All Comments on 'Under My Thumb'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaabout 15 years ago
Well-written story, interesting variation . . .

I enjoyed this story and found it to read well. There were almost no grammatical errors and it's refreshing to read a Literotica story written by someone who remembers their English lessons in school. I find writing errors to be very distracting and in this case, I was able to concentrate on reading and enjoying the story. I guess "Nonconsent" stories can overlap with BDSM stories -- it seems there were definite elements of BDSM in this one, in any event. I would have liked for Luke to receive some real payback but I guess such was not to be the case. I've seen countless Fem-Domme stories where a husband strays and gets in trouble, must beg forgiveness, and then his wife takes charge; this story parallels such tales but with the ex-wife paying homage and making amends. I guess there is the "Taming of the Shrew" element in this -- obviously there is still some sort of love there -- but I don't see how our hero can ever really trust his ex again. "Spare the rod and spoil the child, . . . "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Work

Interesting story, good character development, well written. Lacking slightly in erotic value.

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 14 years ago
Good Story

where is the ending?? :) I would love to see a few more chapters of this story! Well done!

rayd331rayd331almost 14 years ago

It was wonderful to see how Adam finally asserted himself and took control of Lisa bringing about real happiness for both of them. I envied Lisa, and came to respect and admire Adam. This is a very well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeagle9690@beagle9690
Retired Law Enforcement. I dislike profanity for profanities sake.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES