All Comments on 'Under New Management Ch. 04'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 11 years ago
Loved it

Bubbles and her blowjobs are very hot and enjoyable. I'd really like to see Bret plow/get blown by Wendy and Red at some point. Keep it coming, excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Just don't add so many characters some get lost. Don't forget about Lia. Brett, lia, and bubbles should all be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worth waiting for

Congrats on your new born

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Bubbles is hawt! I'd like to see Bret take more of a dominant role with her. The bit with Brenda the closet lesbian was good, will Bubbles be learning the joys of lesbian sex in the near future.

I'd like to see Bret and Lia get back together. They appear to be the 2 adults in the house and this would add some tension to the story as all 3 of them work out the ground rules of the relationship.

BTW what is Bubbles real name?

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 11 years ago
great stuff!

I second, third, and otherwise affirm the call to bring Lia back. Bret is being ridiculously one-sided with her, he's now slept with half of his staff and holding her accountable for a blowjob that he knew was part of the job?

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great story series/I agree he should have Bubbles and Lia /A stripper orgy might be something to think about later on? Congratulations to both you and your wife!

bogart76bogart76over 11 years ago

great series!!! cant wait for the next chapter

RTnTNRTnTNover 11 years ago
Good story,

more please, when you find the time. Congratulations to you and your woman with your new son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is promising to be probably the best story on this site for a long while!

However! it needs to be continued, so make sure you do.

Oh and congratulations on the ankle biter. You can now kiss the rest of your free time goodbye for the next 18 to 22 years..........

montco724montco724over 11 years ago
Keep it going!

This is a fantastic series. I agree that it's one of the best ever on Literotica. I keep checking back for updates - don't drop it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story keep it up

This is one of d best stories I've read on literotica, I'd like to see a continuation to the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Really enjoying the story, and looking forward to seeing where you go with it from here.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Keep it up

I need a better title than that. Don't want to giv the wrong impression.

Still loving the story. Some many twisty parts. But it is starting to get a bit over the top. Too many employees are obsessing with him. I can get Stacy wanting to manipulate him, but where is this neediness coming from?

I can imaging Bubbles working out that Deb wants her and that Bret is interested in Deb. Would a girl who wants to be good to her man bring him presents? Is The idea of her being so submissive to him that she would dominate another woman for him to have too weird?

Enjoy the family! But word of warning, you spend the first two years waiting for them to walk and talk. And the next sixteen hoping the will sit down and shut up. But there is a lot of joy to be had in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it rolling

This is a great story line, really good. I've read a lot of stories on this website and this belongs with the best. I want to see what happens with Lia. Not sure how she can fit in now with Bubbles. What is Bubbles name? Has the story gone somewhere you didn't see? Feels like maybe it has. This is still great! Is Bubbles on the pill? They have been barebacking it.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
more please

i loved this and hope to read more. hope he gets his head out of ass and gets with lia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES