Under New Management

Story Info
A chance encounter at work goes too far?
3.2k words
4.6
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers

She wasn't sure who, if anyone, was to blame. Did she start it that day in the changing room? Or was it him and the way he looked at her? It wasn't really important in the grand scheme of things, but people seemed to be interested. Margaret had worked there for almost twenty years. The hours suited her when the kids were small. And the extra money was nice when they were older and she could work more. Now, after the divorce, it paid the bills and kept her busy. Stocking shelves and sitting a till was never her chosen career, but the staff were friendly. Some of them were almost like a second family after all these years.

He had started there just six months before, almost half her age, a twenty something go getter on the fast track management program. You know the type, chiseled jaw, fast car, gym body, dating a would be model. In this case he was seeing one of the other assistant managers, a tall thin angular stick of a woman with the body of a fashion model, and she made sure everyone knew it. The pair of them were so wrapped up in themselves that neither of them even knew Margaret existed. If they had, then perhaps that skinny bitch would have closed the changing room door, and none of this would have happened.

It was a Monday, early evening, Margaret had pampered herself that weekend and been on a shopping spree. The new black satin bra and thong she was wearing were far from her usual choice of underwear. But since she had started chatting to guys online her confidence and desires had started to grow. Instead of the usual sports bra to hide her 38DD breasts, she bought a sexy uplift bra which made them stand out. Guys had been looking at them all day long as she sat at the till, which had confused her at first, but by the afternoon she had begun to enjoy the attention.

Margaret was going to see a friend straight from work, and didn't want to spend the evening in her uniform, so went to the ladies changing room after her shift. There was no-one else around as she opened her locker and took out her jeans and T shirt. But somewhere in the distance she could hear voices, getting louder as they came nearer. She began unbuttoning her white blouse, the buttons stretching over her large bosom almost popped free as she released them one by one, working her way down to the waist of her pencil skirt.

The door opened behind her and the voices continued discussing something that they no doubt thought was so very important. Margaret turned and stood in the doorway with her back to the room, was that skinny bitch, and beyond her out in the corridor was the hot new assistant manager. Margaret turned to face them, wondering when she was going to close the fucking door and pulling the rest of her blouse from the waist of her skirt. Then she noticed he was watching her, his eyes glued to her gaping blouse and the big soft breasts bulging from the black satin bra inside.

Looking back, Margaret was shocked by her own reaction. It seems she didn't even think about it, she just watched the handsome young man watching her as she unfastened the last button on her blouse and slipped it back off her shoulders. He stood open mouthed watching her over his girlfriends shoulder as Margaret carefully folded the delicate white shirt and lay it on the bench next to her jeans. Then she twisted to one side, unfastened the zip on the right hip of her skirt, and wriggled it down over her bottom. Margaret was a little shorter than average, a little fuller figured than average and had just a bit of a belly. But she was perfectly proportioned and as the young manager watched her bending down to pick up her skirt the words "Fuck me!" leaked in a whisper from his lips. The skinny princess turned to see what he was looking at and saw Margaret stood in just her bra and panties on the other side of the room, her arms up in the air, tying her long wavy brown hair back into a ponytail.

The changing room door slammed shut and raised voices launched into a full on fight outside. Blushing outrageously and feeling so very naughty, Margaret stepped into her jeans and wriggled them up over her wide hips, then slipped her T shirt on over her head. As she left the room they were still outside bickering. They fell silent when she appeared, and Margaret was made uncomfortably aware of just how much her T shirt showed off her figure as the pair of them looked at her, then her tits, before kicking off the fight once again as she walked away.

Margaret told her friend all about it over a bottle of wine that evening, and they laughed so hard. "You should fuck him," her friend suggested.

"What?" she replied, genuinely shocked "No, I couldn't, he's a baby... why would he...?"

"He's a big boy now, and from what you say he really wants to fuck you, so why not, your young free and single, go have some fun while you can." They drank more wine and had a good laugh, then Margaret took a cab home. The next day she woke with a hangover, but had a the day off so no harm. She logged on to her favorite chat site and told one or two guys that started chats with her about what happened. They all agreed with her friend, and told her to "fuck the lucky son of a bitch!"

Margaret arrived at work feeling strangely excited, there were butterflies in her tummy and her new favorite bra and panties under her uniform. When she heard the gossip about the big fight the perfect couple had, and the mystery woman, she was both scared and excited. She thought all morning about what she should do, if anything. She could hear her friend in her ear, the strangers on the chat, her own voice in her head telling her she wanted, no needed this. And when she found out that the skinny bitch wasn't in, but he was upstairs in his office...

At long last her lunch break came around, she made excuses and slipped away from her friends, looking around like a schoolgirl sneaking off for a ciggy as she climbed the stairs. She stood outside his office, her heart thumping in her chest, just taking a moment. Looking down she smoothed out her skirt, tucked in and arranged her tight blouse, then unfastened the top button. Her shirt gaped and the soft full breasts almost burst from within. Then she knocked on the door.

"Come." His voice called from inside, and Margaret took a deep breath, twisted the door handle, and stepped into the small room. She had no idea what she was expecting as she leaned back, closing the door behind her. But the expression on his face, the blush that flushed his cheeks and the way he looked her up and down hungrily, gave her just the confidence boost she needed. He had seen her almost naked and was clearly looking at her tight uniform in a whole new light now. She took a couple of steps to arrive at the side of his desk.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you Mr Burgess?" Margaret said softly, and the young man shook his head "Oh good..." she continued, "because I heard about what happened the other day, and I just wanted to say, if that was anything to do with me? I'm sorry!"

"No, no Maggy..." he knew her name, not just her name but what everyone called her, had he been asking about her? "You have nothing to apologize for, it was me that was in the wrong, I shouldn't have been there, it's me that should be apologizing."

"Don't be silly," Margaret whispered, leaning forward, her thighs against the edge of his desk, and she placed her hand on his, "I could quite easily have avoided the situation myself, and now I feel I have put you in an awkward position." She took a deep breath, her large breasts bulging from her gaping blouse as she leaned over his desk. She watched him as he stared at them, then she sighed, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

It took him a moment to process what she had said and add it to the way she was leaning over him and stroking his hand. Finally he put two and two together and his mouth dropped open as he looked up at her in shock. For a moment Margaret thought she had made a big mistake, misread the way he looked at her or come on way too strong, and that he would throw her out of his office. But he didn't he just sat with his hands on his desk, staring up at her, no doubt trying to figure out what the fuck he should do now. She made the decision for him, and leaning forward she gently placed the fingers of her other hand under his chin, lifting his face to hers, and pressed her lips against his.

It was her first kiss in three years, and the first with anyone other than her ex husband for twenty years. She felt the excitement earthing through her body like an electric shock, and without realizing she did it she let out a soft whimper as their mouths opened and their tongues entwined. After a long sensuous kiss her young boss seemed to regain his composure at last, and rose from his seat, trousers bulging outrageously as he crossed the room and with a click locked the office door.

Margaret turn to face him, perching her big soft bottom on the edge of his desk and leaning back slightly on her hands. He walked back to her, his hands trembling slightly as he began unfastening her blouse. She watched him as he fumbled with the tiny buttons until he suddenly grabbed her blouse bra straps and all, and pulled them quickly and none too kindly back off her shoulders and down to her waist.

"Aahhhh..." Margaret gasped as her big soft tits burst free, bouncing and swaying before the young man. He stared at them for a moment, drinking in the beautiful pale skin of the large round orbs and the dark pink circle of her big puffy nipples. Then he grabbed them in both hands, kneading and massaging the soft flesh before bending down, lifting one breast and stuffing the nipple into his mouth hungrily.

"aaahh fuck..." Margaret gasped, her nipple quickly growing stiff on his mouth, sending electric shocks of pleasure arcing through her body to her pussy. "Oooh god..." she panted, gripping the edge of the desk with both hands, her arms pinned to her sides by the blouse fastened around her waist. He devoured her, sucking and licking, squeezing and groping, pinching and pulling. And all the time she gripped his desk in both hands and squirmed, her pussy pulsing with passion.

His fingers found the hem of her skirt and quickly lifted the tight stretchy garment up her thighs and over her hips. Margaret's panties, the sexy little black thong that she was so happy with. Was tugged down out of the way with not a moments thought. The young man dropped to his knees between her thighs, pausing with his face just inches from her dark hairy mound, then he opened his mouth wide and sucked all of her dark, wet, sensitive folds inside.

"Ooooh my fucking god..." Margaret gasped as he pushed his face between her thighs, into her soft haired pussy and began sucking her clit in and out between his lips, over and over. His arms shot upward and his hands grabbed her big hanging tits, squeezing and pulling on them, twisting her rock hard nipples as his mouth worked on her pussy.

"Ooohh fuck... oooohh my gaawww... aaaaahhhh.... Aaahhhhhh... Aaaarrghh." Margaret cried out, gripping the desk with white knuckled fingers as she squirmed on her young boss' face, her orgasm flooding through her quivering body like a tidal wave of pleasure. Slowly the tension of her orgasm eased and she began to relax, her pussy throbbing and pulsing, longing now to be filled. She released her grip on the desk and even though her blouse held her, she managed to push his head away with her fingertips. He sat back on his heels and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, looking up with a cheeky grin at the panting MILF perched on his desk, happy with his work. Margaret lifted herself off his desk, turned around, the simply fell forward, turning her head to one side as she landed boobs first on his desk. She pushed her bottom out toward him and waited.

Mr Burgess was quickly up on his feet, his trousers unfastened and down around his thighs. He held his big hard cock at the base and guided the fat swollen head to her wet lips. He eased the head up and down her slit, parting her folds, watching how she shuddered and panted as he teased her. Then he pressed his length into her, in one long slow motion, going deeper and deeper as she moaned.

"OOoooooohhh fuck..." she hissed into his desk as he filled her, then "oooohh... oooohhh god..." she gasped as he jabbed the last inch of his huge cock inside, feeling her womb caress the head of his magnificent tool as he grabbed her hips and began grinding himself against her big soft ass cheeks. "Aaaaahhh... aaaahhhh..." she whimperedas there bodies squirmed together, her ass spreading against his tight muscular hips, just as her breasts spread across his desk.

"Oh my god Maggy... your ass is so fucking hot, I've never been so hard." He whispered still grinding himself against her quivering cheeks, his strong hands pulling them apart, his thumb brushing over her tight little rosebud asshole.

"It... it's all yours baby..." she whimpered in reply "do what you like with it."

"Mmmm, your such a naughty thing... I'm gonna take you up on that someday." he said, pulling his long shaft almost all the way out then slamming it back inside her hot wet pussy.

"Aaaaaaahhh..." Margaret cried out and he reached over her back, slapping one broad firm hand over her mouth while pulling her upright with the other gripping the blouse and bra trapped under her tits. "Hmmmfff... hmmmfff..." Margaret whimpered into his hand as he started to fuck her against his desk.

"But for now...." he said between grunts, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks, "I'm gonna enjoy... that hot wet hairy pussy." He released her blouse and grabbed hold of her tit instead, squeezing and pulling on it as he fucked her. Margaret just managed to get her hands on the desk to steady herself, though her arms were still pinned to her sides by her half removed clothing. Struggling to breath through her nose but moaning into his hand as his big hard cock thrust up into her again and again.

"Oh god..." she thought to herself, her head spinning, her whole body quivering in response to each thrust, "I haven't been fucked, really fucked, like this for years... if ever..." She twisted her hips, pushing her ass out and arching her back for him.

He was grunting and moaning himself now, gripping her big soft tits almost feverishly with his free hand. Then suddenly he lifted his hand and brought it down quickly in a glancing blow that just caught Margaret's nipple. "Hmmmmfff..." she screamed into his hand, her body suddenly writhing in his arms. He slapped her nipple again, and again, alternating from one to the other, her big soft breasts bouncing, and a sudden pulse of painful pleasure throbbing in her pussy with each slap. "Hhhmmmfff... hhhhmmmmm..." she wailed into the hand clamped over her mouth, her cunt suddenly throbbing and clenching as a second orgasm burst free. Her poor fucked pussy going into spasm, hugging his shaft as it slammed into her again and again then, at last, he pushed her forward, pinning her down face first on the desk and forcing himself inside up to the hilt as his throbbing cumming cock sprayed jet after jet of his thick seed into her womb.

Margaret collapsed on the desk, panting and gasping for breath, her body quivering, her pussy throbbing as her orgasm pulled every last bit of energy from her muscles. Powerless to resist him even if she had wanted to, her young boss gripped her ass cheeks hard and buried his throbbing cock all the way inside her, filling her with a climax of his own. At last his orgasm and erection eased and he took a step back, the young mans semi erect cock slithered from Margaret's poor gaping hole and hung glistening and wet from the gap in the front of his shirt. By the time she had the energy to lift herself off the desk he was tucking himself into his trousers and his cum was running down her inner thigh.

They dressed in silence, both blushing awkwardly, struggling to comprehend what had just happened. Yes, of course they had both wanted it, but it happened so fast, and oh my god was it good.

"You better go." Mr Burgess said as Margaret fastened her blouse, he nodded to the clock on his office wall as he made his way to the door and opened it. Margaret looked up at him as she left the room, her mind searching for something to say.

"Bye." was all she could manage.

"See ya." he answered as he watched the curvy older woman wriggle along the corridor, down the stairs and out of sight. She made her way to the changing room and into one of the toilet cubicles there. Pulling up her skirt to find a seemingly endless stream of cum leaking from between her engorged pussy lips. She cleaned herself up and only realized she didn't have her panties when she went to pull her skirt back down. She spent the rest of the afternoon blushing, because she was so aware she had no panties on. And every time she noticed, she remembered why.

She had been back on the till for almost two hours when Mr Burgess appeared on the shop floor. He made his way slowly along the tills, chatting with staff and customers. Margaret caught his eye several times, and gave him a look that said I need to talk to you. Eventually she had no customers and he arrived at her till.

"How are we doing Maggy?" he asked in his best managers voice.

"I left my panties in your office." she whispered in reply.

"Yes, yes, I'm aware of that," he said loudly, a cheeky grin on his face, "why don't you come and see me before you go home, and I'll see what I can do?"

MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers