Under My Spell

Story Info
Learning the key to fuck friend's hot, busty sister.
1.8k words
4.15
38.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written in conjunction with 'Me and my big mouth'. Both are stand alone stories following a different character. I know I'm not the best writer, I write stories based on past fantasies when what I want isn't on here. Any writer who enjoys my premise but not the story, please feel free to re-write.

========================================

It was a normal night for me at my friend Roberts house. Well, I say house, the lucky sod has rich parents and lives in a huge villa. Robert had issues understanding people and the world around him but many tried to befriend him for his family fortune. They were always very obvious about it and his parents turned them away. I met Robert when we were 12 but I wasn't really interested in a villa with a pool and everything. My life changed when I saw his sister, 14 year old Claire, the most perfect blonde I'd ever seen, it was love at first sight.

I befriended Robert, met their parents and they seemed to appreciate my lack of interest in their villa and money. I just feigned interest in Roberts interests and they fell for it, seemingly pleased that their son made a real friend. For the next 6 years I barely saw them, always working or treating themselves, though the household did kind of take me in over time. Unfortunately, I never saw much of Claire either, all my attempts of getting close to her being dismissed as she was always away at girls only swimming or dancing or just hanging with her friends, never giving me the time of day. Still, I would maintain this friendship with her brother and one day get my shot.

Then the day came. I was 18, Claire was 20. There had been a few nights when Claire returned home drunk and I insisted on helping her in the house, up the stairs, anything to feel her. I managed to get a few hugs off her when she was drunk which was amazing as her boobs are really big, probably double D's. This particular night she had friends round drinking in the living room. I had just gone down to get a drink of water when I heard giggling. I quietly approached the door to listen and heard the most magical thing coming from Claire's voice, words I will never forget: "It's just when guys stimulate them, it makes me so hot it more or less paralyses me". This was followed by howling and giggling.

Them? I quickly rationalised that she must have meant her breasts. Paralyses her? How much? My mind was spinning with questions and arousal. Then I noticed a silence followed by more giggling. I looked up and noticed one of her friends saw me standing there and they must all know I was eavesdropping. Feeling caught, I carried on to the kitchen, poured myself some water then returned upstairs.

All night I could think of nothing other than Claire's words and Claire's big tits. I heard all the goodbyes and saw it was 12:30am. Robert was asleep and Claire soon stumbled upstairs and went to bed. I waited an hour before I made my move. Encouraged by the fact she'd been drinking I slipped out of bed and approached her room. I quietly opened her door and slowly approached her bed. Her curtains were open and their fancy outdoor lights showed her perfect face. I approached her bed and saw her bra on the floor. I picked it up and could only just make out 34D. I was so excited and nervous. I dropped the bra, approached her bed and carefully pulled her covers back until I saw the most perfect thing I have ever seen.

This gorgeous blonde had big firm tits that had no sag whatsoever, giving way to a thin, perfect waist and the slight tone of 6-pac abs, her hips as wide as her chest and perfect, toned legs. I must have stared in awe for a full minute before snapping out of it. I took out my phone and took probably 30 pictures from different angles. This woman was a Goddess and I needed those pics. After putting my phone away I leaned over her so my face was close to her right breast. I reached out with both hands and slowly grabbed it, just holding it as my right thumb traced over the nipple. This was the best thing I had ever felt. Her back arched slightly and she inhaled sharply. I was super scared but I carried on holding her right breast and stimulating her nipple. I got more bold and moved my right hand to her left breast, squeezing both boobs lightly and her breathing had changed, breathing faster as her body squirmed slightly under me. This was really turning her on.

I was about to step up my game when I saw lights in the distance. A jeep approaching. Fuck! Her parents were home. I covered her back up and rushed to bed. As gutted as I was I still had the biggest wank of my life after what I just experienced. I awoke at 8:30. Being a Saturday I knew Robert would be at piano recitals with his mum and his dad would be golfing. I got up and as I walked past Claire's room I looked in. There she was, still sound asleep, no longer passed out but I couldn't help myself. I had to taste them. Just like last night I was careful to pull her covers back and have that first feel, grabbing both tits as I gently squeezed, rubbing her nipples and seeing them stiffen. She reacted more than last night, breathing and squirming heavier. I moved my head down and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking more of her breast in as I flicked her nipple with my tongue. Her reaction was so harsh as she pushed up towards me with her squirming and started moaning in her sleep.

Next I slowly laid myself next to her, careful not to wake her, still sucking her right tit and squeezing her left. I got more into it getting rougher as she squirmed and moaned more until 5 minutes in she shocked me with a huge orgasm, one more violent than I've ever known before. I kept up the pressure as she came down from her orgasm. Then my fear came true. She was awake. As I lay sucking her right boob and squeezing them both, she looked me in the eyes with both pleasure and shock. I bit down gently on her nipple and she threw her head back into the pillow screaming and squirming. I lift my head to switch to her left breast. She tries to roll over as I massage her tits but I move in between her legs as my hands continue their assault. I bring my mouth to her left nipple and bite down as my my hard cock slams against her pussy, only my boxers separating us. Immediately I began thrusting up and down as I continue with her big tits. She squirms and moans a lot more than before and soon enough I sense another orgasm building.

Quickly I switch back to her right nipple which seems to get bigger reactions, playing with her left nipple as I quicken my pace dry-humping her until she thrusts violently against me. I covered her mouth with my left hand as she screamed and writhed. As I did this I quickly moved my right hand down to pull my waistband down and release my 8 inch erection. Within a second I was back to sucking, squeezing and dry-humping only this time I could feel her folds wrapped around my cock as I thrust up and down. I look up at her and she looks slightly feint, but I continue treating myself to this angel before me. Through her never-ending squirming and moaning she slowly brings her hands down towards her pussy. Not knowing her intentions I decide to pull right back then forward again, thrusting a good few inches of my fat cock in her and she throws her head back again with a loud gasp.

As I carry on sucking her tits I sink slowly into her pussy, so tight as it squeezes every part of my invading cock. Her squirming causes her hips to tilt back and forth increasing the pleasure of both of us as she moans incoherent noises. Eventually my groin meets hers, for a while I just lay there with big tits filling my mouth and hands, not just any big tits but the big tits of Claire Henderson, the most beautiful and sexy person I've ever met who I have been in love with since I was 12. Now here I am with my cock buried deep in her pussy. After a minute or 2 I slowly pull out of her pussy, keeping my main focus on her tits to keep her 'more or less paralysed'. Once just the tip is inside I thrust back in hard, bringing loud gasps to mix with her constant moaning. Again I slowly pull out and slam back in, repeating this as I get used to fucking her while giving her breasts the same level of attention.

Eventually I pick up the pace and am fucking her in earnest as her moans get louder and stranger. I realise she's about to have another orgasm. While still squeezing her tits I bring my head up to look at this beauty as I fuck her and she moans under me, intense pleasure displayed on her face. She is 'so' hot, I have to look away so I don't cum too early, returning to her tits to keep her under my spell. Her moaning increases further as she raises her hips thrusting back against me until I feel it. Her pussy tightens, squeezing my cock harder as I fuck her. I cover her mouth once more as she screams and convulses violently. realising I can't hold on any longer I bury myself deep within her as I release a huge load, still feeling her pussy contracting around me through her ongoing orgasm squeezing every last drop from me.

This took so much out of me I went dizzy for a moment. I kept on lazily sucking and squeezing as Claire came down from her orgasm. A few minutes later after I've gone soft, still inside her, I look up and she is fast asleep, probably passed out from the pleasure. I suck and kiss her tits a bit longer, then get up and take some more pictures before covering her back up and going back to bed. That day was my biggest dream come true, but I sure was exhausted.