All Comments on 'Under Pressure Ch. 03'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Unfortunately, I'm done with the series. Up until now they were a normal, exclusive couple. It ends with him saying she can screw anyone she wants. You should have just ended the storyline and been done with it. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The open relationship kills the mood completely.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing6 months agoAuthor

Really sorry to hear it. One day, if I ever revisit the series, I’ll make it more clear from here that they do not end up fully open (though they end up transforming another two women).

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

The transformation is a litter OTT but this is Lit.m

KahunabobKahunabob3 months ago

Hmm. Opening the relationship or going the hot wife or OF accountant route wasn't how I pictured this going. Especially the "take on 5 guys at once for a gangbang/ train".

I'll finish the series because I do love your writing style. But I was kind of hoping Jay gets upgraded too. There's really no reason for Lucy not to return the favor. Unless it works because of something Jay has that Lucy hasn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES