Under Mommy's Control: Closeted

Story Info
A Mother begins to impose outward changes on her Sissy Son.
5.6k words
4.54
97.5k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ACT 2

Chapter 1

Jaime tossed and turned in a restless slumber, his eyes clenched tight and his face in a grimace as he struggled with his dreams. Normally he'd fall asleep peacefully to the sound of a droning podcast, but not lately. Although he didn't know it, every night his psyche was under assault by waves of hypnotic programming designed to shift and warp his soft little mind into that of the perfect Sissy.

What had started out as a project by his Mother to help him realise his true self had taken a change. No longer contented with simply turning him from a young man into a femmy gayboy to be sent off to University, Sandra had become deeply entwined in her son's changes, anonymously leading him through his sissification under the guise of a domineering and controlling mistress known only to Jaime as 'Mommy.' More and more Jaime's feminization was becoming less about Jaime's self-realization, and more about her own sexual satisfaction, how low she could bring him, the debasement, the control, the thrill of reducing her own son into a Sissy faggot cumslut whose sole purpose in life was cock.

It was for this reason that she had uploaded the video Jaime was listening to now. Jaime was already deeply struggling internally with the changes to his mind and to his private appearance. He had been forced to wear panties since the beginning, but now he found his clitty locked away under chastity, with a henna tattoo above his groin proclaiming his new identity as a Sissy in elegant cursive black writing. He had even willingly taken a pill to eliminate his morning erections to better cope with being locked up. While he didn't know that the pill was actually a mix of female hormones, testosterone blockers, and nicotine to make them addictive, and that the act of relinquishing one's erections was a surrender of deep submission.

But these had all been very insular changes, private, easily hidden from the rest of the world. As things were, Jaime could live the rest of his life and no one might ever know what was happening to him under his clothes and skin. Jaime's Mom wanted to change that.

* * * * *

Sandra watched Jaime's fitful sleep through her camera feed, as he rolled about in his bed, his earbuds still firmly lodged in his ears. With the way he was tossing about, a more 'secure' solution might be required. It seemed like he was fighting it more and more, but the results were getting better and better. She'd actually implanted his fervent, impotent resistance, to make sure he didn't succumb too easily. Sandra wanted to enjoy this now, and watching her Sissy Son struggle to keep his masculinity and identity, and then to lose, made her squirm like nothing else.

Sandra slowly fingered herself as she watched him on one monitor, the text from the hypno file playing on another. She'd started this process with 3 sets of video and audio files in a well curated and designed package with the purpose of feminizing boys and men. She'd quickly broken away from that strict regimen however, and augmented it with other files she'd found online, and added a bit of her own voice as well.

Now however she was going to start the second set, the so called "Day-to-Day" portion of the hypnosis. This was designed to build the outward identity of the user, after the internal process had been initiated. It focused at first on clothing, make-up, posture and pose, but then turned to things like voice, attitude, speech patterns, and personality. There were different options for if you were looking for a true Sissy, a femboy, more prissy, more demure, even ABDL if you were so inclined. Jaime was going to be a Sissy through and through, but perhaps she would mix and match, and she was definitely going to add to this program like the last one.

As Sandra perused through the files, her attention kept going back to the third set of files. These ones were extremely intense and taboo, designed for those who were willing to fully embrace the fantasy, or those willing to force it on others. There were a plethora of pseudo-legal warnings in README.txt files in an attempt for the author to avoid any legal action, but Sandra ignored them. Instead she read the filenames as she plunged her fingers into her soaked cunt, biting her lip and the deliciousness of forcing one of these files upon Jaime. They were all video files, designed for VR but screen compatible, and sorted into folders simply according to their fetish.

AnalTraining

BBC

Bimboification

BondageBDSM

Chastity

ChastityPermanent

Incest

Maid

OralTraining

Prostitution

PublicUse

RapePlay

Secretary

Slavery

Watersports

Sandra felt a full body shiver of sexual anticipation as she read over the folders, some relatively tame, to the depraved, to the outright illegal. She'd only had Jaime watch a video once, but now he was ready for more, something stronger. And maybe if he was more aware of what was happening to him, the hypnosis, he'd struggle with it even more. Struggle and fail, all while starting to understand why this was happening to him, but far, far too late to stop it.

Sandra slipped a finger down the front of her panties, and idly began to flick at her clit. Maybe once she'd gotten him hooked on watching the hypnos, she could even upgrade him again...

* * * * *

In the once safe haven of his bedroom, Jaime was in a restless slumber. He hadn't actually had a proper night's sleep in over a week. Every night as he went to bed and plugged in his earphones to listen to his favourite podcast, his computer was hijacked and he was plunged into a deep and entrancing world of submission and feminization. Tonight's file wasn't about anal, or oral, or about his addiction to cock though. It was about clothes. And right now it was about boy clothes. And how they itched.

How can you stand it Sissy? The constant scratching, the coarse material? It feels like sandpaper on your skin~

You've done a good job already swapping out your dirty little undies for panties, but then you hide them away under ugly, baggy, boy clothes.

Well no more Sissy. Tonight you learn about the wonders of dressing up like your true self. That means skirts, bras, capris, leggings, dresses, and more Sissy!

Just the thought of slipping into a skirt gets you excited, the airy freedom between your legs, the risk of someone seeing the locked up bulge in your panties beneath, the accessibility for real cocks to get at your boipussy~

Leggings and girl's jeans too! The tight form fitting nature, showing off your natural curves, enticing all the men around you with your figure, maybe even having the whale tail of your panties expose themselves as you bend over~

Or maybe just a simple sundress, then thin material being the only thing between your body and the outside world, strutting around as if you were wearing almost nothing at all. Just the thought sends chills up your spine Sissy~

Jaime instinctively tugged the blankets up to himself as his body shivered.

It's time to stop hiding yourself Sissy. It's time to show off what God gave you. No more baggy sweaters, no more loose jeans, no more boys clothes period.

When you're wearing them, all you'll notice is how rough they are on you, how coarse they feel as they drag across your skin, and how much they itch, itch, ITCH!

You can try to cope, try to fight it, but it'll only get worse. The scratching will build and build until you're tearing the clothes from your body~

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

Jaime murmured in his sleep, as he rolled onto his side and curled up into the fetal position.

"No more boy clothes... embrace... femininity..."

* * * * *

"Jaime! Wake up!"

His Mother was shaking him awake, pulling away his blankets. Groggily he opened his eyes and the fog cleaned from his head. The tattoo! Frantically Jaime grabbed for the bedsheets and clutched them to his chest while his Mother let out a burst of laughter.

"Oh please Jaime, you're not a little girl~ You don't have to hide yourself from your own Mother~"

Jaime's face burned in shame at the very thought of his Mother seeing what his body looked like under those sheets. As he blushed, his Mother turned around and started heading for the door.

"I'm off to work now Jaime, but I want you to keep this house looking spic and span while I'm gone! If I find out you've been lazing around all day, there will be hell to pay!"

Her voice trailed off as she walked down the hall. Jaime waited in bed, still sitting upright with his sheets held to his chest. He didn't relax until finally he heard the swing of the front door and the turning of the lock as she left for work.

"Hell to pay, eh Sissy?~"

He hadn't even gotten a moment's peace before he heard her voice from his phone. He'd traded one tormentor for another.

"How did the pills work out Sissy? All nice and limp down there just like a good Sissy should be? Show me with your phone~"

Jaime picked up his phone and lifted the sheets as he aimed the camera at his crotch. Jaime didn't even remember putting on the panties last night but there they were, a pair of pink boyshorts with white trim. In the front Jaime could see the bulge of his locked up dicklette, and a large damp spot from leaking all night.

"Aw, looks like Sissy still had a hard night, even if he didn't get a stiffy. Maybe you'll need two pills tonight to keep that manly cock in check~"

Jaime winced at her mockery as he panned the camera around his crotch, scanning it over his newest feature as well. In an elegant cursive script across his silky smooth crotch was the word 'SISSY'

"And it looks like the henna has set perfectly! That's not going to fade away for ages~"

Jaime let her ooh and ah at his perfectly smooth groin, his dainty little panty bulge, and his new tattoo, all while trying to hold onto his composure.

"Wait a minute Sissy. I think I recognize those panties. Show me the back~"

Jaime sighed softly as he held the camera around his back, jumping slightly as he heard the camera shutter sound of his phone.

"I was right Sissy, take a look for yourself~"

Looking at his phone screen was the image of his pert and curvy backside, all dressed up in pink boyshorts. Written across the back of them however were the words 'ANAL ADDICT'. Jaime frantically went to tug them down before Mommy scolded him to stop.

"Nuh uh uh Sissy~ You choose them, you wear them. And they're your Mother's too. What would she say if you stretched them out and ruined them for her? Think how upset she'd be that you stole and ruined what I'm sure are one of her favourite pairs?"

Jaime clenched his fists and pressed them down into his thighs as he knelt on his bed. He couldn't say anything, couldn't talk back or risk his internet dommy Mommy revealing everything that he'd been up to the past week to everyone he knew.

"Or maybe she'd be proud?~ Happy to know that her mincing little son had finally discovered himself, and started to follow in her footsteps as an Anal Addict~"

Jaime's mind flashed back to watching his Mother pounding her ass with a thick 12 inch black dildo, a dildo that he'd stolen and suckled clean afterwards. His mind leaped to the idea of his Mother now wearing the strap-on he'd found in her closet, praising him as he squatted on top of her dildo, pounding himself silly as his locked up clitty swung around and-

"Earth to Jaime! Pay attention Sissy, you've got work to do today! You've got more cameras to install~"

Jaime reluctantly heeded his Mommy's words as he dug through the box he had hidden behind his bed. He'd already installed a series of cameras in his room to give Mommy 360 coverage 24/7 of him in here so he wasn't sure what he'd be doing with these...

"You're going to be putting on a little fashion show today Jaime, and the camera on your phone just isn't going to cut it!"

She directed Jaime out of his room, still only wearing his Mother's Anal Addict panties, and down the hall to her bedroom. Jaime could feel a wave of dread washing over him as he dutifully obeyed Mommy's orders, but felt as if he was marching to his doom.

He slowly crept up the last few steps to the door, and cautiously opened the door, despite knowing that his Mother was well on her way to work by now. His eyes slowly scanned over her room, across the closed ensuite bathroom door, over her hastily made bed, and then over to her walk-in closet which was slightly ajar.

"You're heading back into your Mother's cave of wonders Sissy, we're gonna find you something to wear~"

Jaime warily walked into his Mother's bedroom, and opened her closet door the rest of the way. Lining one side of his Mother's closet was a long rack of outfits on hangers, business suits, dresses, pants and blouses, even a bathing suit or two. On the other side was a set of shelves built into the wall, filled with shoeboxes, loose shoes, hats, a large jewelry box, and other various accessories, with rows of drawers beneath.

Staring at the row of feminine clothes, Jaime felt a chill inside himself that he hadn't felt since the last time he was in here. He found himself staring, his eyes, searching up and down the row of outfits for something, but not knowing what.

"Lets get those cameras up Sissy. One above the door, and one in each back corner."

Jaime had to stand on his tiptoes to reach, but he managed to get the cameras in place. With only a ceiling light in the centre of the room, the white plastic webcams almost seemed to camouflage into the corners, only really noticeable if you were looking for them.

* * * * *

Sandra watched as the webcams came online, automatically linking to the wifi and sending a live feed directly to her laptop. Seeing her Son standing in just a pair of panties surrounded by her clothes was a delight for the soul. She leaned into her microphone and put on the husky voice she had adopted for her 'Mommy' persona.

"Calm down there Sissy, you look like a kid in a candy store~"

Seeing Jaime snap back to attention as he caught himself staring made her smile. He was so helpless~

"As I said before, most of your Mother's clothes aren't going to fit a flat chested little Sissy like you, but if she's anything like I am, then she's hoarding a few outfits from her younger days in the back. Take a look behind that row of clothes for me Jaime~"

"Y-yes Mommy..."

Jaime had finally found his voice today, and it trembled with a mix of anticipation and fear. As he spread the first row of outfits, it revealed a second line hidden behind the first. This is where Sandra had banished outfits that no longer fit her, ones she'd grown attached to in her youth, and most recently, ones she'd planted there just for Jaime.

* * * * *

Jaime was staring into a fabric wonderland of his Mother's youth. Lined up tight against the wall was an entire layer to her wardrobe that he'd missed before, resplendent with things he'd never seen her wear, and some he could never imagine her wearing. There were vintage jeans, slim and form fitting, but with a tomboyish rebel look, with pastel sweaters and hoodies to match. There was dress after dress, ranging from light and flowing, to sleek and elegant. Short dresses, long dresses, sundresses, and cocktail dresses, all in a range of colours and patterns.

There were dated looking pantsuits with crisp seams and shoulderpads, and more modern and trendy looking exercise gear, with leggings and sports tops. Blouses and mom jeans, slacks and skirts, even a romper or two. And as Jaime scanned down the aisle, he even caught a glimpse of something in black and white with frills and lace.

Jaime could feel his heart fluttering in his chest as he drew the sight of all these dresses in. The light smell of perfume that lingered in the closet filled his lungs and for a moment it felt as if he were weightless. Until he felt the sudden aching pain of his dick straining in his cage.

What? No! He didn't like dresses! He was a boy, a man! Jaime caught himself reaching out to touch a pleated skirt, and yanked his hand back. The panties were one thing, he was forced into them, but he couldn't like this! He couldn't go further, he needed to assert himself somewhere!

"Quite the sight, isn't it Sissy? I'm tempted to tell you to take it all and throw your old stuff out~"

Mommy's cruel husky laugh bounced around the enclosed walls of his Mother's walk in closet, making it sound like the derisive mockery was coming from all around him. Jaime stiffened at the thought of being forced to wear only girl's clothes, but let out a shaky sigh of relief that it was just a joke. Hopefully.

"Can you imagine it Sissy? No more boy clothes. Embrace femininity."

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

Mommy's voice echoed and pounded in his head, a relentless chorus that he could feel wearing down his resistance, breaking him down, compelling him.

"Oh I can see it in your eyes Sissy, you're not imagining it, you're dreaming of it! But why dream when you can experience?"

Jaime's mind continued to reel, her words barely registering as the mantra repeated on a loop inside his mind, spreading a thick haze over his thoughts.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

No more boy clothes.

Embrace femininity.

"Just reach out and touch one Jaime. Any outfit you'd like. No pressure Sissy, whatever you pick doesn't have to leave this closet. For now~"

No more boy clothes.

Jaime's arm instinctively raised, his hand stretching out towards the rack.

Embrace femininity.

Jaime's hand clenched down on a yellow sundress, with thin straps and an exposed back.

"Good choice Jaime, my sweet Sissy. Now just slip it over your head, and tell me how it feels~"

Jaime wordlessly obeyed, gently lifting the dress off the hanger and raising it with his arms over his head. Looking up he saw it illuminated by the ceiling light, a rippling tunnel of golden summer light, descending upon him. He felt the light kiss of the fabric and it flowed over his shoulders and sent tingles up his spine as it drifted down his back. Jaime closed his eyes as he let the dress settle on him, and he let out a soft moan and stood still for a minute as he soaked in the sensations.

Finally, he opened his eyes, and found himself staring into the full length mirror mounted on the closet door. He was staring at a young girl with long flowing hair, a small perky bosom, with a face and smile that would make a man's heart melt and his cock ache. But Jaime's heart just skipped a beat and his breath caught in his throat. Then he blinked. Staring back at him was just Jaime, himself, thin and waifish to be sure, but with a plain face, and a flat definitionless chest. He felt a twinge of pain. And then the fog came back over his mind

* * * * *

Sandra on the other hand was delighted. She'd resorted to only using one hand to adjust the zoom and angle of the cameras as her other was quite busy ministrating to the sodden mess she'd made of her pussy. He'd started with a dress, and that meant she'd be able to wrangle him into almost anything else in there that wasn't explicitly for getting fucked in. Blouses, jeans, leggings and crop tops, it was all fair game now.

12