All Comments on 'Under Mommy's Control: Closeted'

by MommysHypnoSissy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965about 3 years ago

I love this story and hope to read more soon. Hopefully he'll try on more outfits and even start to learn how to walk in high heels.... Hint, lol. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another fantastic chapter! Im glad I caught it so early. I would love to see Jaime have to start wearing a bra, or even some light makeup to push him along his sissy journey! Thank you for all of your writing again ~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jamie needs to start his training to live up to the statement on the back of his panties!

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago

I think you've been reading "nephews readjustment" by Bart Allen, a lot of similarities.........

GimperGimperabout 3 years ago

Great to see Jamie back and his delightful torments I would love to have his mommy as my own such sinister love. Could you please have mommy put him in a rubber gimp suit and she hypnotizes him that he dose not know how to take it off. or i really want to see ADULT BABY. Love you mommy i hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really think you should make Jamie start to really itch to start putting things up his boi pussy and try his mom’s big black dildo for size

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

I’m just curious, why does she hate him so much?

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

You need to step it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In all honesty an incest angle would be AMAZING. Admiring and even slowly trying to mimick his mother resulting in a lovely couple of degenerates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God!! Ive missed this story so much, i cannot wait to see what she does to him in the next chapter. and i truly cannot wait until she finally has her way with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome back!!!!!! So excited for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Double anal orgasm would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now imagine this. Jaime wakes up in the middle of the night, hearing loud moaning through the house. He recognizes the sound of his mother. Eagirly he goes to check it out , hoping to see his mother fucking her ass again. To his surprise, the door is halfway open so he goes and carefuly looks inside. He sees his mother, watching a video of a female, fucking her sissy friend from behind. Jaime is in shock, he never thought his mother would be interested in such things and then he hears it. "Jaime, do you like your mommy fucking your ass ?" He rushes to his room to retrieve his dildo. Then goes to watch again .. Both fucking their assses. The mother sees everything on cameras. Wathcing Jaime as he drills his ass. Both cum... and after orgasm she opens the door fully to see him there. End of chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Niice, i'm really happy to see this story continue. Amazing story so far :-)

Here are 2 suggestions of mine:

1. Mommy gives Jamie the quest to give his mother Sandra her sleeping pills, which of course she switched prior. After she is in "deep sleep", Jamie is to carefully enter her bedroom, and service his mothers asshole while fucking himself. Will surely send Sandra (and Jamie) into a really nice analgasm.

2. Mommy sends Jamie a new toy. A dildo with a refillable reservoir and a remote control to shoot the content. Jamie has to cum/piss into the reservoir (and mybe Sandra sneaks her piss in to increase volume). Afterwards, he has to suck/fuck himself, while Sandra sells the remote-controlled cumshots to the highest bidder of the online-audience.

AshCaprettaAshCaprettaabout 3 years ago

Best story of all time keep em coming!

A few suggestions:

-To build off a comment I think that mommy should pretend to get really drunk and pass out and should then order Jamie to go to her room and grab her dildo. Then she makes him ride the dildo in front of his passed out mother. Jamies urges get the best of him and he voluntarily pulls his moms panties down and services her asshole(need more ass play from both mom and son lol).

-Want Jamie to wear a thong and slutty clothing

-He needs to taste his own asshole either from his fingers or a dildo

-Mommy should order Jamie to become a cam girl one night while she's "sleeping"

-Get him to paint his toenails

-Definitely wait to reveal the mom as mommy the mystery is the best part of this story

-Not a big fan of the adult baby fetish and it doesn't fit well with the story imo

-Maybe get him to do poppers while watching hypno

Azrael789Azrael789about 3 years ago

I really like your stories so far. I have to agree to the previous commentors that the mother should not reveal herselft too early. I really love the conflict for jamie with mommy on the one side and his mother on the other. As a suggestion, i would like to see mommy giving challenges to jamie to do "in secret" in front of his mother (or her female friends?), like cumming in his panties with a vibrating plug, cumming into his food to eat afterwards or using his dildo in the same room.

He should also not easily accept his sissy role, the humiliation part is awesome.

I hope the next parts are coming soom, cant wait :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have 3 ideas:

1. Shopping trip: Sissy Jaime is to old to stay in his mother’s panties! He needs to go buy his own. I wonder what outfit his Mommy would make him wear to the mall?

2. Work what your mother gave you: Jaime’s full booty gets mentioned a lot, he should learn how to jiggle it. His Mommy could make him learn and perfect all the latest tictok dances.

3. Tan lines

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictalmost 3 years ago

Yes! I'm so thankful you've posted an update for your series. This is one of the most arousing stories I've ever read. I'll plan on writing another comment on what kinds of fantasies this triggers in me when I have a bit more time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A sissy anal addict should have a butt plug in his ass as much as possible. Maybe Mommy should start having him sleep with one in to go along with the hypnos. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

evil evil evil no rating for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some abdl stuff would be fun as a punishment for him. No better way to humiliate him and make him know the power Mommy has over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to see Jamie finally be forced to service a man, especially if he's tied up and against his will.

SissyTiffany95SissyTiffany95about 2 years ago

I love the idea of Jamie losing to a sissy urges fighting and losing!

sissy65sissy65about 2 years ago

i love all of them i so wish you were my mother when i was younger keep the stories coming and anything you do to him he deserves it and thank you

amyMacamyMacalmost 2 years ago

A good story, but it seems so much is missing. Good grief the boy has only tasted his own cum so far. Mother should be bringing him home multiple cream pies for him to devour, hence tasting and loving other men's cum and mother's sloppy cunt and ass. Mother should admit that she just loves a variety of cocks, oral vaginal and anal and adores the taste of cum, "it's just so yummy." He agrees after eating her pies.

They agree that he/she should take, at least a year off before going to University. Lets say that she is almost broke and is turning tricks to help raise $ for his tuition. She gets him a job at an adult book store, where he becomes a glory hole whore. The $ is good and he loves sucking cock after cock.

They end up double dating on tricks and they make so much that Mother quits her real job as the two of them make more than enough to live better than before.

Oh Mother should introduce him to piss drinking, when he's cleaning one of her, now, many cream pies.

Just some ideas, Thank you for sharing you talent with your readers. It really is appreciated.

amyMac, a writer elsewhere.

wildfan67wildfan67almost 2 years ago

Mommy needs to come clean to Jaimie that she is his mother and xplain how important his sissification is to her and how much she loves him. That only she knows what's best for him and for him to trust her after all she had made all the right decisions for him before this and always took care of him. Then demand he show his appreciation and gratitude for her by orally servicing her front and back before offering up his boipussy for her strapon. Then after she has taken him suggest that he meet a guy and that she would help him make a connection amd be there for his 1st sexual encounter and the start of his journey pleasing real men, all the while his only contact with women is pleasing mommy. Other women his interest in has been stripped from his psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving the story. I am so glad you're continuing. I have to say I feel a bit jealous of Jaime

RobinScottRobinScott10 months ago

I like this a lot - wish I was 18 again - expecting to meet my Mommy - soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story does not seem to be going anywhere. It’s one of the most boring stories I have ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommysHypnoSissy@MommysHypnoSissy
I'm someone who has waited long enough for stories about Mommies turning their effeminate sons into cum addicted sissy cocksluts. I look forward to filling this niche for all the perverted people in the world.