Under my Thumb Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After stopping my strokes of Jackie's entrance and removing my fingers from her ass, I laid back on the bed with my eyes shut, doing a mental victory lap. With my eyes shut, I did not see the slap coming. She hit me hard, right across the face. I jumped up ready to punch her.

Jackie was gathering her things, shouting "I asked you to stop."

I told her, "Get the fuck out before I do something I'll regret."

On Monday morning I still had some of her handprint on my face and became the butt of many jokes at work. I discussed the whole relationship is with my best friend Joe. He said I was "relationship whipped." I asked if he meant pussy whipped.

Joe said, "No. You're a good-looking guy and I'm sure you could easily maintain a regular sex life. What many people long for after a divorce is the comfort of a relationship, someone to love, and someone to be with. And those people end up accepting a relationship even when it's not a heathy relationship."

Joe looked at me as I tried to take it in. I was surprised that he had such deep thoughts. I was also surprised that he was right. My relationship with Jackie was not healthy and I should have ended it a long time ago. I disagreed on one point though, I would not have put up with Jackie's shit if the sex were mediocre.

Jackie started calling me on Wednesday and I ignored her calls. I erased her voicemails without listening to them. On Friday, I was watching the Yankees opening game when I absent mindedly answered my phone and heard Jackie's voice. Fuck.

Jackie began apologizing and her words sounded so familiar, "I overreacted" "I'm so sorry" "Please let me make it up to you."

I said, "It has been a tough week. All I want to do is sit here and watch the Yankees."

"Great, I'll see you in an hour."

I have no idea how she turned "watching the Yankees" into an invite but before I could protest, she hung up.

It was a little more than an hour later when she walked into my living room. She took off her coat revealing a sexy black teddy, thigh high stockings, garters and six inch "fuck me" heels. I rubbed the bruise on my face and turned back to the game. After getting a couple of beers out of the fridge, she sat down next to me.

She started with her apologies again and I said, "Look, I told you. All I want to do tonight is watch the Yankees. It's the last game of the season and they are winning"

Jackie was quite for an inning or two while she snuggled up against me. I think if the Yankees were losing, I would have thrown her out, but it was close game, and I wanted to enjoy it.

The Yankees were still winning in the eight when she started rubbing my chest. She whispered in my ear that she brought a box of surgical gloves.

My annoyance got the better of me and I gave her a sharp slap on her naked ass shouting, "God damn it Jackie, I told you I wanted to watch this game."

Jackie apologized. I expected her to go storming off, but she stayed right there, snuggle up against me with her head on my shoulder.

Jackie waited until the game was over and I had turned off the TV before she began.

"I am sorry," she said, "nothing like that has ever happened to me before and I did not know what was happening."

"And I guess one of your coworkers explained it to you."

"Yes, I went to talk to Stacy in private hoping she would not tell anybody. She told me I was lucky and asked for your number again. At lunch, Stacy announced to everyone that I had squirted for the first time. Everyone wants your number now and the janitor was impressed."

"Wait, the janitor is involved with these sex chats at lunch?"

"Sometimes. I think Stacy and a couple of the other girls have had sex with him, but no one will admit it."

Jackie asked if we could go to bed but I said no.

"Jackie," I said, "I have been thinking that this is not a healthy relationship. Too much arguing, to many times I am apologizing for something I should not be. We should just let things end here."

Jackie got up and started pacing. My god, she looked so hot in that teddy and heels in front of the open living room window. I could feel my dick getting hard and I could tell she was holding back tears.

Finally, she spoke, "I know I have had a tough time moving on from my ex, and you have been more than patient. I also know that I need to make some attitude adjustments. Let us try one more time please. If I throw one of my bitch fits, I promise I will end our relationship myself. Please, I'll do anything?"

"Don't want to face your coworkers on Monday?"

"God no, I'll do anything, please?"

She sat down on the couch next to me and dropped her hand onto my cock.

I was still angry but with her hand on my cock, I could feel my resistance fading. So, I decided to throw what I thought was a deal breaker on the table.

I said, "Only if I can fuck your ass."

I expected her to get up and leave but she sighed and said yes. She led the way into the bedroom sashaying her ass on her heels with a box of surgical gloves in her hands.

She wanted me to make her squirt again first, but I insisted that my dick was going into her ass before anything else.

Jackie got on the bed on her hands and knees after removing her thong. Her ass looked so good. After donning a pair of gloves, I began working some lubricant into her ass and soon again had two fingers buried deep. Jackie was moaning and she had her first orgasm of the evening. I lined my cock up with her ass and tried to push it in, but she was tensing up making my progress difficult.

I told her to relax, and that she had no trouble taking my fingers. She said she was trying. I slapped her ass cheek hard, and the shock caused her to relax enough for me to get the head in. With the hard part out of the way, I began a slow back and forth, working my cock in deeper each stroke. I felt her shudder in another orgasm and while she moaned that she cannot believe she was doing this.

Once I was all the way in, I reached around with my gloved hand and started stroking the entrance to her cunt. It was not long before she started squirting again, now yelling thank god. I stopped stroking to give her a little breather and decided to push it. I gave her another slap on her ass and asked if she was going to be my little anal slut.

"Yes daddy, I'll be your little anal slut. But please don't forget to fuck my cunt and face too."

I reached down and started stoking her again and she was again spraying my sheets. Jackie never referred to it as her cunt and she would get mad if I did. She hated the term fucking her face.

She kept squirting and moaning, shouting she was my slut, my whore, my bitch and would do anything I wanted. She wanted me to beat her ass, so I took my belt to her. I had stopped stroking her while I whipped her ass, but she did not stop squirting. Finally, I let loose and filled her ass with my come. Jackie moaned an "Oh God" and collapsed on the bed.

12