Under Mom's Bed: Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that you wore this saree for me Mom." I talked while jerking off.

"Have you been waiting long for me to come home?"

"Yes son," she replied and bit her bottom lip once before continuing, "I showered after lunch and wore this saree. I tried on three sarees before deciding on this one. I have been waiting right here on this sofa since 3 in the afternoon."

"Oh Mom," I moaned, 'you tried on three sarees? Just to look perfect for me?"

"Yes son, I wanted to look my best. I wanted to look just like you wanted."

"You look sexy Mom!" I said, "I can't believe how much of your midriff is exposed... oh God... tell me Mom, what were you thinking when you were wearing this saree?"

I increased the pace of jerking slightly. Mom noticed it too for her breathing quickened.

"I was thinking about what you said son... you wanted me to wear it low on my waist. So I wore it below my navel... and then I kept pushing it a little lower... all I thought was how you'd react seeing me... so I kept pushing the saree a lower... do you like it son?"

"Oh Yes Mom... you look gorgeous with the saree so low on your waist." I said. A small glob of pre-cum formed at the tip of my cock. Mom looked mesmerized by it.

"Mom, I want to know what you're wearing underneath." I pleaded.

"Oh Ajju!" she moaned quietly, "Son, I'm wearing a black bra."

"Oh Mom, I can see the shadow of your bra at the side of your blouse... Mom it looks so hot... can you move the pallu off from your chest?"

Slowly she did as I asked and slid the pallu off her chest. It fell beside her on the sofa exposing Mom's ample breasts ensconced in the tight blue blouse. I was nearing the verge.

"Oh God, you look amazing Mom... can you... can you unhook your blouse?" I asked.

Seeing the urgency on my face, Mom's hands reached up to her blouse and undid the hooks one by one. Her black bra became visible more and more with each hook undone.

With the last hook undone she parted the labels allowing me a full look at her bra covered breasts. Her tit flesh was spilling out at the cleavage. I beat my meat furiously at the scene in front of me.

"Oh Mom... I'm going to cum soon... Mom are you wearing matching panties?"

"Yes son, I'm wearing a black matching panty." Saying this she reached down to hold the hem of her saree and started pulling up. The saree along with the petticoat inched up Mom's legs. Shortly, her milky thighs came into view. As the saree rose upwards she spread her legs and let me look at the dark juncture of her legs which was becoming more visible with each passing second. Finally, her saree was lifted so far up that I got to see her pussy mound covered in the black fabric of the panty. One look at the puffy mound and I couldn't hold it any longer. I closed my eyes. My cock exploded, spraying cum on the floor between the two of us.

It took a minute or so for the pleasure waves in my body to subside. When it did, I opened my eyes to see Mom smiling at me. A smile that told me she was slowly getting past the regret and shame part of these taboo acts.

She put down her saree and did up her blouse. Putting the pallu back on her chest, she walked to the kitchen and came back with a rag cloth. Bending down in front of me, she cleaned up the mess that I had made on the floor.

I put my now limp cock back into my pants and zipped up. She put away the rag cloth outside on the clothesline and came back. We then moved to the kitchen where she made us a cup of tea.

Just as we finished up the tea, Mom's phone rung. It was dad. She answered the call and they talked for a bit.

"What?" I asked when she hung up.

"Dad isn't going to be home till late night." She said.

I couldn't have been happier at the news.

I cheered up and said, "Let's do something Mom... let's go out."

"What? Now?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go to the beach." I said. It took some convincing to get her to agree but I promised that we'd be back before dad comes home.

We left home at 5.15 Pm and was right in time at Calicut beach for a beautiful sunset. Mom had sat behind me on my bike holding me tight by the waist. At times, when I had to brake her boobs pressed on my back. It felt a hundred times better than riding with Anu. I realized that Mom was the perfect woman for me.

At the beach, we walked along the promenade to the far end where it was less crowded. We sat on an empty bench and savored the picturesque sunset. Mom sat close to me and I had put my arm around her pulling her close. I couldn't say what was more beautiful, the sunset or the glow of our warm hearts.

At 6.30 PM, we stood up to walk back toward where I'd parked the bike. Mom was still wearing the saree low on her waist. I could help but steal a few glances at her navel. She caught me looking and smiled.

As we walked back I saw a young man walking his dog, coming towards us. The pathway was not that wide. I perked up at the sudden thought that he was going to walk past close to mom and in all probability he was going to check Mom out, dressed as she was.

"Mom," I called her attention, "there is a guy coming towards us walking his dog."

She looked straight ahead and saw him.

"I have a feeling that he's going to check you out... you're dressed too sexy to ignore, and I'm getting a tingling in my crotch wanting to see it." I said.

"You want to see another guy perving over me?" she asked, mischievously.

"Kind of... I'm aroused by the fact that while he gets to see only this much, I get to see all of you." I spoke, "Why don't you give him a little show?"

The mischief spread from Mom's voice to her expression. While we continued to walk, I saw out of the corner of my eye Mom pulling her pallu to expose her navel. My heart was pounding as the guy got nearer.

When he was just a few meters ahead of us, I saw that he had noticed the exposed state of mom's attire. I pretended to look straight ahead but quick glances confirmed that he was stealing quick looks at Mom's navel. About five meters ahead of us, he stopped and bent down making as if his shoe laces needed tying. The dog sniffed around the ground.

"Look at the sneaky bastard... Mom, why don't you bend and pet the dog... let him have a good look." I suggested.

"Mmm" Mom nodded.

At two meters' distance Mom spoke loudly, "Aww, you have such a cute dog!"

She bent down as she said this and petted the dog. The guy was caught in surprise. His eyes were rivted to Mom's fully exposed navel. Not just that, due to Mom's bent state a big part of her blouse covered side boob was also in his line of sight. I saw his face freeze on Mom's exposed skin.

"What's its name?" Mom asked as she continued to pet the dog.

"Uh... name, yeah... This is Lily." Mom didn't bother to cover up as he answered the question looking at her navel. The guy didn't even care that I was there. His eyes were drawn like magnets to Mom's body.

Mom and I laughed about it afterwards as we got on the bike. It was only 6.45 PM and we still had a lot of time in our hands. Dad had said that he'd be back late at night. So we decided to visit a friend of Mom who lived near the beach.

Beena auntie's face lit up as she opened the door and saw mom. They cheered and hugged like young school girls. I hung around in the kitchen while aunty made tea and they gossiped about old school friends. Unlike Mom, the years hadn't been so kind to auntie. She had put on a bit of weight and looked plump as a result.

Later, once I finished my tea I asked aunty if I could go rest for a bit. What I really wanted was to blow a cum load in the toilet. Seeing Mom expose her body to a stranger had primed my cock again.

"Go lay down in the upstairs bedroom." She said. I got up and climbed the stairs.

However, just as I was out of sight, I heard Mom and auntie's voice go low in a conspiratorial mode. So I hung back just within earshot to eavesdrop.

"Shanu, you've changed so much since the last time I saw you. Look at what you're wearing!" aunty said and giggled.

"Oh stop Beena. I'm wearing a normal saree." Mom shot back.

"The saree is normal I agree... but the way you've worn it, My God... if it slips any lower your panties might show." Aunty giggled again.

Mom joined in the giggles but said, "This is nothing. You should see stuff young women are wearing nowadays... You know, Ajju has a girlfriend. Her name is Anu. The kind of sarees she wears for college events...I mean low waist, low cut at front, backless, transparent... my God. So I thought I shouldn't be so out of league compared to my future daughter-in-law. Is it too much?"

Aunty laughed heartily at Mom's reasoning and then spoke, "Don't get me wrong Shanu... you look amazing in this. You've still got the figure to pull off the low waist look. But don't people stare? I mean your son is a young man now... won't he feel odd?"

"What?" Mom exclaimed. Only I could pick up the fake tone.

"Ajju? No! He's not a pervert like most young men who stare at women in streets. He's a good boy. Actually, he likes that I'm starting to look modern. He only chose this saree for me today. He has good fashion sense."

"Really?" aunty exclaimed, "Ajju doesn't mind you wearing the saree so low and your navel getting exposed?"

"Not at all... If you got it, flaunt it... that's what he tells me. It's probably something that girlfriend of his taught him." Mom said.

"I wish I still had the figure to try something like this." Aunty said with a hint of sadness. Mom tried to cheer her up.

"But you have a great collection of sarees Beena. Just wear them however you like. Don't think what others will say."

"Speaking of my collection, come... let me show you my new sarees." Aunty said and took mom's hand leading her upstairs. I made my way quietly into the bedroom and lay on the bed facing away from the door.

A few seconds later Mom and aunty stepped into the room. Aunty tried to be quiet as she opened the wardrobe near the door and started showing Mom all the different sarees she'd bought recently. I feigned to be asleep and listened to them.

As luck would have it, there was a dressing table opposite to them and I could see Mom's reflection in the mirror on it. As I peeped at them, I caught Mom's eyes glancing at the mirror. She gave me a slight wink to let me know that she knew I was looking.

"These are all so gorgeous!" Mom praised auntie's collection, "I wish I had some of these."

Auntie's face beamed with a proud smile. Mom sifted through bunches of neatly folded sarees and came upon a red saree.

"This one looks amazing Beena. You know I had this same dark red colour in mind to match with this blouse... but I couldn't get it. So had to settle for this somewhat lighter shade." Mom said gesturing to the red saree she was wearing.

"Oh try it on then... let us see." Aunty prompted.

"Really?" Mom smiled. Then she stood up and puled the pallu off her chest.

"You're going to change from here?" aunty asked, "Ajju's right there!"

"Oh he's fast asleep. He won't wake up even if a bomb explodes." Mom replied and continued undressing. She unwrapped the saree from her waist and threw it on the bed.

My eyes were focused on the mirror, unbeknown to aunty, watching Mom stand there in just her blouse and petticoat. I got the real measure of how low Mom had worn her saree. Aunty was right. A small bit of Mom's black panty was peeping out of the petticoat.

"Ha-ha!" aunty laughed, "I told you, if it slipped any lower, your panties would pop out... see."

Aunty pointed at the part where Mom's black panty was sticking out.

"Oh shut up. Don't laugh. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked." Mom shot back.

"Oh... Don't remind me of that! That was so long ago. I was so embarrassed at being the only girl in our group whose tits had not come out yet." Aunty giggled.

"Well... they did come out well eventually, didn't they?" Mom said, pointing out auntie's now huge boobs.

"Yes they did, and I'm glad. But in school you had the biggest tits among us Shanu... and to tell you the truth they still look as perky as they did back then. You are lucky yours haven't started sagging like the rest of us."

My cock was hard as rock listening to this conversation about Mom's boobs. I wish I could have seen Mom's boobs when she was younger.

"You think?" Mom said mischievously while toying with the hooks of her blouse. She undid one hook.

"Shanu stop!" aunty said scandalized by Mom's suggestive action.

"What? You can talk about my perky tits... but you're scandalized by the thought of seeing them!"

They both giggled at that.

Thankfully Mom did the hook back up and started wearing the dark red saree from Beena auntie's collection. If she'd done any more mischief, I would have creamed my pants.

Seconds ticked by as Mom wore the saree. Mom was right. This dark red saree matched the blouse better.

"Stay for dinner no Shanu?" aunty asked.

"No Beena. I have to get back and prepare dinner for Ram."

"I will pack some food for your husband. You're staying. Don't argue now." Aunty insisted.

"Okay, but we can't stay for long. Let's go down. I'll help you with cooking." Mom suggested.

"Alright." Aunty agreed and made to go.

"You go ahead. I'll just change back to my saree and come down."

Aunty went out and I could hear her steps going down the stairs.

"Did you enjoy that? You can stop pretending to be asleep now." Mom spoke after a few seconds. I turned to face her.

"God Mom... that was so hot... listening to you two talk about your younger selves and your breasts then." I confessed.

"I almost came in my pants when you made like you were taking off your blouse." I added.

"Really? Is my baby hard now?" Mom asked.

"Very!' I said and unzipped my pant. Mom unwrapped the dark red saree quickly as I pulled out my cock.

Without missing a beat, she undid all the buttons of her blouse and parted her blouse. I wrapped my hand around my shaft as Mom's black bra came into view. She walked towards me while her hand went behind her.

Before I could comprehend what was happening Mom had unhooked her bra from behind and pulled the fabric off her breast, showing me her magnificent breasts.

It was such a sensory overload that I could feel cum raise up from my balls.

"Oh Mom! I'm cumming!" I said.

"Ajju... baby don't spoil Beena's bedsheets!" Mom exclaimed, but it was too late for me to stand up. The bedsheet was bound to be coated with my cum.

But before I knew it, Mom lunged forward and bent her head towards my midriff. Before the first shot of cum erupted from my cock, Mom's warm and wet mouth enveloped my shaft.

I blew my load into one of the holiest of receptacles, Mom's mouth. She sucked on my member taking each rope of cum into her mouth. It was truly an otherworldly experience.

Four or five ropes of cum later, Mom still sucked slowly on my cock, milking it. As my orgasm subsided, Mom slowly pulled her mouth off my cock. Just as her mouth left the tip of my cock, a few drops of cum slipped out of her mouth and trailed down her lips. Mom held out her hands beneath her chin to catch them before the fell.

As the stray drops trailed down her chin, Mom gulped down what was left of my cum in her mouth. Then she scooped up the drops from her chin using her fingers and licked it into her mouth.

As we cleaned up and got dressed afterwards, I wanted to ask her if she had done what she did to prevent her friend's bedsheet from being spoiled or because she had been really wanting to do it for a while. I left the question for later when we would be alone in our house.

At 8.30 PM, we left Beena auntie's house with a pack of food for dad. Throughout the 20-minute bike ride back home, Mom sat close behind me, hugging herself to my body, pressing her motherly breasts on my back.

To be continued.

12