Under My Skin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,543 Followers

Skye crossed the distance between us in three graceful strides, her stockings allowing her to glide up to me without making a sound. Her arms wrapped around me in a hug as she turned her head to the side, resting it against my chest.

"Don't worry, I'll keep her away from mom. Thank you for putting up with her tonight. With both of us."

I used my free arm to return her hug, trying not to spill my bowl of cereal in the other.

"It's no big deal. We all gotta let loose once in a while."

She leaned up on her tip toes and gave me a kiss on the jaw. Her lips seemed to linger against my skin just the tiniest bit longer than they should have. Just long enough for me to wonder if she was dragging the kiss out longer on purpose or not. Then she slipped past me, graceful as a cat, and moved back toward the staircase.

My eyes stayed locked on the bottom curves of her tight looking ass peeking out from beneath her shirt as she ascended the stairs and disappeared from view. I went to my room, locked the door, and jerked off to memories of what I'd seen. If there was a hell, I no doubt that I was going there for sure based on the thoughts going through my head.

* * * * *

End of Part One.

This story has been submitted by the author, Anomic, for publication on the site, Literotica.com. If it is posted anywhere else, it has been posted without the consent of the author.

Anomic
Anomic
1,543 Followers