Under Mommy's Direction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime's breathing quickened as his body scrunched up, his dicklette hardening in his panties, as he snuggled up closer to his Mother's dilso.

You can't deny it, when your faggy ass isn't being pounded you can feel that dull, itching ache, deep inside of you, just begging to be scratched~

He let out a groan that shifted into a moan as he wiggled his ass side to side, trying to scratch the itch.

That's why you need to be stuffed, every second, of every day~

Jaime's hand wandered down to his ass, holding his Mother's dildo, rubbing it against his asshole through the thin fabric of his panties.

Dildo training every day, cock whenever you can get it, and buttplugs at all times~

Jaime pressed harder, his panties acting as the only barrier between his ass and the thick black dildo.

Your queer little ass is going to gape for cock whenever its not filled, gasping and panting for it like I'm sure you are right now~

Jaime's breathing was getting erratic, his body was starting to sweat, and inside his ass was burning with a dull, scratchy ache.

Well, what are you waiting for Sissy? Start fucking your ass and get to work!

Jaime's eyes opened up, glossy and foggy, like he was still in a dream. His ass was aching and he could feel the pressure he was putting on it with his Mother's toy. Slowly his other hand slid down, taking a hold of the waist of his panties, tugging them down to reveal his fat pert buttt, and freeing his little clitty. His Mother's dildo, still greasy with lube and her ass, mixed with the saliva he'd been drooling over it, wetly kissed against his bare unprotected pucker.

Stuff it in there Sissy. Your ass was made for cock~

"Made for cock..."

Jaime mouthed the words as he pressed the head of the dildo harder against his ass. A pang of pain wormed up his spine, but it was nothing compared to the consuming need to scratch the itch burning inside of him. He let out a mewling whine as the pucker of his anus began to spread open over the tip of the toy, and then sucked in a gasp of air as it popped into his ass.

That's a good faggot, work that cock deeper and deeper~

The pain spiked and Jaime bit into his pillow, moaning into it as he relieved the pressure for a moment. But he needed to go deeper. Slowly but surely, he pressed down on the toy, deeper and deeper. 1 inch, 2 inches, 3, his asshole spread wide open around the thick black dildo as it slid deeper and deeper to his core.

Suddenly a wave of relief washed over him, a brief respite from the consuming need to fill himself. His clitty twitched as a pearl of precum began to form at the tip. Jaime instinctively drew his hand back slowly, dragging the head of the dildo over his newly discovered g-spot. Jaime's mouth let go of the pillow as he let out a moan that would have alerted the whole house had anyone been awake.

That feeling, the spot inside of you that makes the itch go away? That means you're a faggot~ Only queers, fags, fairies and Sissies have that inside them. If you feel it, it means you're gay, and there's no going back~

"No going back..."

Jaime plunged the dildo back in himself, faster this time, the tip of it grinding over his prostate releasing more endorphins and more precum. Building a rhythm, what start as a slow probing was turning into a steady fuck, as he slide his Mother's dildo in and out, over and over, his clitty twitching and leaking the entire time.

Faster and faster, his ass loosening to accept more and more of this cock, plunging deeper and deeper each time. 4 inches, 5 inches, 6. Jaime was training his boipussy to take cock like a proper little Sissy

As you fuck your Sissy pussy, I want you to remmeber everything I've told you. You were made for cock. You can feel that ache. You'll train every day.

"Every day..."

And you're a queer little faggy fairy Sissy!

Jaime's eyes snapped open wide as his brain woke up from his hypnotic slumber. Waves of ecstasy washed over him as he groaned in pleasure as his hand continued its pistoning, fucking his ass deeper and deeper. His free hand snapped down to his clitty, stroking its thin length as his ass pushed him closer and closer to orgasm.

Panting loudly, Jaime dove his face down into his pillow, arching his ass high up in the air, for easy access, giving a show to the cameras his Mother had hidden about his room. The sounds of his whines into the pillow were drowned out by the wet slapping of the dildo plunging back and forth in his ass.

The pressure began to build inside of him, and Jaime began to feel something he never had before. A buzzing, tingling behind his clitty that was growing stronger and more intense with every thrust of the toy. It was becoming overwhelming as Jaime frantically stroked his dicklette, desperate to relieve the pressure.

It came to a head as Jaime's dribbling clitty twitched sudden, shooting rope after rope of cum onto his bedspread, his entire body trembling as he finally stopped fucking his ass and let the orgasm take hold of him. His legs wobbled beneath him and gave way as he slumped down into the pool of his own cum. His entire body was wracked with afterglow, as he began to slide his Mother's dildo from his ass. But when the head popped free from his loosened anus, a hungry gaping ache took its place.

"Uunnhh, fuck..."

He felt so empty, so hollow. Maybe just for a little while longer...

Jaime slid the cock back inside, his hungry ass greedily accepting every inch he could fit inside of him. 8 inches of thick black dildo nestled into his body. The relief was immediate, but so was the mental anguish. He'd just fucked his own ass, in his sleep, with his own Mother's back dildo, and it was the best orgasm he'd ever felt in his life, a fact that was becoming a repeat occurrence as of late.

"What the hell is wrong with me.." Jaime mused that though as the afterglow faded and was replaced with a heavy, overwhelming need to sleep.

"You're a queer little faggy fairy Sissy~" Was the answer that followed.

12