Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate gives David his first spanking before demanding service.
2.6k words
4.73
14k
7

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

David was so turned on he could barely think. Her words had tapped deep down into his desires and even the thought that he would willingly be denied his own orgasm to serve her felt right. She was his Goddess, and his orgasm was hers to command, his pleasure her tribute to demand, and he would willingly sacrifice it at her altar.

He realised that his world view had changed. Now everything was about what his Mistress desired. This was her world, not his. He was ready to submit fully and completely to her judgment and place himself fully into her hands.

So, to answer her question, would he please her this way? Bowing his head submissively, David replied, 'I am for Mistress' pleasure only. I am merely an instrument of your will. I only ask that you let me serve you in any way that pleases you.'

Oh, my beautiful, perfect boy, Kate thrilled. Her pussy moistened and her breasts felt heavy and full, her nipples pebbling as she imagined all the fun she would have breaking him in, training him to her pleasure. He deserved a reward for his beautiful show of submission, a little taste right now to set the tone of their future interactions and to satisfy the craving that this conversation had instilled in them both.

'Precious pet, how you please me with your answer. Now, let me see if your actions fit your words. Remember Rule number two? Strip for me, boy.'

David was torn. He'd hoped that their evening would turn more physical, and he was more than ready to satisfy Kate, Mistress, in whatever way she desired, but there was always that initial reticence to disrobe in front of someone new, especially as this wasn't in a mindless rush of mutual passion. While he was no spring chicken, he kept active, kept himself in shape, but today he was very aware that he was being coolly scrutinised by a powerful, fully clothed woman. However, the way she was regarding him, her aloof body posture at odds with the desire burning in her mesmerising hazel eyes, spurred him to comply, efficiently shedding his clothes and placing them neatly at her feet, until he was standing naked before her.

'Very nice, pet,' She crooned, beckoning him closer until he was standing directly in front of her, his bare feet almost touching her patent pumps. Taking his hand, She steered him to her right side. 'Now, over you go, boy', She said, firmly, but not unkindly.

David was not a stranger to being across a woman's knee, but it had been more than a few decades since his mother had taken him across hers. He'd grown up in an age where women ruled the home with an iron will and his rebellious spirit was kept in line with a short, sharp whupping with her hand, a wooden spoon or sometimes even cutting a dreaded switch if he had been particularly ornery.

Despite modern beliefs about physical chastisement of children, such corporal discipline had never felt abusive or made him love her any less. In fact, he believed it cemented their bond as he knew that she loved him unreservedly and only wanted him to be the very best he could be. He believed that if she didn't care for him so deeply, she wouldn't have taken the time to see to his discipline. And this moment, with this strong, compelling woman, very much felt like it was coming from the same place.

David longed to impress his Mistress with his stoicism in the face of her punishment, so he resolutely laid himself across her firm thighs, appreciating the brush of the soft material of her dress as it stroked his rock-hard shaft, and relaxed in place.

The moment one cool, smooth hand laid across his muscular buttocks, the other resting between his shoulder blades, he felt himself sinking deeper into his submissive mindset.

David had always had a thing for a woman's hands. To him they were inextricably linked both erotically and physically to his vision of a strong woman, into whose hands he would willingly consign himself. And now, as Mistress K prepared to give him his first spanking, he willingly handed her the power to hold him over that yawning abyss, and he trusted that, at her discretion, She would return him unharmed.

Smack!

The first application of palm to cheek came with an explosion of noise and David jerked in her lap, more from the shock than the pain. For such delicate, slender hands, she could sure pack quite a sting. And clearly, Mistress K had no intention of starting easy! No, that first slap was starting to glow, and he imagined the pause he was experiencing was giving her a chance to watch the red palm-shaped flush darken on his pale cheek.

He expected her to move to his other cheek but was shocked once again when she started up a tattoo of slaps on that same tender round, moving in an unhurried circuit around the whole target, from the crest of his buttock to the tender undercurve where butt meets thigh.

Wanting to direct her to an unmarked area, David started to wriggle over her knees, rocking his hips and tensing his legs, but all this seemed to do was encourage her to press his upper body down more firmly with her other hand while upping the tempo of her spanks.

This was really starting to have an effect now. Not only was the whole of his right flank burning like he was sitting on a brazier, but the constant jerking and writhing to escape the blows had only served to enflame his pulsing cock further. Dear God, much more of this and he was going to unman himself like an untried teen! It was only by imagining how disgusted she would be at his lack of control that he managed to wrestle his lust back to a simmering burn.

Almost as though she knew how close he had become, she stopped for a moment, perhaps admiring the contrast of the pale untouched left side to what was surely a mottled red on his right, lightly running her fingernails over the scorched ground. The delicate touch sent lines of sparks over the flaming skin, and he gave a low moan of need. He thought he heard a soft chuckle, but that thought was quickly overtaken by the sensory overload of his unmarked left cheek receiving its share of her tender ministrations.

Although he knew what to expect and was grateful that she had switched her attentions to his other cheek, this time it seemed harder to bear. The nerves in his poor, blistered butt seemed to be connected straight to his genitals and each slap was like a stroke to his overstimulated shaft and heavy, swinging balls. Did this woman never tire? The conflagration in his nether cheeks must surely be blistering her palm by now. Still, however long she planned to punish him, he would lie quietly and take it. David was no stranger to pain, and he knew that whatever she could dish out, he could take stoically. There was no way that she was going to break him, especially not with a mere hand spanking, despite how much enthusiasm She was putting into it!

After a final twenty extra-hard spanks, Kate's hand rested on David's roasted bottom. She was breathing heavily, and not just from the exertion. The heat that she had stoked in this one area was really pretty impressive, as was the way he had endured it. Clearly it wasn't an easy spanking, probably more than he was expecting her to mete out, but he had submitted and accepted everything she had to give, and she was pleased.

'You took that well, pet. You have impressed me.' David thrilled at her words, relieved that he had demonstrated his endurance and that this had pleased her.

While Kate had no issue with punishing a vocal sub, she had to admit that his fortitude was exciting, and she looked forward to seeing if she could break though that tough guy exterior to elicit an involuntary response. Well, an involuntary response other than the raging hard-on she had felt pressing against her thigh for the duration of the spanking. He had better not have leaked on her dress! Then she would most certainly have him clean it with his tongue and thank her for the privilege.

'Stand up, boy,' she commanded.

Rather stiffly, David pushed himself up and got to his feet. His ass blazed like the fires of hell, while his cock was hard enough to pound nails. He could see the glisten of precum beading his slit and he prayed that he hadn't got any on her pretty dress.

Together they both looked from his cock to her dress, and he was relieved to see that it was unstained by any unsightly damp patch.

'Such self-control should be rewarded, don't you think, boy?' Kate asked seductively.

David watched, transfixed, as she slid her knees apart and slowly, sensuously, started to inch her skirt up her thighs. The sheer stockings hugged her silky, feminine curves and ended in a lacy top which was gripped by a black, satin suspender belt. As the skirt rose higher and higher, Her soft, creamy flesh was unveiled until a hint of black panty could just be glimpsed. Although it was hard to say for sure, David believed he could see the satin clinging damply to her plump outer petals.

Now that the fabric of her skirt was bunched around her hips there was no more room for it to slide any further and David felt that this tantalising peak at the forbidden was all the reward he would be granted. But then, he did not yet know how generous his Mistress could be when she was properly motivated, and it turned out that spanking a fresh sub's untried flesh was more than enough incentive to require his active service.

Sliding her hands upwards, Kate untied the belt that held her wrap dress closed and slowly parted the two sides, revealing her erotic lingerie; from the crisscross webbing that caged her breasts, a design that was mirrored in the suspender belt which framed her softly curved stomach and deep naval, to the low vee of her tiny panties. As the cool air swirled around her skin, her nipples hardened even further, seeking to pierce their way out of their satin confines.

If David had been enthralled before, now he was enraptured. He had accepted that he was her slave and would serve her in whatever way she chose. That in itself fanned the flames of his libido. Even if he only ended up polishing her shoes or scrubbing the grouting between her tiles, just knowing that she chose him for these tasks, giving him a chance to prove himself, to please her, was enough. This, however, was beyond his wildest dreams.

Kate loved the look of awe in David's eyes as he drank in the sight of her body, like a parched man at an oasis, almost believing that this was a mirage and would disappear if he came too close. Well, she was going to swiftly disabuse him of that notion because she had need of him. Intimately. The build-up of the day, the way they had met and fallen into conversation so comfortably, their shared interest in history and their mutual attraction culminating in the spanking she had just delivered, had her pussy slick with honey and her clit pulsing for attention.

'On your knees, slave. Your Mistress has need of your tongue.'

Slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her damp panties, she quickly shimmied them down her legs and kicked them off, once more spreading her thighs; the position parting her swollen, dewy petals to David's hungry gaze.

'Well, boy? Do not keep me waiting when you have been given a command,' she warned.

And what could David do but obey? He gently laid his large, rough hands on her soft, pale inner thighs, parting them even further so that he could push his wide shoulders between them, lowering his lips to hers. Taking a moment to breathe in the exotic scent of her hothouse flower, he blew out a soft stream of cool air over her feverish flesh, causing her to moan appreciatively as her engorged clit swelled even further.

His first taste of her nectar was an explosion of the senses, a mouthgasm so powerful that his salivary glands ached with the need to consume her. He feasted on her tender flesh, sucking the delicate morsels of her inner petals into the heat of his mouth, nibbling on her plump outer lips, and dipping his tongue into her tight channel to lap at the wellspring of her nectar.

While his lip service was clearly driving his Mistress wild, she had no qualms about grabbing a handful of his hair and dragging him to her swollen clit, grinding herself against his lips, tongue, and even the light evening stubble covering his chin and cheeks, in her quest for delicious friction.

David was being used. He was a human sex toy, and he was loving every minute of it. He longed to fist his aching cock, fuck into his hand as he drowned in her fragrant juices, but he had not been given permission. Rule number three -- Her pleasure was his pleasure, and it was in her purview to bestow or deny his orgasm.

Somehow, forcing his hands away from his cock, concentrating solely on her pleasure, heightened his own. And now she had knocked off one of her shoes and had rested her foot on his shoulder, humping her hips up to ride his slippery face, Her punishing grip on his hair not allowing him to pull away for anything as selfish as air, until, with a cry of unfettered ecstasy, she came apart, flooding his mouth with honey which dripped down his chin to coat his chest.

Collapsing back against the sofa, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she fought to control her breaths, Kate peered down at her slave with languid eyes. Like her, he was flushed and panting. His pupils were blown, and his face was a sticky mess of honey and saliva. His lips were swollen, and his hair was sticking up at all angles. But it was the look in his eyes, all lust-drunk adoration, that she wished she could capture on film. She'd have it blown up and framed on her bedroom wall. That perfect moment of submission that she would do everything in her power to ensure she saw each time she played with her new pet. Seeing how hard he was, how his angry, red cock jerked with a pulse of its own, so needy, and yet so neglected, really was the icing on the cake.

Stroking his hair, she murmured, 'Very nicely done, my pet. And I am pleased to see that you refrained from touching yourself without permission. It would please me further if you would continue to deny yourself any kind of relief.'

She lifted his chin and gazed into his eyes. 'Would you do that for me? Leave yourself hot and aching, knowing that it would please me to think of you this way?'

Staring back up at her, sticky with her juices, his body quivering with the need for release, he answered in the only way that felt right.

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.'

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers