Under LockDown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "I studied art in college, and eventually became an art director at one of the bigger ad agencies. But when they started farming everything out, deciding they didn't need anybody in house anymore, I got into freelancing. And working with people around the world, I've discovered there's a lot of untapped talent out there, especially in developing countries. So, with a few friends we've formed a group that helps artists and craftspeople promote and sell their work. And we've helped a lot of very talented people who might never have been able to get their work into the market place. Lots of this stuff I bought just because... it caught my eye and I wanted to give them a chance."

Touched beyond belief, I put down my plate, slipped my hand behind his neck and kissed him, deciding it was time I showed him just how special I thought he was. And soon he had me in his lap, with my clothes off and his shirt unbuttoned and his fly down and one delicious looking erection sliding between us.

So, keeping my eyes on his, I slid to the floor, wrapped my hand around him and slid my tongue all the way from his balls to the tip of his big long shaft. As I licked all around him, and he slid his hands into my hair, I decided there was nothing sexier than seeing him falling apart as I slid him over my tongue till he was broaching the back of my throat.

"Mmm," I moaned as I lapped at him, and then sucked him back inside.

"Brooke," he murmured brokenly, tugging at my hair, "I need to get inside you, or I'm going to lose it. I'm already so close I'm not going to last long."

I shook my head, smiling around his cock, because I wanted to taste him, and show him just how much it meant to me to find someone like him, that I never really knew until he'd taken me under his wing, too.

As his groans grew louder, rolling his balls between my fingers, fisting him in my hand, I bobbed up and down faster, sucking harder as his grip tightened in my hair, and soon, he threw back his head, letting out a deep guttural growl as the first hot spurt shot over my tongue and down my throat, till he had me lapping all around him to catch every drop. Then I smiled into his eyes and hugged his thighs, dropping kisses on his legs so he'd know just how much I wanted this with him.

Rolling his eyes, he looked down at me on my knees shaking his head. "You know last night, I'd told myself I was only going to teach you how to make yourself a proper dinner, and I was not going to let things get out of hand, no matter how attracted I am to you. But seeing as you've just given me the best blow job I've ever had, as well as the best time in bed, I think there's no going back now for us, is there?"

Shaking my head I crawled into his lap. I didn't care about the difference in our age, or that his body was a work of art, and mine was completely unadorned, because I also realized that I was starting to fall for him pretty hard. And maybe if we took our time, we'd discover that we had something worth hanging onto, even after this all over...