Under Mom's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... Ram! Your tongue feels amazing." Mom moaned.

"I can't wait any longer Shanu... I want to see your pussy." Dad spoke. The vulgarity of my parents' passionate intimacy amazed me. I couldn't have imagined that the people who ate with me at the dining table downstairs everyday had such a dirty side to them. But as I heard them utter these crude words, I found myself getting more aroused.

I heard the rustling of clothes and yard by yard mom's long saree fell on the floor. Her petticoat followed shortly. Then I saw a black panty slide down to mom's ankle. She lifted one foot out of it and used the other to fling it aside.

"Your pussy is so pretty and neatly trimmed," dad continued the sex talk, "I'm so lucky I get to come home and have this pretty pussy wet for my cock."

"Yes Ram... my pussy is yours... it's so wet for you right now." Mom was talking like the sluts I had seen in porn. I couldn't control my urge anymore. Gently, I slid down my fly and pulled out my cock. I wrapped my palm around my throbbing member and jerked it slowly.

"My fingers can feel how wet you are for me," dad spoke, "I can't wait to put my cock in your pussy... but before that... I want to feel your mouth on my cock."

I jerked my cock as I saw mom's knees bend slowly. A second later, her knees touched the floor and her wet pussy was right in front of my eyes.

I couldn't believe it... my first time seeing a pussy... and that too my mom's. Dad was right. It looked so pretty... the way her legs were splayed out... the way her pubic hair was neatly trimmed... the way her fair skin darkened towards her pussy... the beautiful crease in between her fat pussy lips. My cock head tingled at the sight.

I could hear the wet smacking of mom's mouth on dad's cock as I jerked myself looking at mom's pussy. Suddenly mom's right hand came down to her pussy. Her middle finger parted the pussy lips and started rubbing... down and up.

When the finger came up, I could see it slide over her clit. Then the finger rubbed back down over it. The tip of her finger glistened with pussy juice. I jerked as fast as I could without making sound.

"Yes Shanu... suck my fat cock... suck it into your mouth... run your tongue over the tip." Dad commanded.

"Mmm... Mmmm." I could hear mom's moans muffled by dad's cock. Mom started rubbing herself faster. Her palm slapped against her pussy lips on each downward rub.

My cock was oozing pre-cum hearing my parents' dirty foreplay.

Just then mom lifted her knees from the floor and sat on her haunches, her butt hovering inches above the floor. Her knees were red from keeping on hard floor. Her legs were still open and offered an even better view of her pussy as she continued masturbating. I saw the opening of her vagina below her clit... the place I was born. A shiver ran through my body at the thought.

On one downward pass, I saw her finger enter the vagina. She repeated the move every few rubs.

Inches below her vagina, I could also see her asshole at the centre of her meaty buttcheeks.

I had been really close to cumming when dad spoke, "come up here... my cock wants your pussy now Shanu."

Immediately, mom stood up and got on the bed. The bed creaked.

"Yes... lower yourself on my hard cock." Dad guided her.

"Uhmmm." I heard mom and dad gasp together. I closed my eyes and imagined dad's cock impaling mom's pussy.

Shortly, the bed started making creaky noises as my parent's fucked. In my mind's eye, I pictured mom riding dad's cock.

"Fuck me Shanu... ride my cock like you did yesterday." Dad said.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm" I heard mom's rhythmic moans as she settled on a nice fast pace of fucking. The slapping sound of her ass bouncing on dad's hips and the creaky noises of the bed synced up with mom's moans.

"Go faster Shanu... fuck me faster." Their fucking gathered to a frantic pace. I could tell that both of them were close to cumming.

"Mmm... mmm." mom's moans reached a fever pitch.

My balls felt like they were about to blow. I felt ticklish at the tip of my cock and the next second erupted with milky white cum.

"Oh Ram... I'm cumming... I'm cumming." Mom almost screamed.

"Yesssss!" dad followed suit as they both climaxed together.

The bed creaked a few more times as their bodies spasmed while cumming. Then the room went silent except for my parents breathing deeply.

I struggled but succeeded in breathing soundlessly.

We lay like that for a while... my mom on my dad's chest, his cock still inside her... and me under the bed with my cock sticking out of my fly and cumstained pants.

After five minutes or so I heard movement again. Then I saw mom's feet touch the ground. Her feet started moving away.

"Where are you going?" dad asked.

"To take a bath." Mom replied.

"Then I am coming with you." Dad said and jumped down from the bed. I saw his feet land on the floor. Mom giggled as dad followed her into the bathroom. I heard the bathroom door close.

I waited for a few more seconds. When I heard the shower running, I rolled out from underneath the bed and tiptoed to the door, cock swinging free out through my fly.

"We just had sex... why are you hard again?" I heard mom's voice from the bathroom just before I sneaked out and closed their bedroom door.

I went to my room and undressed. I threw my cumstained pant and shirt in the laundry and wore some fresh clothes. I then plonked on the bed, tired from all the effort to stay quiet under my parents' bed.

As I went to sleep, a dream started playing in my mind like a movie... my mom and dad fucking under the shower.

Thanks for reading.

To be continued... or not... based on reader feedback.

12