Under Pressure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, love. That was a good one, you gave me enough to keep going a couple of days if we need to."

"I'm glad, because we do have a couple of things to talk about before going to sleep. First things first, Lilly thinks I'm cheating on you."

"What? How the heck is she getting that idea? I've brought you every partner you've had in the last thirty years other than myself."

I did mention I love this woman, right? Because I love this woman.

"She seems to be under the impression that I'm having sex with a two-meter tall supermodel while you sleep. Something about this supermodel answering the door and diving to the side last night before you walked up." Lucy had the grace to look slightly sheepish, a look complicated by the fact that the body she was in would set that theoretical Jezebel to absolute shame.

"That would explain some of the vague hints she was trying to drop on me today. I thought she was just complimenting you on your muscular body and clean silver fox looks."

"She had just accused me of it and told me to come clean with you to save our marriage when you came in, which is why I was laughing so hard."

Lucy giggled, which created quite the sensation within her. "I was wondering. You normally insist on telling me things that make you crack up like that. One of the many things I love about us."

"She's a good friend. Would have been way too easy to decide she didn't want any of this or not to risk her shelter to tell you what was going on. Even noticed when you missed your club meeting. Once we manage to get past this bunch of crises, I'd love to keep her as a friend."

12