Under His Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she softly said, "thank you. You knew just what to do."

"You're very welcome," Oliver murmured. "I'm here any time."

He held her for a few more minutes and then said, "Stay right here. I'm going to clean up the glass. Will you be ok?"

She nodded. He kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Good girl. I'll be right back."

She felt a sudden and unexpected thrill at his words. As he left the living room, she noticed that he was only wearing pyjama pants. His arms and back were even more toned and muscular than she had imagined. She found herself imagining what was under those pants. What he looked like completely naked. His hard cock jutting out from his fit body. Was it as big as the rest of him, she wondered? She hoped so.

Dammit. Just like that, she had gone from panicked to horny. She only hoped she would be able to hide her attraction, an attraction that was growing by the minute.

He returned, and she let out a small, sharp breath when she saw him. He was gorgeous. Powerful arms. A broad, muscled chest. Toned abs. And... oh my. An unmistakable treasure trail leading down to his pants. She looked away before he could see the blush creeping up her cheeks.

But Oliver had, in fact, noticed her reaction. How her eyes had flashed dark when she saw him. How her breath had quickened. And how she gazed at him for just a moment too long. Or was he imagining it? After all, she'd been in a panic just a moment earlier. Was he just projecting?

He steeled himself with a slow breath and sat back down on the couch. He had planned to keep his distance, at least this time. But, when Sarah leaned her head against him, he couldn't help but pull her into a warm, tight embrace. When he felt her soft breath against his bare chest, his cock started to harden. He tried to ignore it, running his fingers through her loose waves.

Sarah snuggled against his warm skin. She felt so safe with him. While she still longed for more from him, she was grateful for his presence, for his care and attention. Gone was the Oliver of yesterday, with his cool, almost cold, demeanor. This man showed warmth and affection. Affection? Perhaps she was projecting.

She looked up at him. "Thank you. For everything. For making sure I'm safe, for telling that jackass to fuck off, and for helping me with the panic attack. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you," she said, her voice catching slightly.

"Of course, sweetheart. That's what I'm here for," Oliver replied, his voice gravely. Fuck. Was he getting emotional too? It must be the late hour.

"Now, my dear, you need to go to bed. You've had a very long day," he said softly, his breath tickling her ear.

She sighed and held on more tightly. "Can we stay here for just a little longer?"

Oliver laughed and kissed her on the top of her head. "Yes. We can stay as long as you need."

Sarah rested her hand on his chest and marveled at the beauty of his body. "You know," she finally said, "you look pretty much like the epitome of a bodyguard." She paused and grinned. "And until tonight, you had the personality of a bodyguard."

Oliver laughed. "Why does that sound like a backhanded compliment?"

"Well, yesterday, you were all stern and brooding. You hardly said a word to me."

"And today?"

She looked up at him. "Now, you're kind. Sweet, even. You didn't have to do all this, but you did it anyway."

He smiled and looked down at her. "You're very welcome. Believe me, I'm not like this with everyone." He paused, trying to suppress a grin. "And what's this about me looking like a bodyguard? Are you saying I need to dress better?"

"No," she laughed. "Your clothes are fine. I just meant... you know, you're tall. Strong. Muscular," she added, not able to meet his eyes.

They were suddenly both keenly aware of the intimacy of their embrace. And neither of them wanted it to stop.

Oliver met Sarah's gaze as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "And how do you feel about that?" he asked softly. He felt hypnotized by her eyes. He knew he was treading into dangerous territory, but he found that he didn't care. What was happening to him?

Sarah looked down and bit her lip. "I probably shouldn't answer that."

"And why is that?" Oliver asked, his voice low and hoarse.

"Because I like you," she said, flicking her gaze to him, then looking down again, suddenly shy.

Oliver smiled and lifted her chin, making her look him in the eye. "I like you too," he said simply. "And I'd really like to kiss you. Would that be ok?"

"Yes," she replied, her voice breathless. And then his lips were on hers, as he cupped her head in his hands. He was slow and gentle at first, but they were soon locked in a deep, rough, passionate kiss. She moaned.

Oliver laughed and broke the kiss. "Did you just moan in my mouth?" he asked.

"Yes?" she replied, embarrassed.

"That's incredibly hot," he breathed and once again his mouth was on hers. He hadn't realized just how much he wanted her, and now he felt like he just couldn't get enough. She was affected too, he realized, breathing heavily and tilting her body closer to him.

He pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him, still kissing her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth. She gasped as she felt his hard cock pressed against her. He was definitely big all over. Their kiss was rough and sensual. She found herself grinding against him, wanting to get even closer.

After a few minutes, he pulled away, looked her in the eye, and whispered, "tell me what you want. Tell me what you like."

She paused, breathless. "I like it rough. Very rough. Pulling my hair, holding me down."

At that, Oliver put his hand in her hair, slowly and deliberately pulling it into a tight fist. "What else?" he growled. Sarah gasped in surprise and pleasure.

"What else?" Oliver demanded. "Tell me what you want." His breath was ragged. He was amazed at the intensity of his desire.

"I want to be dominated," she breathed. "I want you to dominate me. Take me. Claim me."

Oliver groaned. He had so hoped that she was a sub. And now here she was, asking for everything that he had already wanted to give her. Everything he needed to give her. He grabbed her ass with his free hand, pushing her harder against his cock.

"Good girl," he said. "What else?"

She moaned and writhed against him. "Yes, say that!"

"Good girl," he repeated, his mouth against her ear. "What else? Now be a good girl and tell me."

"I want you to pin me down and fuck me hard. Hand on my throat, growling at me like an animal," she gasped against his ear.

Oliver let out a low, feral growl right in her ear, causing her to cry out in pleasure. "Yes, just like that," she moaned.

He pulled her hair a bit harder, forcing her to look at him again. "And what do you want to call me, princess? Sir? Or Master? Or maybe," he paused, staring at her intently. "Daddy?"

"Oh fuck, yes," Sarah rasped. "Daddy." She was shocked at her reaction. She'd been with Doms, but had never wanted to call any of them—not a single one—Daddy. And now, even though she hardly knew Oliver, she knew she could trust him.

"I thought so," he growled, his voice even lower than before. "I was hoping you'd say that, princess. Such a good little sub for me," he breathed, his voice deep and husky.

"You said rough, so I'm going to give you rough," Oliver said. "If it's too much, tell me. If you need this to stop, say 'red.' Got it?" Oliver asked.

"Yes," Sarah replied. "I trust you," she added, gazing deeply in his eyes.

At that, something stirred within Oliver, something unexpected. This wasn't his first time as a Daddy, far from it. Though, he slowly realized, the last time had been over two years ago. He hadn't let anyone call him Daddy, not since then.

And yet, this felt so unlike any other time. Why did he want nothing more than for her to put his full trust in him, to let him give her everything she needed? Why did he feel such a deep need to take care of her, to protect her? The emotions were as surprising as they were intense. In an instant, he decided to set aside his fear and abandon himself to her.

"Good girl," he said, his voice low. "Now stand up."

She stood and looked at him, her eyes dark with desire. Her eyes were lowered, submissive. She was presenting herself to him. Fuck. His cock got even harder and twitched in his pants.

"What should I do now, Daddy?"

"Strip for me, princess," Oliver said, his voice deep and raw.

Sarah smiled, a slow sensual smile, and pulled off her shirt.

12