was practically ripe for sucking and toying with.

Maude giggled girlishly. "Oh my! Seems you're eager to give me breakfast, lunch and dinner all at once. How nice."

The gears in Elmer's head clicked into place just as Maureen was about to taste him.

"You know, I was thinking we could maybe do something today." Will wasn't sure his idea was going to work out, much less convince his mother, but he had to give the idea that he was finally at peace with the way things went with her a shot at least. At any rate, Maude's expression was a frown before her curiosity outweighed her lust, turning her face upside down to a smile. Will continued, knowing his mother at least smelled the bait. "Maybe make our sex a bit more public?"

Maude pulled away from Elmer slowly. "Hmmm! I like the way you think, sweetie."

Elmer smiled.

"Alright, let's do it! Let's show those other mother-son couples how real incest sex should look."

***

The Oedipus had made port at a small unmapped town in the Maldives, the comings and goings of numerous mother-son couples a deafening yet rousing cacophony. Most of the liner's passengers had disembarked to take in the town's wonders, but Maude and Elmer chose to take this time of tranquility to show off their immoral sexual prowess.

Elmer sat in the pool watching his bathrobe-clad Centenarian mother approach him suggestively. Her snowy white hair thick and full of life, wrinkled cheeks formed a toothy smile as she disrobed to reveal a red swimsuit that defied her age, something that better fit someone far, far younger. But neither Elmer nor Maude cared for such things. Only one another. Her pregnant belly pushed the suit's fabric until it became taut, something that excited Elmer to the point of brandishing a shameless erection, the tip of his abnormally bullish cock peeking up from the water's surface.

"Now that we have a moment to ourselves..." Maude pulled back the left strap of her swimsuit, revealing her engorged, lactating breast. Elmer merely looked at it for a moment, fighting the inevitable urge to suck while his mother coaxed him, cupping her tit teasingly. Go on, darling. Mummy wants to feed her big, strong boy, first."

Elmer succumbed, practically leaping at his mother's breast like a lion lunging to its unsuspecting prey. Soft moans came from him as the sucked and fondled her, the copious amounts of protein-rich milk curving down his chin. Maude thumbed his cheek lovingly. Such a sight — a hundred-year-old woman who didn't look a day over fifty breastfeeding her seventy-year-old son — would be a horrendous, impossible thing to behold. Yet there the two lovers sat with not a care in the world about how others perceived them. That said, they were on a cruise ship laden with incestuous mother-son couples, so it was practically a common occurrence.

But one had to at least question how Maude was capable of all these things.

She winced as Elmer's tooth nicked her nipple. "My-my, you're really hungry this morning, aren't you, darling?"

Elmer responded not with words, but doting eyes glancing up at his mother. Elmer wasn't one for saying much. He could speak. Just didn't find much of a need to when most of his time was spent with his mother. In bed. With regards to talking, Maude was a sharp contrast to her son — she never could stop talking, if only to shamelessly talk about what they did under the sheets.

Maude moaned as she felt one of her children kick inside her, cupping a hand under her belly. They were getting stronger now; she could feel it, feel them. Maude had actually gone past her suspected due date that morning, so now it was anyone's guess when she was 'gonna pop.' Taking Elmer's hand, she placed it to her belly and watched as yet another kick came, pushing his hand back with surprising force.

"Such a shame your father popped his clogs just before we set off. He'd have been a great grandfather. Again."

Elmer grumbled. He didn't like it when his father, Chester, was mentioned. Jealousy probably, though there was no need to ever feel that way. If anything, Chester ought to have been jealous of Elmer on account of his comparatively far larger balls and cock, and the far more frequent sex, even if it was immoral.

Maude shuddered as she felt Elmer enter her. He must've pulled back the bottom of her swimsuit when she was talking. His thickness. God, he must've grown overnight again! Gripping his shoulders, Maude bucked and straddled Elmer like a wild horse. Maude may have been a pregnant 'Centenarian,' but she had the sexual stamina of an eighteen-year-old nymphomaniac porn star, her breasts slapping against his chest between impassioned moans of crippling ecstasy, her belly grinding against his thigh...

"Talking about your father really does bring out a jealous passion in you," Maude called out between thrusts and grinds before they inevitably locked lips, tongue deep. The centenarian mother-to-be let out a surprisingly girlish giggle as she felt herself being lifted up by Elmer, grabbing her by the thighs to rest on his muscular chest. Yet his massive manhood still managed to keep itself inside her, coaxing her tight vaginal walls. "Brings out the real man in you, too! Now, fuck me!"

And fuck Elmer did, thrusting, pulling, pushing his mother so deeply, so passionately that tears curved down her cheeks. The sensation she felt — so joyous. So right. But she knew Elmer was holding back, knew he could fuck harder than he already was. No doubt he was being considerate of the impending birth of his children, but Maude needed to fuck!

"Harder, baby! Fuck Mummy like your life depends on it. Fill me! Give me your cum." Coaxing Elmer, Maude nibbled on his ear causing it to bleed slightly, knowing such friskiness often revved his engine. And it did. Maude giggled girlishly as she was thrust against the edge of the pool, Elmer keeping her pinned in place with the strength of his cock alone. "Ooooo! That's my boy! Decimate my pussy! Own it!"

Elmer shuddered as the moment came, blowing his load in a torrent of white liquid bursting forth, most of it seeped into and contaminated the pool. Maude slumped backwards with an elated smile. Bliss.

"That-a-boy!" Maude leaned in to kiss Elmer on the lips. "You make Mummy feel prouder very day."