Me and My Big Mouth

Story Info
Big mouth gets me in trouble with brother's creepy friend.
1.2k words
4.34
33.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written in conjunction with 'Under my spell'. Both are stand alone stories following a different character. I know I'm not the best writer, I write stories based on past fantasies when what I want isn't on here. Any writer who enjoys my premise but not the story, please feel free to re-write.

======================================

It all happened because of my big mouth. One night I had the girls round drinking and I happened to mention how sensitive my breasts are, how stimulating them gets me so hot it more or less paralyses me. I mentioned that this is why I never let guys touch them unless I want sex, which is not an easy task. At 20 I have had only 2 boyfriends I had sex with, though I seemed to be the centre of attention with guys being a popular, tall, pretty, D-cup blonde. The girls all had a good laugh and I realised I definitely had too much to drink. I noticed one of my friends glance at the doorway. I turn my head and see my brothers friend Dean lurking in the doorway before going to the kitchen, the running tap suggesting he was getting a drink of water as he does. The girls all giggled when they realised he must have heard me while I was mortified. I stopped drinking but moved on and enjoyed the rest of the night.

The reason I was so mortified was because Dean was always a bit creepy, from the way I would always notice him staring at my tits from the corner of my eye to the way he was always trying to hug me, especially when I come home drunk from nights out and always when my brother isn't around. He wasn't ugly, not good looking either, just creepy. My brother Robert is 18, he has issues with socialising and understanding the world in general so he was never good at making friends. Kids pretended to like him as our parents happen to be rich and own a large villa. Since they were 12 Dean was the only kid who actually understood Robert and have been best friends ever since. This is the reason I never mention Dean's creepiness, he's causing no harm after all.

That was until I opened my big mouth. I had gone to bed that night, naked as usual and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. I awoke the next morning feeling very hungover. Luckily it was a Saturday so I could sleep in and recover. I don't know how long it was until I started having a sex dream, one so erotic I felt like I was about to explode. I slowly start to wake up and groggily feel the same fire within me, panting as hard as my heart beating, chest heaving as I feel a mouth suckling my right nipple as a hand massages my left, my eyes open as I roll my head back and have a huge, mind-melting orgasm shuddering through me for what felt like an eternity.

The feeling slowly fades but doesn't stop, reality sets in through the fog of my arousal. I cannot stop myself from moaning or stop my body from twitching, my head wants to sink back into the pillow with extacy but I force myself to look down and see the head of Dean, my younger brothers friend looking back at me as he sucks on my right nipple while squeezing both of my breasts. He bites down slightly and I gasp as my head flies back into my pillow. I bring my hands to his shoulders to try and push him away but have zero strength in me as he sucks my breast into his mouth and plays with my nipple with his tongue. I cry out, I wish for help but no, these are uncontrollable cries of pleasure. I try to form the word stop but only moans escape my lips. I cannot believe I am being made to feel this way by creepy Dean and there's nothing I can do about it.

As he switches to my left breast, grabbing it with both hands and sucking my nipple into his mouth I summon as much strength as I can into trying to roll over. The pleasure is too high and he easily stops me, moving in between my legs as he continues treating my left breast as an animal would a buffet. What's worse is he slams his groin against mine and I feel his hard cock press in-between my soaking pussy lips, the only protection being his underwear. My eyes open in horror and my mouth opens with a gasp as he starts rubbing his hard cock up and down, dry-humping me as he continues his assault on my breast.

The pleasure is too much and I lay twitching helplessly as I feel another orgasm building. He must sense it too, increasing his pace and moving his mouth back to suck my right nipple as his right hand continues stimulating my left nipple. It doesn't take long before he covers my mouth as I scream into it, my whole body on fire as waves of pleasure rip through me. Once again the high slowly starts to fade though this time I feel slightly woozy, the stimulation on my pussy and breasts never stopping. Breathlessly I try again to utter the word stop, only nonsense escapes my lips. Then I notice it, there's no more underwear separating him from me, his bare cock is rubbing in-between my lips. As my body squirms helplessly I try bringing my hands to my pussy to block his cock. As I start to get close, he rubs his way back down and thrusts straight into me.

I throw my head back and gasp in both shock and pleasure as he continues massaging my breasts, sucking one then the other. Slowly he sinks more of his cock into me and I feel it stretching me as my pussy squeezes trying to stop it. Finally I feel his groin hit mine and he stayed like that for a moment, tormenting my breasts before slowly pulling back out and slamming right back into me. The breast play was already too much but now he is fucking me at the same time, pulling all the way out then slamming back in. He seemed to be focusing more on my breasts as he fucked me causing me to moan, gasp, twitch and squirm helplessly under him. Gradually, he picked up the pace moving faster until he was fucking me at a steady pace, his mouth constantly full of my tits, biting and tongueing one nipple as he squeezed them both. I was no longer trying to make him stop, in fact I wasn't able to think any conscious thought through this fog of extreme pleasure. It took only minutes for me to feel it again; the build up of a powerful orgasm surging through my whole body, my breathing shallow, my muscles tensing up as I scream into Dean's hand. Then I noticed it, my pussy squeezing his cock so tight as he thrust into me that he exploded inside me.

With his mouth around my left tit, his hand on my right and his cock still in me, I remember feeling so spent I was still unable to think. I must have passed out through exhaustion and awoke later in the day to an empty bed and the knowledge that I've just been fucked by my little brothers creepy friend. Now what?