All Comments on 'Under Pressure Ch. 01'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read this series 1 to 8 and found it not erotica, waste of time. Don't know what this is....... but simply strange probably better served to be classified as Sci-Fi & Fantasy. Not sure what kind of fantasy but definitely not erotic couplings.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing12 months agoAuthor

It was a difficult one to categorize here. Thought about SF/F, but it is set in the modern day. The characters are Human (so NonHuman was out), Mind Control was not present enough to get it put there. Erotic Couplings was the best one I had left, at least when I started. By the time chapter Nine rolls in, Group Sex might start to be appropriate, but stories that switch category mid-stream tend to not do well.

Other stories I’ve done are more easily placed, and have been.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Fun read - It's husband and wife so LW is fine! 5*

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Short but good. Excellent start. Category is fine to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES