Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her face though, flushed with exhilaration, eyes bright, pupils blown, that thrilled David the most to know that his submission, his willing acceptance of her marks, was what was raising her to such heights of delight. This, more than anything, allowed him to accept the next two strokes silently as they formed a perfect ladder down to his tender undercurve.

'And now,' Kate breathed heavily, almost panting with pleasure as she viewed the five perfectly parallel marks she had laid across his buttocks, 'We close the gate!' and she laid the last, hardest stroke diagonally all the way across the other five.

Thwap!

Aargh! That one stroke laid its own line of fire and simultaneously ignited all the other five.

And then the crop was once more presented to his lips for a grateful kiss before her cool, smooth hand was caressing her marks, cooing over their colour and prominence, raised as they were, so prettily above his unmarked skin. David shivered with lust as she traced the welts, her soft touch reigniting the burn whilst also arousing his passions further.

'Beautiful. Your arse is a work of art, boy. I really should hang you on my wall. I think you'd like that, wouldn't you? But now let's see how you liked receiving your claiming marks. If you found it too much then I will know to take it easy on you in future, but if you loved it as much as I think you did, well then, clearly your body is begging for more. Stand up, hands on your head and show me, boy.'

12