Every Time I Look at You

Story Info
Tate finds love after his wife's betrayal.
13.2k words
4.44
149.4k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

Author's note: no cucks, no burned bitches, and I didn't try to break any new ground this time. I wrap up Carly and Alan Brown's story arc here. He was the politician in "I Can't Stop The Rain." You don't have to read "I Can't Stop The Rain" or "Calling Dr. Love" first but if you do, you'll have their whole story if you're interested in that. Since I'm going to expand into other categories, I may write a prequel for them in group sex. I need to build my sex scene chops first.

As always, I love getting feedback and thank you for reading.

The Brown arc trilogy is:

I Can't Stop The Rain - primary story

Calling Dr. Love - minor side characters

ETILAY - fallout characters

Every Time I Look At You

Shauna Fields was standing behind her boss' desk at 6:30 in the morning, looking out the window. She performed this ritual every day after she started the specialty imported coffee and prepared the appointment schedule and required notes for her boss, Tate Morgan.

He was the CEO of the corporation started by his father, Winston Morgan. His mother served as the Chairman of the Board and his sister still had a paying job as Public Relations Manager, but she hasn't worked actively since her husband Alan Brown ran for the Senate a few years before.

She watched out the window, sipping her Folgers coffee, until she saw his silver Jaguar pull into the lot, which happened between 6:30 and 7 every morning. She had his schedule so exact, she knew that he woke up at 5 and was on his treadmill by 5:15, where he watched the news while he jogged for a half hour.

It was important to her to wait until he was there to pour a fresh cup of coffee and have it hot and waiting for him. She also had a carafe of ice water and a Kind bar waiting for him.

They were such small, unnecessary things to do for him, but she would do anything for him. Her personal mantra was to go the extra mile, but especially for him.

She saw him pull in and went to pour the cup of coffee. It was sitting on his desk and she was at hers when he walked in the door.

She looked up from her tablet and took in her favorite part of the day. It was the moment he walked in.

She watched the affable, tall, broad-shouldered blonde man walk in as if he owned the room. He never failed to wear a crisp, expensive suit and was always clean-shaven, never scruffy. His hair was short and conservatively styled with a side part.

She admired his rhythmic stride and large hands as he opened the door carrying his briefcase with his topcoat across his arm. He smiled when he saw her and she could swear his blue eyes sparkled.

"Good Morning, Mr. Morgan."

"Good Morning, Shauna." He answered. "How is my favorite, assistant today?"

"Great, Sir. I've got your calendar synced and ready for review. You've got 4 appointments today and the notes are on your desk."

"Thank you. I'm expecting a call from my wife this morning. You can interrupt any meeting I'm in when she calls. She flew out to Washington DC last night to console my idiot sister after the fiasco last month. Apparently, my asshole brother-in-law filed for divorce.

"Oh no! I hoped they would work it out," she said.

"Good riddance to him, but my sister's a wreck. She feels like her shot at being First Lady was pulled out from under her. My wife feels bad for her and went to play grief counselor."

"Sorry, Mr. Morgan. I know how much Carly means to you. It must be hard for her to lose Senator Brown."

"She did it to herself. That swinging shit wasn't as well hidden as they thought. I warned her, but what do I know? I'm just her brother," he said.

Senator Alan Brown was on the debate stage for the Democratic Presidential Nomination when his wife's affair with her female assistant broke in the news. The fallout was terrible initially, but his PR team worked their magic and his poll numbers actually improved. The sympathy from his supporters was going to carry him to the Democratic nomination.

He continued, "Carly always had to have everything her way. She has such a strong charisma that people just bend to her will. I guess the other woman's husband didn't fall in line. We're all paying the price."

"Well, the press hasn't called for a while, but I guess this may trigger some calls. Would you like me to prepare a statement or do you have no comment?" She asked.

"No, I'm staying as far away from her situation as possible right now. If they call, tell them no comment. We don't need the company caught up in her personal issues. My mother is going to be pissed enough as it is."

*****

Tate's wife Bella was having coffee with his sister that morning. Carly was as disheveled as Bella had ever seen her and she was worried.

Bella was always in awe of the beautiful, elegant woman, but what she was looking at was a mess that morning.

Prior to the recent scandal, Carly would never be seen in front of a guest without her hair being styled perfectly, make-up expertly applied, and her clothes stylish and beautiful.

That morning she woke without showering, did not brush her hair or teeth, did not apply make-up, and did not dress. She wore a silk bathrobe with no no bra, and Bella did not want to guess how old the panties were.

"Bella, I'm going to go away quietly. I'm going to stay as far from the press as I can. I don't want to hurt Alan's chances of being president any more than I already have. His campaign manager actually thinks divorcing me will help him," Carly said.

"I think it's bullshit that he gets off scot-free. He was having sex with her too among many others," Bella said.

"I know, but he will do great things for the country. He has to have a chance. I only hope my stupidity hasn't hurt him. I never should have brought in that new girl. She was just so beautiful, I had to have her.

Maybe after he leaves office, we can find each other again. Regardless of our issues now, we are still in love and I didn't do anything he didn't condone of or do himself. It's just horrible optics that I got caught like that."

"Carly, take a shower and I'll clean up down here. We need to get you on your feet. Why don't we go somewhere and get away from it all."

"Okay. We can leave anytime. I have the company plane here."

Carly rose up from her chair and walked over to Bella. She touched her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Bella returned the kiss feverishly.

"Mmm, you taste good my pet," Carly said, tasting the hazelnut creamer from the coffee Bella was drinking.

Smiling, Bella said, "You taste like my pussy. Brush your teeth."

It had been a long night for Bella and Carly. When she arrived at Carly's apartment, the beauty could barely stand, she was so drunk.

Bella helped her to bed, but took advantage of her secret lover's drunken state and made her eat her pussy until she was too tired to continue. Bella came several times, relishing the tables being turned on Carly. Carly was usually the aggressor with her "pets" as she called her female lovers.

Bella had been having sex with Carly, and occasionally Alan, ever since she married Tate fives years prior. Carly was one of her bridesmaids and they had sex for the first time in the bridal room at the church. She had hoped Tate didn't smell Carly's pussy on her breath at the alter, but he didn't, and he hadn't suspected anything over the years.

*****

"Mr. Morgan, your wife is on line 1," Shauna said into the intercom.

Tate picked up the phone and said, "Hey honey, how's she doing?"

"She's a wreck. You should've seen her when I got here. The place was a mess and she was drunk as a skunk. I could hardly get her in bed."

"Well, take care of her and keep her sober. My mother doesn't need any more stress over what she's done."

"I will. Baby, I think I need to get her out of DC for a few days. I'm going to take her to Napa Valley and visit a winery or two. I need to get her mind off of Alan and get her surrounded by some beautiful scenery."

"So much for keeping her sober?"

"Oh, Tate! Don't be like that. She needs to relieve some stress. I'll take good care of her. I'm going to take her to my favorite vineyard. It's got that cottage we like."

"Just keep her out of trouble and keep a low profile. She doesn't need any more trouble."

"I'll make sure she's kept occupied in her room. Love you, bye."

*****

Bella opened the bathroom door and saw Carly standing naked applying lotion to her skin.

"Need some help?"

"Yes, my pet. I'd love a body rub from you."

Bella took her had and led her to the bed. With a palmful of the lotion, she began with her back and massaged her tight muscles.

She worked her way down, and was feeling her own arousal while taking in the aroma of Carly's. Carly moaned in appreciation as Bella rubbed the soft pale skin of her round firm ass.

Bella's fingers moved slowly between her lover's thighs. She touched her labia, as Carly sighed, "Yes. I need you."

Bella pulled her hips up and spread her legs wider. Taking in the vision of beauty before her, she leaned forward and licked Carly's slit. She took her time savoring the clean taste and moved higher to tongue her backdoor.

"Oh, yes!" Carly cried out as Bella licked and fingered her. "So good. Stop teasing."

Bella tapped Carly's hip, signaling for her to roll over. Carly did and Bella attacked her clit greedily. She fingered her lover's hole and sucked her clit coaxing her orgasm from deep within.

Carly cried out in climax and her body trembled and shook. "Yes, fuck yes," she whispered.

Once the orgasmic tremors subsided, Bella continued to rub lotion into Carly's legs and feet.

"Mmm, you always gave the best foot rubs," Carly said.

"My pleasure. A small repayment for your work last night."

"Yes, well I was very drunk. Too bad I passed out before I got my end."

"Finish dressing and pack a bag. I'm going to call a bed and breakfast in Napa and see if they have a room for us."

*****

Later that day, they saw the press waiting for Carly, wanting a comment on the divorce papers being served. "Ugh, I hate the press," Carly said.

"Just say no comment and we'll push through them to the car. It's waiting there."

They walked past the reporters and made it into the car without being stopped.

One of the reporters asked another, "Who was the other woman with her? That wasn't the personal assistant from the sex tape?"

"Maybe it's another lover?"

"Wow!"

*****

The next morning Tate was on the treadmill watching MSNBC when he saw the headline story. It was his wife holding Carly's hand boarding a private plane.

The host said, "Carly Brown after being served divorce papers was seen leaving DC accompanied by an unidentified woman. It was not the woman from the infamous sex tape. Is this a new lover?"

They then spent 5 minutes debating how much the story hurt Alan Brown's bid for the nomination for Democratic Presidential Candidate. Unbelievably he was still polling in the lead and had more delegates than his opponent.

Tate threw the remote at the television and stormed off to shower. "So much for keeping a low profile," he thought.

*****

As he pulled into the parking lot of his office, he saw Shauna in the window waiting for him. He smiled and was happy to see her at her post, as usual, waiting for him every morning.

He couldn't help but think of her beauty, and how she lit up every morning when he walked into the office and saw her at her desk. It was a stark contrast to the sad woman that stood in the window waiting for him. He wondered what it was that made her so sad.

He paid her well, she was the best at what she did, and she had a wonderful little boy who had just turned five. He thought it may be man troubles, but she never spoke of the boy's father and never mentioned dates. She was professional in all manners at work and they did not socialize outside of work-related functions or parties.

He thought about a time when he had a dinner party for executives and the board of his company. She was also invited and was professional to his eyes. Bella though, warned him that Shauna was, "making eyes" at him. He laughed it off at the time as jealousy from his wife over the younger beauty.

As he opened the glass door to her outer office, he saw her look up from her work and smile.

"Good Morning, Mr. Morgan."

"Good Morning, Shauna. If anyone from the press calls today, put them through. I need to set them straight today."

"It's not true is it?" She asked.

"The rumor about my wife and sister? No. The idiots in the press just don't know that they are sisters-in-law."

"Whew! Thank God."

Later that morning, his private cell phone rang and he answered the call from his mother.

"Yeah Mom, I'm aware of it," Tate said. "Press has been calling all morning for comment on it. I told the reporters that they were just sisters-in-law, so hopefully it goes away."

"Tate, you have to get her to stay out of sight. Make her hole up in her room somewhere and let the heat die down."

"I agree, Mom. I told Carly the same thing and I left another message for Bella, telling her to keep her inside at all times. No more publicity."

"Thanks, Son. Keep me posted."

*****

"Mrs. Morgan! So nice to see you again. No Mr. Morgan this time?" The clerk said at the registration desk.

It was a simple vineyard tasting room. There were 6 shelves with various wines arranged like a library and four-foot shelves along the outer walls with the rest of the winery's offerings.

The center of the room was a horseshoe-shaped bar, where the tastings were held and guests could have wine by the glass.

The small cottage style building was surrounded by a deck, where tables and chairs were placed for patrons to enjoy a bottle of wine with snacks while taking in the view of the vineyard and hills in the background. There was an old service road at the back of the vines about 150 yards from the main buildings.

"No, I'm here with my sister-in-law. Please keep it quiet. We don't need anyone knowing that we are here."

"Of course, Ma'am."

"I'm sorry the cottages are booked. We have an apartment though. It's the largest one with the balcony overlooking the vineyard and double beds. Here's the key, it's room 3."

Bella smirked and said, "Thank you, that's perfect."

She was glad to be at one of her favorite spots in the world. With Tate's wealth, they could go anywhere, but she loved wine country. That vineyard had three small apartments and 2 cottages that they rented as a bed and breakfast. Normally, she and Tate would rent a cottage, but she and Carly were fortunate to get any room on short notice. It would do for her needs.

They set their bags on the bed that they weren't going to be using and began to make out.

"This is going to be a great week, my pet. Just what I needed."

"Carly, let me run out and get some essentials for the room. You're too high profile to be making unnecessary trips out in public right now."

"I know. Tate texted. Mother is pissed."

She opened the door to the balcony and took in the beauty of the vineyard and rolling hills behind it.

"This is my favorite place in the world to relax," Bella said.

Bella gave her a kiss while standing on the large covered balcony, and they began to make out and feel each other up. Bella pulled back, gave her one more kiss, and left for the store.

*****

The paparazzi photographer couldn't believe his luck.

He was told that the private plane was landing at Sonoma County Airport and had Carly Brown and an unknown woman on it. He hustled to the airport and was able to beat them there. He watched and took some photos as they got a rental car and loaded up.

He followed them to the vineyard bed and breakfast and looked around while they checked in. He spotted the building with the apartments. Two on the first floor and one on the top floor with a balcony. He looked around and saw the service road behind the rows grapevines. The vines would provide good cover for him to try to get some shots of them.

He lucked out because not only did they get the only room with a balcony, they actually kissed while standing on it. "Thank God for telescopic lenses," he thought. "This photo is gonna put my kid through college."

*****

The next morning, Shauna was having a cup of coffee when her mother came into the kitchen. "G'Morning, Mom."

"Good Morning, baby. Mickey's up but laying in bed with a book."

"I know, I saw. I wish he slept in later, but at least he stays in his room."

"He's an early riser like his momma, but does take a nice long afternoon nap like his gramma."

"Yeah, He's a great kid. I'm lucky to have him. I don't know where I would be now if not for him."

"Everyone has their own fate. He was yours. You needed him to stop your wildness. I certainly couldn't get it out of you."

"I know, Mom. I thank God every day that I straightened up and was able to get the job with Mr. Morgan."

"So do I."

Smiling, Shauna put her cup in the sink

and headed out to work.

She had moved her mother in with her to take care of Mickey once she bought the house. She had been living in a small apartment and her mother commuted across town every day to watch Mickey.

She always left her house at 4:45 in the morning and she could make it into the office by 5. She didn't have to start until 7 per what Tate wanted, but she knew that if he was up at 5, she needed to be ready in case he needed her.

It had happened a few times where he needed her to book a flight or cancel some meetings, and she was glad he didn't have to wait for her to get on with his day.

As she drove into the office she had the news station on the radio. Their top story was the photo of Bella and Carly kissing.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she slammed on the brakes. She was so caught up in the radio, she almost ran a red light. She looked at the time and saw that it was 4:50. She knew Tate wouldn't be up yet, but as soon as he saw the news, he would need her to do something.

She pulled over and searched for the story on her phone. "Oh crap!" She thought when she saw the picture. She made a quick decision to go to Tate's house instead of the office. She may have been in love with her married boss and could never act on it, but she could help him through the pain he was about to go through.

Tate was making a cup of coffee when his doorbell rang. "Who the hell is ringing me at 5 in the morning?" He thought.

He opened the door and saw it was Shauna.

"Hello, Shauna. I know I'm a cool boss and all, but isn't this a bit early for a visit?"

"Tate, turn on the news!" She shouted frantically as she ran in pat him. He was more taken aback that she called him Tate, than her urgency. She never did that. He liked it.

"I heard it on the way into work. I can't believe it's true," she said. She knew he hadn't seen the news yet because he didn't get on the treadmill until 5:15.

He followed her into his den and saw she had turned on Fox News. "Fox, Shauna?" He asked. She knew he watched MSNBC.

Then he saw it. The picture was of Carly and Bella kissing with Bella's hand on Carly's breast. The headline said: "Carly Brown caught in love nest with sister-in-law."

He collapsed onto the chair and buried his head in his hands. Shauna knelt next to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Maybe it was a fake or something? Maybe there's an explanation?" She asked.

As a tear streamed down his cheek he raised his head and screamed, "Fucking bitch!"

He stood up and ran upstairs. Shauna followed him and asked, "What are you going to do, Mr. Morgan?"

"Oh, I'm Mr. Morgan again huh?" He joked as he started packing a bag.

She blushed and said, "Sorry about that. I was panicking before. It won't happen again."

Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers