Amateur Night at the Strip Club

Story Info
Dancing at a strip club brings more than tips for horny wife.
9.3k words
4.25
29.5k
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StaciRay79
StaciRay79
105 Followers

It was a rainy Saturday night in Tampa. My husband, Mike, and I were playing Gin Rummy since our planned outdoor activities had been washed away. It had been a fairly even game when we started -- I'd win a hand, he'd win...back and forth basically. We made the game more interesting by betting an article of clothing on each hand played. After 45-minutes, Mike was completely naked and I was only wearing panties and one sock. I thought the game would end there, but Mike had other ideas.

"You're out of clothes" I said to Mike, "you have nothing left to bet."

"I'll bet other things" he responded. "If I win, you keep taking off clothes. If you win... I have to go one full week without having an orgasm."

"Really?!" I replied incredulously. "Do I get to tease and play with you during this week?"

"Of course. But I have to let you know when I'm about to cum so you can stop. I can only do so with your permission."

I loved the thought of owning his orgasms. I could really enjoy teasing him for an entire week knowing that he wouldn't be allowed to cum. Immediately I started planning ways to torture him. Unfortunately, as I would learn shortly, you don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Mike proceeded to win the next hand and I removed my last sock. I dealt the cards again. Mike won again. I gave him a nice little show as I stood up to remove my panties. I spun around a few times for him, bent over and shook my ass, then tossed my panties in his lap.

"Looks like we're done." I said. "We're both naked now and I'm horny. Come fuck me."

"Not yet" Mike said, "the game's tied. We can't end on a tie."

"So, what are we going to bet?"

"My one-week orgasm ban is still out there. Loser of the next hand can't cum until next Saturday."

The main reason I was so horny right now was because I'd spent the last two hands imagining all the things I planned to do to tease him -- always stopping before he could finish.

"Deal!" I quickly replied. After all, there was no way he could win three in a row. But... he did.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as he laid down his cards. I was pissed that he'd won, but even more pissed that I'd lost the chance to tease him like I had planned. Instead, he was going to have that privilege over me. My pussy was aching and I wanted to cum right now. There was no way I could wait a full week!

"Are you going to give me a chance to get even?" I asked hoping he'd accept.

"Sure, what do you have to bet?"

I thought for a minute and then said. "Since you control my ability to orgasm this week, I bet a remote-control vibe. I'll wear it all week and you'll have the controller. You'll be able to turn in on and off whenever you chose and can decide if you'll allow me to cum or not."

"And if you win...?"

"We get rid of the orgasm ban and you make me cum tonight."

Mike dealt the cards.

My blood surged with anticipation. I only needed one more card, either the 4 or 9 of hearts, to win. That's when Mike laid down his cards to win again.

"Seriously!?" I couldn't believe my string of bad luck.

"I'll give you one more chance to break even" Mike offered, "If you win this next hand, I'll forgive the week-long orgasm ban, I'll cut back to only doing the remote-controlled vibe one time this week -- I still want to do that! And I'll bend you over this table right now and give you immediate release with my tongue."

My clit throbbed and my already wet pussy dripped as he laid out the bet.

"If I win, the orgasm ban stands, you'll wear the vibe all week long, you will immediately come give me a blowjob, AND... you'll dance at amateur night this week at the strip club."

I was not opposed to dancing at the strip club. I'd done it about 2-years ago. It had been a such a huge turn-on for both of us that Mike had fucked me in the backseat of our car in the club's parking lot before we left that night.

"I'll agree, but one change... regardless of who wins, I get to cum tonight before my week starts."

"Deal the cards." Mike said it with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

My hand was a complete disaster. I couldn't make any matches and by the time Mike won I only had one set of Jacks. He pushed his chair back from the table and slowly stroked his hard cock.

"Come take care of this now" he commanded.

I dropped to my knees between his legs and took his cock in my hand. Bringing it to my lips I took him in my mouth and bobbed up and down on it until he told me he was about to cum. He stood up over me and finished stroking himself until he came all over my chest. Streams of hot cum dripped over my nipples and down onto my stomach. Once he finished, I took his spent cock back in my mouth and licked him clean.

"My turn" I pleaded, "don't forget you promised that I get to cum before my ban starts."

I climbed on the table and spread my legs. One hand slipped between them, and I gently fingered myself while he watched. I put my fingers to my mouth -- tasting both my wetness and Mike's cum. Mike put his lips on my clit. I jumped at the touch. He licked me for just a couple minutes before my hips bucked up and I grabbed his head pushing him in tight against me. I'd spent the last hour dying for that orgasm and when it finally came, I felt my entire body respond. Halfway through it, Mike stood up and slid his cock inside me. Having just cum himself, he was quite soft, but he still felt good inside me and I enjoyed feeling my pussy squeeze all around it.

Once he felt my contractions end, he pulled out. "I saw a sign on my way home from work yesterday" he said. "Amateur night was moved from Monday to Thursday this week."

It took me a second to understand but that meant the crowd would be at least twice as big as it was the last time I'd danced. Mondays were never busy nights, but Thursday it would be packed! My nipples hardened at the thought of that many strangers seeing my naked breasts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday night took forever to arrive. It had been 5-days since our game (and my last orgasm). Mike had been merciless with the remote-control. He spent all day Sunday testing how long I could go without cumming. He had me tell him when I was getting close and would stop it just in time. He quickly learned how long to let it run and how soon afterward he could start it again. He spent the rest of the week teasing me randomly throughout the day from his office -- occasionally sending me pictures of his hard cock to show the effect it was having on him as well. Each night, he would come home and either fuck me or have me suck his cock. All of this kept me in a constant state of arousal the entire week, but I still had not been allowed any relief since Saturday night.

On Thursday, Mike continued using the vibe on me all day long. He got home a bit late and we didn't have time to fool around before leaving for the strip club. Part of me was disappointed since I'd come to anticipate our evening sessions, but I was equally excited about dancing on stage as a crowd watched. Mike told me to leave the vibe inserted when I was on stage because he wanted to buzz me during the performance and watch how I responded. He said if he approved, he would take me to the backseat again.

When we arrived at the club, Mike told the bouncer that I was going to dance. The bouncer pointed me to the dressing room in the back. "You can pick any outfit in that room, or you can dance in what you're wearing -- your choice."

Mike escorted me to the dressing room but wasn't allowed to come in. I kissed him on the cheek and asked where he was planning to sit. He looked around the room and pointed to a table near the back.

"There's got to be over 100 people here tonight" he said. "Last time I don't think there were more than 20!" His comment did not ease my nerves.

"I'll order a couple of shots to help you relax" he added. With that, I went behind the curtain to change.

I picked a glittery blue top and booty shorts outfit off the rack. It didn't cover much to begin with but it wasn't going to be on long anyway. The only thing of mine I kept on was my black thong that said 'EAT ME' in sparkly pink letters on the front -- Mike had chosen it for me to wear specifically for tonight. I was putting on high heels that matched the dress when a waitress came in and called out "Drinks for Slutty Cheyenne?" There were four of us in the room and no one answered, so she left.

A couple minutes later she returned and said "Slutty Cheyenne, your escort sent these drinks and said he was going to buzz you so you'd know they were for you?" As she said it, I felt the vibe inside me activate. "Mine!" I cried out almost surprising myself as well as the waitress. She handed me the tray with two Tequila shots on it.

"He said to tell you that your dancer name tonight is 'Slutty Cheyenne' and that you should finish these before you take the stage. He also bought this for you." She handed me a small pill that I recognized immediately as an Ecstasy tablet. I took the tablet and downed the shots. I still felt nervous about dancing in front of so many people, but the Ecstasy quickly took effect and eased my nerves. Just as I started to relax, the stage manager came in and asked if I was ready. I nodded and told him the stage name I'd chosen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for our next amateur performer tonight. I give you... Slutty Cheyenne!" The crowd cheered loudly as I walked on stage.

I don't remember much about my time on stage. There are a few things, however, that I recall do stand out. I remember not being able to see where Mike was sitting through the crowd. I remember Mike starting the vibe as soon as I came out but can't remember when he turned it off. I remember an intense adrenaline rush when I ripped off my top and exposed my breasts to the crowd. And I remember two young guys sitting next to the stage yelling when I took off my bottoms and reveal my thong. It was hard to hear everything over the music and noise, but I distinctly remember one of them said he wanted to 'eat me until I came in his mouth.' That comment excited me even further.

When the music ended, I took a bow, then stood up and shook my chest to the crowd. The stage manager told me to go back to the dressing room and he would bring my things to me there. A few minutes later he returned with the outfit and about $60 in tips that had been tossed on stage during my performance. "This is for you to keep... you definitely earned it! And we request that you put the costume back on and sit in the audience until you leave tonight. We like the customers to be able to recognize the performers and the outfits help."

Before I got dressed, I slipped a finger inside my thong to feel how wet I'd become. A little of that wetness was from the sweat I'd worked up on stage from my nerves and the hot lights. Most of the wetness was from my arousal. My nipples were hard and my pussy was dripping. Dancing in front of that crowd had really excited me. I silently prayed Mike would let me cum tonight.

Redressed in the glittery outfit, I joined Mike at the table he had found. Waving the money at him I said, "Drinks are on me tonight!" He laughed and told me to sit down.

"Did you enjoy the Ecstasy?" he asked. "When I told the waitress I was ordering drinks for you because you were nervous, she asked if I wanted something a bit stronger."

"It's been 10-years since I took Ecstasy! I forgot how good it makes me feel! My entire body is tingling!" I leaned in close to whisper in Mike's ear and rubbed his cock through his pants, "especially my pussy! It's on fire right now! I'll do anything you ask if you please let me cum tonight!"

Mike smiled devilishly.

The waitress approached and handed me a drink. "From the gentleman at table 5." She pointed to a very overweight man who was watching me. I took the drink and held it up in thanks. He then walked over to our table.

"I'm James. Your show was amazing! You're a great dancer!"

"Thank you, James" I replied, "and thank you for the drink." I took a sip to show my appreciation.

"I was hoping" he continued, "that I might be able to get a private dance."

I didn't anticipate this even being a possibility and wasn't sure how to respond. We hadn't discussed it. I looked at Mike. Mike gave me a look that said 'that sounds hot!'

"I'm not sure" I said sheepishly, "I'm just an amateur."

"I'll pay you of course!" James added, "the girls here get $100 for a private dance. I'll pay you the same."

I started to politely decline when I felt the vibe buzz in my pussy. I quickly looked at Mike who was inconspicuously nodding while taking a drink from his glass. He wanted me to do this.

"Can you give me a minute, James?" I asked.

"Sure" he replied, "I'll be at my table."

Mike turned off the vibe.

"We didn't talk about this! I never imagined anyone would even ask!" I frantically said.

"Staci, you were hot as fuck on that stage! I imagine there will be quite a few requests for private dances tonight. I am certainly not going to object. But... I do want to watch you do it."

We discussed it for a few minutes and Mike finally said "I'll let you cum tonight, but you have to say yes to every private or lap dance request." Mike called the waitress over and she explained to him how the private rooms worked and that if we wanted to use one it would be fine.

I approached James and told him I would agree, but there were a couple of rules he needed to understand. "First, you can only touch me if I say so; Second, Money up front; Third, I'll pick two songs and it's over when they are done; and Fourth, my bodyguard will be in the room with us." I motioned to Mike as my bodyguard.

James handed me a $100 bill. I took his hand and lead the way to the private rooms. Mike followed us. James sat on a couch on one side of the room and Mike sat on the other. I handed Mike the money and then selected two songs from the iPad on the wall. The room lights were synchronized with the selection and started flashing in tune with the music.

I moved slowly and seductively, running my hands up and down my body. As I neared him, I put my hands on his knees and bent over so he could look down my top. I told him to unbutton the top and then spun around after he had. Facing Mike, I slid back until my ass touched James' chest and then lowered myself onto his lap. I could feel his hard-on through his pants and rubbed my ass against it. I put my arms back and touched his legs. Leaning back against his chest, I turned my head and told him to take my top off. He grabbed it at the shoulders and slowly slid it down my arms until it fell off.

I put one arm up around the back of his neck and leaned into him again. This time I told him to undo the button on my shorts and slide them down my hips. He complied without hesitation. I stood up and allowed the shorts to fall off. Turning to face him, I danced for a while, bending and twisting for his enjoyment. His eyes were locked on my breasts. My nipples were stiff and I thought about what I was doing. My husband was directly behind me, watching, as I stripped for another man. I turned to face Mike and could see the bulge in his pants prove he was highly aroused as well. I bent over and ran my hands between my legs up to my thong. Standing up, still facing Mike, I quickly pulled the front down to give him a quick peak.

"I'd sure like to see you without the thong" James said.

I was feeling really good and thought 'why not?' Swaying my hips as I slowly approached him again, I slipped my thumbs under the band and slowly inched it down off my hips. I stopped just before I got to him and turned back to Mike who was nodding. I then bent over with my ass toward James and pulled the thong down my legs to my ankles. In this position, James got a clear and close-up view of my bare ass and pussy before I stood up and kicked the thong to the corner. I faced him, straddled his leg, and lowered myself onto it.

The pressure of his leg against my naked crotch felt really good and as I rubbed myself against him.

"Do you want to touch me, James?"

"Yes... may I?"

Every cell in my body was tingling. I craved touch and wanted to feel his hands on me.

"You can touch me, but not my pussy."

He put his hands on my knees and slowly slid them up my thighs. Then moved them up to my neck and down my shoulders until he was touching my breasts. He gently rubbed my nipples which were already erect, then grabbed both firmly in his hands.

The second song ended and I stood up. When I did, I saw the wet spot I had left on his thigh. I'm sure he noticed as well but he was too polite to say anything about it.

"Thank you, Slutty Cheyenne! That was well worth the price!" He left the room, shutting the door behind him.

I ran to Mike and kissed him hard. I grabbed his hand and put it on my pussy. He rubbed it for a second then stopped.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

"No, but I thought I might when he asked me to remove my thong! Fuck, that felt amazing! I can't describe the feeling of dancing for a strange man as he undressed me and then rubbed my tits."

Mike pulled his hand away and told me to get dressed. "I'm sure you have other fans waiting for their turn at a private dance!"

Mike wasn't wrong. I had 3 other requests for lap dances -- which I was obligated to provide. These were in the general club area so I could only remove my top and no one was allowed to touch (club rules). Part of me was disappointed that they couldn't touch me. My body was craving that contact. I earned $50 for each of the dances and was quickly discovering why this was such a lucrative profession. After the first one, I told Mike that it wasn't as stimulating as the private dance with James had been and he 'assisted' by turning on the vibe during the others. The third lap dance was for the young man who'd yelled that he wanted to 'eat me.' I came dangerously close to cumming near the end of that one, but it ended before it happened. When I told Mike how close I'd come, he agreed to let me take out the vibe. I went to the bathroom and did so.

On my way back from the bathroom I was approached by a very good-looking man for a private dance. Finally, someone I wanted to dance for! I told him the same rules I'd explained to James and he agreed. I caught Mike's attention and he followed us to the same private room I'd used before.

I selected two songs and started as I'd done with James. This man was a bit more aggressive than James had been and when I asked him to take off my top, he ripped it off very quickly. When I had him undo my shorts and slide them down my hips, he grabbed my thong as well and pulled both of them completely off of me. I was turned on by his assertiveness and kept dancing in the middle of the room. I smiled when he put my thong to his face and smelled it.

"Mmmmmm... I love the smell of a wet cunt... Come closer Slutty Cheyenne." he said in a commanding tone.

I moved closer and straddled both his legs so I didn't drip on his pants like I had with James earlier. This made the lips of my exposed pussy open toward him. He surprised me when he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I hadn't given him permission to touch me -- yet. I wanted him to, but I wanted to be the one to give it first. Instead, he took it.

He rubbed my legs and reached around to grab my ass. He had strong hands and his touch felt good.

"What do you like more Cheyenne -- dancing naked, or me touching you?"

"Both." I replied sheepishly. Truthfully, I enjoyed him touching me much more but I wasn't going to admit it. I ran my hands through my hair and raised them over my head as I rocked in his lap.

His hands slid firmly up my back, over my shoulders, and then down over my breasts. Chills ran through my body when he touched my breasts. He saw the goosebumps all over me.

StaciRay79
StaciRay79
105 Followers