Under Pressure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy and Lilly were cuddled on the couch, fully clothed, and it was obvious that Lilly had been crying.

I didn't hesitate for a second before putting down my briefcase, closing the door, and coming to the other side of Lilly to sit down and cuddle with them. "What happened?"

"Brad found us. He came to find me, to bring me back."

"How?

Lucy was stroking her hair, shushing her for a bit. "He said something about a private investigator. He never got to see her, I answered the door."

"You're leaving something unsaid."

"You're right. I answered the door in my public face, and when he demanded to see Lilly I told him to wait there. Came back looking like six feet of pure sex appeal, used the voice you ask me to save for special occasion to tell him I was Lilly and ask what he wanted."

My brain was certainly enjoying the image of what she might look like actually trying for it, and just remembering that particular voice almost had me leaping over Lilly to get to her despite our current situation. "How did he react? I don't see any marks anywhere."

She smiled a bit. "He came in his pants and started stuttering. I closed the door after a couple of minutes and called the front desk of the building to report a trespasser, then didn't hear anything else from him."

My grin was much more evil than hers. "And you didn't even touch him. Proud of you, love. Lilly, you okay?"

She sniffed. "I will be, Jay. Just... a bit scared. What if I had been the first to the door? What would he have done?"

"You aren't helpless, you know. You also aren't alone. You won't be, either, not as long as we have any say."

She smiled, very slightly. I'd take what I could get. "There is good news, though. Looks like he got overconfident when his pet PI spotted me. Courthouse got his reply, so they scheduled the paperwork side of things for this Friday."

"Good. The sooner that's over, the better." I sighed a bit. The conversation had gone in about five different directions, none of which I had quite been anticipating. I pulled out my phone.

"Not the smoothest move ever, love. Seriously, your phone? Now?"

"I don't smell anything in the air, and you both want the cuddles to continue. What toppings do you want on your pizza?"

She forgave me.

---

We did end up staying just like that until food arrived. I turned on something relatively mindless we could all sing along to, and we just stayed there cuddling. It was nice. My students would forgive me for not having their homework graded. Lilly had a good voice, not what I was expecting, and we had a lot of fun on some duets. By the time the movie got to the climax, she was smiling again, an expression I was glad to see. By the time the credits rolled, the cuddles were starting to get much more handsy from both directions.

To be fair, my hands were doing some exploring of their own, also in both directions.

The heat rose, and without needing to say a word we all stripped out of our clothes. I was suddenly buried in female flesh, both feeling me everywhere with hands and bodies, both kissing me all over, and eventually both converging on my enormously erect member at the same time. Together they kissed the tip, their hands playing with shaft and balls, and it took a heroic effort of will not to explode right there.

Lucy pulled back a moment. "Lilly, this is fun, but if you want to do more than just sex we need you to tell us. Do you feel alright? Jay can continue your transformation now if you want him to." She dove back in, kissing my lips and chest before sinking back down to engulf me with her breasts.

Lilly took the opportunity to take a couple of breaths and nod. "I'm ready. Just tell me what's next." She sounded confident. And horny, but that was to be expected.

Lucy's voice took on an even sexier tone, the one that could rouse me to full hardness even from complete unconsciousness. "Good. Come here between his legs, take him into your mouth, and give him your hands while you enjoy each other." Lilly wordlessly complied, kneeling before me and taking me impressively far down into her throat before having to come back up for air. She reached her arms up to me as she went at me with determination, and I took her hands into mine.

The pressure points by her ring fingers put up a lot of resistance, enough so that Lucy got behind her and had her own hands travelling all over the petite woman's body, cupping her pert breasts or snaking down between her legs. When the points finally let go, Lilly muffled her scream of pleasure on my member, the feelings of it forcing me to pause in order to hang on to my own control. As I worked on her wrists, she started going deeper and deeper, and when those twin points released their power she thrust herself all the way down to the base of my dick, fully deep-throating me like a champion before easing back. She looked up at me as I gently set down her hands, placing them on my knees as I reached down for her.

I lifted her up, and she followed the motion, climbing up to straddle me as my wife stood with her. When she sank herself onto me, she could take me all the way, and sat speared upon me with a blissful expression on her face, one of mixed pleasure and pride. Lucy came up behind her, crushing her into me, Lilly's lips on mine, as my hands came to the bridge of muscle in front of her armpits and the points concealed there. Unlike the others, these decided to unleash themselves at the slightest provocation, Lilly screaming her orgasm into our kiss as the force of it tipped me over the edge, shooting my essence deep within her. My wife's eyes closed as she enjoyed an orgasm of her own, her hands squeezing mine and her skin flushing with pleasure.

Lilly's breathing slowed down, her head coming to rest on my chest as this piece of the transformation began to take hold on her, her insides still twitching upon me on occasion. I looked down, and she was asleep there, looking the most comfortable I had ever seen her.

Lilly did not wake when I carried her to our room, nor when I laid her down on our bed. Lucy was waiting for me when I came out, sweeping me into a fierce hug. I could do nothing but hug her back, savoring the embrace for a bit. "Love, what's wrong?"

She loosened her grip and looked me in the eyes. "You always do seem to know, don't you? Even before you gave me all of this." She sighed. "It's still an adjustment, love."

"Lucy, you are and will always be my true love, you know that, right?"

She nodded. "I know that in my head, and I'm even enthusiastic about Lilly, but it still feels different. Sharing you with a random fling is not the same as bringing another woman into this relationship permanently."

"Not even compared to you picking up Vicky four times last month?" I asked with a grin. She lightly smacked me in the arm, but the smile on her face was genuine. "I know, I know. Trust me when I say that it's a huge adjustment for me, too. I still don't know most of her hobbies, and whatever we may look like now she is half our age. I like her, or I wouldn't be doing this, but it's still a lot."

Lucy sighed. "And so many ways it can go wildly out of control." We began to walk back to the living room. "I've been researching the pitfalls in general, too. It's going to take a lot of openness, a lot of conversation. A lot of effort, even if you're skipping some of the main relationship killers due to your magic hands."

It was snowing outside as we stood by the window. It was my turn to take a big breath. "I don't want to depend on magic, love. We are going to do this right. For Lilly, and if anyone else is going to come to us long term, we do this right. If we can't make it work without shortcuts, then we let them go with no hard feelings... and bigger boobs, but that's just a side effect."

12