Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 08

Story Info
Kate rides David's face then challenges him for his release.
1.6k words
4.54
9.8k
4

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers

This story is a 40,000 word novella which runs to 16 chapters. It starts as a slow burn but goes on to explore the journey of a novice as he discovers the joys of loving Femdom. I wrote it as a gift for my real life sub, David, and we hope you enjoy it.

If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

David was soaring high above London, chasing the constellations of pleasure-pain. He was unaware of when she'd stopped, if she'd stopped. He felt like he was floating in warm champagne and the bubbles were fizzing and popping all over his body, but especially focussed around his ass and balls. He was the most content, the most at peace he had ever been, and despite, or maybe because of her final flurry, he was infused with such climactic joy that he never wanted to come down. Gradually he became aware of her voice, calmly and gently calling to him, calling him back to her. He was in heaven, but his Goddess needed him to return and so, with Herculean effort, opened his eyes.

Kate smiled down, fondness and respect in her eyes as she took in her sub's beatific expression. Oh yes, she thought, he was deep in subspace. Gently removing his white-knuckled fingers from their iron grip on the railing, she put her arms around him and guided him back inside, through the living room to her bedroom, wrapping him in a fleece comforter before laying him on his side on her imposing, four poster bed.

David was shaking. Whether this was from the cold of the balcony, or the intensity of the emotions was unclear, but he remained blissed out in a dreamlike state as Kate gently stroked his arms, his back, his face, telling him how proud she was of him, how much he had impressed her.

And so, David came back to earth to the sight of Kate's smiling face, a burning ass and an erection that could pound nails. He ached all over, but nowhere more so than his welted rear and his swollen nuts.

'Back with me, pet? Did you enjoy yourself?' She asked wryly, looking down at the way his cock was tenting the blanket.

'Oh, yes, Mistress,' he breathed reverentially. 'That was... transformative... transcendent. I feel a lightness and happiness that I can't explain, and it reaches pretty deeply. I now feel I am Yours, wholly and without reservation.'

David desperately tried to find the right words to explain how he felt. The way she had moved him and how it had connected him to her in a way that went beyond any relationship he'd ever experienced.

'Sweet boy, you've just experienced subspace for the first time and I daresay it won't be the last. But let us not forget that this was a punishment, and after any punishment you need to pay your penance.' She reminded him sternly.

'My penance, Mistress? What can I do to make it up to you?' David would do just about anything for this exceptional woman. She was his air, his water, his sunshine, his very reason for being.

Kate smiled at his enthusiasm. 'Leathering your arse has made me horny and now I need relief. As I was dressed for equestrian pursuits, it is only right that I take a ride. On your face.'

Removing his blanket, Kate pushed David back on the bed, making him hiss as his abused rear contacted the satin covers, which felt as rough as a burlap sack against his crisped flesh.

'Now, I was taught to ride English style and therefore I require reins to fully control my mount. Hold still, pet while I fetch them.'

Kate stepped away from the bed, leaving David sprawled on his back peering across the room in nervous anticipation to see what she might have in store for him. He had visions of a full leather bridle buckled tightly around his head and a bit forced between his teeth; possibly being made to go full pony-boy with a plug-mounted tail. However, she merely opened a drawer in her tall armoire, withdrew a small, black velvet case, and returned with something silver, which she deposited on the bed.

Kate ran her fingers down his chest, toying with the fine, dark hairs until she reached the tight pink buds of his nipples, which pebbled beneath her fingertips. Bending down she kissed, then sucked the little nubs, hardening and swelling them further, then blew a stream of cold air between the two, sending exquisite sensations directly to his groin.

'Just relax, pet. I think you'll find this easier to bear if you don't try to fight it. Just let the sweet pain flow over you.'

What did she mean? This wasn't painful, it was heavenly. However, it was then that she gripped each tender tip with her clover clamps, and everything changed. The bite of the chained clamps hurt like a motherfucker, and immediately he was sweating like a pig trying to deal with the overload of sensations, fighting to stop his hands from reaching up to rip them right off!

Kate watched his struggle with a small, satisfied smile. Peeling off her silk kimono with all the sensuality of a burlesque artist, she straddled his head, facing down his body to where his precum-glazed cock was bobbing proudly in its swollen tumescence.

'This, pet, is called Queening. Rather appropriate, don't you think?' she asked haughtily as she sank down, her plump outer petals parting as they kissed his lips, leaving his tongue unimpeded access to her slippery inner folds and the hot, hungry mouth within.

Remembering what she'd said earlier about it being good enough for dear old Liz, his cunt-muffled reply was a respectful, 'Yes, Ma'am.'

And then there was no more time for talking as Kate had begun to post; rising and sitting on his mouth and nose at a bracing trot. David stuck out his tongue and tried to keep contact with her delicious pussy at all times -- alternating between straining upwards to lap her clit on the upstroke, then plunging his tongue deep into her hot, clenching channel, his nose forced against her forbidden freckle as she sank back down onto her saddle. When he started to flag, or lose his rhythm as he struggled for breath, she quickly brought him back in line with a smart tug to his reins, causing his nipples to scream in protest as they were crushed mercilessly.

And now Kate was riding into the final furlong. She was cantering hell for leather to the finish line and all David could do was brace his tongue and try to snatch enough breath to not pass out. He could feel her passage quivering and knew she was almost there. And then, his tongue was wrenched from her pussy as Kate sat straight up, directing him to worship her anal flower, which he lapped at appreciatively before plunging deep into the tightness of that dark, illicit passageway.

He could feel Kate finger-blasting her pussy, the copious juices squelching around her plunging fingers and running down his chin as her thumb fiercely strummed her clit, until, with a whinny of pleasure, she jumped the final hurdle to a cataclysmic release.

With the last of her strength, she dismounted, dragging the clamps off his aching nipples, bringing them undiluted agony as the blood rushed back to his tortured nips turning them a deep, angry red. And as David caught his breath, he realised they perfectly matched his painfully erect and throbbing cock, which continued to drool a thin stream of precum.

As Kate's breathing returned to normal, she rolled over to look at her well-ridden slave. How perfect he looked, dishevelled, used, and wanting. Yes, he had done well tonight and he deserved a reward. Reaching one lazy hand over to his tumescent shaft, she held him loosely.

'That was lovely, pet, so you shall be rewarded. I don't have all night to indulge you, so let's see if you can cum to a deadline. You have one minute to fuck my hand and gain your release. If you do not make it, you do not cum at all. Is that clear?'

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress,' David replied desperately.

'Oh, and slave? Do not get any on my bed, or you will not like the consequences.'

She warned ominously. 'Well? What are you waiting for? Tick, tock.'

David clenched the bedcovers with both hands and pumped his hips up into her soft palm. He longed to squeeze his strong hand around hers to increase the friction, but he knew that was not allowed. Instead, he redoubled his efforts, pounding his abused ass against the bed as he jackhammered his swollen genitals into her precum-slicked fist.

Within moments, he was on the verge of cumming and, remembering her threat just in time, cupped his fist around his purple head to catch the ropes of thick, pearlescent cum that burst from his aching balls. There was so much that he had to use his other palm to wrap around his fist so that no drop soiled her coverlet, until, at last, his ass collapsed back to the bed, and she removed her hand, leaving him with a fist full of cooling spunk.

'Clean it up, there's a good boy,' she purred.

And without so much of a murmur of protest, he stuck out his exhausted tongue and began to lick.

Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers