Under Mom's Bed

Story Info
Son hides under mom's bed.
4.7k words
4.24
224.5k
134

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

I was on cloud nine as I rode my bike in through the gates of my home. Valentine's Day had gone better than expected. Anu had loved the chocolates and the necklace I gifted her. We had sneaked in to the chemistry lab of our college to exchange gifts. She loved the necklace so much that she gave me a kiss on my lips... my first kiss.

I parked my bike to one corner of our parking area leaving enough space for dad to park his car when he came home later. I hurried inside looking for mom. I owed her a 'Thank You' and a hug for she was the one who helped me pick out the gifts for Anu. Mom was my Guru when it came to girlfriend matters.

"Mom?" I called out as I ran in to the kitchen. She wasn't there.

"Mom?" I called louder coming back to the living room.

"I'm up here." She responded aloud from her bedroom on the first floor. I rushed up the stairs and was at her door in a few seconds.

"Open the door mom, I have something to tell you." I said as I knocked on the closed door.

"Not now." She said. I could hear her shuffling from inside.

"Why not?"

"I'm not decent." She said.

"Okay... so wear some clothes and let me in... I have something important to tell you." I said impatiently.

"Wait a second." She said. I heard some rustling of clothes and then her footsteps. The door opened and I stepped inside with the intention of lifting her up in a hug and turning her around in the air... but I stopped in my tracks the moment I saw her. Then I laughed.

"What fancy dress competition are you going to?" I asked in between laughs seeing my mom wearing a flashy red saree. She had wrapped a shawl on her upper body but even that couldn't hide the bling on the saree cloth. She had even put on some light make-up.

"Shut up Idiot!" she scolded... but I couldn't help it. I broke out laughing again. My mom was the antithesis of the clothes that she now had on her. Her wardrobe consisted entirely of sober colours and minimalist, practical clothes.

"Mom do you know that the Great Wall of China is the only man made object visible from space?" I asked her, controlling my laughter.

"So what?" she asked, annoyed.

"If you step out wearing that, they'll be able to see you too... so flashy." I teased her... but I regretted it immediately when I saw her face fall, disappointment written large on it.

"I knew this was a terrible idea... your father bought me this... he wanted to do something special for valentine's day... maybe go out to a nice restaurant or something," She explained as she sat down on her bed, "you know me... I don't ever wear flashy stuff... I agreed to this only because your dad begged me so much."

I felt terrible now having ruined mom's mood. I felt obligated to make things right for the sake of dad. For mom too... both of them worked so hard to provide for me and look after me all these years. They deserved a date-night.

"I'm sorry mom... I was just teasing you... I didn't think you'd feel so bad." I said, sitting on the bed beside her. Her face was still sad.

"I look terrible in this don't I?" she asked.

"No mom... I was just teasing coz I've never seen you wearing such stuff," I tried to reassure her, "you know I think you're the prettiest woman on this planet." She smiled at that.

It was an old joke we used to tell each other all the time. In primary school I had gotten into a fight with a classmate on "whose mother is the prettiest?" Mom had trouble keeping a straight face when the school principal had revealed the reason for the fight. I had won the fight hands down that day... and in all honesty the question was not even worth debating... his mom did not even come close to my mom. Instead of punishing me for getting into the fight, mom had bought me an ice-cream that day.

Ever since that day, "you know I think you're the prettiest woman on this planet" was my go to phrase any time I needed to butter mom up to get her to agree to something or just to cheer her up when she was sad. It always worked.

Mom's face relaxed considerably, but still she was not convinced about the saree.

"Why do you have this shawl around you?" I asked.

"No... I am not telling you. You'll laugh again." She said.

"Mom... I promise I won't laugh," I told her. But she wouldn't budge.

"Tell you what... if I laugh, hit me on the head with this." I said pointing to the fat photo album on the table beside the bed.

"With full force?" she queried.

"Yes."

"Okay." she said standing up from the bed. She faced me and gently removed the shawl and threw it on the bed.

I didn't laugh. I couldn't... for she looked really pretty. The red saree was matched with a red sleeveless blouse. Mom had worn the saree pretty low on the waist and was showing considerable skin on the belly and waist on her left side.

She looked at me expectantly.

"I still stand by my old statement." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"That you are the prettiest woman on this planet!" I told her and I meant it.

"Really? You don't think it is too much?" she asked.

"No... it's for a special occasion... it looks great." I assured her. She looked happy at that.

"Prettier than Anu?" She asked me teasingly.

"I will neither confirm nor deny that!" I said mimicking some Hollywood actor I'd heard deliver this dialogue.

"Smartass!" she said and laughed.

"But still there is a problem." She said after a while.

"What? I told you it looks pretty on you." I said.

"It's the back."

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well..." she said and turned her back to me briefly. I saw the issue. The blouse was pretty low cut at the back and the wing bands of her black bra were showing.

"Oh." I said. My mind immediately raced back to the College Arts Day function last year when Anu had worn a similar blouse cut low at the back. I had been really curious all day on how the bra straps weren't showing despite her back being mostly bare. She had caught me staring many times that day.

'I know what you're wondering... this blouse doesn't require a bra,' she had told me later. She had explained to me how there was padding in the blouse itself.

I smiled internally at how out of touch mom was with fashion.

"Mom... I don't think these kind of blouses require a... uh... bra." I said, a little embarrassed.

Mom looked at me as if I'd mouthed blasphemy.

"How can I wear the blouse without a bra?" she exclaimed.

"Mom... I think it will have some... uh... padding... inside," I struggled to explain, "why don't you just try it... you know... without the... uh... bra?" I suggested.

Hesitantly, she went into the attached bathroom. I waited in the room, sitting on the bed.

A couple of minutes passed and she still didn't come out.

"Everything all right?" I called out.

"It feels awkward." I heard her voice coming from the bathroom.

"What? Just come out." I said. She opened the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom. She did a small twirl showing me 360 degree look. Nothing seemed to have changed outwardly.

"Mom... nothing looks awkward." I said, and I was right... nothing seemed out of place or amiss.

"Really? I just feel so... exposed." She said.

"You've tried it for the first time... you'll get used to it in some time." I tried to reassure her. In that instant, I heard dad's car pull in. Mom went to the window and peeked out.

"Your dad's home," She said coming back towards me, "oh... I don't know if he'll like the saree on me."

"Mom... don't worry... you look beautiful." I said.

She took a deep breath and said, "okay... go to your room... and don't come out for some time."

I grinned naughtily at her as she shooed me out.

"Okay... I'm going." I said and left her room. I went into my room and closed the door. I heard dad's footsteps as he climbed up the stairs. I lay on my bed and started browsing Instagram.

A few minutes later I started hearing noises from Mom and dad's room. I went towards my door and opened it slightly. I tiptoed out. The noises got louder as I got closer to their room. Standing right outside their door, I couldn't help but grin as the unmistakable sounds of sex emerged from inside.

I decided to give the old lovebirds some privacy. I came downstairs and sat outside, in the verandah. I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of My 50-year-old dad and 45-year-old mom being freaky inside their room. I lounged there for a while.

Around 20 minutes later, I got thirsty and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and bent down to take a bottle of cold water. As I straightened up with the bottle and closed the fridge door, I saw mom standing in the kitchen doorway wearing the same red saree. She tried to avoid my eyes.

She came forward as I stepped away from the fridge. She opened the fridge and took out another bottle of water. She opened the lid and took a gulp from it.

"Sounded like you two oldies had fun!" I teased her. Her face blushed red.

"I guess dad really liked the saree on you." She blushed even deeper as I teased her again.

"Shut up, you brat!" she scolded me, "teasing your mother without shame." But she couldn't keep a straight face and burst out giggling. I laughed along.

"By the way, how do you know so much about such designer blouses?" she asked with an interrogative stare.

"Because I'm not ancient like you and dad... I know stuff... and I have a girlfriend." I said. She smiled.

"Oh I forgot to ask... Did Anu like the Valentine's day gifts?" she asked.

"Oh she really liked the gifts... that's what I came to tell you in the first place... but then your film heroine avatar made me forget." We both laughed.

Afterwards, mom and dad went out to some fancy hotel. I teased them about their 'date night' as they were leaving. It was fun to watch my old man blush hearing it.

I woke up late next morning as it was a holiday for my college. I found Mom sitting on the dining table cutting vegetables when I came down. Dad had already left for office.

"There's tea in the flask," mom said as I sat down opposite her, "and I made dosa for breakfast."

I poured a cup of tea from the flask and sipped it.

"When did you guys come in last night?" I asked as the hot tea made my throat come alive.

"Late." She replied.

"Had fun?" I asked.

"Yes... Your dad took me to Taj Hotel... it was so fancy... I couldn't even pronounce half the items on the menu." She laughed as she spoke. I smiled, happy that my parents had got this opportunity to loosen up and enjoy.

"Oh... before I forget, can you ring up Anu? I want to ask her something." Mom said as I put two dosas and chutney on a plate. I didn't think much about it at the time. Mom had spoken to my girlfriend many times before. I dialled Anu's number and gave my phone to mom. She held it to her ear and walked away into the kitchen with her plate of cut up vegetables. I stayed, relishing my dosas with thick coconut chutney.

After the late breakfast, I went back to my room to play games on my computer. Fifteen minutes later, mom came in to hand me back my phone.

"I'm going out for a few hours... lunch is ready... eat it when you're hungry." She said and went out.

I played video games all morning. It was 2 PM when I started feeling hungry. I came downstairs. Anu called while I was having lunch.

"Hey... did your mom come back from shopping?" she asked.

"What shopping?" I asked, while chewing a mouthful of Rice mixed with Sambhar and fried beans.

"Your mom asked me in the morning where I usually go to shop for sarees. I gave her the address of the place." Anu explained.

"Oh, so that's where she went." I said as realization dawned.

I finished lunch and lay on the sofa talking to Anu. At around 3 Pm, mom walked in with a big shopping bag and went straight into her room without even saying Hi to me. I quickly hung up on Anu and followed mom. I reached before she could close the door behind her. I went in and sat on her bed, staring at the bag in her hand.

"So... secret shopping huh?" I inquired. She didn't say anything.

"What did you buy?" I prodded.

"Nothing much." She said.

"Let us see then?" I went towards her and made a move to take the bag from her hand. She hid it behind her out of reach.

"Why are you being so shifty?" I asked as I tried to grab the bag stretching my arm around her. She tried to evade me, but I was quicker than her and snatched the bag from her.

"Give it back!" She said, a little too late. I had already emptied its contents on the bed.

Fabrics in various colours fell out of the bag and onto the bed. Most prominent among them were a shiny blue saree and matching blouse with exquisite detailing on it. But that's not what caught my eye.

On the bed lay tangled lingerie... four pairs... in Red, Blue, Yellow and Green colours... made of sheer material. I had expected some Sarees or Kurtis. Seeing the kaleidoscopic array of innerwear splayed out on the bed, I did not know how to react.

"Wow... did you two decide to make every day Valentine's day?" I blurted out. I had a habit of resorting to humour whenever something made me tongue-tied.

Mom rushed to the bed and stuffed everything back into the bag.

"Have I not taught you to respect privacy?" she asked me, embarrassed.

"Actually no... You or dad never cared for my privacy when you barge into my room." I continued joking uncomfortably. She didn't respond.

"I'll pretend that I did not see the other... uh... delicate stuff... but the saree looked nice." I tried to diffuse the embarrassment. Still she didn't speak.

"Mom... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being nosy... and seeing stuff I was not supposed to," I apologized, "please don't be angry with me."

Her face softened a little... but her usual friendly demeanour was still elusive.

"You know I think you're the prettiest woman on this planet." I parodied my childhood self praising her as a last resort. That got her. She smiled. I knew she couldn't be angry when I brought out the memory of her young son who fought with his classmate for bragging rights on prettiest mom.

"Idiot!" she called me lovingly and smiled.

"There's that smile." I said. Mom's smile was really gorgeous. There has never been a worry in my life that her smile couldn't solve.

"Can I see the saree now?" I asked.

"Only if you promise not to tease me."

"I swear on you I won't tease." I assured her.

She inserted her hand into the shopping bag and deftly pulled out the saree and blouse without spilling the other stuff in there. She placed the saree on the bed and unfolded it. The shiny blue fabric was really eye-catching. The intricate detailing of the patterns and motifs on it made the saree even more gorgeous. I ran my hand over the fabric. It felt so silky smooth.

Then mom showed me the blouse. It was made of nice velvet material. It had a netted design on the entire back and also a little on the chest area.

"Looks expensive." I told her.

"Is expensive," She corrected me, "but your dad was adamant... told me to buy a saree even better than the one I wore yesterday."

"Well... let's see it on you." I said.

"Later." She said dismissively.

"Mom... come on... Now." I pestered her. It took some nagging to get her to agree.

"Okay... wait here." She said and went into the bathroom taking the saree and blouse.

Minutes passed. I could hear mom shuffling about in the bathroom.

"Mom... what's taking so long." I asked after a while.

"The material is slippery... it'll take some more time." She answered aloud from the bathroom.

I was bored sitting on the bed beside the shopping bag. That's when a thought struck my mind. An image of Anu wearing sheer lingerie of the kind that was in the bag popped into my head. I felt a stirring in my groin.

I looked at the bag beside me. I pulled it towards me. I glanced once in the direction of the bathroom. I could still hear mom shuffling about in there. I figured she'd take a few more minutes to wear the saree. I put my hand into the bag and grasped the first thing that my fingers touched. I retrieved my hand and along with it came a red sheer bra. I lifted it to the front of my face. I studied it as it dangled from my right hand. The floral designs on the lace material was really pretty. I tried to imagine Anu in the bra. The picture my mind painted was hot... Anu's ample breasts ensconced in the bright red lace material. My cock started growing in my pants. I imagined resting my face on Anu's bra clad breasts. As I imagined this, I brought the outer side of the bra's cup near my face. It felt ticklish when the material made contact with my cheek. My cock went ramrod straight at the touch.

Just then I heard a creaking noise and footsteps coming up the stairs. My ears also picked up a familiar voice humming a song... My dad's voice. A jolt brought me back to reality. I panicked when I realized I was holding mom's bra against my face and I had a raging hard-on quite conspicuous at the front of my pants. I got really scared when I pictured how it would look to dad if he saw me like this. Then I heard his steps approaching the door. I reacted without thinking, falling on the floor and rolling underneath the bed just a couple of seconds before the door opened and dad walked in.

I slowed down my breathing so as not to make any sound. I saw dad's polished black shoes come near. The bed made a noise when he sat down. The he raised one leg up. When he kept it down a few seconds later his feet was bare. He kept the shoe down beside his bare feet. He then removed his other shoe and kept it down. He pushed both shoes under the bed with his feet. The shoes stopped just an inch before my face. I scrunched my nose as the nasty smell of his worn socks inside the shoes wafted towards me. It was hell. I had to move his shoes away from my face.

Suddenly I realized that I was still clutching the red bra in my right hand. I let it go and ever so slowly moved my hand towards the shoes. I pushed it millimeter by millimeter with my fingers, as away from my face as possible under the claustrophobic setting. Just then I heard the bathroom door open.

"This blouse is so..." mom trailed off as she saw dad sitting on the bed.

The next voice I heard was dad's, "Wow."

"You look amazing Shanu."

"I didn't... hear you come in." Mom said.

"Come here," dad said, "let me see you properly."

I saw mom's pretty feet as she approached the bed.

"Gorgeous... this one looks sexier than the one I bought you." Dad said. I listened with dread as I got a hint of where this was headed.

"Did you see our son when you came up?" mom asked.

"No," he answered shortly and continued with his lustful praise.

"Come closer Shanu."

I saw mom's feet come closer and stop right in front of dad.

"Just seeing you in this saree has given me an erection." My dad spoke.

"Didn't you have enough of me yesterday?" Mom teased him.

"Dressed like this I could never have enough of you." Dad said.

Then I saw mom's pallu drop on the floor.

"Aah... be gentle Ram... you mauled them so much yesterday, it's hurting a little bit."

My cock jumped at mom's words. Dad was squeezing mom's breasts. A perverted excitement gripped me as I listened to my parents.

"Take this off! Let me suck your tits." I could tell from his tone that he was getting hornier.

Shortly, mom's designer blouse hit the floor. I then heard the sound of dad's smacking lips.

"Yes Ram... suck my tits husband... suck them hard like yesterday."

Mom was really getting into it now. I could hear each little movement of my parents as if through a microphone. I could hear the moist sounds dad's tongue made against mom's nipples. My cock was straining against my tight pants as I got more and more turned on with each passing second.

"Flick your tongue on my hard nipples." Mom let him know what she wanted. By the sounds of her moans, it seemed like dad did exactly what mom wanted.

12